Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM

Old November 8th, 2017, 07:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"I'm not a kittypet." He grumbled, eyeing his son. He continued with a sigh, "I just wanted the best for you and your sisters, I never thought you'd become what you are. You are a great warrior, but you have some conflicting ideas. Even if I don't tell Russetstar, your mother or another cat might. You don't know who all was watching." He glanced over his shoulder, looking to see Applepaw and Honeypaw nearby. Goldenstep fluffed up his fur, eyes softening to his son. Goldenstep himself was a bully as a kit, and pushed it off when he saw his son acting the same way. He figured he'd grow out of it. Not to mention, he was detached from his family after Applepaw left when she was young. He blamed himself for her leaving, but was glad she returned. And blamed himself for how his son turned out to be.
(Aww...poor Goldie...wow Goldie not Golden)
Lobsterbreathe growled,” That’s not my problem...I’ll show them what happens if I am to be banished...Snowstar deserved it...I’m still loyal to Riverclan, I’m not loyal to Thunderclan. You have a problem now, when you could have fixed me as an apprentice when I half-drowned those pathetic Shadowclanners invading our camp. And this has nothing to do with my useless littermate, Applepaw...that Shadowclanner who refuses to leave.” He growled his ear twitching a little ( I think I could no joke write a book called Lobsterbreathe’s mind)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 9th, 2017, 10:14 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
@Okapi
Lightstream looked over the clearing and took a deep breath of the crisp afternoon air. She had just come back from a morning hunt, and she wanted to get back out there. Her legs itched to run or swim, yet didn't for a reason. She just sat there, staring at the entrance while she tore into a fish. She wished she had an excuse to go back out.
(So sorry this is late!)
Hollowkit glanced up at Lightstream,” Hello Lightstream.” He meowed hoping he would be mistaken for an apprentice.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 9th, 2017, 02:16 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(So sorry this is late!)
Hollowkit glanced up at Lightstream,” Hello Lightstream.” He meowed hoping he would be mistaken for an apprentice.
(not sure if I posted this and it's waiting approval, or if it glitched, but here it is @Okapi)
Lightstream finished her fish an licked the remains off her muzzle as a young cat approached her. He was either and apprentice or kit, but if any cat puffed up thief fur that much, they were trying to look older, bigger, and more intimidating. She she decided to play along. "Why hello there Hollowpaw." She said, slowing down on the paw part. "How are you this afternoon?"
Old November 9th, 2017, 02:27 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
(Aww...poor Goldie...wow Goldie not Golden)
Lobsterbreathe growled,” That’s not my problem...I’ll show them what happens if I am to be banished...Snowstar deserved it...I’m still loyal to Riverclan, I’m not loyal to Thunderclan. You have a problem now, when you could have fixed me as an apprentice when I half-drowned those pathetic Shadowclanners invading our camp. And this has nothing to do with my useless littermate, Applepaw...that Shadowclanner who refuses to leave.” He growled his ear twitching a little ( I think I could no joke write a book called Lobsterbreathe’s mind)
"She is a queen with kits, does any queen...no matter if they are leader or not deserve that? Do you really think so? I am not questioning your loyalty to Riverclan. And Applepaw rejoined our clan, rejoined the family." He leaned closer to his son, "I only thought you were just 'playing' around. I bullied others when I was an apprentice too, I just thought it was a phase. Apparently it wasn't." Goldenstep lowered his head a bit, looking to his paws a moment before locking onto Lobsterbreathe's icy gaze.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old November 9th, 2017, 05:33 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
(not sure if I posted this and it's waiting approval, or if it glitched, but here it is @Okapi)
Lightstream finished her fish an licked the remains off her muzzle as a young cat approached her. He was either and apprentice or kit, but if any cat puffed up thief fur that much, they were trying to look older, bigger, and more intimidating. She she decided to play along. "Why hello there Hollowpaw." She said, slowing down on the paw part. "How are you this afternoon?"
Quote:
"She is a queen with kits, does any queen...no matter if they are leader or not deserve that? Do you really think so? I am not questioning your loyalty to Riverclan. And Applepaw rejoined our clan, rejoined the family." He leaned closer to his son, "I only thought you were just 'playing' around. I bullied others when I was an apprentice too, I just thought it was a phase. Apparently it wasn't." Goldenstep lowered his head a bit, looking to his paws a moment before locking onto Lobsterbreathe's icy gaze.
Hollowkit purred,” Good. I’ve been doing apprentice duties all day voluntarily as I currently don’t have a mentor so I am just doing apprentice duties.” He purred hoping to impress the warrior.

