Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM

Old August 16th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Bramble followed her inside.
~~~~~~~
Shardkit squealed.
@Boba Fett @Charmer @Burnpaw

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; August 16th, 2017 at 06:53 PM.
Old August 16th, 2017, 08:07 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Bramble followed her inside.
~~~~~~~
Shardkit squealed.
Hollydawn set Shardkit down.

Mudnose padded up and tilted his head,"where did these kits come from and who is he?" He gestured towards bramble,"I mean it's not that I don't like kits, I LOVE kits..."
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 16th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Bramble set the kits down and looked at tom. "Im... Uhh..." Bramble couldn't think. How do I explain this...?

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; August 16th, 2017 at 08:15 PM.
Old August 16th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

After a moment, Chrysanthemumshade flickered her hues open. She looked around the lands, admiring the other cats as they came in and out of the clearing. Everyone was so busy today...and, she was just sitting here without a care in the world. A part of her felt pleased with this, and another part of her felt that she could do better. But, oh well. The sun was glowing on her in just the right way. It made her shiver slightly, but she adored the ray's light. It was nice, and comforting. Almost made her close her eyes once more, but one of her fellow clan mates was in the distance. She squinted her eyes. Did she remember this cat...this tom. Now, that he appeared visible in her vision, she could see that he was a tom. A ginger coated one. Ah, yes. She did remember him. She seen him around. He was one of the friendlier ones from one what observed. It wouldn't take much to impress him-- she hoped. Her eyes blinked for a moment before she tiredly sat up on the rock, placing her tail around her in a limped manner. She offered the tom a small smile.

A the large cat began to speak, she couldn't help, but slightly giggle. Everyone always had a tough time when pouncing her name right. To Chrysanthemumshade it didn't matter what. She found it somewhat cute that it happened that way. Her mother wanted to name her and her sister plants. She just chose a more complicated name for Chrysanthemumshade. No wonder many wanted to call her a nickname. She didn't blame Wolfglare for shortening her name to Chrysshade. It kinda stuck actually. ''Oh, yes, it's beautiful today.'' She mewed back at him. Her forest colored gaze checking him over. He was a large cat. Most of the shadowclan toms were large. And, for some odd reason, it always frightened her that they would hurt her or something. She slightly felt herself shiver. But...Sunmist-- that was his name. It clicked in her mind. He was a nice cat. He wouldn't harm her. Chrysanthemumshade was surprised when he placed a paw on the rock, making it easier for her to see more of him. She, of course, nodded at him, scooting a bit over, and thumping her tail lightly around her. ''Of course!'' She giggled. ''You don't have to ask to join me. I understand about everything being cramped. It's a lot roomy up here,'' She purred at him, and hoped that he would take up on her offer. She didn't want to be alone. Maybe, she wanted some company to talk to. And, who was better to talk to than a mellow tom? She could be comfortable around him. Maybe, at least try to be comfortable around him. ''So, how have you been lately? Especially since...after the flood?'' She turned to gave at him, tilting her head back to look up at him, her green forest eyes large and curious.
(Sorry, I had to head to bed lol)

Sunmist returned the molly's smile with a friendly one of his own, hoping she wouldn't be intimidated by him or anything. Many cats in the clan were, due to his no-nonsense behavior and strict tendencies. It was a bit harder for him to be 'scary' when he was around kits, however, as his rough exterior softened immensely, but other than that he was a fairly 'all work and no play' type of cat. He had worked a lot already, however, so now was a sort of break for the tom. He swished his fluffy tail back and forth softly, while his eyes stayed steadied on the cat above him in a calm manor. He was slightly embarrassed when Chrysanthemumshade laughed a bit; did that mean he pronounced it wrong? "Sorry if I got that wrong," he immediately offered up an apology, his eyes flicking back slightly to show he hadn't intended to. Of course, not many would purposely get a name wrong- not unless they were intentionally being rude or mean, both of which the large feline never tried to act.

He grinned as the she-cat agreed, giving her a bigger smile as he hopped up and settled down beside her. Sunmist made sure to leave enough space between the two cats, as he wasn't close with her so cuddling up certainly would be a wrong move. He didn't really cuddle up with anyone- it made him slightly uncomfortable and awkward. This, of course, excluded kits. The tom always made exceptions for them, as really there was no way to be awkward around them. Everything just came easily with them and he found himself more relaxed among the young cats than he did with most other warriors. "Thank you," his voice was steady, showing no sign his thoughts even as Crysanthemumshade continued to giggle. "I just didn't want to intrude. I find it's always better to ask before joining someone- you never know who just needs some alone time, or prefers to be off by themselves." He could certainly sympathize with those cats. There were some days that he really did just need to be alone with his own thoughts, and forcing himself to converse would be like torture.

