Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old October 8th, 2016, 03:48 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

[ QUOTE=Crow;3812]
@Ever;
[[I'm so sorry aaah ;n; Schoolwork got out of hand bc it's the end of the quarter this is so late I'm sorry ;o; I'll get more active soon I promise ;w;]]

Crowfoot smiled more widely at her clear happiness, a soft purr rumbling within his throat. It was hard to restrain himself from saying something overly romantic again, but he did, if only for her own sake. His eyes were fixed on the silvery tabby, a bit anxious that their mutual happiness was destined only to last a few seconds. His fear was confirmed as her fur stood on end, and the tom gave a small, worried frown, watching her like a hawk to try and find what was causing her sudden burst of unhappiness. Although small, it was still worrying. Did I do something wrong?wondered the tom. He must've- there was nothing else around that could've caused it. A small sigh huffed from his nose, a miniature cloud billowing out into the cold air. Although conversation usually made him uncomfortable, this silence was doing the same thing- it was prickling along his spine as he wondered whether to say something- but everything he could say was either awkward or 'too fast'. As he was about to speak- most likely saying something that would've been completely wrong for the situation- he heard a soft whisper from Birchstep's mouth. It was quiet- he likely would've missed it if it hadn't been for the previous quietness lingering still in the cool air. I'm sorry. "M-me too," he whispered in an equally quiet tone. "It's not your fault. None of it is." Not exactly true, but he wanted to convince himself and her of it all the same. Perhaps just blaming it on Aukstrike would be better? The tom shook his head, almost angry at himself. Aukstrike had a part to play in this, but so did he. So did Birchstep, even- however much he wanted to convince himself it wasn't true.
[/QUOTE]

Birchstep still didn't want to make eye contact with him even though he had uttered words she'd wanted to hear. It didn't feel like the truth, the truth felt rotten and made her chest clench with guilt, these words didn't help relieve that. She stared out at the forest ahead of them with a bleak expression. "It's not yours either." She replied, it only seemed right to say. She knew they were all to blame though and that the pain of each of their individual faults in this would only heal over time. Nothing could fix a mistake that had caused such a large impact on her life. Her fur finally laid down again. She felt exhausted, mentally and physically, from this conversation, from the mental strain it took to keep composed around Crowfoot right now. She wanted to sink her nose into his soft mottled fur and cry out all the tears she needed to, and maybe that would be a way to help her heal once they became closer again, it just seemed wrong to do now. It took a lot out of her to keep from losing herself in his eyes, in his scent, in his heart. Birchstep just wanted to protect herself first, make sure this is what she wants and what he wants. The silver cat didn't think she would be able to continue on in life if she made another mistake as traumatic as her last. She couldn't experience such pain alone again, it would consume her. The first time around almost had.
Her ears perked to the faint sounds of cats. The clearing was approaching and with that the sounds of the busy clan. She was happy that the clan was fairing so well, but it was bittersweet. It should be Aukstrike that was helping lead the clan into strength, not Thornfrost... She shook her head lightly, trying to shake off the memory as her past mate. He had been perfect, had seemed so right, how could it have come to this? She shook her head again, she couldn't spiral back to those thoughts. Not after all the work she had done to reach a peaceful place, she needed to let him go.
Old October 8th, 2016, 04:28 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

[ QUOTE=Beau;2766][ QUOTE=Duskflight;2146]
{For Beau!}

Ears perking up as he heard the two choices he had to pick from for what exactly they would do, just him and Seapaw, he paused beside her, weighing his options. Both of them sounded like they could provide loads of fun, playing pranks on a Thunderclan or Shadowclan patrol, already he could imagine the looks on the other cats faces, but then again he thought about the riveting danger that would ensue with going off to check old Badger dens, one of his favorite things to do.. I might get in trouble if I try to prank the border patrols though.. Hickorypaw thought with a slight frown, tail flicking a bit as that thought passed through him. And exploring badger sets is so fun! Heck, maybe I can make another secret hideout that just me and Seapaw know about! A stupid grin spreading on his muzzle, he nodded his head and turned to look at his best friend, tail sticking straight up. "Lets go look for a badger set! I want to make a secret hideout and plus, maybe we'll even find an old badger to beat up and chase out!" He meowed out excitedly, that silly grin of his still plastered on his muzzle as he looked to his best friend for confirmation of his thoughts.
[/QUOTE]