Lobsterbreathe growled keeping his icy blue eyes locked with Goldenstep,” I don’t mind queens with kits leading...that’s not why I took her life...it’s her leadership ability. Getting her clan to kill the Windclan deputy, trespass on Shadowclan territory while Shadowclan was here waiting for the flood water to go down...the Thunderclanners are fat because of that. She deserves to die. I’m speeding up the time before Thunderclan will remember what it’s like to live a normal clan life and follow the warrior code. As they are use to killing cats deputies without reason and hunting in other clans territory when they are a little hungry. It’s leaf bare we all are hungry does that mean Riverclan can hunt in Shadowclan territory? No. That applies to all the clans but Thunderclan because Snowstar doesn’t care about the warrior code all she knows is that the leaders word is law. She’s over-using her power... She’s just as bad as the evil era leaders...” he spat only using that to hopefully trick his father that he wasn’t pure evil,” If you want to know why I’m this way....blame Nightshade of the Dark Forest....at six moons I had a choice of death to her and being trapped in the Dark Forest forever or killing Lynxsky’s dead sister Pidgeonkit who accidently wandered into the Dark Forest and was held hostage so she would no longer exist. It warped my mindset and made me who I am. The better me, she swears being like this will make me so appealing to Russetstar I’m bound to be appointed deputy, the only reason I won’t kill Fallenstream is because I admire him for helping kits become strong, it may be the way Starclan supporters do it, but still gotta admire a cat for that...I just don’t have the strength to rid Russetstar of his nine lives and let Fallenstream take over...Applepaw is the useless littermate of mine, unwanted, ugly, traitorous, and probably a Shadowclan spy. After all...she still socializes at the gatherings and borders with her Shadowclan friends more that she chats with Riverclan apprentices, she’s mostly hanging with Honeypaw...she’s a spy.” He repeated

Applepaw heard what he said about her and felt hurt. I want to make friends, but only Honeypaw will accept me...that doesn’t make me a spy...just friendless..

Old November 9th, 2017, 05:49 PM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
Lobsterbreathe growled keeping his icy blue eyes locked with Goldenstep,” I don’t mind queens with kits leading...that’s not why I took her life...it’s her leadership ability. Getting her clan to kill the Windclan deputy, trespass on Shadowclan territory while Shadowclan was here waiting for the flood water to go down...the Thunderclanners are fat because of that. She deserves to die. I’m speeding up the time before Thunderclan will remember what it’s like to live a normal clan life and follow the warrior code. As they are use to killing cats deputies without reason and hunting in other clans territory when they are a little hungry. It’s leaf bare we all are hungry does that mean Riverclan can hunt in Shadowclan territory? No. That applies to all the clans but Thunderclan because Snowstar doesn’t care about the warrior code all she knows is that the leaders word is law. She’s over-using her power... She’s just as bad as the evil era leaders...” he spat only using that to hopefully trick his father that he wasn’t pure evil,” If you want to know why I’m this way....blame Nightshade of the Dark Forest....at six moons I had a choice of death to her and being trapped in the Dark Forest forever or killing Lynxsky’s dead sister Pidgeonkit who accidently wandered into the Dark Forest and was held hostage so she would no longer exist. It warped my mindset and made me who I am. The better me, she swears being like this will make me so appealing to Russetstar I’m bound to be appointed deputy, the only reason I won’t kill Fallenstream is because I admire him for helping kits become strong, it may be the way Starclan supporters do it, but still gotta admire a cat for that...I just don’t have the strength to rid Russetstar of his nine lives and let Fallenstream take over...Applepaw is the useless littermate of mine, unwanted, ugly, traitorous, and probably a Shadowclan spy. After all...she still socializes at the gatherings and borders with her Shadowclan friends more that she chats with Riverclan apprentices, she’s mostly hanging with Honeypaw...she’s a spy.” He repeated

Applepaw heard what he said about her and felt hurt. I want to make friends, but only Honeypaw will accept me...that doesn’t make me a spy...just friendless..
"Your sister isn't a spy, and if she is. There will be consiquences, and not from me. From the leaders of both of those clans. I doubt she is a spy. She just realized when Shadowclan stayed with us, that she couldn't be away form her family anymore." Goldenstep said defensively. Applepaw was beautiful, and very smart, he couldn't bear to think that she could ever be a traitor. He was hardly handling Lobsterbreathe taking a life from Snowstar.

