Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Minkuu
Today 03:00 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 02:56 AM
You Are A Piece of Me I...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 02:27 AM
they call us fish? let's...
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:24 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 02:22 AM

Old January 24th, 2024, 02:32 AM
Lack of interactions

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Contested Herbs in Leafbare [HERB HUNTING EVENT]

──────────────
[ Sunsetpaw | they/them | 9 Moons ]
Riverclan Apprentice | Post: 132
Purrks: Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery

──────────────
Alright. Guess it's time to start searching again. It was dissapointing that Sunsetpaw couldn't find anything last round. Is their team in last place? This doesn't seem too good. But that means they should try harder for this one. So they went off to look for the herbs; rosemary, burdock, elderflower, lavender?

[rolled 13 | Rosemary]
The apprentice followed a faint sweet scent, hoping it would lead them to a rosemary. Tansypaw said these herbs was fragrant so following the scent could be a way of finding them! After some walking throught the snow, the scent became a bit more clearer. So it must be somewhere nearby! They looked around them, trying to not miss anywhere a Rosemary could be hidden. Yes! There it is! Luck was on their side for their search of this rosemary!

[Rolled 9]

Er...nothing after that. As they stepped through the frozen landscape, their balance was broken as their paws seems to have slipped on something. Ice? Oh my. "Woah!" oof, couldn't have they landed on something softer? No time to complain though, they have to continue searching

[Rolled 3]
Err...still nothing here. Nothing other than snow. Not that snow isn't anything but what they mean is that there's no herbs to be found here. Alright, they should probably try to check something else. They picked up a little stick flipped it to see which direction they should try go next. The stick lands, pointing to...their left? So that's where they're going next!

[Rolled 20 | Lavender]
Aannddd....there! Some lavender! The stick did it! They quickly walked up to the plant. It looks....a bit...lifeless...? U-uhm....well, as long as it's useful then they'll obviously still get it! Poor little lavender, it got too cold out here. It probably couldn't stand the cold for any longer. It's okay though. At least even though it's dead and stuff it could still help someone who needs it. Do plants feel pain? Most of them can't even fight back.

[Rolled 20 | Elderflower]
There's also some Elderflower nearby. Mini trees? It seems a bit dead as well. Not as dead as the Lavender but...it's also dead. Again, at least these herbs could still help someone even after they died. The living herbs are lucky, the dead ones are...to be expected...? It's...sad. The apprentice looked at it and slowly picked it.

Right, they should probably go back. To their teammates. Hopefully the team could at least catch up with the others a bit. Sunsetpaw walked around, looking for their teammates. Ah, there's Beanfloat! That didn't take as quick as they hoped for but as long as their not completely lost in where their teammates are. Now, they just needed to wait for Bluefang before the two could report their herbs!

╰─▸ ❝ @Beanz [Beanfloat] @bubble[error]. [Bluefang] Apoligies for the quick and rushed reply

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old January 24th, 2024, 07:35 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
BeanFloat
|He/him | 19 moons | Purrks: Beefed up Tier One;Not Skiddin' Around | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes

Frozen Prey

Beanfloat shook his head he couldn't find any of the herbs anyways so it didn't matter to him much. So he shrugged his shoulders and nodded to his group he was going to start immediately. It feels like where in last place... he thought quietly to himself as he decided to head towards Thunderclans border which was the most forest and growing things to look so he could always just start there! Right? RIGHT? he shook his head. Its just a game calm down. he purred to himself.

--

[Roll 1D20 Results: 4] +0 Rosemary

He thought long and hard for a minute before finding a frozen mouse that was kinda weird so he just decided to ignore it. And look for uh right! Rosemary! What a silly thing to forget. Well I better get my nose ready for this! he let out a merrow before he started looking for the plant. He couldn't find any type of it anywhere even if there was any of it how could his nose miss it? he grumbled. Tansy really needs these so maybe if I look a bit harder that might help.

