Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 11:15 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 11:15 AM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:12 AM
♡~`Ele's Art Mall`~♡
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 11:06 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by zBlaze
Today 11:06 AM

Old December 7th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: The Survivors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
"Yeah, I think I got it," Amber replied. Her paws were itching to finally try it out. She sniffed the air for prey. The scents were confusing and overwhelming, but she could smell some things that she thought were prey. Following her nose, she went towards one of the scent trails. She was sure she wouldn't find anything, when suddenly she saw a mouse by the roots of a tree, nibbling on a seed.
Mouse! she thought proudly. It's busy eating, this can't be too hard!
Excitedly, she leaped for the mouse. Unfortunately in her excitement she forgot to keep her paws quiet and the mouse ran away.
Mouse dung.
"Sorry," she said with a nervous chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Iris nodded, ``Yep!`` She mewed. She glanced at Amber, ``Bad luck. It's ok, it's just our first time.`` She mewed and sniffed the air. She soon spotted and a shrew and she immediately crouched down. She stalked and leaped. She killed it with a bite to the neck. She picked it up proudly. She put it down as another prey scent hit her nose. This time it was a rabbit. She did the same crouch but she stepped on a twig and the rabbit dashed off.

Sparrow tilted his head. ``Ok, what now? We should do something, I'm already getting bored.`` He mewed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
Although slightly stung that Iris had gotten it on the first try, she was determined to keep trying.

She began looking for prey again. After not too long she found another mouse, but missed that one too, as well as managing to scare away a bird without even noticing it. Soon she spotted a wood thrush pecking at the ground. Crouching down, careful this time to be quiet, she pounced. The thrush heard her, perking up its head and preparing to fly away. Amber was sure that she would miss again, but managed to land right as it lifted off the ground.

A bit of a sloppy catch, but better. She went back and proudly dropped her catch next to the shrew.
Man, there are some cats who do this all of the time? Catching one thing was hard enough!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

"Then stop making threats against my brother," Thunder growled. "Or you really will have something to worry about."

"Thunder. He looks like he could hunt," Lightning interjected. "Are you a hunter? What's your name?" He blinked large yellow eyes st Silent.
Wolf smiled proudly at the both of them. “Great job,both of you.” She than sniffed the air and scented a small Robin. She crept towards the bird. Suprised it didn’t hear her yet and she pounced. She almost missed the unlucky bird but caught it between her claws. It took a deep breath to announce the preditor but failed as Wolf quickly but it’s neck.

Dawn thought for a bit. “W-Well we can look around for better shelter.” She suggested,

Sileng growled at thunder. “Then stop threatening me!” he looked over to the other cat. “Yes I suppose I can hunt, why should I tell you my name?” Silent said slowly and confused but still was aggressive,
Old December 7th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Wolf smiled proudly at the both of them. “Great job,both of you.” She than sniffed the air and scented a small Robin. She crept towards the bird. Suprised it didn’t hear her yet and she pounced. She almost missed the unlucky bird but caught it between her claws. It took a deep breath to announce the preditor but failed as Wolf quickly but it’s neck.

Dawn thought for a bit. “W-Well we can look around for better shelter.” She suggested,

Sileng growled at thunder. “Then stop threatening me!” he looked over to the other cat. “Yes I suppose I can hunt, why should I tell you my name?” Silent said slowly and confused but still was aggressive,
``Nice!`` Iris mewed through her shrew. ``Should we head back?`` She asked Wolf.

``Sure we can find shelter`` He mewed and rose to his paws.
Old December 7th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
``Nice!`` Iris mewed through her shrew. ``Should we head back?`` She asked Wolf.

``Sure we can find shelter`` He mewed and rose to his paws.
Wolf hesitated, “Well. We might need a bit more-if that’s okie with you two..maybe two more catches so each cat can have a peace.”
Dawn nodded. “Sure, Let’s be absolutely positive we will get back in time. And that we know which way we are going...so you lead the way.”
Old December 7th, 2017, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Wolf hesitated, “Well. We might need a bit more-if that’s okie with you two..maybe two more catches so each cat can have a peace.”
Dawn nodded. “Sure, Let’s be absolutely positive we will get back in time. And that we know which way we are going...so you lead the way.”

``Ok`` He mewed and started heading forward.

Iris nodded, ``Oh ok!`` She mewed.
Old December 7th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:

Wolf decided she would let the other two hunt.

Dawn followed.
Old December 7th, 2017, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Wolf decided she would let the other two hunt.

Dawn followed.

Sparrow sniffed the air the stopped as he came to 2 holes. ``I'll go in one hole you'll g in the other one.`` He mewed and without waiting a reply, he walked in the first hole and sniffed around, ``Stale.`` he thought.
Old December 7th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Sparrow sniffed the air the stopped as he came to 2 holes. ``I'll go in one hole you'll g in the other one.`` He mewed and without waiting a reply, he walked in the first hole and sniffed around, ``Stale.`` he thought.
Dawn squeaked. “Wa-what?” She mewed but sighed as he left. She sniffed around the other tunnel. “Hmm” She hummed as she entered. “Ah. No one is here..”
Old December 7th, 2017, 04:46 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:

Lightning fidgeted uncomfortably under Silent's gaze. "Well... my name's Lightning. And that's Thunder." He blinked again. "So... now that you know our names, you can tell us yours." Thunder relaxed, the fur on his shoulders flattening, but he still had an aggressive air about him. "Right," he said through gritted teeth. "What he said."
Old December 7th, 2017, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Dawn squeaked. “Wa-what?” She mewed but sighed as he left. She sniffed around the other tunnel. “Hmm” She hummed as she entered. “Ah. No one is here..”

``Clear!`` He mewed as he went out of the hole.
Old December 7th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Meow!

Quote:
Quote:

(short time skip? I don't want to rp more hunting rn lol. If so-)
Amber dropped the squirrel she had caught with the other prey. Hopefully Iris or Wolf caught something too, she thought. Hunting was fun, but also hard, and she wasn't sure she could catch anything else. At this point they had probably scared off half the prey in the forest anyway. Well, the squirrel was decently big, so two cats could share it if necessary.

Help hatch my eggs :O
https://pokefarm.com/user/Shayyy