"They aren't the only clan that stole prey, Lobsterbreathe. Skyclan stole prey from the Dusk Syndicate, Windclan stole prey as well. Skyclan could be to blame for part of the attack at the Gathering." He said before pausing to think about what his son said. Was Snowstar as bad as evil era cats? He partially believed his son, seeing that point of view. "You were in the Dark Forest?!? I was told Pigonkit was attacked by a fox while I was out hunting. How?" He asked, voice raising a few octaves.

Old November 9th, 2017, 06:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Your sister isn't a spy, and if she is. There will be consiquences, and not from me. From the leaders of both of those clans. I doubt she is a spy. She just realized when Shadowclan stayed with us, that she couldn't be away form her family anymore." Goldenstep said defensively. Applepaw was beautiful, and very smart, he couldn't bear to think that she could ever be a traitor. He was hardly handling Lobsterbreathe taking a life from Snowstar.

"They aren't the only clan that stole prey, Lobsterbreathe. Skyclan stole prey from the Dusk Syndicate, Windclan stole prey as well. Skyclan could be to blame for part of the attack at the Gathering." He said before pausing to think about what his son said. Was Snowstar as bad as evil era cats? He partially believed his son, seeing that point of view. "You were in the Dark Forest?!? I was told Pigonkit was attacked by a fox while I was out hunting. How?" He asked, voice raising a few octaves.
He growled,” Believe what you think about Snowstar...I am right you are only a plaything of Starclan.” He spat the last word out in disgust,” They quit controlling you when the Dark Forest steals you and frees your mind... then you can think what you want. You’re a goody-two shoes and will never accept having free thinking and freedom. I am in the Dark Forest training they help me be strong. It’s better than when I was the weakest kit ever. This is the true me. It is true about Pidgeonkit’s death. Then Pidgeonkit in Starclan...” he spat the last word before continuing,” Got lost and entered the Dark Forest territory and was held hostage as a dead cat. Then I killed her there taking her out of existance. No cat in the Dark Forest or you know what can hear or see her forever. She vanished in an instant.” He growled,” Don’t you dare tell Lynxsky.”

Old November 9th, 2017, 06:28 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Hollowkit purred,” Good. I’ve been doing apprentice duties all day voluntarily as I currently don’t have a mentor so I am just doing apprentice duties.” He purred hoping to impress the warrior.

Lightstream grinned at how much the kit was pushing his act. He was quite dedicated to making her believe he was an apprentice. Having the kit around almost made her feel like everything else she worried about was nonexistent. "Well I admire how much you're dedicated to making the clan better. Maybe I could talk to Fallenstream about getting you a mentor soon?" She said, looking into the kits excited eyes. Maybe she had found the kit she had been looking for.
Old November 9th, 2017, 06:50 PM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
He growled,” Believe what you think about Snowstar...I am right you are only a plaything of Starclan.” He spat the last word out in disgust,” They quit controlling you when the Dark Forest steals you and frees your mind... then you can think what you want. You’re a goody-two shoes and will never accept having free thinking and freedom. I am in the Dark Forest training they help me be strong. It’s better than when I was the weakest kit ever. This is the true me. It is true about Pidgeonkit’s death. Then Pidgeonkit in Starclan...” he spat the last word before continuing,” Got lost and entered the Dark Forest territory and was held hostage as a dead cat. Then I killed her there taking her out of existance. No cat in the Dark Forest or you know what can hear or see her forever. She vanished in an instant.” He growled,” Don’t you dare tell Lynxsky.”
"What will you do if I do tell you mother that her own son made it impossible for her to see Pigonkit in Starclan?" He growled, fur-raising again. "I am no plaything of Starclan or a pawn of the Dark forest. Both are real. I am a warrior of Riverclan, and your father." He snapped out the words, eyes glowing. He knew their fight was obviously not a small dispute anymore, and wasn't exactly an actual fight yet.

Old November 9th, 2017, 06:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Lightstream grinned at how much the kit was pushing his act. He was quite dedicated to making her believe he was an apprentice. Having the kit around almost made her feel like everything else she worried about was nonexistent. "Well I admire how much you're dedicated to making the clan better. Maybe I could talk to Fallenstream about getting you a mentor soon?" She said, looking into the kits excited eyes. Maybe she had found the kit she had been looking for.
Hollowkit laughed,” I think Russetstar knows by now...” he half lied,” I just don’t know the territory well so I don’t leave much...and I’d rather stay in camp.” He needed to have a fair reason to prevent her from offering to take him out of camp as Petalsky would be furious if he were to leave without consent trying to pretend he were an apprentice.