Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old July 20th, 2018, 03:54 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

@Doodle

Wolfheart padded out of the warriors den yawning, he looked around the camp hoping to see Splashpaw, when he didn't see her he sighed and began to walk towards the exit of the camp. He assumed that he could go hunting or somethings without being bothered, not that he wasn't in a friendly mood, he was yearning for some conversation and someone who he could talk to comfortably, but every cat already seemed to be having a conversation, and despite his friendly personality Wolfheart found it rude just to barge into a conversation, he growled under his breath, annoyed that there was no one to talk to.
Willowsky had been sitting off on her own in the clearing, basking in the sun and allowing it to heat up her short pelt. Now was the time of year she enjoyed, where she'd be comfortable rather than freezing. The white molly hated the cold and always looked forward to Greenleaf, appreciating the heat that brought good meals with it. Perking up, she stopped licking the paw that had been held to her mouth, placing it down as she watched a fellow warrior appear from the den. From his scanning of the clearing, the tom seemed to be looking for someone to talk to. While she wasn't the most extroverted of cats, she was always looking for someone to connect with, so hesitantly she called out to the feline. "Hey, over there! Don't leave just yet," her voice came out hurried when she noticed him padding over to the camp exit. She paused for a few heartbeats to gather up more courage- speaking to others, especially calling out across the clearing, worsened her anxieties. "Care to join me?"

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 20th, 2018, 09:09 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Dawnpaw had been so entranced by the tiny scuttling beetle before her that she had given little regards to her surroundings. Hearing a voice behind her sent shock waves up her pelt and she jumped, her blue eyes stretching wide and her fur fluffing up. "Cedarpaw!" she gasped, trying to regain control of her breathing. Unbeknownst to her, the beetle had been scared off, dashing away and under a pile of reeds on the edge of camp. In the meantime, Dawnpaw had her blue eyes fixated on Cedarpaw, a small laugh bubbling up once she had calmed down. "You about scared me half way to StarClan!" she breathed, although laugher shook her shoulders. At the mention of the beetle, the ragdoll apprentices' ears perked up and she grinned. "Yep! He's right over-" she began, turning around to point. "...here...?" Confusion crossed over her face as she began to look around. Where had it gone? She could've sworn it was right there. "It's gone," she mewed simply, though her ears and tail drooped a bit.

A small fit of laughter followed after the she-cat practically jumped out of her skin. With a wide grin, the apprentice calmed himself down as she did and allowed his gaze to follow in the direction she thought the beetle was in. Sadly, Cedarpaw hadn't seen where he went either, he was more focused on the scared Dawnpaw instead. "That's okay!" he chirped in a happy manner. "That was just a normal camp beetle, there's wayyy cooler ones out in the territory! Just lift up a leaf or a rock and they're everywhere!" he exclaimed, his eyes widening with delight. Having just been made an apprentice recently, he'd only gone out into the territory once with his mentor, refusing to leave camp without him for the moment. After the encounter with the rude WindClan cat, he didn't want to risk anything. Just a small insult was enough to scare Cedarpaw into staying in the camp.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 21st, 2018, 10:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@.:Blue Wishes:.
(might be a little short as I'm on mobile and trying not to get caught on my phone after bed time.)
Splashpaw lounged in the clearing grooming herself, camp was quiet and she was rather bored wanting to do something, but she didn't know what to do, maybe talking to someone would be nice, someone she didn't know well, she saw an apprentice she knew by the name of Rose. She waved her tail," Hey Rosepaw." She meowed trotting over to her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 22nd, 2018, 01:10 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post
His attention flashed over to the approaching apprentice whom he guessed was Gentlepaw because he didn't often have strangers approach him, and with such confidence no less. His green eyes were wide as he stared at the tom, clearly he had expected a much different personality from him, but then again it wasn't his place to judge.
Batpaw could feel himself tilt backwards a bit away from him as he hadn't expected the loud volume. He was silent for a moment looking like a trout with his mouth hung open as he tried to remember what Whitewish had exactly told him. Maybe we go out to see the territory? No, that's fish-brained I've already seen it... Er, what was it... His teeth clicked together and large round ears twitched upwards as the memory flashed by, We're supposed to scout for fox dens! "I-If I remember correctly Whitewarsh-" He stopped to clear his throat, "Whitewish told me that we'd be going outside of camp to search for f-fox dens." Even saying the beasts name made a shiver rush down his spine. To be fair he had never actually seen a fox but the stories were enough to spark caution and fear in him.
"I-I look, er, I'm looking forward to getting to know you, Gentlepaw." From the start it didn't seem like Gentlepaw was very interested in spending time with Batpaw which made Batpaw think critically on himself. He forced a grin in an attempt to seem more charismatic but it just looked plain awkward.