His only reaction at first to the other's question was a slow blink as he gathered his thoughts; Sunmist himself didn't want to complain to much about how he was faring when he knew others had it worse. Especially when he didn't know how bad Crysanthemumshade herself had it- he could appear completely ungrateful, should she had lost someone she loved. The tom himself hadn't lost anyone, rather he had sort of adopted a kit because of the incident. Of course, he would have preferred the flood never happened, but he couldn't deny that it was what brought Shadekit to him. "I'm doing alright," he responded heartily with a confident- yet still oddly friendly- smile. "Much better than others have been, I'm afraid." His voice took on a tone of pity as he thought of the lost clanmates, along with their family and friends that were grieving. "I'm just glad not many of our younger members were harmed. They all seemed to get help with getting out of camp..." He shook his head as to stop the memories, not wanting to dwell on what happened. Crysanthemumshade already knew what happened; she was there herself. "And you? How have you been doing?"

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old August 16th, 2017, 09:00 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
(Sorry, I had to head to bed lol)

Sunmist returned the molly's smile with a friendly one of his own, hoping she wouldn't be intimidated by him or anything. Many cats in the clan were, due to his no-nonsense behavior and strict tendencies. It was a bit harder for him to be 'scary' when he was around kits, however, as his rough exterior softened immensely, but other than that he was a fairly 'all work and no play' type of cat. He had worked a lot already, however, so now was a sort of break for the tom. He swished his fluffy tail back and forth softly, while his eyes stayed steadied on the cat above him in a calm manor. He was slightly embarrassed when Chrysanthemumshade laughed a bit; did that mean he pronounced it wrong? "Sorry if I got that wrong," he immediately offered up an apology, his eyes flicking back slightly to show he hadn't intended to. Of course, not many would purposely get a name wrong- not unless they were intentionally being rude or mean, both of which the large feline never tried to act.

He grinned as the she-cat agreed, giving her a bigger smile as he hopped up and settled down beside her. Sunmist made sure to leave enough space between the two cats, as he wasn't close with her so cuddling up certainly would be a wrong move. He didn't really cuddle up with anyone- it made him slightly uncomfortable and awkward. This, of course, excluded kits. The tom always made exceptions for them, as really there was no way to be awkward around them. Everything just came easily with them and he found himself more relaxed among the young cats than he did with most other warriors. "Thank you," his voice was steady, showing no sign his thoughts even as Crysanthemumshade continued to giggle. "I just didn't want to intrude. I find it's always better to ask before joining someone- you never know who just needs some alone time, or prefers to be off by themselves." He could certainly sympathize with those cats. There were some days that he really did just need to be alone with his own thoughts, and forcing himself to converse would be like torture.

His only reaction at first to the other's question was a slow blink as he gathered his thoughts; Sunmist himself didn't want to complain to much about how he was faring when he knew others had it worse. Especially when he didn't know how bad Crysanthemumshade herself had it- he could appear completely ungrateful, should she had lost someone she loved. The tom himself hadn't lost anyone, rather he had sort of adopted a kit because of the incident. Of course, he would have preferred the flood never happened, but he couldn't deny that it was what brought Shadekit to him. "I'm doing alright," he responded heartily with a confident- yet still oddly friendly- smile. "Much better than others have been, I'm afraid." His voice took on a tone of pity as he thought of the lost clanmates, along with their family and friends that were grieving. "I'm just glad not many of our younger members were harmed. They all seemed to get help with getting out of camp..." He shook his head as to stop the memories, not wanting to dwell on what happened. Crysanthemumshade already knew what happened; she was there herself. "And you? How have you been doing?"
(It's alright, take your time! )

Chrysanthemumhade couldn't blame the tom. Her name was long. It was hard to pronounce, yet it was pretty. It was one of the most prettiest flowers. A bit rare in a sense, but it was pretty. ''No worries,'' She told him. As she watched him jump onto the rock she was on, she allowed her eyes to slither to the other cats of the clan. Wow! Wasn't it crowded. River and Shadow had to share. Well, it could had been worst. Like Russetstar not allowing their clan to stay...that would had been terrible. She was actually very grateful to be here. Mind the fish and the the water. ''Blame my mother, she wanted to name my sister and I after flowers.'' She gave a brief smile. She told Wolfglare the same thing. She would tell everyone the same thing when they had a problem with pronouncing her name. ''Call me Chrys if you'd like. It's a lot easier to say,'' She giggled lightly, before wrapping her tail tightly around her. Something in her mind told her to do something. To impress him in some way. Another part told her; How? That it was too early. She knew only little about him. And, the little that she did know about him, was kind to her. She wouldn't have to try to be liked by him, did she?

