Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old November 11th, 2016, 09:44 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Seapaw looked up when the last brambles had been woven tightly together. While Hickorypaw was distracted with what she presumed to be thoughts of the badger, the ginger apprentice grabbed one of the least thorny strands of bramble in her teeth and tugged, trying to ascertain just how tightly they clung to each other. The brambles gave way slightly before stopping and Seapaw dropped the prickly plant with a triumphant snort. The sheet of thorns may not have been as tightly woven as some used in camp, but it was definitely enough to hurt a badger. Shaking out her fur in apprehension, Seapaw swiped her tongue over her paw pads a few times to clean them, wincing at the tang of her blood as well as the taste of dirt. Sticking out her tongue in disgust and gagging slightly, Seapaw lashed her tail and placed her paw tenderly on the green carpeted ground. Her paw still stung slightly, but she was able to stand on it and move it. Unfortunately, there was a stubborn thorn lodged in her left paw pad, the pain of which brought tears to her eyes as it supported the entire front half of her body while she cleaned her right paw.

Checking her left paw, the apprentice winced at the sight. Her pad was puffy and a few sticky drops of crimson seeped out from beneath the head of a rather large brown thorn. Sniffing at it, Seapaw groaned and realized it would need to be checked out by a medicine cat. Glad she wasn't the distraction, Seapaw placed her paw upon the ground once more, finding she could support her weight with a slight limp.

Seapaw followed Hickorypaw to check on the badger, noting the short distance it had wandered. At Hickorypaw's exclamation, Seapaw laughed. "Yes, I'm ready." She purred, bumping her shoulder against his. "Just let me get the brambles closer to where I'll need to move them." With that, she disappeared back on the other side of the rise and leaned down to grasp the smoothest part of the bramble sheet in her teeth once more. Dragging th brambles with some difficulty, Seapaw managed to get them over the rise and under a small bush within range of the badger, where she stayed as well. Due to her proximity to the beast, Seapaw waved her tail to Hickorypaw, signaling that she was ready and that the badger was in prime position.
Kneading restlessly at the ground and paying little attention to Seapaw, he couldn't stop flexing his claws into the ground, tensing and relaxing his muscles as if testing them, stretching them out individually, making himself limber because he would have to be quick with the big beast, it may be slow, but should that creature manage to land a hit on him, he would be in serious danger and he most certainly did not feel like taking a visit to Geckoleaf today. Only when the two ventured back down near the badger and he had questioned if Seapaw was ready, did he notice the smell of blood in the air, that metallic scent he knew all too well. It was coming from Seapaw and his excitement vanished for a moment as he looked over his friend with quiet worry before noticing it was coming from her paw, she likely pricked it when weaving that thorn mat, no thanks to him. Frowning, he was about to ask if she was okay before she was scampering off to get into a better position to place the thorns for when he started his distraction. Watching her go, he shuffled a paw and couldn't help but feel guilty for her minor injury, if he had helped more with the weaving, she likely wouldn't have gotten hurt.

The ginger and white apprentice forced himself to shake his head and clear his thoughts, he would apologize to her later and see if she was okay, but for now, he needed to have a clear mind because he was about to go up against a badger. Excitement flooded back into him but he kept it under control, for the most part. He needed to be clear headed when he was doing this because one small mistake could make for a huge injury for him.

Eyes focused on his ginger best friend, he waited for her signal, a flick of a tail, and he was off. It was almost surreal as he went bounding out of the brush towards the large, black and white beast, yowling at the top of his lungs, time seeming to slow. He could hear his heartbeat, the sound of his paws individually thundering against the ground, the sound of leaves and ferns being flattened beneath him, the badgers head slowly turning. And then he slammed into it's side, tearing at it with his claws before dipping down, things speeding up now as the large mammal thundered out a roar, swiping and stumbling sideways and Hickorypaw ducking beneath it's underside and popping out on the other side, clawing at it's flank, tearing off some clumps of fur before darting away, feeling the gust of air as the beast swiped again with it's large paw, the long claws glinting at the sun as they nearly grazed him, but then he was zipping around, attacking another side, always dodging just in the nick of time, a wild grin on his muzzle, the apprentice racing this way and that, dancing beneath its paws, barely avoiding it's teeth, having a blast.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 11th, 2016, 05:39 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

