Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 04:02 PM
RABBIT'S ASSISTANCE
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:01 PM
it meee
Last post by hades.
Today 04:00 PM
Adopts! <3
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 03:58 PM
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 03:43 PM

Old March 10th, 2024, 06:20 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Raid Healing

Bumblestar's gaze raked over Springpaw, searching for any hidden injuries as she tucked the information away for later. Brown and white with dapples - Drizzlecloud. Fluffy brown fur, green eyes - Springpaw. Her claws dug into the dirt again before she put them away.

"Next Gathering, I'm getting retribution," she grunted. "Birdsnow's handin' 'em over or I do somethin' else. Just 'cause ThunderClan cats've tried it against others in the past doesn't mean I'll let it go now."

With a heavy exhale, she finally settled down into a loafed position on the den floor. She'd stay a while with Wolfpaw, maybe Violetfreckle if the warrior decided to stick around, if only to think for a moment.

[ @vei @BEAR. ]
Old March 14th, 2024, 01:51 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

Nightgaze slowly limped inside the medicine den, glancing around causally "Hiya, hope I'm not too late to get some healing." she joked in a blunt tone, giving her chest a few mindless licks. Though dragging Jaywing's dead body out of RiverClan territory took a while she wasn't too bothered that she was a little behind time on getting treatment, and hopefully the meds wouldn't mind either.

@vei

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old March 15th, 2024, 08:10 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

A lot was going on, and Wolfpaw wasn't quite present as exhaustion continually crept over him. He was faintly aware of Bumba n Spring and maybe Red n Fishmom talking, but had relaxed under Springpaw's touch. His swallowing of the seeds he was given was a reflex, and he vaguely noted some yellow flower she squished up and a greenish leaf she wanted him to chew. Wolfpaw obliged to her instructions and spat the leaf out before he slumped against Redhawk, missing her question in fabor of crashing.

[ @talle @dino. @vei @vellichor quick post, idk if this rp is continuing but! wolf is napping so continue without me ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; March 15th, 2024 at 08:15 AM.
Old March 19th, 2024, 07:51 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

One after another, the medicine den had finally been deluded from the burden of the seemingly neverending overcrowding. From patient after patient and her herb storages finally replenishing themselves after what had seemed to be days of scarcity, Springpaw could find herself having a moment of peace to herself instead of having to over-worry herself with the consistency of making sure all her clan-mates made it back safe and sound from the raid itself. The quietness felt like it was all a part of some conciliatory; away from the reckless violence of the raid, where her nose felt overwhelmed from the sickening stench of acrid blood boiling her senses. Where all the emotions that she overcame felt like a roaring tirade, almost so overwhelming that she didn’t know how to deal with it. The sudden incapacitating of her mentor still left a panging lurch in her stomach, only further pilling that pit that sunk deep within her gut. Such worries kept carrying themselves through her like hooked claws that embedded themselves deep into her flesh, not bothering to let go until they tainted the area. Her appetite felt lacking, the calico not bothering to touch the vole that Violetfreckle had insisted for her to eat and keep her strength persistent throughout this troubling time.

How could she eat? She was worried. Not just for the physical and mental state of her mentor, but of everyone else within the clan. She was a medicine cat for a reason, and she couldn’t throw something as diligent as that away. After moons of spending her time in the naturally sharp, tangy-smelling den, she had grown accustomed to it like it was second nature. Her jittering anxiety and nervousness had swept themselves away from her learning to control such feeble states. It was a hard road to overcome with her given time as a student, but she managed to pull through. The medicine cat hadn’t realized that she had been inadequately pacing during her seemingly neverending thoughts, only stopping briefly as she listened to the sound of a cat entering the medicine den. Whiskers twitching, her sensitive nose detected the sharp tangible stench of blood, her throat clenching itself as its metallic smell overpowered the notable large den. Bile itched at the back of her throat, clinging itself immensely but she forced herself to swallow it down, ignorant of the acidic taste it left savoring on her tongue. Without much thought, she weaved through the medic den with ease, approaching her incoming patient with narrowed eyes, eying the scarred eye that labeled itself along her face.

“I… see that… you have… yourself… jumbled… in a… situation… Dragonflycliff.” The healer mewed, peering closely to inspect the injury properly, twitching her whiskers tentatively at its rather horrid appearance. Given that she had endured similar injuries during her role as a medic, the sight of the exposed, grisly flesh didn’t phase her in the slightest. Tail whisking towards the nearest moss-bed, Springpaw eyed over towards the nest as she cocked her head to the side to direct the molly towards it. “Please… go sit there… while I… gather the… much needed… supplies for… that eye… injury… of yours.” After her brief explanation, the dilute calico trotted away from the injured warrior and down the mouth of the den towards her well-stocked herb storage. Its familiar aroma was practically like home to her, giving her a comforting feel every time she entered the distant crevices of the medicine den. Her satisfaction grew more prominent as she laid her eyes upon her prestigious herb storages. She heavily thanked her clan-mates for trying their hardest to bring back all the herbs that she needed to aid her clan-mates. Without their help, then she would’ve been empty-pawed.