Turning back to him, breathing lightly, she twitched her nose. Why was he such a...nice tom? Other times she did see him occasionally being strict. He was such a tough tom that gave off that type of vibe. The vibe that displayed protection. Yet, he was being kind. So, that was good. It made her feel comfortable. It was a lot better than the rude attitude that she received from Wolfglare. Or, the fact that she picked up that she had to watch what she do around Mudtuft...he was so weird. But, this tom was different. ''You are...Sun...mist, right?'' She said it slowly, a slight tilt of her head. She wanted to make sure she didn't get his name wrong. She seen him a couple times, but she never formally talked to him. Like had a conversation with him. It was for the first time that they were talking. Like, actually talking. She had to watch out what she said around him as well. A part of herself would slip out, and might offend him. Chrysanthemumshade realized that she offended a lot...lately. ''No problem! You're allowed to sit here if you please. It's a free world. It's a free spot. Besides, my small frame shouldn't be taking up the rock anyway, am I right?'' She awkwardly giggled, hoping to bring up a lightened situation between the two. It was her chance to make a new friend! And, boy! Did she hope, she wouldn't mess this up! But, he was right, on the other hand. Being alone was something she wanted, but knew she wouldn't be able to have that. Being alone meant she would have to be stuck with her thoughts. Her mother's fuming voice telling her that she needed to do this or that. ''I'm glad you intruded!-'' Bursting this out without realizing, she cleared her throat. That was the wrong approach. She didn't want to scare the tom off. ''I-I-I mean...I'm happy to have the company.'' She refrained herself. That was good. She caught herself.

Chrysanthemusmahde nodded at the tom, glad that he was doing good. ''You're the first cat that seems to be doing well,'' She commented, giving him an odd look. But, it was a sweet look. ''Maybe we all need to get on your level.'' She smiled. It was good that he didn't mind what happened. Sure, he probably was shaken up. The entire flood was a surprise. She, herself had been terrified. For her siblings mainly. Cloverwhisker had just given birth to her litter--and the flood happened! Chrysanthemumshade was a first time aunt, and she was scared for Falconkit's and Fawnkit's lives. Chrysanthemumshade adored small kits. They were such a joy. And, she didn't need to impress them. They were nice company, and she couldn't wait to have some of her--wait, no. That could definitely wait. She didn't want any of her own for a long while. Instead, she rather fuss and coo at other queens' kits until she felt happy and secure that she was ready. Instead of being forced when it came to anything. Especially love. She was truly scared. After a near drowning experience, she wasn't going to be near water for a long while. At all. She almost drowned while leading her nephew to safety, but she couldn't tell the tom this. She was guarded all around. If anyone knew how she truly felt, it was a weakness. And, when others knew your weakness. They would use it against you. ''Oh, I am too!'' She nodded, vigoriously. ''The kits are the most important. Young lives lost is never a good thing,'' She agreed. Of course, she had agreed! ''I'm happy and thanking Starclan that my siblings and my niece and nephew are alright! I wouldn't know what I'd do if I lost them,'' Now, that was the truth. Her eyes almost became guarded, but gradually, she let it go. Breathing, breathing, breathing. ''Well, honestly?'' She thought it over. How was she feeling? Sad, tired, wishing that she was near her beloved flowers that were most likely ruined within the flood. ''Probably would be staying away from water for a while.'' She giggled. ''Pretty sure, most of us would, though.'' Many cats were brave. More brave than she would ever be. She could act the part, but she could never truly be it. ''I'm guessing we need more toms like you. Strong, happy, and brave? It must be the good life.'' And, not a bad one to live. Maybe, she could pick up some of his habits.
Old August 16th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

(It's alright, take your time! )

Chrysanthemumhade couldn't blame the tom. Her name was long. It was hard to pronounce, yet it was pretty. It was one of the most prettiest flowers. A bit rare in a sense, but it was pretty. ''No worries,'' She told him. As she watched him jump onto the rock she was on, she allowed her eyes to slither to the other cats of the clan. Wow! Wasn't it crowded. River and Shadow had to share. Well, it could had been worst. Like Russetstar not allowing their clan to stay...that would had been terrible. She was actually very grateful to be here. Mind the fish and the the water. ''Blame my mother, she wanted to name my sister and I after flowers.'' She gave a brief smile. She told Wolfglare the same thing. She would tell everyone the same thing when they had a problem with pronouncing her name. ''Call me Chrys if you'd like. It's a lot easier to say,'' She giggled lightly, before wrapping her tail tightly around her. Something in her mind told her to do something. To impress him in some way. Another part told her; How? That it was too early. She knew only little about him. And, the little that she did know about him, was kind to her. She wouldn't have to try to be liked by him, did she?

Turning back to him, breathing lightly, she twitched her nose. Why was he such a...nice tom? Other times she did see him occasionally being strict. He was such a tough tom that gave off that type of vibe. The vibe that displayed protection. Yet, he was being kind. So, that was good. It made her feel comfortable. It was a lot better than the rude attitude that she received from Wolfglare. Or, the fact that she picked up that she had to watch what she do around Mudtuft...he was so weird. But, this tom was different. ''You are...Sun...mist, right?'' She said it slowly, a slight tilt of her head. She wanted to make sure she didn't get his name wrong. She seen him a couple times, but she never formally talked to him. Like had a conversation with him. It was for the first time that they were talking. Like, actually talking. She had to watch out what she said around him as well. A part of herself would slip out, and might offend him. Chrysanthemumshade realized that she offended a lot...lately. ''No problem! You're allowed to sit here if you please. It's a free world. It's a free spot. Besides, my small frame shouldn't be taking up the rock anyway, am I right?'' She awkwardly giggled, hoping to bring up a lightened situation between the two. It was her chance to make a new friend! And, boy! Did she hope, she wouldn't mess this up! But, he was right, on the other hand. Being alone was something she wanted, but knew she wouldn't be able to have that. Being alone meant she would have to be stuck with her thoughts. Her mother's fuming voice telling her that she needed to do this or that. ''I'm glad you intruded!-'' Bursting this out without realizing, she cleared her throat. That was the wrong approach. She didn't want to scare the tom off. ''I-I-I mean...I'm happy to have the company.'' She refrained herself. That was good. She caught herself.

