Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
squirrelpaw's training [p]
Last post by Mica
Today 08:46 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by poppy
Today 08:42 PM
Haven Springs
Last post by glitch
Today 08:38 PM
Starrynight everything...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 08:29 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 08:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 29th, 2020, 12:52 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Moonlily @Wings

Croakingpaw glanced at Echopaw, she wasn’t quite a friend yet, but she might become one,” Since I’m probably gonna be here for a while Echopaw, I hope you don’t mind just chatting some. And I’m more than happy to help out wit what I can while trapped here. I can help sort some herbs to make sure they are still fresh, if you show me how to tell.” he meowed. He figured being in here, he could maybe learn something,” Or I could learn a few things more than just cobwebs, just to keep my mind active.” he meowed. He didn’t want to be medicine cat ever, but he figured learning more about some useful herbs might be beneficial if there was an injury on a patrol some time.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 29th, 2020, 12:56 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Croakingpaw gave a nod to Lightbubble, what he said made sense,” I guess I want it to happen more naturally. “ he decided as he realized just how grateful he was to the tom who helped confirm his thoughts.

"Well then, there's your answer. You just gotta wait it out." The tom meowed, poking a paw in Croakingpaw's direction. "Which isn't a bad thing, it just takes time and patience." Lightbubble considered himself to have a very endless amount of patience when it came to waiting for the one he was meant to be with. Patience for other things? Well.... not so much.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 29th, 2020, 12:57 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

"Well then, there's your answer. You just gotta wait it out." The tom meowed, poking a paw in Croakingpaw's direction. "Which isn't a bad thing, it just takes time and patience." Lightbubble considered himself to have a very endless amount of patience when it came to waiting for the one he was meant to be with. Patience for other things? Well.... not so much.
Croakingpaw gave a small nod,” Your right, Lightbubble. Thank you again.” he meowed quite grateful to the warrior. He wasn’t sure what really to do so he quitely walked away.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 29th, 2020, 01:28 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: 3/4 hours
My Mood: Mellow
Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cas View Post
@Shimm

Icestar shifted in her nest when she heard her adopted niece call out with that little nickname she'd given her. The leader wasn't a fan of being called "auntie Icystar", but she wasn't bothered enough to actually say anything about it. She simply rolled her eyes before Duskpaw could actually see her.

"What is it?" She asked, now turning to face her with muted curiosity.

-----------------------

@Nebby

"Who's there?" The leader growled as an unfamiliar scent hit her nose. Her fur bristled slightly and she crept towards the entrance, before Cascadespirit entered. The leader had hissed, but stopped once she recognized him.
"Oh. It's you. Where in the Stars have you been?" Her growl may have stopped, but her eyes still stared at him through narrowed lids, guarded with suspicion.
"I uhm.. stayed nearby. I was always planning on coming back and when my mate disappeared, I went to look for her for a while. I stayed in a barn. After a while, I came back this way to rejoin..." He looked steadily at Icestar with his orange eyes. "I promise you I can be a loyal member of ShadowClan."

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old June 29th, 2020, 03:19 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Arie
[Idk who all to mention so I'm just mentioning you Ai <3]

How did this happen so fast! Mountainmist was giving birth to her kits! That honestly was hard to imagine. Her Misty she has known since they were young, back in WindClan, was giving birth!
Cloudberry didn't even know how to think at this point, it hurt to think to hard. So, lumbering into the nursery, the heavily pregnant queen came over to the grey queen. Four kits were already at her belly. Four is a lot! The pudgy queen thought only to have her blue eyes widen more at the sight of another kit laying away from the rest. Was it dead!? Mount seemed to name him anyhow.
Moving around to not be in the way with her large, budging frame, Cloudberry got closer to her closest of close friend. "...How ya doin'?" She asked quietly. A rare tone for her. "I reckon this was no easy battle but we all knew yar gonna win." Cloud huffed moving to nuzzle her closest of close friend's cheek with her own. "But what's up with that kit..? Black n white one over there." Cloudberry asked tossing her head towards the kit at the medicine cats' paws.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 29th, 2020, 03:59 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Whiskernose grinned and shook his head. "Your stance is good! Your crouch is just a little too high." He padded to where Mirepaw had moved and used his tail to direct him to lift himself just a little. "And when you stalk foward, you should keep roughly the same height as when stationary."
He stepped back to allow the apprentice room to adjust. "It's awkward at first, but once you can find a way that's comfortable to you, you should get the hang of it." He was doing pretty good!
"Try again."

