Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by starry
Today 01:09 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM

Old July 8th, 2018, 11:54 AM
Back from the abyss

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Sunlight trickled down on the Riverclan camp as a black furred cat shoved his way out of the apprentices den, stumbling a bit as he did so. He squinted his green eyes as they adjusted to the brightness. As Batpaw began walking he winced at his sore muscles. The training session the day before had sure been eventful, and even if it had exhausted him he didn't regret it for a heartbeat. He was certain that what Whitewish had taught him would definitely help him protect his clanmates, and more importantly his siblings. The only thing he wished he could forget was having to wash his pelt off in the river. Why do cats enjoy swimming in that thing? He visibly shivered when he remembered the waters freezing touch and he was just glad he had the sandy clearing underpaw instead of loose pebbles.
Batpaw settled himself down in a comfortable shady spot making sure he wasn't too close to any groups or kits. He wanted some time to think and he wouldn't be able to with commotion. He tucked his paws compactly to his chest and had his tail wrapped around him, as if to send a message saying he was closed off and not taking conversations at the moment. He tried to remember what Whitewish had planned for him today then it suddenly hit him. He needed to work with another apprentice. They said it was a good 'teamwork' exercise.
His stomach sank at the thought of having to work with someone his age, he already had enough trouble getting words out his muzzle. What was his name again? That's right, Gentlepaw. Upon remembering the apprentices name he began feeling better about the situation. I mean with a name like that he can't be so bad. Right?
Normally most of the apprentices already knew each other but since Batpaw decided to mainly stick around his siblings he never really got a chance to branch out and get to know the other cats. This will be a new experience. He thought, resisting a groan of apprehension.
@starfall
Old July 9th, 2018, 07:18 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Rainlight0 View Post
She listened, nodding slightly before jerking her head out of the water, ears warming. Starclan, she must look weird, keeping her muzzle down to hide her own feelings. It probably looked like she was dying of dehydration to everyone else.

"Aha, yeah. I just got back from a hunting patrol, we've been out since sunrise."

She said, smoothing her fur again and pulling a calmer tone to her voice this time. She shouldn't be nervous, she wasn't usually like this. For some reason, though, she felt like today was a weird day. Brushing off the feeling, she smiled kindly at her companion.

"Have you been out in the territory today? It's a beautiful day for once, a good break in-between the cloud covered skies. Though, I'm probably alone in that fact, seeing as my fur reflects the heat."

She chuckled to herself, shifting her paws silently. She guessed this was alright, after all, he calmed her down just by talking to her, so she was alright with this. For now, at least. Baby steps, she told herself. Baby steps.

[No it's fine! I'm sorry I just saw this x.x]

Spicestorm nodded, remembering that patrol that had gone out quite early this morning. He himself hadn’t been on any patrols yet, he’d mainly been hanging out with his younger half-siblings. And his cousins. The two litters were the same age, and were easily played off as siblings. His aunt, Softglow’s litter, believed themselves to be adopted, Shellfeather hadn’t wanted any of the kits to know they were born as loners. Though of course they still had Riverclan blood, due to Softglow’s heritage.
“I actually haven’t been out yet, but it would be nice to get away from the camp.” He meowed, letting his brilliant blue-green gaze rake over the clearing once before settling it back on Whitewish. “And no, you’re not alone. My pelt is short, so heat doesn’t get to me much.” Unisually short for a Riverclan cat’s. Most of his siblings had been that way too, due to both their father and mother having shorter pelts. But his mom’s current litter, the one she had had with Scorchingflame, the one Spicestorm wasn’t too fond of, mostly had longer pelts. Which was another thing that made them different. Another reason why Spicestorm felt they weren’t even his siblings. They were all ginger cats as well. Spicestorm knee his mom’s pelt color wasn’t a dominant trait among the family, due to almost all her kits looking like their fathers. Spicestorm for example, was a spitting image of his father Russetswirl. As well as Russteswirl’s only biological son.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 9th, 2018, 09:02 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

. @IceyGlitch

Firelight walked out of the warrior's, stretching the sleep out of his back legs. He had just woken up and it was already late. He sat down outside the den entrance. Firelight have his messed up fur a few licks to smooth it down.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 9th, 2018, 09:13 PM
Bubbles!!!!

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendy The Demon View Post
. @IceyGlitch

Firelight walked out of the warrior's, stretching the sleep out of his back legs. He had just woken up and it was already late. He sat down outside the den entrance. Firelight have his messed up fur a few licks to smooth it down.
Fogdream sat near the middle of the camp lost in thought. There was no way of a cat telling what she was thinking about this time as she was always thinking about something. The pretty gray molly blinked her unnaturally blue eyes as she stared at the sky. She was thinking about a beauiful shooting star she had seen the other night and was wondering what it was. Could it have been a starclan warrior racing across starpelt. Or was it just simply a star hurtling through Silverpelt. Fogdream had never been a firm believer in Starclan she was always drifting between belief and non belief.

Weebly {work in progress}

If you want to roleplay feel free to text me

Love is like an illness. The cure hurts and there is always a good chance you wont get better.
Old July 9th, 2018, 09:17 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceyGlitch View Post
Fogdream sat near the middle of the camp lost in thought. There was no way of a cat telling what she was thinking about this time as she was always thinking about something. The pretty gray molly blinked her unnaturally blue eyes as she stared at the sky. She was thinking about a beauiful shooting star she had seen the other night and was wondering what it was. Could it have been a starclan warrior racing across starpelt. Or was it just simply a star hurtling through Silverpelt. Fogdream had never been a firm believer in Starclan she was always drifting between belief and non belief.
Firelight looked around the clearing after he had finished grooming his fur. He starred at Fogdream who looked as if there was something that caught her eyes. He stood up and made his way over to the molly. "Er. Hello, Fogdream. Is there something wrong?" Firelight asked. He stepped forward a little bit, but not getting to close to the tom in case anything happened.

