Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:43 AM
“A Rabbit on the Hunt! So...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:03 AM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:50 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Yesterday 11:48 PM
Goodbye to this world [VA]
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Yesterday 11:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 11th, 2023, 10:24 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Ashclaw sighed"we'd better let scalepaw rest maybe later I'll visit" he said as he turned to the entrance the tom felt very bad for scalepaw but it was a miracle that starclan kept the little apprentice alive
-----------------------------------------------------------

Scalepaw shrugged as he made himself look what it seems to be smaller... The worry appeared. He still regrets everything he did what a dummy he was to leave camp. The tom sighed as he broke down everything that had happened to him. First he followed rabbiteye to the starcave and instead of returning to camp he was hit by a monster and was on probably brink of death, Net thing he knows he had memory Loss what a goody that was. Next he got hit by a monster again [ which he stupidly made to follow a mouse] and crushed his tail missing left eye and caused more scars how lovely. Whats next? the snow fever comes and gets him dang sick!. whoopdy dooo starclan sure hates him by the torture's that he sure is getting. The tom sighed and curled his tail around hiding his face from anybody who would walk by him in the den"starclan hates me" He mumbled weakly
@x ghostie
@RedAnger @Octavia! [ optional mention]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old April 11th, 2023, 10:35 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radetzky View Post
Hawksprint took a step back to look at his new apprentice. He had not known he was deaf. "Oh, im sorry I didn't kn-" The tom stopped, realizing once again that Frigidpaw could not hear him. Instead he gave the younger tom a warm smile and gestured towards the apprentice den with his tail. This would certainly be a challenge at first, but Hawksprint was sure that with some time they would figure things out. After all, this was his first apprentice and he was beyond excited to teach him everything he knew.
The apprentice dips his head in thanks. It is so much easier to rely on someone you can understand, and this cat is so easy to understand now that he knows what is wrong with the apprentice.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old April 11th, 2023, 11:01 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Cedarkit
Open

Cedarkit sat in the clearing. She yawned.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old April 11th, 2023, 11:04 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Hope*~ View Post
Ashclaw sighed"we'd better let scalepaw rest maybe later I'll visit" he said as he turned to the entrance the tom felt very bad for scalepaw but it was a miracle that starclan kept the little apprentice alive
-----------------------------------------------------------

Scalepaw shrugged as he made himself look what it seems to be smaller... The worry appeared. He still regrets everything he did what a dummy he was to leave camp. The tom sighed as he broke down everything that had happened to him. First he followed rabbiteye to the starcave and instead of returning to camp he was hit by a monster and was on probably brink of death, Net thing he knows he had memory Loss what a goody that was. Next he got hit by a monster again [ which he stupidly made to follow a mouse] and crushed his tail missing left eye and caused more scars how lovely. Whats next? the snow fever comes and gets him dang sick!. whoopdy dooo starclan sure hates him by the torture's that he sure is getting. The tom sighed and curled his tail around hiding his face from anybody who would walk by him in the den"starclan hates me" He mumbled weakly
@x ghostie
@RedAnger @Octavia! [ optional mention]
With a final glance at Scalepaw, Rabbiteye turned and padded out after Ashclaw.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old April 11th, 2023, 11:54 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

cardinalpaw watched a moth.

beastpaw ate a leaf.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old April 11th, 2023, 01:14 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

-Darkriver-

Sadness had engulfed him over the past few days, he had joined Windclan to be with his mate Willowgaze, but hadn't spent much time with her because when he had arrived, she was missing, gone on an exploration somewhere in the territory for fun, but then only days later they found her dead, her kits had died and started to rot inside her, therefore killing her, he had mourned for days, hoping wishing she was there but she wasn't and now he was just sad, he had left his birth clan and got punished for it, Starclan had killed his love, his soulmate, and his offspring, now he sits in the camp, watching and waiting for something to do to keep his mind off of his dead mate.
@~Fawn.Heart~

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Last edited by panchiko; April 11th, 2023 at 10:21 PM.
Old April 11th, 2023, 02:58 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Halfpaw Sat trembling in the Clearing, alone in a shady patch
open
Old April 11th, 2023, 05:37 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
ೃ⁀➷ @lio
Snow-fever was beginning to fade into another event of history. Of past, and his clanmates were starting to recover. That was all he could've dreamt for. Truthfully, he hadn't yet been able to teach Lightningpaw anything of substance. Partially because the medicine cat himself was recovering from the sickness and, the sleep deprivation had taken a toll on Cowtuft's physical health along with mental. Paws covered his snout, soft snores coming from the living cloud. One could see leaves were in his pelt, something he hadn't been able to quite work out yet. .. Unfortunately, catching up on his rest meant his sleepwandering had taken to a new height completely. It had only been a half hour ago he had awoken underneath a bush. (barely, half of his body hung out from the covered spot. )

Still, Cowtuft could not run from it forever. .. Even if he did try.

