Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM

Old September 11th, 2017, 03:50 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
He shrugged," Don't say that, someone does!"
Birdsong tilted her head
" umm what you mean ? " she meowed as she layed down again

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old September 11th, 2017, 04:31 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

{Brother of Peachfuzz}

Liondusk lay his dull green eyes on the Riverclan tom padding out the den, Dismayed as the tom inched closer to the Shadowclan warrior. The large ruffed tom licked his grand mane, and stood up. His large fluffy paws making a dull thud on the semi-dry mud. He swept his long thick tail on the ground, raking up small leaves and sending them flying. Liondusk rose up even higher, towering over Wild claw. Who is this twit trying to talk to me. Does he not know my family, one of the greatest bloodlines to live, who strived to keep the clan pure? He thought, struggling to keep his temper. He took a long breath, then replied.

""My Name is LionDusk, Brother of Peachfuzz, and proud warrior for Starclan. And who might You be."" He unsheathed his claws as he spoke his final line, more of a command then a question. I cannot wait till i return to my territory, much better than these mange-pelt, fish-glutton, fools.

The tom wished he was home, the more his clanmates were tempted by these fowl, impure inbreeds. To be bothered by such evil temptations, like abandoning their clan for a forbidden love, and being influenced to commit things like Homosexuality and polygamy, Though he did not fault his brother for this, as he had fathered many healthy kits, and found lovely Heterosexual mates.

{see what i mean about him being a jerk?}
What part is for honeydew?
Do you want her to know they are [By mate hood] related in some way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye was silent for the longest moment. "How would you know that?" He asked, still being a little protective, but he did want to know how Tempest knew. "I could have just been visiting our own territory," he added, as he had done that once on his own, he came back a mess, but he had survived. Halestar would probably send a patrol to check soon, if she hadn't already. It was hard to stay caught up with anything anymore. You heard all the gossip from Riverclan, and that added to all the gossip from Shadowclan, it was hard to know what was real and what wasn't. The few moments he found safety and calmness was with Bella. She was everything to him, and he couldn't imagine a world without her, not in a million years. "If you say so," he muttered after a moment, not looking at the other tom. Tempest bringing up him meeting wth Bella brought up a whole bunch of fears once again, and he was silently breaking out in a sweat because of it. What if the other cats thought he wasn't fit to be deputy? Or just a part of Shadowclan in general? He had to calm himself down, he knew he did, but it was hard to, just watching Tempest now silently.
He couldn't take that fact golden was being so touchy, perhaps he had been in the few past encounters that didn't mean he had to be downright dismissive of his warnings. The Tom flciked his tail briskly, annoyance appearing in his blue eyes. "I would smell something other than dry leaves on your fur if it was our own clan" he replied hastily as he licked his chest a few times. Goldeneye was more prickly than a porcupine, was it because he denied his claims to love me? Or was I just imagining the ligting glances we held. Nowntheless as a warrior of Shadowclan... Sorta I will try my best to protect him. He knew if here was another chance of a female family the fuzz family would explode with rage. The clan would be torn in two, the common cats and the traditional cats clashing head to head. He could only imagine the disloyalty to Shadowclan and the war that would endlessly wage on with clanmates. There could be no chance of a female deputy and leader. No way. She Tom fumed at the idea, not that he was traditional but he thoguht equal sides from both genders would prove useful in the forefront of things. Maybe it would even help to avoid some series fights down the road. The to, licked at his chest again nervously, what if they found out? "I wouldn't lie, despite the awful things you must think of me"

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old September 11th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
(So, what are you thinking so far? Also, when about is she going to have her warrior ceremony?)
"Oh, that sounds horrible! I'm glad you're okay though, and that you joined ShadowClan! If not, I wonder where you'd be now... Oh well, but I wonder what your warrior name will be." Dewheart mewed in reply. "Sometimes I wonder what other names would have suited me, or if my mother had named me something different when I was a kit, what would that have been? When I try and think of different names, it always sounds so weird in my head."
(I like Dewheart. He's a sweetie. It may be about 4-5 months before she's made a warrior though, so it will be quite some time before your role comes up. We can alter the role to make it more of a friend-turned-love interest kind of deal to give them more regular interaction in the mean time if you like. The role is yours if you want it bearing all that in mind).