~for @Empress Of Evil~

Summerpaw padded into the territory, her sage green hues looking backwards to see if Brackenpaw was following her. Her fluffy calico tail waved back and forth slightly, her expression excited and pleased to have a companion. "I believe I'll go ahead and go for a swim, get this dust off now...how about you?" She remarked, stopping and waiting for her companion as that was the polite thing to do. She appreciated Brackenpaw's company...he was a friendly, pleasant tom who had been the first to not flinch away at her flirting with him. Although she wasn't completely sure that he had understood what had happened, it was still nice...perhaps there would be other cats like that later on, but for now she was glad to be who she was, and without many friends. The she cat grinned at Brackenpaw, hints of mischief glinting in her sage hues, and her grin having the slightest bit of a flirtatious smirk to it, although she mainly just looked happy.
Old November 11th, 2016, 06:06 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
It didn’t matter to the dark-furred tom if Swallowstorm was a warrior or not. He could be a clan leader and Ripplewhisker would still worry for him. The warrior hurried after his mate, his orange-tipped tail twitching worryingly. Something about this didn’t seem right and right now, he just wanted to go relax with his mate. “This doesn’t seem safe.” Ripplewhisker warned, calling after the white and grey tom-cat.
(Im back from the dead oh my goodness im sorry it took so long!)
Swallowstormdashed after the shadowy figure, ignoring his mates protests. Finally the silver tom stopped as he saw the figure dive into a den in the side of a small hill,the new warrior crept forward slowly and sniffed "what's this smell...i know i've smelled it before..." the tom spoke as he inched closer and closer to the den when finally,in a flash of red, o fox pinned the warrior and began to bite and scrach. Hissing swallowstorm began to claw at the foxes side, then kicked the orange beast in the stomach, launching the fox off of the silver warrior "how did i not recognize it?!" He hissed to himself as he crouched slightly, lashing his tail and hissing in anger.
Old November 11th, 2016, 06:40 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

“Mousedung!” Ripplewhisker shrieked, running after his mate into the obvious fox-scented den. The large creature seemed to tower over both of them, but the dark-furred tom was almost twice the size of the silver tom-cat, so maybe he’d have most of an advantage. He growled, digging his sharp claws into the dirt and practically launching himself at the orange fox. “Stay away from him, you pathetic creature!” He yowled and latched onto the creature’s back, biting the back of it’s neck and clawing it’s spine as the fox whined and yipped, trying to get the warrior off of it. Ripplewhisker bit down harder, blood filling his mouth and the fox screeched in pain, bucking Ripplewhisker off in a furious rage, sending the tom flying and hitting the den wall and laying on the ground, motionless and his breaths shallow. The fox turned to face him now, away from Swallowstorm, blood trickling down it’s sides and fury in its gaze. “Go ahead..Finish me..” Ripplewhisker hissed, coughing weakly, “Cowardly creature..”
Old November 11th, 2016, 08:49 PM

Swallowstorms fur rose as his mate got launched to the side of the den and lay limp there. The silver tom saw red as he launched himself at the fox, biting the foxes neck with a strong force the silver warrior kept his grip on the fox as it bucked and slammed itself into trees or hill sides. The warrior clawed at the foxes head eventually the creature bleed out and dropped onto the ground. Huffing swallowstorm hissed at the now dead fox and swiftly scrambled over to ripplewisker "oh my goodness, im so sorry, are you okay? Im sorry its my fault i didnt recognize the scent." He whined as he rested his muzzle on his mates neck, wrapping his tail around the older tom, the silver warrior kept whispering apologiez to the dark tom.
Old November 11th, 2016, 08:57 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Ripplewhisker laid there with his eyes closed for several minutes, the gentle rise and fall of his chest being the only indication that he was still alive. Suddenly, his eyes cracked open and he uttered a ragged cough, his body shaking slightly. “I-It’s okay..” He murmured weakly, “You fought so bravely..I’m p-proud of you.” His empty gaze drifted over to the dead, limp carcass of the fox, saying nothing about it any longer. His insides felt mixed and heavy, it was a struggle to breath correctly. The dark-furred tom’s head once again sank into the dirt and his eyes rolled shut as he laid there, his body fighting to regain strength and not falling unconscious. His tail curled around his mate tightly, wanting him close.
Old November 11th, 2016, 10:49 PM

@Robin-chan
swallowstorm tightly shut his eyes and rested his chin on his mates head and held him close. The silver tom licked ripplewiskers forehead, trying to soothe the dark furred tom. 'Im sorry, im sorry, im sorry.' These two words kept racing through his mind as dark images appeared in his head. The silver tom continued to comfort his mate as he lay there wounded, and swallowstorm lay with him, unable to do anything.
Old November 12th, 2016, 09:02 AM
~Dragon~

My Mood: Cheerful

THE QUEEN SMILED " WOW its amazing out here " she said startled by so much space
Old November 12th, 2016, 09:07 AM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Willowsong nodded and padded through the territory slowly. She finally noticed how nice it felt to be in the territory, especially with her friend. Picking up speed, she went over to the lake. (Or pond?idk) The silver she-cat sat by it, waiting for Gentlemist. Looking into the water, Willowsong could already see slim, silver bodies swimming through the water. She watched the Minnows for a few seconds, and then stopped.
Old November 12th, 2016, 09:16 AM
~Dragon~

My Mood: Cheerful

the she cat padded after her and sat down dipping her feet in the water