Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Fish
Today 03:22 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 03:22 AM
Lumi's Shop ✨
Last post by Dark
Today 03:20 AM
Rosekit finder
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:19 AM

Old November 27th, 2018, 10:47 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Phoenix

You run through the wreckage of the ancient hotel, your heart pounding against your ribcage as the thunderous boom of giant footsteps draws ever nearer. You round a corner and find yourself facing a corner. Turning around, you see the hulking monstrosity stepping over a pile of rubble. It looks down at you and grins, showing off what few teeth it has left. It's leaking something green out of a bullet hole in its side, where one of your friends, who is now long dead, shot it as a distraction. It raises a hand, and you see what appears to be most of a small tree being raised over its head. Your eyes close, and you prepare yourself for the impact that never comes. After a while, your eyes open to see a pile of ashes, and a young man reaching out to you. "Are you alright? That was quite the close call, eh?"

Phoenix takes place in the far future, after a nuclear apocalypse decimated the world. Phoenix is the name of a newly founded group of humans, a few of which are mutated in a way that gives them special abilities. They wish to restore order to the world and protect people. However, not all mutants, or even humans are good natured. There are, obviously, going to be those who wish to further themselves at the expense of others. So, what are you?

Rules:
Just... Try. Like, put in a bit of effort. I don't really care if you're new or inexperienced, just try.
Follow all the wco rules, of course

MUTANTS ARE LIMITED, I WILL ACCEPT 4, NOT INCLUDING MINE.

0 left

Mutants cannot be overpowered

Form:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Mutated? If yes, what abilities?:
Any gear?:
Other:

Last edited by Agnate; November 30th, 2018 at 02:22 AM.
Old November 28th, 2018, 04:42 PM

Default Re: Phoenix

Name: Axel Larne
Looks: Axel is tall, standing at around 6'3", and has shaggy brown hair. He has an angular face and dark brown eyes.
Personality: Axel is kind, and caring. He will go out of his way to help people in need, up until they wrong him. He holds grudges, and is not likely to forgive, or forget.
Mutated? If yes, what abilities?: Axel is immune to fire and can control existing fire, but not make it.
Any gear?: He carries a few old world lighters on him, and has a semi-automatic pistol, as well as a knife.
Other: Axel is the figurehead of Phoenix, and one of its founders

Last edited by Agnate; November 28th, 2018 at 04:42 PM.
Old November 28th, 2018, 05:29 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

@Agnate
Name: Emily Lore
Looks: Emily has light brown hair with lighter highlights, and it falls to the middle of her back, though normally it’s tied up. She stands at about 5’4, about average. She has a thin though muscular build, with light hazel eyes.
Personality: Emily has a very stubborn personality, the type who won’t give up without a fight. She’s bold and brave, though often hypocritical; she often warns people of danger, then jumps right in herself. She is extremely protective of those she cares about, and suffers anxiety problems with that. Emily May start to hyperventilate if someone she cares about is in danger or in a lot of pain. Despite this, Emily will immediately go into fight mode when a threat is near. She is rather funny and open, and doesn’t have much to hide, being a terrible liar. Emily likes to be in charge, and will often voice her opinion despite what others may think. If her leadership is threatened by someone else, she will most likely grow silent. Especially in cases in which she has no background knowledge. Emily forgives extremely easily, and it is often those she forgives who hurt her again.
Mutated? If yes, what abilities?: Yes. Emily can occasionally alter what people can see. She cannot create new images, she can only remove some. If needed, she can make herself invisible to the eye of anyone, and can make other people or objects invisible as well, only if she is touching it or them, though, she can’t make large objects invisible, and can only make a maximum of two other people invisible. The people she does make invisible cannot be seen by only the person/people or thing/things whose sight she alters. Doing this though is extremely draining and hard to even make only herself invisible.
She also hates this power, as her first instinct is to fight; not to flee.
Any gear?: Yes, a switchblade she keeps stuffed in her shoe, as well as a short knife she keeps hidden in the pocket of her jacket. Emily has a deep hatred for guns, though will not show resentment towards those who carry them; only the weapon itself.

(lmk if her power is too op or if i messed the form up at all haha!)
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; November 28th, 2018 at 05:32 PM.
Old November 28th, 2018, 05:32 PM

@mera♡
Accepted
Old November 28th, 2018, 08:08 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

NO I CANNOT RESIST
THERE WILL BE AXBY

Name: Abby
Lookslike she always does)Skinny, tallish girl with curly/wavy brown hair and blue eyes. Instead of nails, she has black talons on her hands and feet, and is usually barefoot or in open-toed shoes. She also wears this huge winter coat almost all the time.
Personality: tbrp
Mutated? If yes, what abilities?: yerp. her toe/fingernails have grown into talons, and she can sometimes breathe fire.

She has a pair of wings on her back that have been growing slowly over the past several months from her shoulder blades. When she stretches them fully, she has a wingspan of about three feet wingtip to wingtip, counting the space of her shoulders between. She can move the wings somewhat, just opening and closing, but the most they do is make it impossible for her to sleep on her back. Part of the reason she wears the coat is to hide them, and the other part is that she gets cold far too easily.
Any gear?: An oversized winter coat that has deep pockets filled with all kinds of useful odds and ends(including one pocket dedicated to snacks)
Other:Axel's girlfriend
(He'd be the only one who knows about her wings.)

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Last edited by Rivergold; November 29th, 2018 at 06:48 AM.
Old November 28th, 2018, 08:17 PM

@Rivergold the ability is a bit out of place in this situation, at least the actual shifting part. If that could be changed/removed, I can accept it
Old November 29th, 2018, 06:42 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnate View Post
@Rivergold the ability is a bit out of place in this situation, at least the actual shifting part. If that could be changed/removed, I can accept it
I thought as much. But I still want to keep the dragon theme, so I hope the edits make more sense. If not I can change it again.

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old November 29th, 2018, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
I thought as much. But I still want to keep the dragon theme, so I hope the edits make more sense. If not I can change it again.
That works
Old November 29th, 2018, 11:35 AM
Descend into the Iris

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnate View Post
That works
Name: Lucas Knight
Looks: A tall male with brown hair, blue eyes, and a black hoodie with ripped blue jeans
Personality: Lucas is loyal and kind to a fault. Destroy his trust, and he becomes extremely cold and make sure your punished for what you did
Mutated? If yes, what abilities?: Yes. He has the power of flight and telepathy (if just one power just the telepathy)
Any gear?: He has his trusty revolver as well as a kitana
Other: Nope

New RP!
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...30#post556730: This is the link to sign up if you want in. (Note: this is probably the only time i will advertise my rp on my signature)
Old November 29th, 2018, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gleamtail View Post
Name: Lucas Knight
Looks: A tall male with brown hair, blue eyes, and a black hoodie with ripped blue jeans
Personality: Lucas is loyal and kind to a fault. Destroy his trust, and he becomes extremely cold and makes sure your punished for what you did
Mutated? If yes, what abilities?: Yes. He has the power of flight and telepathy (if just one power just the telepathy)
Any gear?: He has his trusty revolver as well as a katana
Other: Nope
Accepted with telepathy