Seapaw twitched her tail as Hickorypaw thought. She watched him closely, the corner of her mouth tilting up at his perked ears. The molly noticed him frown and then begin to grin foolishly. Seapaw couldn't suppress a grin of her own at the sight of his silly facial expression, and when he turned to her, a broad smile shined from her face. A little shot of happiness passed through Seapaw at the sight of her best friend's tail held straight up. It was funny, but she also liked that he was so excited. It was one of those underrated happy moments that no one ever seemed to notice. Chuckling, Seapaw purred, "Alright, badger it is! I could use some fur in my nest." The she-cat took a step forward before turning to look at Hickorypaw again with a glimmer of mischief in her eyes, "Your ginger pelt would be a nice addition once a badger rips it off." Sticking her tongue out, Seapaw dashed off in the direction of the loner territory, laughter tinkling behind her shoulder and drifting towards Hickorypaw.
[/QUOTE]

It seemed while he was measuring his choices carefully, he hadn't even been paying attention to anything around him, just simply focusing on his thoughts and his thoughts alone, his eyes glazed as he went back and forth before finally deciding on the badger set exploration idea. When he finally came back into reality, he blinked and looked at Seapaws' demeanor, almost seeming to get happier when he saw that grin of hers, and that she seemed to be genuinely happy rather than what she had been earlier. "I don't know about lining badger fur in my nest, it stinks! But maybe if we lined the hideout with it, no other apprentice would dare come near it!" Eyes shining brightly as he thought about other apprentices' running scared at the badger smell and immediately began to snicker before snapping out of it just in time to hear what his best friend had said. Laughing out loudly and shaking his head. "Too bad that won't be happening! If anything, I might have to be the one saving your hide!" Flashing her a teasing grin before tearing after her once she took off, his paws spraying dirt behind him as he hurtled after her before zipping right past, sticking his tongue out at her as he did before laughing out and looking ahead, zooming right along.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 8th, 2016, 09:21 PM
Nerd

My Mood: Bored

[ QUOTE=☯Lilacwood;3768]"You probably put all of your weight on your left side." She explained, her ears perked. "You'd better get back to camp and eat something, you look rather chilled. I'll also let you take credit fir my catch." She purred, starting to walk a little bit forward.[/QUOTE]

She firmly shook her head, "Oh no Melodysong! I can't takecredit for what you did!" She exclaimed, shaking her fur to dry it, "I'll catch a vole or something on the way back," Fadedpaw meowed, then added, "If it's okay with you that is."

"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" -Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, Return of the King, Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” - Eleventh Doctor
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Percival Wulfrick Bryan Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling
The wisdom of our Brotherhood is revealed in these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth. Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality and law. Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."-Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old October 8th, 2016, 11:28 PM

My Mood: Bored

"Of course." She meowed, quickly dropped off her prey, and ran to the border as quick as possible.

Moo.
Old October 9th, 2016, 10:26 AM
all that i’ll ever need

[ QUOTE=Duskflight;3903][ QUOTE=Beau;2766][ QUOTE=Duskflight;2146]
{For Beau!}

Ears perking up as he heard the two choices he had to pick from for what exactly they would do, just him and Seapaw, he paused beside her, weighing his options. Both of them sounded like they could provide loads of fun, playing pranks on a Thunderclan or Shadowclan patrol, already he could imagine the looks on the other cats faces, but then again he thought about the riveting danger that would ensue with going off to check old Badger dens, one of his favorite things to do.. I might get in trouble if I try to prank the border patrols though.. Hickorypaw thought with a slight frown, tail flicking a bit as that thought passed through him. And exploring badger sets is so fun! Heck, maybe I can make another secret hideout that just me and Seapaw know about! A stupid grin spreading on his muzzle, he nodded his head and turned to look at his best friend, tail sticking straight up. "Lets go look for a badger set! I want to make a secret hideout and plus, maybe we'll even find an old badger to beat up and chase out!" He meowed out excitedly, that silly grin of his still plastered on his muzzle as he looked to his best friend for confirmation of his thoughts.
[/QUOTE]

Seapaw twitched her tail as Hickorypaw thought. She watched him closely, the corner of her mouth tilting up at his perked ears. The molly noticed him frown and then begin to grin foolishly. Seapaw couldn't suppress a grin of her own at the sight of his silly facial expression, and when he turned to her, a broad smile shined from her face. A little shot of happiness passed through Seapaw at the sight of her best friend's tail held straight up. It was funny, but she also liked that he was so excited. It was one of those underrated happy moments that no one ever seemed to notice. Chuckling, Seapaw purred, "Alright, badger it is! I could use some fur in my nest." The she-cat took a step forward before turning to look at Hickorypaw again with a glimmer of mischief in her eyes, "Your ginger pelt would be a nice addition once a badger rips it off." Sticking her tongue out, Seapaw dashed off in the direction of the loner territory, laughter tinkling behind her shoulder and drifting towards Hickorypaw.
[/QUOTE]

It seemed while he was measuring his choices carefully, he hadn't even been paying attention to anything around him, just simply focusing on his thoughts and his thoughts alone, his eyes glazed as he went back and forth before finally deciding on the badger set exploration idea. When he finally came back into reality, he blinked and looked at Seapaws' demeanor, almost seeming to get happier when he saw that grin of hers, and that she seemed to be genuinely happy rather than what she had been earlier. "I don't know about lining badger fur in my nest, it stinks! But maybe if we lined the hideout with it, no other apprentice would dare come near it!" Eyes shining brightly as he thought about other apprentices' running scared at the badger smell and immediately began to snicker before snapping out of it just in time to hear what his best friend had said. Laughing out loudly and shaking his head. "Too bad that won't be happening! If anything, I might have to be the one saving your hide!" Flashing her a teasing grin before tearing after her once she took off, his paws spraying dirt behind him as he hurtled after her before zipping right past, sticking his tongue out at her as he did before laughing out and looking ahead, zooming right along.
[/QUOTE]

Seapaw listened to him talk about lining the hideout with badger fur, rolling her eyes. He hadn't understood what she meant, so she finished her tease by describing his fur. Before she ran off, she noticed the shine in his eyes and wondered what Hickorypaw had been thinking about.Probably scaring off other apprentices, She reasoned before dashing off. The molly heard what he yowled after her and turned her head back to stick her tongue out at him just in time to see his playful grin before he took off after her. Laughing loudly and exaggeratedly to be sure he could hear her, Seapaw picked up her speed. She looked over just in time to see Hickorypaw stick his tongue out at her as he passed, and a choking sound exited her maw as she laughed and hissed at him playfully at the same time. Tucking her head in, Seapaw pushed herself to speed up until she was right on his tail. Suddenly getting an idea, Seapaw pumped her legs even faster before springing into the air with her paws reaching for Hickorypaw's haunches.
:nana:
Old October 9th, 2016, 10:56 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

[ QUOTE=Hexict;1711] @Zero to Hero

Stormblaze watched Bleakpaw, positive that the young cat would make a catch, and the two would then be on their way back towards camp. He was still surprised - and impressed - by his ability to hunt fish. The warrior had never taught his apprentice before, and he also claimed to have never been on the territory before. But the warrior decided best not to question him. The grey tom was taken aback when Bleakpaw looked at him with a glint of happiness in his orbs. Up until this point it had been clear that there was tension between the mentor and his new apprentice. Bleakpaw had shown zero respect towards the older cat, and Stormblaze wasn't accepted that. But imagine how he surprised he was when the black and white mottled cat asked if he could teach him to swim. Of course the apprentice would wish to know how to swim, but coming from the stubborn guy, it was pretty unseen. "Of course, I'm you mentor after all," Stormblaze answered simple, and gave a faint smile. Though he was sure that they would somehow find a way back to their tension filled ways.
[/QUOTE]

Bleakpaw nodded, and then focused his attention back onto the stream and his new found ability to fish like a champion. However, he knew he shouldn't try to over think it, so he let his thoughts wander after a moment, and his body to do what felt natural. He leaned forward after a moment, but not enough to let his shadow fall across the water. This is how he stayed for a few minutes as he waited for a fish to swim close enough. When one did wander over to his side of the river, his gaze locked onto the sleek shape, watching with the focus of a well-trained predator. His paw flashed out after a moment, flipping the fish from it's home with warrior-like grace. This time, he got too excited, so he couldn't catch it in his mouth mid-air, but it did land next to him. He pressed a paw on top of it to hold it still, and then quickly killed it so last time wouldn't happen once again. "There we go!" He meowed, actually smiling genuinely.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; October 9th, 2016 at 10:57 AM.
Old October 9th, 2016, 07:36 PM