@CheetahPelt
“Alright, I got it.” He lifted his crouch, hovering just above the ground, though not touching it. With a few moments in this new position he took a few silent paw steps forwards, he jittered muscles tight, but he moved smoothly for the most part. He thought of what Icestar had said and loosened his muscles, sliding around silently, a huge grin on his face.
Old June 29th, 2020, 04:16 PM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Skykit wiggled in her dream and yowled loudly her nightmares overwhelming her.
Old June 29th, 2020, 05:52 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

@Rainquail @Beau @Wings @Romulus @Moon Lily @Slushie
Quick bump guys, idk whos turn it is but this has been going on for ages! I'd love to get everyone freed up and healing up ^-^

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; June 29th, 2020 at 05:52 PM.
Old June 29th, 2020, 06:34 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

[ Lets just end this in a few most posts @Moon Lily @Beau @Fuzzy @Scum @Slushie ]
-Echopaw-

After finishing up with Beechkit, Echopaw turned to the last kit, Whisperkit. His movements made her teary already, holding them back, and a few shuttered breaths, she crawled over. Already chewing up a poultice of dandelion and marigold, she gently licked it onto his wounds, covering them gingerly with cobwebs.
Closing her eyes, she put her nose to his forehead, "Everything is going to be alright, you have to trust me." She pulled back, standing up and looking down at Whisperkit. "We.. should bring them back to the den." She sighed, her mouth gaping in a mixture of many emotions. Anger, sadness, empathy, and she just, could feel their pain, not physically but, emotionally.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old June 29th, 2020, 08:18 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnder View Post

Frogpaw

Frogpaw wandered out of the apprentice den as the morning light was just barely beginning to peek through the dense foliage far above. She stretched each of her legs individually before glancing around the clearing in search of something to do. Her new mentor hadn't been doing much more than Timbergrowl had before he disappeared and Frogpaw was itching to really get her training started. Spotting one of her older brothers in the clearing, a grin crawled to her face and she quickly dropped into a crouch to begin creeping around the edge of camp. Once she placed herself behind him, she sprang out onto his back.

"Goooooood morning Lightbubble!" she exclaimed, falling off into the dirt with a laugh. She batted at him gently, still laying on her back, "What are you up to today?"

[ @RedHead ]

Lightbubble was doing his daily sunbathing, of course, eyes closed in content as he relaxed himself, allowing the sun's rays to touch every inch of his back as he splayed out his paws in a luxurious stretch. Today was calming, nice, sunny, rel- gREAT STARCLAN WHAT WAS THAT????
Lightbubble nearly jumped out of his fur as something landed on his back, disturbing his peaceful rest and quite possibly messing up his fur. Nothing touched his fur without his permission and got away alive, that was for sure. Whirling his head around, Lightbubble inspected the damage done, thankfully only a few hairs were mussed up and out of place, in a line down his side, where he spotted a small brown tabby she-cat. "What have I told you about my pelt?" The tomcat meowed to Frogpaw with his eyes narrowed as he smoothed down the mussed up area. Lightbubble then leaned down towards her. "No. Touching." He reprimanded, poking a paw at her with each word.
After a moment, full of him inspecting his pelt to make sure no permanent damage had been done, Lightbubble took a deep breath, calming himself down once more as he gave a sideways glance at his sister. "Flirting, matchmaking, simply being glamorous, the usual." Lightbubble meowed in response with a nonchalant shrug. "What about you? Making messes I presume?" It was a bit of a jab but there was also a warm amusement in his eyes. Had it been any other apprentice or kit that touched his fur, he would've marched them straight out into the territory and dumped them in a badger den. Frogpaw got a pass because she was family.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread