Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM

Old November 9th, 2017, 07:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"What will you do if I do tell you mother that her own son made it impossible for her to see Pigonkit in Starclan?" He growled, fur-raising again. "I am no plaything of Starclan or a pawn of the Dark forest. Both are real. I am a warrior of Riverclan, and your father." He snapped out the words, eyes glowing. He knew their fight was obviously not a small dispute anymore, and wasn't exactly an actual fight yet.
His eyes glowed,” She’d suffer enough...you...” he chuckled a little,” If I am banished I will attack you before leaving...if you tell Lynxsky and I am not banished I also will attack you...while if you get me banished and tell Lynxsky well...you can say hello to all your friends in Starclan for me.” He purred implying that he’d kill him,” I suuuurrrreee wouldn’t want to have to draw your blood as after all...Lynxsky might not appreciate me killing you....as for Applepaw she’d run off to Shadowclan report that Riverclan is having children as warriors murder their father....Honeypaw...she’s just a dumb bisexual she wouldn’t grieve!” He laughed.

Honeypaw heard the words ‘dumb bisexual’ and felt angry.
(They can only hear what is said about them)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 9th, 2017, 07:12 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Hollowkit laughed,” I think Russetstar knows by now...” he half lied,” I just don’t know the territory well so I don’t leave much...and I’d rather stay in camp.” He needed to have a fair reason to prevent her from offering to take him out of camp as Petalsky would be furious if he were to leave without consent trying to pretend he were an apprentice.
(yesss! Newbie privileges are gone!!)
She had to admit, it was hard to contain a smile while being around the kit. His excuses were okay, but if he were an apprentice, she would be concerned about him not wanting to go out into the the territory. "Well that's okay. You know, you are kinda small for your age." She started, hoping to lead the kit in that she knew. His fur fluff had gone down as he had become more comfortable talking to her, and he looked just like normal kit again. "If anything, your as small as some of the kits I've seen."
Old November 9th, 2017, 07:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
(yesss! Newbie privileges are gone!!)
She had to admit, it was hard to contain a smile while being around the kit. His excuses were okay, but if he were an apprentice, she would be concerned about him not wanting to go out into the the territory. "Well that's okay. You know, you are kinda small for your age." She started, hoping to lead the kit in that she knew. His fur fluff had gone down as he had become more comfortable talking to her, and he looked just like normal kit again. "If anything, your as small as some of the kits I've seen."
Hollowkit fluffed up his fur,” I’m only fi-six moons, yes six moons old so ofcourse I’m small for an apprentice! How dare you call me a kit...I mean.. some kits are munchkins...I’m not that small!”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 9th, 2017, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Hollowkit fluffed up his fur,” I’m only fi-six moons, yes six moons old so ofcourse I’m small for an apprentice! How dare you call me a kit...I mean.. some kits are munchkins...I’m not that small!”
She almost lost it as she saw how fuzzled Hollowkit got when she asked him about his age. "Well, in that case, Hollowpaw, why don't you go off and change the bedding in the nursery? I'm sure the queens will appreciate it." She said, giving the kit a reason to go back to his mother and littermates.
Old November 9th, 2017, 07:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
She almost lost it as she saw how fuzzled Hollowkit got when she asked him about his age. "Well, in that case, Hollowpaw, why don't you go off and change the bedding in the nursery? I'm sure the queens will appreciate it." She said, giving the kit a reason to go back to his mother and littermates.
Hollowkit glared at her,” You aren’t my mother- I mean mentor! Heck, you aren’t deputy or leader...your just a boring warrior. I’ve heard Fallenstream will be my mentor, I mean new mentor...” he chuckled keeping his fur puffed up,” Sorry I keep saying phrases kits say, I was apprenticed only two days ago.” He lied trying to find an excuse not to be caught for lying he thought it was believable.

Old November 9th, 2017, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Hollowkit glared at her,” You aren’t my mother- I mean mentor! Heck, you aren’t deputy or leader...your just a boring warrior. I’ve heard Fallenstream will be my mentor, I mean new mentor...” he chuckled keeping his fur puffed up,” Sorry I keep saying phrases kits say, I was apprenticed only two days ago.” He lied trying to find an excuse not to be caught for lying he thought it was believable.
(sorry my IPod died)
"Fine." She said as the excuses came quickly out of the kits mouth. She glanced at the entrance to the camp, and how she had wanted to I back out for a run, or at least a walk. That's how she would get him. "So, why do we go out for a walk? I don't think anyone would mind, seeing that you are just apprenticed and you don't have anything really to do." She asked.
Old November 9th, 2017, 07:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
(sorry my IPod died)
"Fine." She said as the excuses came quickly out of the kits mouth. She glanced at the entrance to the camp, and how she had wanted to I back out for a run, or at least a walk. That's how she would get him. "So, why do we go out for a walk? I don't think anyone would mind, seeing that you are just apprenticed and you don't have anything really to do." She asked.
Hollowkit's mind raced Why wouldn't an,apprentice be able to leave camp, aha! he meowed," Why. It's a beautiful day and the sun is shining its a nice lazy day..." Unsure he'd be believed he added,"And I got in trouble so Russetstar said I cant leave camp until tomorrow..." He meowed braced for a response ( he's trying so hard)

Old November 9th, 2017, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Hollowkit's mind raced Why wouldn't an,apprentice be able to leave camp, aha! he meowed," Why. It's a beautiful day and the sun is shining its a nice lazy day..." Unsure he'd be believed he added,"And I got in trouble so Russetstar said I cant leave camp until tomorrow..." He meowed braced for a response ( he's trying so hard)
Lightstream decided to have a little fun with Hollowkit. Only a few more blows and then she would let him go. She plotted out what exactly what she would say. "Oh, well I guess that if Russetstar said you couldn't go out, then I guess that's okay." She glanced away from him for a second, then did a planned glare at him and asked, "what exactly did you do to get camp bound?"
Old November 9th, 2017, 08:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Lightstream decided to have a little fun with Hollowkit. Only a few more blows and then she would let him go. She plotted out what exactly what she would say. "Oh, well I guess that if Russetstar said you couldn't go out, then I guess that's okay." She glanced away from him for a second, then did a planned glare at him and asked, "what exactly did you do to get camp bound?"
Hollowkit had predicted that she'd ask that, but not like that,"Well...umm..I kinda went hunting on Shadowclan territory. My old mentor told me Shadowclan stole from us from I was trying to balance things out apparently my old mentor was lying..." (ask who his old mentor is that is when he'll get caught)

Old November 9th, 2017, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Hollowkit had predicted that she'd ask that, but not like that,"Well...umm..I kinda went hunting on Shadowclan territory. My old mentor told me Shadowclan stole from us from I was trying to balance things out apparently my old mentor was lying..." (ask who his old mentor is that is when he'll get caught)
(k)
She could feel this was going to get interesting. She was having so much fun with the kit though, she kinda wished he was an apprentice because he was just so enjoyable to be around. She listened to the last lie leave his lips. "Oh, and who was your last mentor? I'm sure that they would be in a lot of trouble for lying to an apprentice." She said, over exaggerating and widdening her eyes.