He was still sleeping peacefully until there was a loud thump against the ground floor and startled awake with a yelp. Eyes flickering to see a limp body on the floor. Panic rose from his chest, and he hastily rushed to them. Little worried chatters, Cowtuft would attempt to gently pick up the cat and place them into a comfortable nest.

He had smelt the sickness long enough to know what was happening.

Quickly, he rushed into his storage to grab a fresh flower. Thank the stars his patrol had returned with them. Cowtuft would use his claw to cut off the stem, taking the rosehead. He swiftly sprinted out of the storage once finished, placing the rose on the edge of ... oh. Oh goodness. Mothpaw!!! Mothpaw's nest!!! (Ohhh golly, had he got them sick?? Was it because they were a helper? This was horrible!! How long had he been dealing with this??)

With another worried chirp, Cowtuft crept to the edge of Mothpaw's nest. He would settle to rest his head down, looking at moths with round and worried eyes.

MOTHPAW
fluffy cream feline with a stumpy tail and green eyes.
he/they + neos

As Mothpaw was carried to a nest, moth merely slumped moth's head against Cowtuft. He appeared almost out of it, exhaustion causing his head to spin. It had been so long since they had gotten a good night of sleep, the nightmares leading them to just... not want to anymore. It was too much to face every night. Too much to handle. They didn't want to think about their past. They just wanted one good night of sleep- not passing out whenever their body can't handle being awake any longer.

He could hardly even register when Cowtuft disappeared and returned with a flower, blinking through tunneling vision. Stars, he was just so tired. A cough wracked through his body with gravelly breaths following, ears flattening against his head as a sharp pang spread through his chest. Goodness, his chest hurt. And his throat. And his head. And well, his everything hurt.

They shivered, pale green eyes blinking open (when had they closed?) to see Cowtuft in front of them. Mothpaw offered a weak smile, not wanting the medicine cat to worry too much. He'd be okay! Just a little tired, yeah. He just needed to sleep a little, and he'd be okay. Nothing else was wrong. Mothpaw had helped out in the Snow Fever and now Goldenpaw was okay and that was what mattered. He had done something to help. He could be useful.

Moth stared at the rose on moth's nest, expression falling blank. Had moth gotten the Snow Fever? Surely that couldn't be the case. The only time he had gotten close to anyone was when he was laying the moss over Goldenpaw. That couldn't have gotten them sick, could it? Oh dear, Mothpaw hadn't fully listened to Cowtuft and now they were facing the consequences. If only they had listened. Why couldn't he just follow simple orders? Why? Why?

Coughing again, Mothpaw shook his head. "I'm... fine. Those roses... need to be saved... for others who need them more," moth croaked.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 11th, 2023, 06:15 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

basilkit

| @x ghostie |
With a scared look, Basilkit padded his way into the medicine cat den. The last time he had been here, he had been very, very sick. The four moon old kit, with light pawsteps, slowly entered the den, watching his paws more than anything around him. With a big, deep breath, he called out for Fluffytuft. "Uhm, Mr Fluffytuft? I-I think I'm sick again."

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old April 11th, 2023, 07:55 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

Default Re: WindClan Prey Pile

Hunger had begun gnawing at the soft furred molly as she prepared to head out for the day. Seeing as how she wasn't in any specific hunting patrol, the patched warrior supposed it would be fine to grab a quick morsel before adding some of her own once she was back with some fresh kill for the pile. Besides, there was plenty of prey, right?

The offensive odor that met Dapplebreeze's nose, curling her whiskers in disgust told a different tale. Crow food. In the fresh kill pile. How very barbaric! The mere sight was almost enough to make her sick! Setting her jaw, the former queen dug in, pulling at the decayed pieced of prey to take them away, lest some unwitting soul get sick with quite the stomachache.

| 12 - 4 = 8 |

Prey Pile Currently Contains
2 Mice
1 Hare
3 Rabbits
1 Squirrel
1 Adder

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Closed Thread