With an abrupt shake of her head, the calico bent down to collect each of the herbs that she acquired to assist with Dragonflycliff’s eye injury. The first and foremost of what she needed was some moist moss to assist with cleansing out bacteria and any excess blood. She snagged two clumps of the green plants for the case that she would use the other one as a cushion for properly healing the eye to a standardized point. Of course, it would need to be frequently checked even before it would be considered okay enough for Dragonflycliff to go on about her day with her daily duties. Before thinking of heading back to Dragonflycliff to work on her eye, the calico made sure to snatch up one golden bloom of marigold, one celandine flower, and a wad of cobwebs so that it could help keep the moss preserved in place and defy any sort of infection. She was thankful for patrols going out of their way to collect herbs that she needed to use to help her clanmates restore themselves to full health. As she collected all her herbs gingerly by her jaws, she trotted her way back towards Dragonflycliff with a smile plastered on her facial features.

Setting the herbs down beside herself, she sat down in front of the molly as she reached one of the moss clumps toward the injured eye to try to cleanse out the excess blood and potential grime along the gashes tainting the area. Even if the act wasn’t going to take long, Springpaw still preferred to do it either way. It was better to deal with a wound without any excess blood blocking the way of her careful, precise work instead of dealing with consistent bleeding everytime she tried to apply something to the wound. Her cleansing soon finished, the medic placing the bloodied moss clump to the side in preparation for being discarded, sweeping up the golden bloom by her jaws in preparation for her to begin chewing it into a proper poultice. Before she started with such action, she swiftly dipped the herb into the stream so that it was dampened enough to get chewed. Once finished, she popped the herb into her mouth and carefully began to start chewing, using her paws to start unfolding the wad of cobweb and tail to pull the other moist moss bundle closer to herself. She would need to use her paws to start crushing the celandine juices into the moss so that it could properly heal the eye, but it wouldn’t save her vision.

Her chewing didn’t last long, the dilute calico soon putting her forepaw up so she could push the healing ointment onto her paw pads like she had dozens of times before. Its bitter texture remained slavoring on her tongue, but she wasn’t phased by its consistent, numb-like attributes. Gingerly, she reached her paw towards Dragonflycliff’s face and began to rub the poultice into the area, being careful not to rub too harshly into the area to possibly cause any further damage to the inflicted eye. She didn’t want to make it any worse now than it already was, right? With her lips pursed into a tight grimace, the calico sighed before pointing her focus towards the molly’s good eye. “I… am afraid… that there… is going… to be… little that… I can… do to… improve… your vision… for this… eye… I can… give you… celandine… every few… days… to try… to heal it… but that… is about all… that I… can do… I’m no… miracle maker.” The healer explained, her tone fueled with sorrow as she felt sympathy for the molly. It was always a harsh spectacle to deal with whenever she ran into situations like these; cats having to either live with one or no eyes for the rest of their lives. It always hurt her battered soul to witness such hurt and sensitivity.

With the poultice all rubbed into the inflicted area, she quickly washed off her paws of any remaining blood or ointment so that she could start carefully crushing the juices into the moss that she was going to use as a comforter for the eye so it could heal and drip the juices into it like an eye dropper. Snatching her jaws around the orange flower, she placed it down upon the sheet of moss she had laid out for this occasion and carefully began to use her paws to crush the juices of the bloom. Whiskers twitching, her sensitive nose partook in the sharp scent that levitated off the herb while she crushed it, almost burning her senses from how sharp its odor was. It wasn't often that she crushed celandine into a juice, given that the operation was relatively rare to occur. Her work slowed as she finished pushing the juices onto the moss, placing the now-crushed flower to the side as she lifted the soaked moss clump by her jaws. Her tongue instinctively remained pressed against the rigid roof of her mouth so she couldn't have any of the bitter liquid onto her tongue. She heard once she had it smeared on her tongue, it wasn’t easy to get off. She gingerly placed the soaked moss-ball along Dragonflycliff’s eye, using a paw to hold it in place while she began to wrap bandaging along the area to keep it in place.

“Well… now you… are all finished,” Springpaw explained, pulling her paws away to briefly examine her work, her tail working itself away to sweep all her used essentials into a pile for her to discard them? “I… recommend… for you… to rest… for a… few days… while the… eye heals… I don’t… want you… to accidentally… tear the… bandaging off… of it.” A cheeky smile wormed its way onto her lips for a split second, the calico swooping up her used essentials with her jaws and quietly began to exit the medicine den, heading out to dispose of the used items.

[ -1 celandine | -1 cobweb | -1 marigold | -2 moss ]

@hermeswind [hi sorry this is late but no reason to reply since spring is finished with dragonfly ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; March 20th, 2024 at 08:01 AM.
Old March 20th, 2024, 10:37 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Dragonflycliff
(Image by Pangoligon)
- @vei - acknowledged! just want dragonfly to thank her <3 -
Dragonflycliff followed her instructions. What good would she get out of not doing so?
She then heard the fact he eye probably won't be able to see again.
That little RiverClan rat. She'd get her payback at somepoint.
"I understand. Thank you for all of this, Springpaw You've done all you can." she said, smiling.
Rest.
Okay. That'd be fine.

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE

Last edited by hermeswind; March 20th, 2024 at 11:01 AM.