The muscular tom grinned widely, dark blue optics flickered with all the amusement and mischief one could muster. 'Oh' He thought. 'This was going to be fun.' As the ebony apprentice leaned backwards, he leaned forwards, a smirk blossoming on his maw. "Batpaw was it? Don't be worried about foxes. One, you've got me, n two, you've got me." he stated, his smug vibe now fading away, which was than replaced with a lax air. He wasn't worried what so ever, and he wasn't even slightly intimidated. At the same time, he wasn't excited, if there was a fox, it would be a hassle to try to fight it, but he would. Gentlepaw licked his maw and than looked at the smaller apprentice in the corner of his eyes. "Lookit this way, either you scare it off, or suddenly, it's not your problem anymore." he snickered, hitting Batpaw's shoulder with his tail, not holding anything back. He than made his way to the entrance, gait wide and powerful.

(My next post will be in the territory )

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 22nd, 2018, 05:40 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@.:Blue Wishes:.
(might be a little short as I'm on mobile and trying not to get caught on my phone after bed time.)
Splashpaw lounged in the clearing grooming herself, camp was quiet and she was rather bored wanting to do something, but she didn't know what to do, maybe talking to someone would be nice, someone she didn't know well, she saw an apprentice she knew by the name of Rose. She waved her tail," Hey Rosepaw." She meowed trotting over to her.
( its fine, i feel like i should tell you that rose goes by he/him pronouns though- )

Rosepaw had just been wandering around camp, not really having a good reason to do anything. Rowan was out doing whatever deputies did, so he was on his own. Again. He didn't know why he wasn't used to this yet, Rowan was always out doing whatever, yet somehow, he still felt as though he was being ignored. His head jerked up as he heard his name called, looking up to see another apprentice across from him. "O-Oh...hi..." he stammered, unsure of what else to say, smiling awkwardly.
Old July 22nd, 2018, 09:21 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

( its fine, i feel like i should tell you that rose goes by he/him pronouns though- )

Rosepaw had just been wandering around camp, not really having a good reason to do anything. Rowan was out doing whatever deputies did, so he was on his own. Again. He didn't know why he wasn't used to this yet, Rowan was always out doing whatever, yet somehow, he still felt as though he was being ignored. His head jerked up as he heard his name called, looking up to see another apprentice across from him. "O-Oh...hi..." he stammered, unsure of what else to say, smiling awkwardly.
(okay, sorry- mentally I put some names as female names other as male, some as gender neutral!)
Splashpaw at Rosepaw, he seemed a little nervous or simply shy, but Splashpaw didn’t really care,” How are you doing, you’re pretty lucky to bee Rowanflower’s apprentice. I wish Fallenstar was my mentor.” She added, not wanting to sound like she wanted to take Rosepaw’s mentor, but to want a leader or deputy as a mentor, though she’d never want to be a medicine cat, so having Heatherfur as an apprentice would not suffice.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 22nd, 2018, 10:16 AM
5,445 posts on old site

@Leopardblaze
Chesnutkit was one moon old and due to having some non-Riverclan blood from somewhere he was a big puffy brown and black furred kit, his fur clearly being a pain for swimming. When it rained most cats could keep dry with there sleek fur, while Chesnutkit got drenched.

Old July 22nd, 2018, 10:21 AM

Quote:
@Leopardblaze
Chesnutkit was one moon old and due to having some non-Riverclan blood from somewhere he was a big puffy brown and black furred kit, his fur clearly being a pain for swimming. When it rained most cats could keep dry with there sleek fur, while Chesnutkit got drenched.
Skykit peered out of the nursery spotting another kit in the clearing. Being a little shy she hesitated before slowly trotting over to the brown and black kit. "Hello," she meowed softly, her tail-tip twitching a little nervously. She shook her white spotted fur trying to shake off her nervousness in an attempt to seem more confident.
Old July 22nd, 2018, 10:25 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post
Skykit peered out of the nursery spotting another kit in the clearing. Being a little shy she hesitated before slowly trotting over to the brown and black kit. "Hello," she meowed softly, her tail-tip twitching a little nervously. She shook her white spotted fur trying to shake off her nervousness in an attempt to seem more confident.
Chesnutkit turned around happy to hear another voice, he often scared a few kits off with a deep voice, well deep for a kit,” Hi.” He meowed.

Old July 22nd, 2018, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Chesnutkit turned around happy to hear another voice, he often scared a few kits off with a deep voice, well deep for a kit,” Hi.” He meowed.
Skykit was a little shocked by his deep voice, but she wasn't really phased by it, in a way it intrigued her. "What's your name? I'm Skykit," she meowed, blinking her big blue eyes. She liked meeting new cats, but being shy it was a little hard. She usually warms up to others after being with them for a little while.