[Roll 1D20 Results: 4] +0 Rosemary -

He searched for a long time and still nothing. "Why are you hiding from me." he grumbled he already been searching for what felt like moons so he just decided to move on before he lost his mind to these herbs. Whats another herb like rosemary maybe lavender? They both have that strong smell. So he decided to start there.

[Roll 1D20 Results:15] +1 Lavender

He searched for a little while before a strong floral smell not a smell he was expecting in leaf-bare so he was excited. Maybe its the rosemary that I missed? before he used his nose to locate the source of the plant. Lavender! he quickly walked over to it plucking the small shrub. The tips of the flower was wilted but it looked like it would grow in the winter time it was frosty looking just like Tansy said! "Ok now Burdock that's kinda like the herb for round one so it shouldn't be that bad!" he was now more determined as he started looking right away.

[Roll 1D20 Results:16] +1 Burdock

He looked around until he spotted the big green leaves that Tansy was talking about so he started digging a hole around it until he could spot the closest to the bottom of the root he could see so he nipped it but it didn't work. Oh right Tansy said they where hard to nip but if I claw it will ruin it without even noticing the more he tried nipping it the more his back and the top of his head went unnoticeable filled with green little burrs he didn't even realized he was so silly looking! But after a couple foxheart beats he finally got the root from the ground and needed to start on the leaves he clawed a couple on but two stayed so he just shrugged his shoulders and thought that was the best he was going to get! "Ok elderflower ,little white flowers that grow in shrubs looks like little trees cant be that bad"

[Roll 1D20 Results:13] +1 Elderflower

The tom didn't take long before spotting the flower he quickly picked it without a struggle. That was kinda easy to find! He placed on the herbs onto the ground and tied a small bundle around them before picking them up again and walking to the spot where the group met last time to hand in the herbs he just sat and waited for them.

Tags; @bubble[error]. @Pangoligon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post

──────────────
[ Sunsetpaw | they/them | 9 Moons ]
Riverclan Apprentice | Post: 132
Purrks: Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery

──────────────
Alright. Guess it's time to start searching again. It was dissapointing that Sunsetpaw couldn't find anything last round. Is their team in last place? This doesn't seem too good. But that means they should try harder for this one. So they went off to look for the herbs; rosemary, burdock, elderflower, lavender?

[rolled 13 | Rosemary]
The apprentice followed a faint sweet scent, hoping it would lead them to a rosemary. Tansypaw said these herbs was fragrant so following the scent could be a way of finding them! After some walking throught the snow, the scent became a bit more clearer. So it must be somewhere nearby! They looked around them, trying to not miss anywhere a Rosemary could be hidden. Yes! There it is! Luck was on their side for their search of this rosemary!

[Rolled 9]

Er...nothing after that. As they stepped through the frozen landscape, their balance was broken as their paws seems to have slipped on something. Ice? Oh my. "Woah!" oof, couldn't have they landed on something softer? No time to complain though, they have to continue searching

[Rolled 3]
Err...still nothing here. Nothing other than snow. Not that snow isn't anything but what they mean is that there's no herbs to be found here. Alright, they should probably try to check something else. They picked up a little stick flipped it to see which direction they should try go next. The stick lands, pointing to...their left? So that's where they're going next!

[Rolled 20 | Lavender]
Aannddd....there! Some lavender! The stick did it! They quickly walked up to the plant. It looks....a bit...lifeless...? U-uhm....well, as long as it's useful then they'll obviously still get it! Poor little lavender, it got too cold out here. It probably couldn't stand the cold for any longer. It's okay though. At least even though it's dead and stuff it could still help someone who needs it. Do plants feel pain? Most of them can't even fight back.

[Rolled 20 | Elderflower]
There's also some Elderflower nearby. Mini trees? It seems a bit dead as well. Not as dead as the Lavender but...it's also dead. Again, at least these herbs could still help someone even after they died. The living herbs are lucky, the dead ones are...to be expected...? It's...sad. The apprentice looked at it and slowly picked it.

