Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM

Old November 8th, 2017, 09:33 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonefeather View Post
Stonefeather walked into the clearing and dropped off a fish at the prey-pile she looked around and breathed in the scent of her camp. she thought about how starclan was watching over her and everyone else she lied down on a patch of sunlight and continued to breath in of the scents of the clan
Blitzenrain padded into the camp, his calculating gaze scanning the Clan. His calculating gaze fell on Stonefeher, and he padded over. "Hello," he meowed, sitting a respectful distance away. "I'm afraid I've forgotten your name." He dipped his head. "Mine is Stonefeather."
Old November 8th, 2017, 09:39 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He nodded,” Yeah. I’m going to be Fallenstream’s apprentice since Fallenstream always is chatting to me and helped me build confidence and spends time with me.” He couldn’t imagine Fallenstream wouldn’t be his mentor.
Oakenshade nodded. "You are both lucky. I bet you'll be a great apprentice, and Fallenstream a wonderful mentor." Although Oakenshade had not yet the privilege of mentoring an apprentice, he hoped for one soon. It would further prove to his clanmate she that he didn't just hunt and fight for himself, but that he could help others learn as well.

Last edited by Undercover; November 8th, 2017 at 09:40 AM.
Old November 8th, 2017, 09:43 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Oakenshade nodded. "You are both lucky. I bet you'll be a great apprentice, and Fallenstream a wonderful mentor." Although Oakenshade had not yet the privilege of mentoring an apprentice, he hoped for one soon. It would further prove to his clanmate she that he didn't just hunt and fight for himself, but that he could help others learn as well.
Hollowkit nodded,” Yep. I can hardly wait to become six moons and train along side Fallenstream. He’ll definetly be teaching me about running a clan and stuff.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 8th, 2017, 11:19 AM
5,445 posts on old site

@Fern
Lobsterbreathe lay in Riverclan clearing. I may be about to get banished, but no one knows the truth about me. I may be dark and heartless....but if kill Russetstar and Goldenstep I can stay here...but I couldn’t get away with killing Russetstar without getting caught...oh well...I’ll kill a cat when I’m banished to show them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~ @starfall
Hollowkit had been bored in the clearing, he was almost an apprentice, he wanted to spend another day with Fallenstream before as he pressumed he’d be apprenticed to Fallenstream After all, apprenticehood and training Fallenstream won’t be so soft and gentle, rather will push me and train me instead of help me become brave and all that... he practically lept into Fallenstream’s paws,” FALLENSTREAM!” He purred excited to become his apprentice. (poor thing, when he isn’t Fallen’s apprentice...)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; November 8th, 2017 at 11:58 AM.
Old November 8th, 2017, 03:06 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Okapi
Lightstream looked over the clearing and took a deep breath of the crisp afternoon air. She had just come back from a morning hunt, and she wanted to get back out there. Her legs itched to run or swim, yet didn't for a reason. She just sat there, staring at the entrance while she tore into a fish. She wished she had an excuse to go back out.
Old November 8th, 2017, 03:09 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
@Fern
Lobsterbreathe lay in Riverclan clearing. I may be about to get banished, but no one knows the truth about me. I may be dark and heartless....but if kill Russetstar and Goldenstep I can stay here...but I couldn’t get away with killing Russetstar without getting caught...oh well...I’ll kill a cat when I’m banished to show them...
Goldenstep padded out of the warriors' den, spying a familiar pelt laying in the clearing. It was his son, Lobsterbreathe. His hackles raised slightly, a small growl rising in his throat. He hid his anger, padding towards his child. "Hello, son." The older warrior meowed, his happiness stressed. The tom knew his child took a life from Snowstar, the Thunderclan leader. In fact, he witnessed it himself. He wasn't for sure if Russetstar knew or not, and there was too much going on for him to meet with the leader right now. "Anything particularly horrible you're planning on doing today?" He grunted, looking at his son. It was hard for the golden brown tom to hide his anger and embarresment.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old November 8th, 2017, 04:16 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Scarletblood started to realize what Moonfur was saying yet also didn’t,” Wow. Your right. I don’t hide my true opinion well...truthfully I never even wanted my biological kits, but I hide that better I suppose. I probably should fake it better by treating him like my kits.” She meowed
Moonfur sat back down, but looked at the queen with a stubborn look. "Yes, I suppose." She didn't extremly like the idea. But it would have to work for now.
Old November 8th, 2017, 06:21 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Goldenstep padded out of the warriors' den, spying a familiar pelt laying in the clearing. It was his son, Lobsterbreathe. His hackles raised slightly, a small growl rising in his throat. He hid his anger, padding towards his child. "Hello, son." The older warrior meowed, his happiness stressed. The tom knew his child took a life from Snowstar, the Thunderclan leader. In fact, he witnessed it himself. He wasn't for sure if Russetstar knew or not, and there was too much going on for him to meet with the leader right now. "Anything particularly horrible you're planning on doing today?" He grunted, looking at his son. It was hard for the golden brown tom to hide his anger and embarresment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Moonfur sat back down, but looked at the queen with a stubborn look. "Yes, I suppose." She didn't extremly like the idea. But it would have to work for now.
Lobsterbreathe eyed his father angry he had witnessed him killing Snowstar, his hackles raised,” You do whatever you desire, keep quiet about it or turn me to foolish Russetstar up to you...But remember you’ll pay either way, but not a death way. No I’m not scheming more, I’m laying low...sheesh uptight kittypet of a father.” He growled.

Applepaw glanced at him and Goldenstep Something is wrong, but what. It’s not just a harmless arguement, what is it... she couldn’t figure out exactly..but something was wrong either way.

Honeypaw assumed they were bickering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scarletblood paused,” I never wanted kits anyways...atleast I only have them for six moons...” she meowed as if they were no longer hers once they were apprenticed.

Old November 8th, 2017, 07:06 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Lobsterbreathe eyed his father angry he had witnessed him killing Snowstar, his hackles raised,” You do whatever you desire, keep quiet about it or turn me to foolish Russetstar up to you...But remember you’ll pay either way, but not a death way. No I’m not scheming more, I’m laying low...sheesh uptight kittypet of a father.” He growled.

Applepaw glanced at him and Goldenstep Something is wrong, but what. It’s not just a harmless arguement, what is it... she couldn’t figure out exactly..but something was wrong either way.

Honeypaw assumed they were bickering.
"I'm not a kittypet." He grumbled, eyeing his son. He continued with a sigh, "I just wanted the best for you and your sisters, I never thought you'd become what you are. You are a great warrior, but you have some conflicting ideas. Even if I don't tell Russetstar, your mother or another cat might. You don't know who all was watching." He glanced over his shoulder, looking to see Applepaw and Honeypaw nearby. Goldenstep fluffed up his fur, eyes softening to his son. Goldenstep himself was a bully as a kit, and pushed it off when he saw his son acting the same way. He figured he'd grow out of it. Not to mention, he was detached from his family after Applepaw left when she was young. He blamed himself for her leaving, but was glad she returned. And blamed himself for how his son turned out to be.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old November 8th, 2017, 07:08 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
[CENTER @Okapi
Lightstream looked over the clearing and took a deep breath of the crisp afternoon air. She had just come back from a morning hunt, and she wanted to get back out there. Her legs itched to run or swim, yet didn't for a reason. She just sat there, staring at the entrance while she tore into a fish. She wished she had an excuse to go back out. [/CENTER]
dont forget me @Okapi