Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:33 PM
tracker stuff
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:32 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:28 PM

Old September 10th, 2020, 01:02 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Alright, then let's GOOOOOOOO! Splashleap mewed, breaking out of camp at a run. This was going to be FUNNN!!!!! She got to train, and maybe tell the apprentice about.....stuff. Yeah, stuff sounded good. As she ran towards the training hollow, she began to pant a little bit. But not a lot. Stop panting! You sound weak! she scolded herself, sucking in air. When she finally skidded to a stop at the training hollow, it was a relief to take a break for a moment, and catch her breath. @TheShadowAnimal
Old September 10th, 2020, 06:36 PM

My Mood: Dead

Investigation #1, Camp Guards

Halfkit stomped her little paw at Fennelheart, feelings of frustration towards the older molly blooming in her belly and igniting a fire. A rage. She didn't get angry often, she was a pretty laid back kitten, but being told she was overreacting?
Made her blood boil.
"That's. Not. RAAAGHHH..... She's been gone for for like... weeks!! Which is why!! I'm asking!!"
She puffed angrily from her little nostrils and kept breathing until she could speak without being upset, which helped that Berryscorch actually addressed why she came up to them and took her seriously.

"I haven't seen her in a long while and neither has her kits, she just. I don't know. It's been a while and I hoped maybe you had seen something?"
Berryscorch had just said she hadn't seen anything, so the frustration in her tone was not at the younger warrior, but rather freaking Fennelheart.
She cast a teeny glare at her again.

@Zesty Mango @Puddle~

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; September 10th, 2020 at 06:37 PM.
Old September 10th, 2020, 09:41 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post
// @elysian

he was bored. boredom wasn't good. well, it was good, because boredom not being good would be mean towards boredom, but boredom wasn't.. interesting. which was the whole point of boredom, but whateverrrr. glancing around the clearing, dayheart's green eyes landed on a certain beanpaw. beanie!!! he remembered the lad from when they'd done those camp expansions!! but.. why did he look so.. 'blah'?? dayheart couldn't let beanpaw be 'eh' without him. nope!

walking over, dayheart took a seat in front of the apprentice, reaching over to aim a few pats at beanpaw's head. "beanpaw! hi beanpaw!" dayheart offered a bright smile before glancing at the ground. "so," pause -- how would he go about this? "erm," another pause -- he didn't want to come off too strong, y'know? "what's got ya.." more awkward pausing - dayheart had to make sure he didn't make beanpaw any 'blah'-er. "-- lookin' so.. un-okay??" dayheart finished his question, looking at the apprentice curiously.

"y'know what, don''t tell me if you don't wanna! but i have an idea!!! do you want a hug??? of course, it's perfectly fine if you don't want a hug, because hugs are.. well, i don't know, hugs are hugs, maybe you aren't touchy touchy, or maybe you'd prefer a pat, because pats are just as lovely as hugs, only less touchy touchy, but hugs are warmer and usually more comforting, but maybe pats are still better, and i don't know if you like pats over hugs or hugs over pats or pats over pats or hugs over hugs or or or something i don't know, or you could just have my moral support with no hugs or pats because maybe you don't want either, or maybe you don't want my moral support either in which case, i'm sorry but you're always going to have my moral support!" dayheart rambled, panting as he talked on with a lack of breath in his lungs.... oops.
Beanpaw
________

The young cat lifted his head, eyes bleary. A vaguely familiar face approached, and became clearer as his vision became less fuzzy. Dayheart, right? Yeah, they expanded the apprentice’s den together! They were a great team, a dynamic duo. The warrior’s face made him think of the fun time they had, even if it was just expanding a den. That was right before... before....

Oh, God.

His head dropped again as Dayheart began speaking. What had him so... erm? So... un-okay? He listened again, struggling to hold back tears as Dayheart tambled on. He didn’t hear much of what the calico said over his own racing thoughts. This warrior that he didn’t know all too well was perhaps the only one who had approached him and asked him what was wrong. Beanpaw could feel if all tear apart, his walls come down and the floodgates open. With a strangled cry, he rushed toward Dayheart, opting for the hug. Soft paws wrapped around the warrior and hung tight as suppressed tears resurfaced in watery blue eyes. He couldn’t say anything; only sobs emerged from the small cat. Beanpaw hated feeling like this, this vulnerable. But somehow it felt right. He just... he had needed a hug.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old September 10th, 2020, 10:11 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthWarrior View Post
"Okay.." Bluepaw agreed, "Lionsbeach, Cattail Pond, Lionsrange, and Liontunnels." Blupaw hoped that she had remembered them all

@Redtalon

Stormtalon offered no hints in his expression as to whether the answer was satisfactory or not. "And what are you looking forward to learning most, Bluepaw? Tell me a bit about yourself, and what you hope to achieve from your training aside from warrior status- if anything."

There were no wrong answers, but nonetheless, the tabby warrior listened intently. Storm wanted to get a sense of Bluepaw's expectations of him. He would likewise give the young apprentice an idea of what his expectations would be in return. In Storm's opinion, communication and respect were the bedrock of any successful mentorship relationship.