Chrysanthemusmahde nodded at the tom, glad that he was doing good. ''You're the first cat that seems to be doing well,'' She commented, giving him an odd look. But, it was a sweet look. ''Maybe we all need to get on your level.'' She smiled. It was good that he didn't mind what happened. Sure, he probably was shaken up. The entire flood was a surprise. She, herself had been terrified. For her siblings mainly. Cloverwhisker had just given birth to her litter--and the flood happened! Chrysanthemumshade was a first time aunt, and she was scared for Falconkit's and Fawnkit's lives. Chrysanthemumshade adored small kits. They were such a joy. And, she didn't need to impress them. They were nice company, and she couldn't wait to have some of her--wait, no. That could definitely wait. She didn't want any of her own for a long while. Instead, she rather fuss and coo at other queens' kits until she felt happy and secure that she was ready. Instead of being forced when it came to anything. Especially love. She was truly scared. After a near drowning experience, she wasn't going to be near water for a long while. At all. She almost drowned while leading her nephew to safety, but she couldn't tell the tom this. She was guarded all around. If anyone knew how she truly felt, it was a weakness. And, when others knew your weakness. They would use it against you. ''Oh, I am too!'' She nodded, vigoriously. ''The kits are the most important. Young lives lost is never a good thing,'' She agreed. Of course, she had agreed! ''I'm happy and thanking Starclan that my siblings and my niece and nephew are alright! I wouldn't know what I'd do if I lost them,'' Now, that was the truth. Her eyes almost became guarded, but gradually, she let it go. Breathing, breathing, breathing. ''Well, honestly?'' She thought it over. How was she feeling? Sad, tired, wishing that she was near her beloved flowers that were most likely ruined within the flood. ''Probably would be staying away from water for a while.'' She giggled. ''Pretty sure, most of us would, though.'' Many cats were brave. More brave than she would ever be. She could act the part, but she could never truly be it. ''I'm guessing we need more toms like you. Strong, happy, and brave? It must be the good life.'' And, not a bad one to live. Maybe, she could pick up some of his habits.

Once the tom was laying down comfortably, he shifted his gaze over to the molly beside him to pay attention to their conversation. This clearing was certainly very loud, one of the side effects of housing two clans in a camp made for one. It was almost hard to hear his own thoughts when he was down there within the crowd, but now that he was up on the rock the babbles below were softened slightly. It was much easier for the bright cat to pick up Chrysanthemumshade's words up here; Sunmist guessed that trying to have a conversation down below would be almost impossible. At the very least, there would be a lot of repeating involved. "Well then, she knows a lot more flowers than me," the tom commented with a chuckle. He could have guessed that her complicated- yet uniquely beautiful- prefix was based on some sort of plant, but he had no clue what a chrysanthemum flower looked like. "Besides, I wouldn't blame her for naming you that- it's a very beautiful one, if a bit complicated and hard to pronounce. Still, I'll take you up on that offer- now I won't have to worry about getting it wrong." A slight chuckle accompanied his words, and his tail flicked in a content way behind him. The sun was beginning to warm his pelt and all the stress of his duties were starting to wash away, allowing him to mellow out a bit. He had a reputation for being strict, but he was taking a friend's advice a lot lately and allowing himself to relax from time to time.

The orange cat's eyes had even begun to slip closed, when he noticed the she-cat observing him. Amber orbs flickered back open in time to catch the adorable tilt of Chrys's head that went along with her question. "Yup, that'd be me," Sunmist confirmed. He was slightly tempted to joke and claim the molly was wrong, but he didn't know her enough for that. She might get upset over it, plus he only really goofed off with his best friend or the kits. But anyways, the two hadn't really talked before and he wasn't sure if he should be glad that the other knew his name. Did this mean she had heard things about him? If so, hopefully they were all good and no bad, but there was no telling. For all he knew, she could have a bad impression of him right now- he hoped he could prove them wrong, if so, during their chat. Otherwise, he'd just know to be a bit more careful if he should ever approach Chrysanthemumshade. "Well, you are pretty small compared to me- and I mean that in no offensive way, of course," he agreed with her comment, another chuckle rumbling up his throat. The tabby's whiskers twitched in amusement at her giggle. He had to admit it was pretty cute, and seemed to be a constant with this she-cat. Sunmist only grew more amused as the other started tripping over her words, trying to correct herself as to not offend the tom- which, of course, he wasn't. Even if he had been, he was known for being very courteous in situations where he had been angered, still keeping his cool even if another was trying to insult him. So, there was no way he would be snappish with the gray feline beside him. "Well, I'm glad I intruded myself," he teased the molly before quickly moving on. Sure, it had been slightly flirty- but he wasn't one of those heavily flirty toms, so it was more so meant as a tease than anything else. He didn't want Chrys thinking that he was trying to hit on her or anything, when they had only officially met mere moments before.

