Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM

Old March 15th, 2018, 07:40 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@Suspiciousmindz

As clan life carried itself along, warriors and apprentices coming and going, elders peeking out and disappearing while kits remained sleeping with their mothers rowanflower watched it all behind golden green optics. Life was good, peaceful, calm and welcoming. For now the white and ginger molly had caught herself in a daze, for once she had her mind stuck on herself as opposed to somebody else. Though instead of a peaceful time her mind was buzzing with thoughts. Swimming around like fish in a current they would rub up against each other and sprout a whole new idea which kept her busy and distracted. That's when everything had seemingly faded into white noise, like she had her head underwater and the only thing she could hear was her own thoughts. Clear as day and persistent in making her uneasy.

That's when a gentle meow shattered her thoughts and her head jerked to the side eyes blinking wide as she popped back into the real world for a brief moment.

And for a split second her smile remained frozen on her face but gradually disappeared. A shocked and horrified expression invaded her face and she looked at her paws shyly. The deputy shouldn't have been shocked, in fact she should embrace the fact a queen had noticed but she was still scared. Fallenstar nor her own mate had noticed or said anything whatsoever. Come to think of it, lotusflower was it? had been the first to comment on it. Her golden green optics fluttered alarm but her face calmed and she shuffled to face the queen. "I- I um I- I'm not sure" she said admittedly letting out a long sigh. It was good to say it, she was scared, she wasn't sure and most of all... She was t ready.

Lotusheart's head tilted to the side a little bit. That was a little confusing to her. A queen that didn't know when she'd move into the nursery? By the looks of it, Rowanflower should've already moved into the nursery. "Well there's always an open nest in the nursery for when you need to move in!" she decided chirp happily. The Maine Coon's eyes still glowed fairly friendly as she settled herself down. Her fluffy tail wrapped around her rather large paws.

The pause dragged on for a moment more before she flicked her tail a little as her thoughts drifted through her head. "You'll be a great mother," she commented. Lotusheart really didn't know the deputy and to be honest, she really never paid attention to her before she became deputy. Was that rude? No, probably not. It was normal, was it not?
Old March 19th, 2018, 09:23 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Whiteflash let out a purr as Feathercloud said she wanted to raise this litter with him. "That's grate!" He told her a bit excited. He was about to mention Riverkit and Frozenkit before he s mate but she beat him to him. The white tom nodded. "Yes, I believe it is. We made them suffer long enough anlookd with Icebelly gone they have no one." He agreed. Glancing over at the nursery he spotted the chasing each other around just like the other kits. "How would we tell them? Be straightforward or?" He added looking back at Feathercloud. Little Frozenkit, looked just like him, a large pure white tom with blue eyes. And Riverkit, was so much like Feathercloud it made his heart swell. They were so perfect yet they left them. Why?
Feathercloud looked over at Riverkit and Frozenkit, her heart breaking in two at their first litter. She looked up at Whiteflash with a nod. "We need to tell them, but I don't think we should rush when we speek. They just lost Icebelly. It'll be hard for them to cope that their biological parents are alive." meowed Geatheecloud, a purr escaping her throat when she looked at her mate.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old March 21st, 2018, 02:10 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

DawnStream trotted over to the fresh-kill pile, and grabbed a small mouse, and padded over to a nice sunny spot near the warriors dens and began to eat.
Old March 21st, 2018, 09:04 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

As she finished her mouse she sat up and began to wash.
Old March 21st, 2018, 10:41 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Lotusheart's head tilted to the side a little bit. That was a little confusing to her. A queen that didn't know when she'd move into the nursery? By the looks of it, Rowanflower should've already moved into the nursery. "Well there's always an open nest in the nursery for when you need to move in!" she decided chirp happily. The Maine Coon's eyes still glowed fairly friendly as she settled herself down. Her fluffy tail wrapped around her rather large paws.

The pause dragged on for a moment more before she flicked her tail a little as her thoughts drifted through her head. "You'll be a great mother," she commented. Lotusheart really didn't know the deputy and to be honest, she really never paid attention to her before she became deputy. Was that rude? No, probably not. It was normal, was it not?