"It was really scary alright," Nightpaw meowed, a light-hearted grin on her face but the memories of the attack felt heavy on her. "I wonder that too," Nightpaw said happy for a more light topic. "I think I know what you mean. My kittypet name was Lucky, and I really like the name Nightpaw but sometimes I miss being Lucky. Maybe it's just because I'm still getting used to it." Nightpaw stood up, her meal finished. "It was nice to meet you Dewheart. I'd better see what my mentor has for me next."

Old September 11th, 2017, 04:45 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

{Brother of Peachfuzz}

Liondusk lay his dull green eyes on the Riverclan tom padding out the den, Dismayed as the tom inched closer to the Shadowclan warrior. The large ruffed tom licked his grand mane, and stood up. His large fluffy paws making a dull thud on the semi-dry mud. He swept his long thick tail on the ground, raking up small leaves and sending them flying. Liondusk rose up even higher, towering over Wild claw. Who is this twit trying to talk to me. Does he not know my family, one of the greatest bloodlines to live, who strived to keep the clan pure? He thought, struggling to keep his temper. He took a long breath, then replied.

""My Name is LionDusk, Brother of Peachfuzz, and proud warrior for Starclan. And who might You be."" He unsheathed his claws as he spoke his final line, more of a command then a question. I cannot wait till i return to my territory, much better than these mange-pelt, fish-glutton, fools.

The tom wished he was home, the more his clanmates were tempted by these fowl, impure inbreeds. To be bothered by such evil temptations, like abandoning their clan for a forbidden love, and being influenced to commit things like Homosexuality and polygamy, Though he did not fault his brother for this, as he had fathered many healthy kits, and found lovely Heterosexual mates.

{see what i mean about him being a jerk?}
WILDCLAW

//yup, definitely lol. this should be interesting considering wildclaw is actually bi

The tom's ears folded back in distaste at the warrior's foul tone, his eyes narrowing ever so slightly.
Not the kindest fellow, eh? He thought with a suppressed chuckle, setting his paw on the ground as his tail wrapped curtly around his legs. Ah, well - Wildclaw had handled worse cats before. Surely he could manage a conversation with the irritated tom.

"I'm Wildclaw," He replied with a smile, his voice remaining friendly and cheerful. "Nice to meet you, Liondusk." His head tilted to the side at the mention of Peachfuzz, his curiosity piqued by the name. "Peachfuzz? Excuse my ignorance, but who might that be? They sound a mite familiar."
Old September 11th, 2017, 05:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Birdsong tilted her head
" umm what you mean ? " she meowed as she layed down again
"Everyone finds a mate. And so will you." He meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 11th, 2017, 05:32 PM

Quote:
"Everyone finds a mate. And so will you." He meowed
Birdsong giggled as her ear twitched
" I'm not so lucky " she meowed as she yawned
" but thanks for talking to me sunstrike " she mewed

Old September 11th, 2017, 05:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Birdsong giggled as her ear twitched
" I'm not so lucky " she meowed as she yawned
" but thanks for talking to me sunstrike " she mewed
He flicked his ears," Everyone gets a mate, it's true." (Gah I so want to create a future mate for her)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 11th, 2017, 05:57 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@Dragonelz
Lynxsky approached a group of cats," Mind if I join in?" She asked

Last edited by Mango; September 11th, 2017 at 05:58 PM.
Old September 11th, 2017, 06:03 PM

Quote:
He flicked his ears," Everyone gets a mate, it's true." (Gah I so want to create a future mate for her)
You can if you want ^^ )

Birdsong purred at the thought but shook her head
" like I said not so lucky , maybe one day but I'm sure it won't happen " she meowed . Her tail flicked back an forth as she layed on her side . She looked up at the clouds

Old September 11th, 2017, 06:12 PM

Quote:
@Dragonelz
Lynxsky approached a group of cats," Mind if I join in?" She asked
Wildclaw's head swiveled around to face Lynxsky, somewhat startled. "Oh," He meowed, calming himself as he recognized her as a clanmate. "Of course. I was just speaking to Liondusk." Wild gestured toward the ShadowClanner, his smile returning, though it was rather forced. "He's a lovely fellow. Have you two met?"