Last post by BEAR.
Today 07:55 PM

Old July 1st, 2020, 04:06 PM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Cattail Pond

Hmm. he meowed. @Mumble
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!
Old July 1st, 2020, 04:12 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Moonmallow had picked up Bloomkit and was carrying several other kits on her back. She still felt terrible about what happened to Waspkit.

_open to help carry kits_

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old July 1st, 2020, 04:23 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Pebblefur coughed and flopped over. She pulled herself towards the pond where she drank some water.
[Open for rp!]
Old July 1st, 2020, 04:28 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Lilyleap dragged herself towards the pond, and gulped down some water. Laying on her side, she quickly fell asleep.

Fleetwind arrived at the pond, and padded towards the pond. Taking a drink, he felt a bit better. (OPEN)
Old July 1st, 2020, 04:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Ivorypaw was well and fine, unlike a lot of her clanmates, she needed to help them out, to the best of her abilities, I should start finding things to build a den, I don’t think anyone will care right now if I leave the temporary camp She thought as she padded off. She began walking through the Riverclan territory collecting twigs and sticks in her jaw before returning to the temporary camp leaving them nearby for a warrior to use to start on building the den. She then padded back out before returning with yet another pawful of branches. She wasn’t sure where was best to make a temporary den so she left it there. She paused for a minute trying to decide what next as needed, moss, the kittens need a place to sleep. She began wandering looking for moss, before finding a little moss that she brought back, out in an area near where the kits were gathered she sat down running her paws through the moss tossing the thorns aside before spreading it out in the grass,” Here. Let’s get the kits in the nest for now.“ she meowed hoping that everyone would respect that the kits need the nest most of all.
(OPEN)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; July 1st, 2020 at 04:50 PM.
Old July 1st, 2020, 04:53 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Forestkit quickly followed the rest of her clan to the pond leaving her mother once again. Eyeing the water warily Forestkit crept towards it to wash off the last bits of ash that still stuck to her pelt. Starting with her paws Forestkit slowly sat down in the pond letting the cool water sooth her. Slowly getting out the ginger cat started grooming her fur. Soon the kit was fast asleep.
Old July 1st, 2020, 04:53 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

----Buckbranch----

With a heavy cough that wracked his body, Buckbranch sank into a crouch at the edge of the pond, finally able to take a drink. The cool water soothed his scrathy throat and he blew a sharp sigh through his nose, before adjusting his position so he could look back the way he came. Hopefully most of ThunderClan would be close behind him.
Listening closely to her mentor, Dogpaw had picked the kitten up and quickly started to follow the shouting Tom to Riverclan. What in Starclans name was she going to do with this little bite sized shrimp? She wasn't a queen! This wasn't her bloody job! But a fearsome part of Dogpaw had kicked in, a protective part of her. Who to trust--- Ah! Buck.... back? Buckbeard? Oh whatever the authoritarian figure was called. "Take it! They're deaf, I ain't got a clue on what to do with em!" She growled at Buck, dropping Icekit carefully besides him.

@kieryn

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old July 1st, 2020, 04:59 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Listening closely to her mentor, Dogpaw had picked the kitten up and quickly started to follow the shouting Tom to Riverclan. What in Starclans name was she going to do with this little bite sized shrimp? She wasn't a queen! This wasn't her bloody job! But a fearsome part of Dogpaw had kicked in, a protective part of her. Who to trust--- Ah! Buck.... back? Buckbeard? Oh whatever the authoritarian figure was called. "Take it! They're deaf, I ain't got a clue on what to do with em!" She growled at Buck, dropping Icekit carefully besides him.

@kieryn
@Slushie

Icekit yelped as she was plopped down. she looked around eyes wide ands curled herself into a tiny ball scared.

Last edited by kieryn; July 1st, 2020 at 05:06 PM.
Old July 1st, 2020, 05:23 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Romulus @kieryn ]

----Buckbranch----

Buckbranch turned in surprise to blink at Dogpaw and the tiny scrap she dropped at his feet. He leaned down, looking at Icekit curiously and a bit anxiously, before settling down next her and scooting her close to him. "Be gentle," he said to Dogpaw with a stern look in the new apprentice's direction. "She's obviously scared and your yelling isn't going to help, whether she's deaf or not." He drew his tongue over the fur between Icekit's ears in a comforting manner. "It's okay kiddo, you're safe now," he murmured to her, even though he knew full well she couldn't hear him. "The fire can't get you here. It's gone."
Old July 1st, 2020, 05:25 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Romulus @kieryn ]

----Buckbranch----

Buckbranch turned in surprise to blink at Dogpaw and the tiny scrap she dropped at his feet. He leaned down, looking at Icekit curiously and a bit anxiously, before settling down next her and scooting her close to him. "Be gentle," he said to Dogpaw with a stern look in the new apprentice's direction. "She's obviously scared and your yelling isn't going to help, whether she's deaf or not." He drew his tongue over the fur between Icekit's ears in a comforting manner. "It's okay kiddo, you're safe now," he murmured to her, even though he knew full well she couldn't hear him. "The fire can't get you here. It's gone."
Icekit nuzzled and snuggled into the tom purring as he licked her. Though she could not hear she could feel the warmth and kindness radiating off of him. "t-thankyou"