Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by stag
Today 05:19 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 05:16 PM

Old December 6th, 2017, 05:07 PM

My Mood: Unamused
Smile Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Twopaw purred,"Your flirting. Your flattering me." He meowed chuckling.
Ripplepaw rolled her eyes. “Whatever. “ She hardened her gazed and looked up at him.
Old December 6th, 2017, 06:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolabear360 View Post
Ripplepaw rolled her eyes. “Whatever. “ She hardened her gazed and looked up at him.
Twopaw chuckled,” It’s cute when you do that.” He was so happy flirting I don’t want a mate, because you have to be loyal and not flirt with anyone else.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 7th, 2017, 06:16 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
The fluffy black she-cat gave a slight nod. Memories.. she had mostly very happy memories of her kithood. And then.. the bad memories for most of her apprenticeship. Runningpaw didn't like dwelling on the past very much, if it had to do with very, very bad memories. Memories that made her sad, or memories she didn't like very much. Dwelling on memories that were good, made her smile. Playing with her father, watching fireflies, and pretending to go against ShadowClan. All very pleasant and good memories. Runningpaw loved thinking about them. They were just.. memories that made her mood go up almost immediately when thinking about them. The apprentice smiled as well. "Yes, it does." Her appetite, it wasn't very bad when she dwelling on her mother, and two siblings death. She did eat, but today.. was the start of when she didn't exactly cared. But.. it was a good thing the medicine cat apprentice had noticed. Runningpaw looked rather happy at the moment, her blue-green optics were shining with a bright intensity that hadn't been like that ever since she was a kit. She was thinking about what they could talk about. A topic starter, Runningpaw had supposed to herself. "So, how are you?" The black she-cat asked. That was a good start. Asking how she was. Runningpaw tended to fuss about her friends, and Juniperpaw was one of her friends, and she would probably fuss. Fuss, a lot. She wanted to know how they were, if something happened, if they were alright, stuff like that. It could be annoying, but she worried a lot. But, not often, which was a very good thing, if Runningpaw was honest. Worrying wouldn't help anyone, at all.
Though Runningpaw genuinely wanted to know about Juniperpaw's well-being, Juniperpaw wasn't very willing to share. She wouldn't want to burden others with her issues, not her father or her half-brothers or her mentors/best friends. It wasn't that she didn't trust them, but she believed that her duty as medicine cat was to remain strong for others and she fully intended to do that, even if it meant she would isolate herself - intentionally or unintentionally - from her own clanmates. It didn't seem that some of her clanmates cared if she did so or not, even Russetstar had disapproved of Juniperpaw, and Geckoleaf hadn't been very eager to train her. ``Oh, you know... Same old, same old.`` She smiled at Runningpaw, her new friend, and laughed somewhat uneasily. Juniperpaw rose to her paws, prancing slightly further away from Runningpaw, about a tail-length or so. Her uneasiness made her feel the urge the move, to walk the tingly-feeling off. She didn't intend to negatively affect Runningpaw by acting the way she did, but she didn't want to place more weight on the black-furred she-cats shoulders with some sob stories. Juniperpaw knew Runningpaw cared and would probably feel she should comfort Juniperpaw, but she did not want to add those responsibilities to the warrior apprentice's list.
Old December 7th, 2017, 09:08 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
(If it were me she was talking to I’d be too weirded out to be friends with Rivershade after she sniffed his face and licked his nose)

Yarrownose gulped before giving a startled yelp,” YOU TOUCHED ME!?” He stammered,” I’m sick!” He tried to calm himself One cough won’t kill a cat. Breathe. He sighed turning and coughing and looking back at her,” I’m please to aswell.”
RiverShade shrunk back as he cried out. "I-I'm sorry... I was just playing..." she looked crestfallen as she kneaded the ground with her paws, trying to think of something, anything, to say to save her from her embarrassment.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 8th, 2017, 08:45 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
RiverShade shrunk back as he cried out. "I-I'm sorry... I was just playing..." she looked crestfallen as she kneaded the ground with her paws, trying to think of something, anything, to say to save her from her embarrassment.
Yarrowcough stammered,” I err...don’t want to get you sick.” He meowed with concern for Rivershade.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 8th, 2017, 02:39 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Yarrowcough stammered,” I err...don’t want to get you sick.” He meowed with concern for Rivershade.
RiverShade glanced up, still looking distressed. She nodded, then pricked up her ears. Settling on the ground beside him, she tucked her paws neatly under her chest. She was silent for a moment, gazing around at the activity of the camp, a thoughtful, distant look in her eyes.

