Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 06:48 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by hades.
Today 06:48 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:32 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:24 PM

Old April 2nd, 2020, 11:14 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Harepaw's response made Lionstar's fur bristle. "That kind of attitude is what gets cats killed, Harepaw! We've already had several apprentices die to predators, and they were a hell of a lot more experienced than you are right now."

He was in his face now, teeth bared back in a quiet snarl. "Why should I want you back, if you are going to bring a careless attitude in your wake? I need Clan-mates that recognize when they've gone too far, and that clearly is not you right now."

[ @Bluepetal ]
Harepaw stepped back a little, looked down, and then back up at Lionstar. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I guess I was too excited for my own good. " After a moment, he asked, "What is my punishment?"
Old April 2nd, 2020, 11:39 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

@RedHead

Spiralheart could tell her apprentice was (surprisingly enough) interested in what she had to say. It was either that or the fear of embarrassing herself in front of her clanmates. Either way, the spotted she-cat knew that Flowerpaw didn't need the slowed-down walkthrough. Making sure she was in range for a good scruff grab, she raced forward.

- I left -
Old April 2nd, 2020, 11:44 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Both of you.." Lionstar scrunched his nose at them. "Confined to camp for the next two days, and you need to complete three camp duties. Cleaning out dens, checking up on the elders, helping out the queens. After that, come to me and we will discuss a mentor reassignment. Ripplefur hasn't been around for a while, and Eagleflower will need to be notified about your return. I will be checking to make sure your tasks have been complete before you approach me, so I suggest you get to it."

[ @Bluepetal ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 2nd, 2020, 11:50 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
"Both of you.." Lionstar scrunched his nose at them. "Confined to camp for the next two days, and you need to complete three camp duties. Cleaning out dens, checking up on the elders, helping out the queens. After that, come to me and we will discuss a mentor reassignment. Ripplefur hasn't been around for a while, and Eagleflower will need to be notified about your return. I will be checking to make sure your tasks have been complete before you approach me, so I suggest you get to it."

[ @Bluepetal ]
"Yes, Lionstar," Honeypaw mewed, and backed off to do their duties, Harepaw following.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 01:59 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

For a very brief moment, Bumblebelly's world was deaf to the conversations around him as he simply watched the clan in pure curiosity. A tiny squeaking sound of surprise left him when he realised it was him that Lionstar was talking to, of course it was! Who else smelt like the swamps and frogs. "Oh! Uh, I'm Bumblebelly," He meowed, giving his chest a quick anixous lick.

He nodded along with Lionstar's words, a small huff leaving him, "If I wanted to be at war with the world I would've simply become some aggressive rouge... There's more to clan life then just battling, I think Icestar forgets that," Bumblebelly half-growled his words out. He had a lot of opinions on the topic but now wasn't the time.

{ @Bill @shortstack }

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; April 3rd, 2020 at 02:07 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 02:14 AM
work is never done

"And you think RiverClan is different?" Lionstar questioned him, genuinely curious considering it had been RiverClan who launched a raid on ShadowClan. Not without reason, Icestar had threatened his Clan-- but it was interesting Bumblebelly seemed to think this was the more peaceful option. Did he think so lowly of the other Clans, those that were down on their luck? "There are other Clans in this forest. What has driven you here instead of to the others?" This was not him discouraging Bumblebelly from joining, but rather gauging what his interest in RiverClan was.

[ @S-oft ]

Old April 3rd, 2020, 02:26 AM
s

He chewed the inside if his cheek, his anxiety rising with each question. It wasn't like he was about to lie or had anything to hide but Lionstar was just a tad bit on the intimidating side. "Well, Windclan has had the issue with cannibals - not to forget about the coyotes either - lately and I'm quite a big cat.. could feed a family of four with my body, so I didn't fancy becoming chow to another feline or coyotes," He meowed with a crooked grin to hide the worried look that danced around his green eyes. "I've seen your camp, your territory, both briefly but enough to get the sense that you give a toss if your warriors die or not." The mane of his fur ruffled, the stinky smell if fish already clinging to his nose.
@BILL.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; April 3rd, 2020 at 02:29 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 02:47 AM
work is never done

"Yes, the.. cannibalism they've been forced into has been rather unfortunate! Not very befitting of Clan life, and I hope they are able to recover quickly from the hardships they've been facing." Lionstar was earnestly sympathetic toward the other Clan. WindClan had been in ruins for as long as he could remember, and he had an itch that told him it long-preceded that, as well. Dapplestar had been the worst leader, and for whatever reason he had a particular dislike for her. "Ah, yes.. the coyotes.. I was going to address that shortly, actually, though I doubt you will want to involve yourself as a cat who seems adverse to battle."

The wreckage of WindClan camp left Lionstar's blood boiling at the memory, and he faintly bared his teeth. "I lost cats to a pair of those mongrels recently, and I have no intention of letting them push the Clans-- WindClan or otherwise, around further."

He let out a low hum, forcing his fur to lie flat-- well, as flat as it could be, and he moved on to the present. The next thing could wait, though he wished this hadn't interrupted that. "I hope you understand, Bumblebelly.. as a cat coming from another Clan, there is a chance you will have to face your old Clan-mates in combat, whether it is instigated on our end or not. Are you prepared to fight against those you once called your allies?"

[ @S-oft ]

Old April 3rd, 2020, 02:55 AM
s

Bumblebelly could feel the anger radiating off of Lionstar, it was odd the way this leader seemed to get passionate about something that wasn't directly related to war. "The fate of Windclan is appalling... my deepest sympathy lies with them and the cats lost to their struggles," A deep sigh left him, he couldn't imagine the pain they'd go through.

The last question took him by surprise but it wasn't one he had been asking himself over and over. "I'm... I'm prepared to do that. A cat is a cat, regardless of alliance, I've come to terms with fighting againist those that mean harm." His fur was ruffled the familiar anixous feeling creeping back up.

@BILL.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; April 3rd, 2020 at 02:56 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 03:11 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

The disturbing scene from earlier was still haunting Fawnsqueak as he drifted through the clearing like a ghost, lost to his thoughts but somehow miraculously navigating without colliding into anybody. Attempts to sleep had been an abject failure, and he had given up on ever obtaining rest again with the images of... what had formerly been WindClan cats scattered about their own camp while coyotes lazed nearby. Just the thought had him worried he might have to make another trip to the dirtplace to vomit.

Maybe... instead of sleep, he needed the opposite: duties. Tasks to transport his mind from cyclically running through the awful images. Fawnsqueak gazed around the camp in search of extra work but blinked when a familiar flash of colors caught his eye. He had to take another look because surely--

Fawnsqueak froze. It really was him. Bumblebelly, the ShadowClan cat he'd met at the border and... oh, right, subsequently made things awkward with. Uneasiness churned his stomach while curiosity burned, wondering what he could possibly be doing here. After how they'd left the discussion, Fawnsqueak couldn't imagine this was a positive visit but strained to hear something that'd clue him in. No luck.

Realizing he might have been staring more than a little too long, Fawnsqueak quickly peered away again at nothing in particular. Embarrassment warmed his cheeks. He did everything in his power to just... avoid looking-- no eye contact, nothing. If he hadn't been afraid Bumblebelly already might've spotted him, he was tempted to duck behind the reeds and pretend all was normal.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; April 3rd, 2020 at 03:15 AM.