My Mood: Relaxed

Shadywhisker sat at the riverbank, watching the swift water. She was a few tail lengths away from the stepping stones witched crossed onto Thunderclan territory. The river seemed oddly empty this certain morning. Shadywhisker wouldn't return to camp until she had caught at least a mouse. The silver and black striped she-cat spend her jaw, drinking in the air. The faint sent of a vole came from further up the riverbank, towards the stepping stones. Shadywhisker fell into a crouch, stalking the prey quietly. A fox length away from the she-cat the grass stirred slightly, allowing her to pinpoint the vole, its sent growing stronger.
Old October 9th, 2016, 07:44 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by echofur View Post
Shadywhisker sat at the riverbank, watching the swift water. She was a few tail lengths away from the stepping stones witched crossed onto Thunderclan territory. The river seemed oddly empty this certain morning. Shadywhisker wouldn't return to camp until she had caught at least a mouse. The silver and black striped she-cat spend her jaw, drinking in the air. The faint sent of a vole came from further up the riverbank, towards the stepping stones. Shadywhisker fell into a crouch, stalking the prey quietly. A fox length away from the she-cat the grass stirred slightly, allowing her to pinpoint the vole, its sent growing stronger.
Bluedew had left the clearing in search of something to do. not many cats spoke to her, which was understandable, she wasn't the most approachable cat, despite her well-bound friendships. When she spotted another cat hunting, she stopped moving and held her breath. She knew what it felt like to lose prey over some ignorant cat making enough noise to wake StarClan, so she stopped and watched, stock-still, as the other cat approached their prey.

Even the wind and insects seemed to stop and stare at the she-cat hunting by the river, the whole world stopping to watch one cat catch prey to feed herself or her Clan. Something about the silver-black she-cat had Bluedew mesmerized. So much, she didn't notice her tail slowly starting to droop down. When a grasshopper suddenly leaped on her tail, Bluedew let out a slight yelp and jerked away, scattering some fallen leaves and stumbling on her paws in an effort to catch herself.

love
characters
Old October 9th, 2016, 07:44 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Bleakpaw nodded, and then focused his attention back onto the stream and his new found ability to fish like a champion. However, he knew he shouldn't try to over think it, so he let his thoughts wander after a moment, and his body to do what felt natural. He leaned forward after a moment, but not enough to let his shadow fall across the water. This is how he stayed for a few minutes as he waited for a fish to swim close enough. When one did wander over to his side of the river, his gaze locked onto the sleek shape, watching with the focus of a well-trained predator. His paw flashed out after a moment, flipping the fish from it's home with warrior-like grace. This time, he got too excited, so he couldn't catch it in his mouth mid-air, but it did land next to him. He pressed a paw on top of it to hold it still, and then quickly killed it so last time wouldn't happen once again. "There we go!" He meowed, actually smiling genuinely.
As they waited for another fish to come their way, Stormblaze had dried off his thick fur, and was now just watching Bleakpaw eyeing the water, prepared for when it was time to strike at on coming prey. The warrior quickly grew bored, but forced himself still and to keep from getting upset with how Bleakpaw's splashing around had scared off the fish. Though it wasn't too long before another fish gave the river a shot, and started to swim towards Bleakpaw again. As his apprentice caught the fish, Stormblaze gave him a nod of approval and watched as he gave him a genuine smile. The warrior gave a tiny one, and turned towards the camp. "Tome to head back. Can you carry your fish?" He called back as he took a single step away, but realized that he should probably ask that since the smaller cat had caught two fish and may need some help getting them back to camp.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; October 9th, 2016 at 07:45 PM.
Old October 9th, 2016, 07:59 PM

My Mood: Relaxed

[ QUOTE=alphypoin;5533]
Bluedew had left the clearing in search of something to do. not many cats spoke to her, which was understandable, she wasn't the most approachable cat, despite her well-bound friendships. When she spotted another cat hunting, she stopped moving and held her breath. She knew what it felt like to lose prey over some ignorant cat making enough noise to wake StarClan, so she stopped and watched, stock-still, as the other cat approached their prey.

Even the wind and insects seemed to stop and stare at the she-cat hunting by the river, the whole world stopping to watch one cat catch prey to feed herself or her Clan. Something about the silver-black she-cat had Bluedew mesmerized. So much, she didn't notice her tail slowly starting to droop down. When a grasshopper suddenly leaped on her tail, Bluedew let out a slight yelp and jerked away, scattering some fallen leaves and stumbling on her paws in an effort to catch herself.
[/QUOTE]
Shadywhiskers head snapped up as a yowl sounds not to far off. She turned let out a growl of annoyance as the vole scattered away, rustling the grass as it did so. "Who's there?" She snapped, trying to scent the cat that had distracted her but the wind was blowing against her.
"Show yourself!" She tried again, her blue eyes scanning the her surroundings in frustration.