"Well, I'm a bit shaken up, but trying to move on. I haven't had it nearly as bad as others in our clan, so it feels wrong to be... affected, when nothing terrible has truly happened to me." Sure, Sunmist had been right in the camp to witness the water spilling in, seemingly out of nowhere. And sure, he was very aware of each and every cat that had been in the camp while he exited- still he would periodically scan the crowd as if to spot one of these cats, relief flooding him when he realized one of those that he left behind was alright. Yes, he blamed himself for each cat that he realized hadn't made it out after him, telling himself there was something more he could have done, but when it came down to it what had happened was irreversible. What mattered most is that he protected what clanmates he had, including little Shadekit that he carried into Riverclan camp himself. The tom's slow blink was the only thing that gave away the inner turmoil he was facing alone- a flash of guilt and sadness appeared in his eyes, but were gone when they reopened. "I can agree with you on that," the feline murmured. "Kits are so young and precious, still innocent to the horrors of the world. They should be cherished and vigorously protected. Kits are the future of our clan, and as such certainly are the most important- to me at least." He quickly grew concerned for the molly when she seemed to suddenly lock herself up, guarding herself after mentioning her newer family members. Sunmist tilted his head, completely understanding of how Chrysanthemumshade felt at the moment. "Yes, we'll all be avoiding water like it's greencough. I'm glad your niece and nephew are alright." He flashed a small smile, before he quickly grew abashed. He was never one to flourish with praise, rather he became embarrassed and awkward, not quite liking to boast. "Thank you, but certainly there are others out there just as good- if not better- than I. Toms and mollies alike that the clan could use right now." The tom firmly believed that every cat was equal and, if they put effort in, could prove of great use to Shadowclan. He wasn't one to discriminate and greatly discouraged others if they tried to do so, reprimanding them for looking down on someone with potential.

(Excuse any of my posts where the paragraphs look a bit wonky. My computer is being weird and keeps moving my sentences down a line randomly... I think I fixed all of it in this one though.)

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|

Last edited by Doodle; August 16th, 2017 at 09:44 PM.
Old August 16th, 2017, 10:55 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post

Once the tom was laying down comfortably, he shifted his gaze over to the molly beside him to pay attention to their conversation. This clearing was certainly very loud, one of the side effects of housing two clans in a camp made for one. It was almost hard to hear his own thoughts when he was down there within the crowd, but now that he was up on the rock the babbles below were softened slightly. It was much easier for the bright cat to pick up Chrysanthemumshade's words up here; Sunmist guessed that trying to have a conversation down below would be almost impossible. At the very least, there would be a lot of repeating involved. "Well then, she knows a lot more flowers than me," the tom commented with a chuckle. He could have guessed that her complicated- yet uniquely beautiful- prefix was based on some sort of plant, but he had no clue what a chrysanthemum flower looked like. "Besides, I wouldn't blame her for naming you that- it's a very beautiful one, if a bit complicated and hard to pronounce. Still, I'll take you up on that offer- now I won't have to worry about getting it wrong." A slight chuckle accompanied his words, and his tail flicked in a content way behind him. The sun was beginning to warm his pelt and all the stress of his duties were starting to wash away, allowing him to mellow out a bit. He had a reputation for being strict, but he was taking a friend's advice a lot lately and allowing himself to relax from time to time.

The orange cat's eyes had even begun to slip closed, when he noticed the she-cat observing him. Amber orbs flickered back open in time to catch the adorable tilt of Chrys's head that went along with her question. "Yup, that'd be me," Sunmist confirmed. He was slightly tempted to joke and claim the molly was wrong, but he didn't know her enough for that. She might get upset over it, plus he only really goofed off with his best friend or the kits. But anyways, the two hadn't really talked before and he wasn't sure if he should be glad that the other knew his name. Did this mean she had heard things about him? If so, hopefully they were all good and no bad, but there was no telling. For all he knew, she could have a bad impression of him right now- he hoped he could prove them wrong, if so, during their chat. Otherwise, he'd just know to be a bit more careful if he should ever approach Chrysanthemumshade. "Well, you are pretty small compared to me- and I mean that in no offensive way, of course," he agreed with her comment, another chuckle rumbling up his throat. The tabby's whiskers twitched in amusement at her giggle. He had to admit it was pretty cute, and seemed to be a constant with this she-cat. Sunmist only grew more amused as the other started tripping over her words, trying to correct herself as to not offend the tom- which, of course, he wasn't. Even if he had been, he was known for being very courteous in situations where he had been angered, still keeping his cool even if another was trying to insult him. So, there was no way he would be snappish with the gray feline beside him. "Well, I'm glad I intruded myself," he teased the molly before quickly moving on. Sure, it had been slightly flirty- but he wasn't one of those heavily flirty toms, so it was more so meant as a tease than anything else. He didn't want Chrys thinking that he was trying to hit on her or anything, when they had only officially met mere moments before.

