Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Snips
Today 04:49 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:53 AM
high tensions (quillpaw...
Last post by Dark
Today 03:30 AM
Snips Q+A
by Snips
Last post by Snips
Today 03:13 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 8th, 2022, 04:24 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

ThunderClan The Hunting Games

Event [#event]

Skillfully scaling the thick trunk, the giant, scarred, dark brown tabby found her usual place high above the rodents beneath her within the Thunderwillow. This would most likely be the last thing she ever did for this ungrateful worthless group of cats who had the audacity to call themselves a clan. Don't ask her why she was even trying, like always, it was easier to blame it on that insane part of her.

A yowl split the air, not a sharp shrill cry, nor one of alarm, it was just a loud noise to catch the attention of those within the camp. Dawnstar was well aware that these cats were going to complain and whine over every little thing she did, or just downright ignore her. So this event was going to go a little different from the last time as in she won't be overseeing it. She was merely here to call attention, then she was done. These cats wouldn't have to worry about ShadowClan much longer, she'd be gathering her clanmates and returning home very soon.

"Considering you lot have been having problems with hunting patrols, I've decided to set up a hunting competition of sorts to fill the fresh-kill pile. You cats are supposed to be good at climbing trees, so you'll be practicing that as well. Cindersky [ @tulle ] and Shiningskies [ @NinjaBloss ] will be overseeing the event. They'll direct you and answer any questions that you have." There it was again, the complete lack of snark and bit in her tone. Finished with her announcement, the clan leader left the branch she was sitting on and climbed down to the base of the tree.

As soon as her paws touched the ground, she departed from the clearing letting the two she-cats reign. She was honestly just tired and so done with this clan. They bickered with her with every little thing she tried helping them with and refused to fight back. She didn't have the energy to keep dealing with them, they were driving her crazy with their biased protests. Dawnstar was more than happy to let the ThunderClan cats run this event, she was going out of camp before she snapped. The molly's tail disappeared around the exit as she left the camp behind.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 8th, 2022, 04:52 PM

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: The Hunting Games

Roseheart pushed his way out of the crowded warrior den, shaking his pelt hoping the drowsiness would wear off. He had an apprentice now so he had to set an example, including attending meetings, events, and other weird things. The tricolored tom quickly made his way toward the event, tree hunting sounded simple enough it was what they were known for of course.

Last edited by flopsy; April 9th, 2022 at 09:36 PM.
Old April 8th, 2022, 05:09 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Mistpaw ~

She really could not get used to the bone-chilling yowl that Dawnstar utilized everytime she wished to call on Thunderclan's occupants.

Only flinching slightly, Mistpaw slowly padded her way towards the Thunderwillow as the Shadowclan leader announced the event. Hunting was something she could do... Perhaps... If Dawnstar wasn't watching... Thankfully, the stars seemed to have pity on the young cat as Dawnstar seemed to want little to do with the whole ordeal.

Visibly deflating as a long sigh of relief left her, Mistpaw flicked her grey eyes about to await instructions from Cindersky and Shiningskies. Perhaps it would be another competition of sorts? White paws kneaded the ground in anticipation as she was lost to her thoughts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Sparrowflight ~

Brown ears perked up at Dawnstar's call as the she-cat re-entered the clearing with her tail drooping slightly behind her. There was still no sign of those she had lost, only her adoptive mother had returned, but she wouldn't stop looking. She still had four functioning paws, so she would continue her solo trips around the borders until they cracked and fell off.

Silently she joined her gathering clanmates, however the usual spark of energy that tended to accompany the chance for a good hunt didn't seem present today. Instead, Sparrowflight took a seat off to the side rather somberly and awaited whatever instructions were to be given by her peers.

Old April 8th, 2022, 05:42 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

++ Nightwing = 29 Moon ShadowClan Warrior = He/Him/His ++

<open>

Nightwing heard his leader's voice. Alright. Sounds easy enough. He made his way to where the event was taking place.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old April 8th, 2022, 06:15 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

Birchheart never sneered at the sight of a competition, no matter how juvenile. Even if this one wasn’t as childish, he felt a slight urge to not participate. He decided he would join for the sake of the clan.

Bump me after 48 hours!