Right, they should probably go back. To their teammates. Hopefully the team could at least catch up with the others a bit. Sunsetpaw walked around, looking for their teammates. Ah, there's Beanfloat! That didn't take as quick as they hoped for but as long as their not completely lost in where their teammates are. Now, they just needed to wait for Bluefang before the two could report their herbs!

╰─▸ ❝ @Beanz [Beanfloat] @bubble[error]. [Bluefang] Apoligies for the quick and rushed reply
(Sorry for the short post)

*Bluefang looked left and right before searching, but coming with nothing*

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old January 24th, 2024, 12:38 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 1|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

LAST? WHAT? Furious, that was an understatement. His teammates had left him to do that last round all alone! Not only did their team name suck. So did the cats on the team! Garlic Feather curled his claws into the dirt, calming down after the comfort of their at least being another round to catch up. But it was the last round now, how could they catch up? Another teammate! Yes! At least that was going well for team Puddle. Garlic Feather decided it was time for a pep talk, err... he wasn't very good at pep talks.. He was more of a tooth and claw kind of guy anyhow. Garlic Feather first paused to welcome the new member to team puddle, Mink Paw. That was the apprentice's name was it not? He'd not seen much of the apprentice last round, since he hadn't cared for the new members. Surely if they had gotten a new member, and were in last they must be doing terribly. Garlic Feather slid a little bit over away from the rest of the teams and Tansy Paw, he could see cats already coming back with herbs. It made him even more frustrated. Clearly none of the tactics team 'puddle' had come up with so far was working. It was time for a change to get his teammates actually going. One might wonder what had gotten garlic so worked up, that was because they were originally in the lead! And now, just because the rest of his teammates couldn't be bothered to do anything other then chat about doing said thing, they were a whole 4 herbs behind and without a doubt could have still been winning if his teammates had just..

Garlic Feather refused to idle any longer. And he refused to watch all that effort go to waste. They had another member now, but if the other teams were lucky they'd have no chance, and there was no point in cheating. sabotage was just horrible, and there was no point in it anyway other then making it seem unfair. He wouldn't dare do it, especially not over something that was helpful to the clan. Garlic Feather took a few deep breaths and sat down, pep talk. He was meant to do a Pep talk, make everyone motivated! Make all of his teammates eager! Wow. 'Err.. Team Puddle, I've got something to say about last round.' No cat starts a pep talk with Err... It's not necessarily motivating now is it? Garlic Feather shook that line of thought off and gathered his confidence. 'I think we need to take moment and think about how good getting herbs for the clan is right now, forget the competition. Forget losing. We're here to get herbs so let's actually do it and not leave me to scramble to try save us from being disqualified. It's a very basic task even in leafbare. I know that being in last isn't the most appealing situation but we have another member now and if we're lucky, we'll be striving for the top. The top two teams are tied and we're behind by four herbs, we have four cats but there's no chance that every cat fails to the point where they only get another four, so really, really try to find some. And also, other motivating words. And encouragement probably.' Not his best speech, if you could even call it that, but it would have to do on limited time, now to search. Garlic Feather had been striving in this part, he was proud of the amounts he'd been getting. Although he couldn't say that his pride was necessarily shared for his fellow puddle pals. Puddle paws? Whatever. Fellow cats. No technical stuff. 'Mink Paw, you've got a knack for this so you'll be going with me out into Riverclan Territory again to see if there's anything. Jay Frost, Toad Paw, you two have to decide where to go yourselves.' Garlic Feather didn't really feel guilty about ordering cats around like this, actually it would probably be vital to make a note on that before some cat snaps at him for 'bossing others around.' It wasn't his fault they were incapable of picking plants up. 'I'm not trying to be a patrol leader or authority figure, just don't wanna lose.' He murmured over with a shrug. And now to wait for Mink.. that was their name right? He should probably double check.