"Well, I'm a bit shaken up, but trying to move on. I haven't had it nearly as bad as others in our clan, so it feels wrong to be... affected, when nothing terrible has truly happened to me." Sure, Sunmist had been right in the camp to witness the water spilling in, seemingly out of nowhere. And sure, he was very aware of each and every cat that had been in the camp while he exited- still he would periodically scan the crowd as if to spot one of these cats, relief flooding him when he realized one of those that he left behind was alright. Yes, he blamed himself for each cat that he realized hadn't made it out after him, telling himself there was something more he could have done, but when it came down to it what had happened was irreversible. What mattered most is that he protected what clanmates he had, including little Shadekit that he carried into Riverclan camp himself. The tom's slow blink was the only thing that gave away the inner turmoil he was facing alone- a flash of guilt and sadness appeared in his eyes, but were gone when they reopened. "I can agree with you on that," the feline murmured. "Kits are so young and precious, still innocent to the horrors of the world. They should be cherished and vigorously protected. Kits are the future of our clan, and as such certainly are the most important- to me at least." He quickly grew concerned for the molly when she seemed to suddenly lock herself up, guarding herself after mentioning her newer family members. Sunmist tilted his head, completely understanding of how Chrysanthemumshade felt at the moment. "Yes, we'll all be avoiding water like it's greencough. I'm glad your niece and nephew are alright." He flashed a small smile, before he quickly grew abashed. He was never one to flourish with praise, rather he became embarrassed and awkward, not quite liking to boast. "Thank you, but certainly there are others out there just as good- if not better- than I. Toms and mollies alike that the clan could use right now." The tom firmly believed that every cat was equal and, if they put effort in, could prove of great use to Shadowclan. He wasn't one to discriminate and greatly discouraged others if they tried to do so, reprimanding them for looking down on someone with potential.

(Excuse any of my posts where the paragraphs look a bit wonky. My computer is being weird and keeps moving my sentences down a line randomly... I think I fixed all of it in this one though.)
Chrysanthemumshade laid down, repeating the tom's actions. She had been laying down previously, until he made his presence known. So, she had got up for him to have room. She hardly took any space, but was still happy that he gave her- her space. That was nice of him. So, she laid down, swishing her tail lightly behind her. The cats below didn't concern her. They were there. A crowded mess, but she was up here. Having an amusing conversation with this tom. She had heard around that he was quite the bossy one. That he took matters seriously. But, as she was having a conversation with him, he seemed more...mellow, amusing than what she heard about him. It was good that she observed cats more than gossiped with others. She would really have liked to gotten to know him. "That makes the two of us. Daughter...like mother," Only, she wasn't like her mother. At all. Her mother was a conniving one that morphed Cheysanthemumshade's mind to be...not herself. But, she didn't want others to know this, so she spoke of her mother like she was a regular one. A regular mother who loved her kits with all her heart. And, maybe she was, only Chrysanthemumshade received the harsher end of the stick. Then, she giggled. "None taken! I actually adore my name. It's...different. I get that a lot. But, thank you for trying anyway. It wasn't so bad," she purred at him. "Your's is simple though." She said- then blinked her eyes. Simple? She hoped that it wasn't an insult to him. "Not that your name isn't any less special. It goes with your pelt color, which is very handsome by the way." She complimented. She had silently cursed herself for "insulting" his name. He was named for his pelt. Which was very handsome. He was a handsome tom, that wasn't a lie.

"Good," she laughed. "There's a lot of cats...but I'd figure you would be the one to 'stand' out." Chrysanthemumshade knew a few of the cats within her own clan. Some would be gossipers- mainly she cats who would find the littlest things about toms. Whether they were cute, whether they were not. Chrysanthemumshade didn't really pay any attention to these conversations, but apart of her wanted to fit in. She wanted to join the club. She wanted friends more than the ones she got. Even if they never got to know the 'true' her. She didn't want to be alone. She hoped that she would be able to call Sunmist a friend...and, maybe even show him a bit of her actual personality. A sharp voice told no. Never. That side was to stay hidden. She was suppose to become the she cat that he liked to see. "Hey," she gazed at him with friendly green eyes. "I like being small. Nothing wrong with that. I can fit into spaces that you probably cannot," she was joking, obviously, and she hoped that she could with him. Or, what if he took that the wrong way? Chrysanthemumshade couldn't take back the words because they were already out there. She just had to watch what she had to say. Besides that, she was quite afraid of any cat larger than her. Like, this tom. That irritable shivering came back, but she knew, deep down that he wouldn't hurt a clan mate. Or, any cat that wasn't a threat for that matter. "How does it feel to be a giant anyway?" She rolled onto her back, allowing the sun to glow on her stomach. Making it appear more silverish. She began closing her eyes, relaxing next to him. She was comfortable-- at the moment. But, as he talked again, she opened her eyes, turning her head to look at him, a smile dazzlingly her features. She knew all too well that she might ruin her chances of making a new friend. And, he could had easily met another cat. But, why had he approached her? But, she simply hummed at him in response to what he said. "Intrude all you want." I could use the company- was something she chose to leave out, but her voice was so small that she doubt if he heard her at all.