Old April 8th, 2022, 07:26 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Lightningpelt sighed. They had been called. He had lowered his head respectfully. This leader was HIS leader. For now. Until a thunderclan leader was reinstated. He perked up at the shout of a hunting tournament.
Old April 9th, 2022, 01:03 PM
trying to figure out life

~ Beastflame ~

The voice that sounded outside made the large tom jerk awake from his nap, and he glanced outside and sighed slightly when seeing the Shadowclan leader. What was it this time? Another meeting, or some cruel training session you would be punished for not attending? He relaxed slightly as heard that Dawnstar wouldn't be the one leading the things, it was a bit better.

Before trotting outside, he tried to stretch away the stiffness from his legs. Hunting was something he was very good at in his own opinion, and Cindersky was a cat he respected, no that aspect was fine. Not as much as the other one. He was rather good at climbing as well, since it was something he enjoyed, climbing up into the biggest and tallest oak he could find, and sit there and watch say the sunset, or how the snow fell on the branches below. Shingingskies was a cat he was a bit on the fence about. She had been Aspenstar's mate, and Beastflame used to go by the rule 'a friend of my friend is my friend', but she had seemed to act a little less sunny since his childhood buddy had been killed by the coyote. He didn't really know her well enough to judge, but... anyway.

He was ready to train!

Old April 11th, 2022, 12:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Eggpaw nervously shifted his paws. The prize is not getting murdered by Dawnstar isn't it he thought to himself hoping Dawnstar wouldn't have that high of expectations for him. He had never climbed a tree in his life. Sure he could hunt decently, but he couldn't climb a tree.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 11th, 2022, 10:34 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Event [#event]

Cindersky
It took a great amount of self-restraint to force her expression to remain neutral as Dawnstar spoke of the hunting competition. Or to keep her fur from bristling with every word out of her mouth. Growing difficult, yes, but hopefully soon their problems and issues would be over, and they could finally pluck the thorn out of their side.

"Listen up! Several of our warriors have been slacking on returning prey during their assigned hunting patrols, so Shiningskies and I have come up with a hunting competition to fill our prey pile and fire up a little friendly competition," Cindersky called with a gleam in her eye as she glanced towards her Clanmate. She knew that Shiningskies was a competitive cat as well, so perhaps while everyone else was off hunting they could drum up a competition of their own.

"You will be catching any prey you find and keeping track of what you have caught. Different kinds of prey will count for different amounts of points. Mice will be worth one point; Voles, Shrews, or Squirrels will be worth two points; birds will be worth three points. At the end of the competition, the winner who has collected the most prey will be given recognition at the next Clan meeting as well as their pick from the prey pile."

With that said and done, she turned to glance at Shiningskies for her to continue with the additional ways to earn points and to officially start the event.

How this will work:
➥ Once Shiningskies yells go, cats are free to branch out of camp and start hunting
➥ There will be individual rounds, each lasting about a day or two.
➥ A dice roll will determine a successful or failed catch*
*depending on what prey your character decides to go after the odds may increase or decrease!

Mice = d10 dice roll, worth 2 points
[ Failed Catch = 1-5, Successful Catch = 6-10 ]
Shrews/Voles/Squirrels = d15 dice roll, worth 3 points
[ Failed Catch = 1-9, Successful Catch = 10-15 ]
Birds = d20 dice roll, worth 4 points
[ Failed Catch = 1-13, Successful Catch = 14-20 ]
➥ If your character decides to utilize one of the trees in an attempt to catch the prey and the catch is:
successful - they will earn one (1) point
unsuccessful- they will lose one (1) point
➥ There will be six rounds, and at the end the cat with the most points will be crowned the winner!

I hope this all makes sense. If you have any questions, you can certainly ask me or @NinjaBloss !

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old April 11th, 2022, 10:41 PM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented

~Moosecrash~

As he heard multiple voices ring out through the clearing, Moosecrash stirred in his nest.
What's the ruckus? Hunting? Sure, I can do that.
Heaving himself out of his soft moss nest, the large tom gave his long pelt a shake before pushing through the entrance to the warriors den. It looked like cats were gathering for some kind of hunting game. Giving his whiskers a little twitch, he padded forward to listen to the rules of the game.
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Closed Thread