(No clue if Garlic is allowed to boss people around here )
@al3cc766 @Katiethewolfchild

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 11moons, the collector, herb1] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

"bye bye" minkpaw mewed at her former teammates with a smile (im so sorry i just disappeared and didnt help btw like VERY sorry) before trotting over to her new group, a small apprentice she was quite sure was blind, a dark muscular looking tom and a tall thin grey tabby she had noticed being a meanie before. she was a bit sad she had to switch teams, if she was being honest she had taken quite the liking to ripplepelt, looking up to the older, experienced warrior. but this was a great opportunity to make friends!
she nodded at the order, happy to work with what she was given, finding herbs and maybe make friends with the dark tom.
"are we gonna go now?" she asked excitedly, kind of bouncing up and down.

#minkpaw766

->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 24moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

ears flattening against his head he averted his gaze in annoyance, being on the loosing team was one thing but getting bossed around was a whole different story. garlicfeather could be glad they were on good terms. he knew this was highly irrational and non sensical but being talked down to never failed to make his blood boil. he was not getting bossed around and talked to like he was stupid.
he gave garlic the best cold shoulder treatment he could and stalked past his, tail flicking in toadpaws direction aggresively to order the apprentice to follow before he realised they probably needed a audible command.
"c'mon, territory. now" he pretty much hissed, not bothering to look back at the apprentice on his way out of camp.

(im so so sorry i just disappeared on you i swear minkpaw and her collector purrk will make up for it )
(also, reminder that jayfrost has a scottish accent lmao)
@Katiethewolfchild

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; January 30th, 2024 at 05:20 AM.
Old January 24th, 2024, 03:06 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 11moons, the collector, herb1] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

"bye bye" minkpaw mewed at her former teammates with a smile (im so sorry i just disappeared and didnt help btw like VERY sorry) before trotting over to her new group, a small apprentice she was quite sure was blind, a dark muscular looking tom and a tall thin grey tabby she had noticed being a meanie before. she was a bit sad she had to switch teams, if she was being honest she had taken quite the liking to ripplepelt, looking up to the older, experienced warrior. but this was a great opportunity to make friends!
she nodded at the order, happy to work with what she was given, finding herbs and maybe make friends with the dark tom.
"are we gonna go now?" she asked excitedly, kind of bouncing up and down.

->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 24moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

ears flattening against his head he averted his gaze in annoyance, being on the loosing team was one thing but getting bossed around was a whole different story. garlicfeather could be glad they were on good terms. he knew this was highly irrational and non sensical but being talked down to never failed to make his blood boil. he was not getting bossed around and talked to like he was stupid.
he gave garlic the best cold shoulder treatment he could and stalked past his, tail flicking in toadpaws direction aggresively to order the apprentice to follow before he realised they probably needed a audible command.
"c'mon, territory. now" he pretty much hissed, not bothering to look back at the apprentice on his way out of camp.

(im so so sorry i just disappeared on you i swear minkpaw and her collector purrk will make up for it )
(also, reminder that jayfrost has a scottish accent lmao)
@Katiethewolfchild
Garlic Feather

Garlic Feather was relieved to see at least some enthusiasm, it was better then keeping his head shoved down into his anger that they were in last. He was about to answer when he noticed Jay Frost's attitude and couldn't help but snort, what had him in a huff? Maybe the fact he was the main reason they hadn't remained in the lead last round and left a blind apprentice to figure stuff out they couldn't on their own. He shook it off and turned a blind eye to the rest, ready to get himself a bunch of herbs and braggers rights when they stole the spotlight form the two teams tied in first. 'You betcha, were getting right to it. Straight to Riverclan Territory.' Garlic Feather made his way to break off from the rest, glancing over his shoulder every now or then almost instinctually to check Mink Paw was following heading straight to River Clan Territory as he'd said he planned to.