"Oh, yeah..." She trailed off thinking about the flood. Though they only been here for a few days, it still affected all of them. Many had lost their love ones. And, she'd hate to admit that kits had lost their lives in the action. But, they had. And, it was sad. "So many were lost. It was such a surprise. Something that would be remembered forever. I hope we can honor the lives that had fell," she remarked, a silent sadness within her tone. She didn't like talking about the flood. Especially hearing the wails of the other cats, that some were lost in the flood. It was so scary. While she still laid on her back, her eyes stayed on Sunmist as he spoke. Her hues sparkled in amazement. The way he spoke about kits...now, Chrysanthemumshade absolutely adored kits. And, baby bunnies. Now, that she had a niece and nephew-- she would be spending so much time with them. She loved kits. This tom loved kits. Not many toms could say that they felt so strong towards the small little beings. "Wow," she breathed. "Well, wouldn't you be every she cat's dream? Question, though. You don't have a mate or kits of your own?" The question was already out. She had been curious. What molly wouldn't want him as her mate? He seem to take action, be strict-- and, loved kits? Was it all just a facade? But, she figured he didn't have a mate or kits just how the way he said things. Like, wouldn't he told her that he saved his family or something? Yet, she didn't want to assume that he didn't. He was a good looking tom! He could land any she cat he wanted, perhaps. "Now, I hope I'm not the one intruding," she paused, giggling slightly. Goodness! How many times have she giggled? She was quite easy to get into a laughing fit. "I'm just wondering. The way you talk about kits...you would probably have an entire clan of she cats swooning." That was the truth. Well, for any she cat that wanted kits. Though that would had been a long while for Chrysanthemumshade to get into that groove...she was actually really scared of that part in her life. "Yeah, I'm happy they are alright too. I plan on seeing them later today. Just to check on them and my sister." They were extremely tiny when they arrived here. Though it was Coldhearted's job to look after them, Chrysanthemumshade cared a lot about her littermate. And, she adored her new kind. "And, I hope that yours is safe as well." She flickered her eyes upwards for a moment to analyze the sky, a soft sigh escaping her mouth. As she heard his next words, she nodded. Though she giggled. Once again. What was wrong with her? Maybe, giggling too much would had made the tom draw away from her. So, instead, she cleared her throat and trailed her orbs to look at him once more, her eyes traveling over his pelt in an aimless manner. "Modest, too?" She giggled once more-- Darn! She messed up again. "Sorry, I...don't know what's wrong with me. But, yeah-- there must be a lot of toms and mollies alike that are as passionate as you are. It would be great if we all could be like that." She knew she could try to be like that. Maybe, he would had liked that. "There's potential in everyone. Sometimes...it just needs a little push." She said, bringing her eyes upward again to look at the clouds. The mixture colors of the sky. How beautiful it was. Everything...everywhere. Nature was just stunning. And, the sky was an art like no other.

( I don't see anything wrong with your post! Then again, I had posted this from mobile cx )
Old August 17th, 2017, 12:14 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

@woly

Every day seemed like a new adventure for naive, fun-loving little Briarpaw. She could barely see it, but the world from her perspective was very bright. The thought of fighting and hunting for her clan excited her. She had to protect her clan at all costs from other clans, including the one who was currently staying in their camp for the time being. She sympathized with the cats, being forced to leave their camp due to the storm that washed away their camp. But that also meant the opportunity to make some new friends! She purrs at the thought as she stands around the clearing and looks excitedly at the silhouettes of cats around her, some with the watery smell of RiverClan, the others the piney scent of ShadowClan.
Daypaw stayed at the back of the clearing, sitting in a shady part of the area. they hadnt gotten a sense of peace since coming to Riverclan. they had been piled with cats in their den that they shared with Geckoleaf, not one moment to simply get out and enjoy the air, get out of a clamy den that smelled strongly of plants. they liked their quiet time, closing their amber eyes and let the heat thread into their pelt, a small breeze rolling through. It smelled stringly of fish. It was such a weird scent. weirder then any herb Daypaw could name, but they would be here for awhile that they had to get used to it. Their tail twitched calmly as they enjoyed the silence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