Old September 11th, 2020, 09:15 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Talking time! Or something. Splashleap wasn't sure, but she wanted to do SOMETHING, so she bounced up to a random warrior. HI there! she chirped in her maybe a little to annoying but unavoidable voice of excitement, doing a happy little hop. Hey! Maybe this warrior could teach her about MATURITY! Which was something she needed help, a LOT of help with. Realizing this was a older warrior, she took a step back, and in a slightly more hesitant and less annoying voice asked Um, since you're OLD, can you teach me about being MATURE? Because I need to get some! Because I want to have an apprentice, and my friend said I need some matureness first, so could you help me please? Oh shoot. She probably said to much there. NO BABBLING! she scolded herself, whisking her tail around to hit her own head. NO BABBLING. Hoping to fix it, she hurriedly mewed Um, that is if you're not busy doing important warrior stuff. Alright, time to just shut her mouth, and hope she hadn't come up to someone grumpy. @Redtalon
Old September 11th, 2020, 04:12 PM
Procrastinator

// @Sootpaw

"Evil genius streak!" Ottersplash waggled his feline brows with emphatic flair, wrapping his tail innocently around front paws. "No way! I'm as adorable and innocent as they come. See? Even rocks take advantage of me. You really think I could have an evil genius streak? Someone as handsome as me?" He meant the question lightheartedly, of course. Also it was a way to gauge if he was coming off as a complete idiot or not. Otter didn't think so-- Sootpaw seemed entertained enough.

"Great!" He mewed cheerfully, dropping the silly character enough to smile at the silvery-ginger she-cat. "Are you going now, or...?"

Old September 11th, 2020, 05:29 PM
Procrastinator

// @Romulus
Ottersplash stretched out languidly, his body forming a perfect arch. The tom's honey-colored eyes seemed to catch the afternoon sunlight and trap it inside them, the overall result casting a warm glow over his features. Otter just finished carrying clean moss to the elder's den-- poor apprentices looked like they were struggling -- even though he knew it wasn't really his job anymore. Being a warrior was weird stuff. How come no one ever released a step-by-step guide: how to shake apprentice habits? ( To be honest, Otter wasn't mad about it. The feel of moss between his teeth had actually been kinda comforting, as weird as that sounded.)

Now that chores were done, Otter was ready to relax, maybe find another cat to chat with while the sun kept sinking. It didn't take long to spot a conversation partner, but there was another problem. You see, what Ottersplash didn't know was that a stubborn piece of moss still clung to the fur between his ears; it was a scraggly green ball, painfully visible to all but him. The tom had no concept of how ridiculous he looked when he approached a fellow warrior (Smallsky, he thought the name was) and grinned. "Heya, smalls. Whatcha up to?"

Last edited by Ziera; September 11th, 2020 at 06:12 PM.
Old September 11th, 2020, 05:40 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Investigation #1, Camp Guards

Halfkit stomped her little paw at Fennelheart, feelings of frustration towards the older molly blooming in her belly and igniting a fire. A rage. She didn't get angry often, she was a pretty laid back kitten, but being told she was overreacting?
Made her blood boil.
"That's. Not. RAAAGHHH..... She's been gone for for like... weeks!! Which is why!! I'm asking!!"
She puffed angrily from her little nostrils and kept breathing until she could speak without being upset, which helped that Berryscorch actually addressed why she came up to them and took her seriously.

"I haven't seen her in a long while and neither has her kits, she just. I don't know. It's been a while and I hoped maybe you had seen something?"
Berryscorch had just said she hadn't seen anything, so the frustration in her tone was not at the younger warrior, but rather freaking Fennelheart.
She cast a teeny glare at her again.

@Zesty Mango @Puddle~
When Fennelheart heard that she nodded,” I see. Well sadly I haven’t seen her in a while either. But I can tell Lionstar that she’s missing so that the patrols can keep an eye out for her. Tell you what, if it would make you feel better, I can go search the territory for you. I might not find her, but at least you’ll know that she’s not in the territory.“ she meowed. Could be dead out of clan territory or just abandoned a kit, but she didn’t seem like the type to abandon her home. she thought.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 11th, 2020, 09:39 PM
Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowAnimal View Post
Frostpaw didn’t expect for him to head to the tail she jumped up trying to dodge but she failed. He was probably going to get her tail so she had to make a simple plan Ok, When he’s on your tail roll over and try to get away from his paws, flip over. She waited a bit for him to touch her tail. { @Redtalon. }
Brightkit's momentum tossed him almost close enough to catch Frost's tail-- but not close enough! So of course, the black-furred tom jumped again. His sheathed paws trapped his friend's tail between them on the second try, and for a sugary sweet moment in time, Bright was VICTORIOUS!!

Old September 11th, 2020, 09:44 PM
Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Fennelheart heard a kit call to her, so she turned around to see little Brightkit,” Hello Brightkit. Yes I really am from Skyclan. Skyclan was around a really long time ago, but it doesn’t exist anymore. The last few Skyclan cats who were left joined Riverclan.” she meowed
Brightkit slid over Fennelheart's front paws, twisting so his back faced the ground and he could bat little paws at the old warrior's chin. Excitement gleamed in his cool blue eyes. "TELL me, tell me tell me about it! Did you live in the clouds? Can you FLY? Did you eat birds? Yuuuck!"