The she cat glanced at the queen her eyes dropping to her paws a moment later. “I appreciate that lotusheart” lotusflower? How could you not remember the name, it’s simple you mousebrain! the cream coloured feline let out a deep sigh. So many faces and so many cats to remember, being a deputy, mother and a mate was really becoming a challenge to her. After a long moment of silence she glanced over to the calm looking queen her green eyes searching her calm expression and posture.

After she complimented her she couldn’t help but suppress a gentle laugh and wave her tail in gratitude. After she sat in silence for a moment longer, she felt herself loosening her grip on the soil and beginning to settle just a bit more. “Mind if I ask a question?” she said tossing a glance back at lotusheart over her shoulder ears flicking back and fourth nervously.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 21st, 2018, 11:35 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

The she cat glanced at the queen her eyes dropping to her paws a moment later. “I appreciate that lotusheart” lotusflower? How could you not remember the name, it’s simple you mousebrain! the cream coloured feline let out a deep sigh. So many faces and so many cats to remember, being a deputy, mother and a mate was really becoming a challenge to her. After a long moment of silence she glanced over to the calm looking queen her green eyes searching her calm expression and posture.

After she complimented her she couldn’t help but suppress a gentle laugh and wave her tail in gratitude. After she sat in silence for a moment longer, she felt herself loosening her grip on the soil and beginning to settle just a bit more. “Mind if I ask a question?” she said tossing a glance back at lotusheart over her shoulder ears flicking back and fourth nervously.

The queen settled down further, laying on the ground now with her paws tucked comfortably beneath her. Lotusheart could hardly feel the cold from the ground beneath her, thankful for her thick pelt. It was one of the few times her pelt came in handy. Warm winters for kittens and herself. Summers weren't too fun though and most times it caused her to hack up hairballs trying to manage the shedding that occurs.

Upon Rowanflowers inquiry, Lotusheart's ears pricked and her attention was drawn away from the camp clearing towards the deputy. "Of course, you can ask me anything," she replied. Curiosity filled her gaze now, however they still held a friendly gleam.

[short x.x]
Old March 23rd, 2018, 04:55 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Silverkit padded into the clearing, eager to take in all the new information that was surging trough her. In the back of hear mind, she knew that her mother wouldn't have let her go outside to play if she had knew that Rainpaw and Nightwhisker weren't here. But it was unfair for Silverkit that she would have to wait just because Pebblekit was too scared, and because Sootkit was content to just stay inside the nursery. After all, all the other kits in the nursert that was her age had been allowed to go outside. Silverkit would just explore for a while, and then go back to the nursery. Should she act like she had met her father or like she had just mistaken another cat for them? That would have to wait for later.
Silverkits paws were itching to explore, and she couldn't wait.
The first warmth of new-leaf would soon come, but the breeze still made the kit shiver. When the breeze rustled the leaves, a few fell on the frosty ground.
Silverkit made the biggest leap she could manage and jumped on top of a leaf.
Pretending it was a mouse, she pounced it. It flew away before she reached it.
Being very focused on the game, she followed the leaf right out the entrance of the camp which.
Old March 24th, 2018, 01:28 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

Feathercloud looked over at Riverkit and Frozenkit, her heart breaking in two at their first litter. She looked up at Whiteflash with a nod. "We need to tell them, but I don't think we should rush when we speek. They just lost Icebelly. It'll be hard for them to cope that their biological parents are alive." meowed Geatheecloud, a purr escaping her throat when she looked at her mate.

Whiteflash nodded in agreement. Glancing at their kit he ponderered on what to say. Nuzzling Feathercloud's cheek the large tom lead his mate over to the nursery making sure to keep his pace normal so it didn't alarm his son and daughter. The tom brushed his thick white tail gently over his mate's side as they walked. "Riverkit, Frozenkit?" He meowed as they neared.
The two littermates were on top of each other wrestling but stopped as their father, who they believed to be their adopted uncle spoke. What do they want? Frozenkit thought stepping back to let his sister stand. Riverkit got into a sitting pose. She was the shy one out of the two bit she was still grieving for Icebelly. The thought of her adopted mother pained her and Frozenkit.
"What?" Frozenkit as flicking his thick tail. It wasn't like the pare of them to come up to them normally only visiting Icebelly when she was away from them so why were they coming now? The strange thing is that Frozenkit looks just like Whiteflash except he had the same hue of blue as Feathercloud. How neasther of them put two and two together no one knows.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old March 25th, 2018, 11:33 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