@woly

The white Molly looked at her mother and gave her a sheepish smile once more, her blue optics danced with embarrassment. "I'm happy I'm not the only one who thinks that." she giggled, her tail flicking behind her. The white soon to be queen knew that every one was sensitive to other things, that everyone was special and unique, different quirks, different tastes, she had always wondered if emotions were the same. Although most would argue that the feline was a bit of an airhead, she may be an airhead but she could notice when somethings wrong. Her mother seemed to be a bit out of it today, her ears flicked and moved a bit more than usual and her tail twitched slightly from time to time, she knew something was wrong, she couldn't stop thinking about it, she couldn't push the worry out of her head, she cared for the Molly who took her in, gave her a home, she had a right to worry. As her mother began to speak once more she perked her ears up and lashed her tail "Well...In my opinion if you think of it in that way then...it'll be noting more than something that's a wonderful risk." she stated, "To me, love is something that could turn your whole world upside down. It's precious and fragile at times, but only if you make it so." Foamflower began, her ocean optics shone with seriousness. "Although most may not realize it, you are in control of your own feelings, and you can help steer the direction of your partners emotions, they respond to yours, and in turn you respond to theirs." she quipped "Its a beautiful thing, really...but, I suppose its just my opinion." she giggled as she shuffled her grey speckled paws.
Wolfdancer looked towards the ground for a moment. Her daughters thoughts were somewhat true, it didnt apply to her at all. She looked up at Foamflower again,¨Sometimes no matter how much you love a person, sometimes it just doesnt work out no matter how many risks you take.¨ her voice slightly cracked, flickering her gaze from the ground to her kit. ¨They could be your person. Your spiritual other half and sometimes thats all they were meant to be. Love is scary and could break you. Not even Im willing to risk myself again.¨ the key word was again. Ever since Honeycomb, Wolfdancer had been nothing like herself. Skinnier from lack of eating, scars painted on her body from training in the darkforest, eyes heavy like she hadnt slept in days. She looked broken. Not the big, fluffy shecat that had to many kits to count, that took them in like it was no big deal with big,fluffy, open arms. She looked smaller, more tired, stressed. But she sat up a bit, trying to make herself look big again, giving a smile,¨Though love is seen through so many eyes, through different point of views. Every love is different, every cats type of normal is different. So dont let my words scare you.¨ she gave a humorless chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@woly
Nightpaw looked around the clearing, the joy of receiving her new name coursing through her pelt. When she spotted the medicine cat near the back of the crowd having listened to Halestar's announcement, Nightpaw bounded along the ground directly toward her friend. "Daypaw! Daypaw! Daypaw!" Nightpaw called as she sprang toward the enby, nearly barreling into the medicine cat as she came to a halt a whisker's length away. "Hey Daypaw, did you hear?" she asked, before raising her nose high and puffing up her chest, "I'm Nightpaw now," she meowed proudly, her eyes shining with excitement.
Daypaw was towards the back of the clearing, passing through the many cats to get to the other side of the clearing. They hadnt been paying attention to what Halestar had said, and only stared at Lucky wide eyed when she came nearly barreling in their side. ¨Nightpaw?¨ they mewed. It felt surreal that a close friend was now truly apart of their clan and not going any where. It felt nice. They hadnt felt this way in awhile. They didnt smile often, this was no exception, instead flicking their tail to show their excitement,¨Do you have a mentor yet? Have you picked out your nest?¨
Old August 17th, 2017, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye smiled, stiffening a bit as he thought of the idea of Bella dying. Sure, he knew it had to happen someday, but he didn't want it to happen just yet. "Why wouldn't I do that?" He asked, "You're perfect," he murmured, nuzzling her. When Bella said he was the cat that everyone dreams of, his pelt heated up a bit. He didn't think of himself like that, far from that actually. He thought of himself as just good enough for just Bella, no one else. He realized he was practically panicking now and looked down at his mate again, keeping himself as close as possible to the she-cat. He was lucky to have her. Sure, it was going to be a struggle in some ways, but he was happy none the less, smiling now, trying not to overthink anything now, and just enjoy himself there, next to Bella.
As she felt the tom stiffen, the calico gazed up at him to make sure he was alright, she knew death was quite the subject. "I don't know actually... I just thought that you wouldn't, I never had someone be this kind to me before, and the other cats that attacked me the night you left the first day we met... They were your total opposite, almost if everything was meant to happen between you and I, because you, unlike others, don't seem to rely on my past, and more on what I'm to become here, in ShadowClan." Bella murmured, her head pressed under his chin, this tom was everything to her, without him, she would've starved in this forest, she would've been killed if it wasn't for him telling her how to defend herself. Feeling him this close to her was what she wanted, what she didn't want to lose, even beyond the stars. "If I'm perfect, you are too..." She purred.
Old August 17th, 2017, 01:18 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
"Sure and that's fine!" Teapaw mewed respectfully.
Flarewind nodded. "Have you eaten today?" Wondered the tom. He looked at Teapaw with a smile.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; August 17th, 2017 at 01:18 AM.