Old July 9th, 2018, 09:26 PM
Bubbles!!!!

Quote:

Firelight looked around the clearing after he had finished grooming his fur. He starred at Fogdream who looked as if there was something that caught her eyes. He stood up and made his way over to the molly. "Er. Hello, Fogdream. Is there something wrong?" Firelight asked. He stepped forward a little bit, but not getting to close to the tom in case anything happened.
The toms voice shakes the molly from her thoughts and she smiles "Of course not Firelight. Why would anything be wrong? Its been such a perfect day" She purrs in her usual overly optimistic way. Her voice was a very light but high pitched meow but not so high pitched that it would be annoying. Some would say it was soothing to listen to especially due to the fact that she wasn't much of a talker. Some cats could talk your ear off while she tended to stop almost ahead of herself. Often times she would trail off into her thoughts in the middle of a conversation

Love is like an illness. The cure hurts and there is always a good chance you wont get better.
Old July 9th, 2018, 09:37 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceyGlitch View Post
The toms voice shakes the molly from her thoughts and she smiles "Of course not Firelight. Why would anything be wrong? Its been such a perfect day" She purrs in her usual overly optimistic way. Her voice was a very light but high pitched meow but not so high pitched that it would be annoying. Some would say it was soothing to listen to especially due to the fact that she wasn't much of a talker. Some cats could talk your ear off while she tended to stop almost ahead of herself. Often times she would trail off into her thoughts in the middle of a conversation
Firelight dipped his head, understanding the molly. He didn't understand many cats, but he understand most of their feelings. It was a perfect day and it felt nice to him to have the sun shine on his fur. "I nearly just woke up, but I can feel that it's a perfect day." he meowed.

Old July 9th, 2018, 09:47 PM
Bubbles!!!!

Quote:

Firelight dipped his head, understanding the molly. He didn't understand many cats, but he understand most of their feelings. It was a perfect day and it felt nice to him to have the sun shine on his fur. "I nearly just woke up, but I can feel that it's a perfect day." he meowed.
The pretty molly purrs softly at his understanding. Her whiskers twitch as she pushes out her front paws and stretches her body causing a shiver to go from the base of her neck down her spine and out her tail.

Last edited by IceyGlitch; July 9th, 2018 at 09:47 PM.
Old July 9th, 2018, 09:57 PM
Bubbles!!!!

Quote:

(hey lets pick this up tomorrow. Im tired.)

Old July 10th, 2018, 11:41 AM
SemiFunctioning Sociopath

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Spicestorm nodded, remembering that patrol that had gone out quite early this morning. He himself hadn’t been on any patrols yet, he’d mainly been hanging out with his younger half-siblings. And his cousins. The two litters were the same age, and were easily played off as siblings. His aunt, Softglow’s litter, believed themselves to be adopted, Shellfeather hadn’t wanted any of the kits to know they were born as loners. Though of course they still had Riverclan blood, due to Softglow’s heritage.
“I actually haven’t been out yet, but it would be nice to get away from the camp.” He meowed, letting his brilliant blue-green gaze rake over the clearing once before settling it back on Whitewish. “And no, you’re not alone. My pelt is short, so heat doesn’t get to me much.” Unisually short for a Riverclan cat’s. Most of his siblings had been that way too, due to both their father and mother having shorter pelts. But his mom’s current litter, the one she had had with Scorchingflame, the one Spicestorm wasn’t too fond of, mostly had longer pelts. Which was another thing that made them different. Another reason why Spicestorm felt they weren’t even his siblings. They were all ginger cats as well. Spicestorm knee his mom’s pelt color wasn’t a dominant trait among the family, due to almost all her kits looking like their fathers. Spicestorm for example, was a spitting image of his father Russetswirl. As well as Russteswirl’s only biological son.
Whitewish's ears flicked in surprise. How had the lucky tom escaped the multitude of patrols that had been sent out? Granted, there was no shortage of warriors in Riverclan, but still. It was unlikely to make it to sunhigh without going out on at least a short hunting patrol. Fallenstar used all his warriors for sure, keeping the territory in order.

Her bicolored eyes followed his gaze across the camp clearing almost instinctively, before she realized and snapped her gaze back to his face, meeting his eyes when his own attention turned back to her. She smiled softly, eyes crinkling up slightly with the movement, before she lifted her paw, licking the back of it smoothly and drawing it over her own ear and forehead, smoothing the fur there better.

"Well, if you haven't been out today, what have you been up to? You seem a bit tired, so.. kits? Were you playing with kits?"

She asked softly, chuckling equally as soft as she glanced towards the nursery, where several shadowy shapes could be spotted moving about in the den beyond the shaded entrance. She had heard that Spicestorm had family there, but they hadn't ever gotten close enough for him to tell her about them.

Her white pelt ruffled gently in the breeze as she contemplated. Her mother had been a kittypet herself, so her soft white fur had been inherited from that side of her lineage. Luckily her father was a fullblood Riverclan warrior, but her fur still didn't have quite the waxy coating that was common for longhairs in the clan. Some days she and her apprentice Batpaw would go to the river, but she mostly avoided it, her downy soft fur just collecting water like a sponge.

Finding herself off track, she focused back on Spicestorm, clearing her brain of the tangent and letting a soft smile cover her face again, waiting for his response.

"There's going to be very painful moments in your life that will change your entire world in a matter of minutes. Those moments will change YOU. Let them make you stronger, smarter, and kinder. But don't you go and become someone that you're not. Cry. Scream if you have to. Then you straighten out that crown and keep it moving." - Unknown

Just your average Semi-Functioning Sociopath.

My Characters | My dA