(No need for apologies! )

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old January 25th, 2024, 01:43 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Garlic Feather

Making his way back Garlic Feather had the uttermost superiority in his mind, as if his team was the only one that should be winning. Of course he was acting like this, he'd just become the luckiest alive with his findings, he had braggers rights without even winning yet and it was amazing. More then amazing, the best! He hadn't checked that Mink Paw was following or if Jay Frost or Toad Paw had came back yet, but he was honestly chuffed that he'd gotten such a good find. Did he forget to tell you he got a good find? So many herbs!! Garlic Feather personally would never live this down, he'd be mentioning all the way to elderhood if he ever got there. 'Tansy Paw! I got 1 Rosemary 1 Lavender 1 Burdock Root and finally 1 Elderflower.' Now he said it out loud, it didn't sound very impressive. But still he was happy!
Link here!
@silver.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old January 26th, 2024, 07:11 AM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

BeanFloat
|He/him | 19 moons | Purrks: Beefed up Tier One;Not Skiddin' Around | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes

"Hey if you guys are ready we can turn in the ones we have!"

Tags; @bubble[error]. @Pangoligon

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |

Last edited by Beanz; January 26th, 2024 at 07:12 AM.
Old January 26th, 2024, 11:10 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Lionpaw - He/Him
Silver Tongue || Go With The Flow

Team Stream (Dice Role Results)

[1d20: 2] (fumbled Burdock)
He searched for the burdock first. Thick stems and spikey burrs, right?. Again, another rooty plant that he hadn’t a clue how to find, and he wasn't about to waste his time looking either. Flowery plants were easier, so he set his eyes upon those instead.

[1d20: 12] (+1 Rosemary) [1d20: 16] (+1 Lavender)
Rosemary and lavender were a tad difficult to find in this chilly weather, but somehow, he managed. The rosemary was very pungent and looked exactly as Tansypaw had described it. Lionpaw broke off branches of the plant and dragged them over to his team’s pile. Then there were the lavenders, also tall and shrubbery like the rosemary, but this plant had lovely pillars of purple at the tips. Lionpaw wasn’t gentle with this plant either, ripping them at the base and dragging as many stalks as he could back to his teammates.

[1d20: 9] (fumbled Elderflower) [1d20: 13] (+1 Elderflower)
After dropping off the other two herbs, he rushed to search for the next one. Elderflower was all that was left to search for. Another one with flowers, small and white. Lionpaw had hoped it would be easy to find like the rest, but instead he found himself running about in circles again, mistaking every little white flower or snow on a leaf for the damned thing.

But finally, after what felt like an eternity, he’d found it. Small white flowers on what appeared to be a miniature tree. Lionpaw wasn’t sure what part of the plant he was meant to grab, so he practically uprooted the entire thing, as much as he could at the very least, and dragged it over to Tansypaw.

“There! Finished! What’s our score now? Have I won yet?!” He threw the elderflowers, along with all the other herbs he’d found, at the medicine cat’s paws. No concern for whether the plants would be usable to her in the slightest. All that mattered was his whether he'd won or not.

(Team Total: +1 Rosemary, +1 Lavender, +1 Elderflower)
( So sorry this is rushed! I completely forgot that I hadn’t finished this post yet ;-; )

--- Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ---

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; January 26th, 2024 at 11:15 PM.
Old January 27th, 2024, 01:04 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

After leaving camp Toadpaw searched for herbs.

(19, rosemary) She smelled something that had a fragant scent so she thought it was rosemary so she picked some.

(2, Elder flowers) The blind apprentice didn't smell anything so Toadpaw kept sniffing.

19, lavender) She smelled something that smelled like rosemary, but it was more fragrant so the blind apprentice picked a flower.

(13, rosemary) She smelled some more of the fragrant herb that she thought was rosemary so the seven moon old apprentice picked some more.

6, elder flowers) Toadpaw kept sniffing around, but she didn't find anything and she thought that she had enough so she headed back to camp and put her herbs down in front of Tansypaw and meowed this is what I found. (+2 rosemary and +1 lavender) @silver. @al3cc766 @Fritter
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 27th, 2024 at 01:08 AM.