the molly found herself at the entrance of the camp again. she tilt her head, she must have just run circles around the outside of the camp walls. oops. rushingwater entered the camp, her stomach made a rumbling noise but she was too busy catching her breath to really care. she didn't catch anything. the answer could be because she didn't give her nose a chance to catch up with her paws to smell anything. if there was any prey, rushingwater scared it away. she settled down in the middle of the clearing, debating on if she should go back out and try again or give up. she didn't want to give up, though. yet her paws ached and her pads were starting to bleed again. finally with a sigh of defeat, she raise to her paws again and walked to the fresh-kill pile. rushingwater didn't like taking prey from it unless she had something to give back to. she decided against her usual routine and grabbed a small mouse. "i'll catch something today, i will.." she nodded, fiercely to herself. the she-cat was oddly determined to catch something.
rushingwater smiled a little as she took slow and small bites of the mouth, she was taking her sweet time eating. it was okay to take breaks once in a while. she knew that. so, right now was her official break. she gazed up at the beautiful sky, rather memorized by it. "huh, that cloud kind of looks like.. a star!" she giggled, taking the last bite of her mouse. rushingwater flipped her left front paw over. she leaned down, lapping the pad to sooth the pain. her pads were bleeding that bad as before but, it still did cause discomfort for her.

@RedHead

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 26th, 2018, 06:50 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
the molly found herself at the entrance of the camp again. she tilt her head, she must have just run circles around the outside of the camp walls. oops. rushingwater entered the camp, her stomach made a rumbling noise but she was too busy catching her breath to really care. she didn't catch anything. the answer could be because she didn't give her nose a chance to catch up with her paws to smell anything. if there was any prey, rushingwater scared it away. she settled down in the middle of the clearing, debating on if she should go back out and try again or give up. she didn't want to give up, though. yet her paws ached and her pads were starting to bleed again. finally with a sigh of defeat, she raise to her paws again and walked to the fresh-kill pile. rushingwater didn't like taking prey from it unless she had something to give back to. she decided against her usual routine and grabbed a small mouse. "i'll catch something today, i will.." she nodded, fiercely to herself. the she-cat was oddly determined to catch something.
rushingwater smiled a little as she took slow and small bites of the mouth, she was taking her sweet time eating. it was okay to take breaks once in a while. she knew that. so, right now was her official break. she gazed up at the beautiful sky, rather memorized by it. "huh, that cloud kind of looks like.. a star!" she giggled, taking the last bite of her mouse. rushingwater flipped her left front paw over. she leaned down, lapping the pad to sooth the pain. her pads were bleeding that bad as before but, it still did cause discomfort for her.

@RedHead

Hazelnutsplash skidded into the clearing, his tail waving wildly in the air as he tried to stabilize himself on the dusty ground. Digging his claws in, the brown tabby was able to slow himself down enough to gain his balance. Shaking his fur and lifting his head in pride at his triumphant stop, the tom bounded over to the fresh-kill pile, selecting a small fish for himself. As he was about to pick it up, he wondered if the other cats in the clan had eaten yet. Probably not. It’s still a bit early... Hazelnutsplash decided to leave the fish for some other cat, he would eat later. It was still Leaf-Bare, a time when Hazelnutsplash often did not eat for days at a time if there wasn’t enough food.
Flicking his tail, he focused his blue gaze on the sky, trying to spot shapes on the clouds. He completely forgot he was still walking forward, and tripped over a cat in front of him, tumbling head over heels.
“I’m so sorry! Excuse my rudeness, I’m always so clumsy!” Hazelnutsplash exclaimed, trying to get up. He only succeeded in standing up and then again slipping on a small puddle, landing face first on the ground. He lifted his head up and smiled apologeticly at the she-cat he had tripped over.