She took a deep breath. "I-I sometimes drive other cats off due to my boldness and playfulness... that's why I have no friends..." she murmured quietly, for his ears only, as she gazed at the ground, not wanting to meet the tom's eyes. She pricked her ears for his response and shifted her haunches, but still kept her gaze fixed on the ground.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 8th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphafury View Post
Minnowkit purred softly as he finished his last mouthful of what was left the fish before him before he crained his neck upwards to let out a muffled reply towards his mother but it was merely in inaudible as his small jaws were crammed to the brim with fish. Soon after the small kit kicked his lips and whiskers clean before he trotted closer to the larger tabby and weaved himself under her chin affectionately with a bright shine in his eyes as he listened to the words spoken to him which only made him well up with pride as his mother’s approval and affection was all he needed to keep him happy no matter the situation.
Silvermask embraced the feel of her kit's soft fur underneath her own. The she-cat tucked her chin to pull him closer for a moment. Some of his gray fur brushed her nose. She'd miss his kit fluff when he outgrew it. She'd miss his youth altogether. "Good job eating all of your meal." The silver cat praised. Her eyes glance to where the full fish used to be. "Now that you've finished, you can play if you'd like. But no playing in the nursery." The queen clarified. "You'll disturb the queens and kits."

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old December 8th, 2017, 06:24 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Silvermask embraced the feel of her kit's soft fur underneath her own. The she-cat tucked her chin to pull him closer for a moment. Some of his gray fur brushed her nose. She'd miss his kit fluff when he outgrew it. She'd miss his youth altogether. "Good job eating all of your meal." The silver cat praised. Her eyes glance to where the full fish used to be. "Now that you've finished, you can play if you'd like. But no playing in the nursery." The queen clarified. "You'll disturb the queens and kits."
“I know! I know! I defaintly know not to do that again after what happened last time!” He squealed out whirling in circles as he rambled about his misadventure of accidentally stepping on a white queens tail a moon back to only get swatted around the head. He figured this was down to his heritage and the lack of clan cat blood in him or that he was just a loner in general even though he was too young to remember being one, after all some cats seemed to not approve of non clan cats joining clans and there for not approving of him. Well this is what he thought any ways. He still had silvermask though thankfully but he did wish for a play mate who was willing to play with him who wasn’t too young or too old.
Old December 8th, 2017, 06:42 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
RiverShade glanced up, still looking distressed. She nodded, then pricked up her ears. Settling on the ground beside him, she tucked her paws neatly under her chest. She was silent for a moment, gazing around at the activity of the camp, a thoughtful, distant look in her eyes.

She took a deep breath. "I-I sometimes drive other cats off due to my boldness and playfulness... that's why I have no friends..." she murmured quietly, for his ears only, as she gazed at the ground, not wanting to meet the tom's eyes. She pricked her ears for his response and shifted her haunches, but still kept her gaze fixed on the ground.
Yarrowbreathe shrugged,” I think it’s good being bold.” He meowed hoping she wouldn’t notice that he skipped the part about playful She’s not a kit, why be playful?

Old December 8th, 2017, 08:32 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Yarrowbreathe shrugged,” I think it’s good being bold.” He meowed hoping she wouldn’t notice that he skipped the part about playful She’s not a kit, why be playful?
RiverShade noticed that the Tom had skipped playful. ((LMAO XD))

"You really think there is something wrong with having fun once in a while?" she snapped, her dark blue eyes wild. "I don't believe in the need for war between Clans or bloodshed. If there was any way I could stop it..." her voice ended in a choke. After a moment, she spoke again. "But I cant. I try to be kind and playful with everyone. I don't like the need to fight. I know this makes me sound like I doubt my loyalty, but I'm trying to make things better..." her eyes were full of sadness. "I want peace..."

♡ character page wip ♡