Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Design Competition!
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 12:21 PM
Head over Heels for...
by Peril
Last post by Saki
Today 12:19 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Rose
Today 12:16 PM
Frostpaw Training [P]
by Saki
Last post by Saki
Today 12:14 PM

Old Today, 04:05 AM
Revenge of the 5th

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]

._______._____._______.
[NooOo things got crazy for me TuT]

Blazesong was glad the minks were finally gone, yep-yep! But
she was ticked she hadn't gotten much in the action at all!! Oh
dear!! She despised this with all her heart, yep-yep.

._______._____._______.

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old Today, 04:23 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Larkspring had a good heart, for all Crowtooth was irritated with her, but it was a shame that her efforts to keep an eye on him were for naught as in the spit second she looked away Crowtooth and Twilightstar vanished to accomplish their own goal.

After all, the other warrior might be a clanmate but this was a dangerous task, one that'd end this fight, and one the two cats were intent on hiding from shadowclan. So best to keep this hidden.

With a firm nod to the leader the noise of the fight faded behind the two cats as they bounded into the cave that'd become the minks camp, leaving the bulk of the patrol to wipe up the stragglers who hadnt retreated there yet. Neither cat met steep resistance, something the tunneler was thankful for given that they were rather isolated from any reinforcements at the moment, and as Twilightstar easily handled the mink in the case Crowtooth did not break stride in charging right through to get to their tunnels.

The tom had faith she'd keep the way open behind him after all, he just needed to make sure her faith in him to wipe out the rot beneath their home was well founded. These tunnels were Crowtooth's not these rancid beasts and they'd learn that today.

The tunnels beyond the cave were horrific in smell and look, degrading fast under the care of beasts since the last time the tunneler had been here and it was clear the creatures didnt have the intelligence to know how to maintain their home.
Though they sure did inhabit it.

The sounds of snarls barks and yips surrounded Crowtooth, claws of the many mink down here flashing out occasionally to cut at the toms pelt as he ran, wheezing to find a crux point that'd bring the entire system down. The pain from the injuries didnt matter, nor did the frothing at his mouth from his strained breathing as he pushed past the point of comfort to make sure he accomplished his goal. These were all pains Crowtooth was used to after all, and if he lived they'd fade in time and care and he just had to get to this point.

So the creatures writhing in the dark were ignored and the plan went into motion.

It occurred in but a bare few seconds in the end. Crowtooth stopped, feeling the weight of the ground above him and the tunnels crumbling around him with just his arrival in this place and stood quiet and still. The tom reached deep down, feeling the frigid cold racing below his skin and pulled the power close, letting it build and build as the minks he'd run past drew close...

The he unleashed it.

It was as if a winters gale was stolen from the sky to rock the tunnels it usually could never reach, the winds force slamming into the walls and catching several mink who were lunging for the tom to throw them against the dirt with a sharp crack of broken bone. Dust and dirt were everywhere, mink were everywhere, and the tunnel system that'd spawned these wretched beast rumbled and shifted as the structure just couldnt cope with the force of nature that'd newly found its home inside.

And as the tunnel collapsed, wind racing down side passages in a ripple effect that brought everything down in its wake, Crowtooth was already gone.

The tom ran, lungs lancing pain up his chest in punishment for how fast he was moving as the shrill screams of minks were silenced by the thunderous noise of dirt crushing them followed in his wake. He encountered no resistance leaving, the leader keeping the exit open and soon he burst into the dim light of the cave to meet Twilightstar, job complete.

"It's done! I dont recommend lingerin' though, lets beat it!"
The barked recommendation was Crowtooth at his most raspy, voice near indecipherable with how ragged they were, a sure sign the tom was pushing himself a bit farther then adviseable today, but the advice within was still sound.

Given the cave was mostly rock while the tunnels were dirt it'd likely hold but cave-ins were as unpredictable as they were dangerous, so best to be safe. Besides there was a change that those on the surface felt the rumble below their paws, and the tunneler was anxious to make sure his clanmates had not been hurt in his bid to wipe out the beasts.

Crowtooth would dart close to the leader, watching her back for any remaining mink and as soon as she turned to leave he followed, abandoning the mink to their fate and stepping into the open sky with the warmth of victory heating his frigid pelt.

@Moonraven

Last edited by Rani; Today at 04:27 AM.
Old Today, 07:30 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

A yowl caught her attention, and Honeybite's ears swiveled towards the sound. It surely wasn't the rabbit she'd said she'd protect, for her was still at her back. She could hear him battling his own mink.
So then ... Who was yowling....
She took a chance to glance in the direction she heard the shriek and her pelt bristled. Goopypaw. She'd thought the apprentice had been awfully quiet.
He'd appearantly left her side. She didn't get to dwell on it long, as she was reminded by the sudden padding of small paws coming towards her.

Mink rolled: 9 | Honeybite rolled: 8
Mink missed, Honeybite hits

Honeybite swings her head towards the direction of her opponent, and lunged into it's wild leap at her. Under normal circumstances, she would have remained of the defensive, and ran around it until the creature was too tired to keep attacking, but Goopypaw was injured, and she wasn't going to let anything else have a chance to harm the apprentice she was supposed to be protecting.
She sank her teeth into it's neck, and shoving it's face into the ground, teeth uselessly gnashing into the dirt as she crushed it's larynx between her maw.

It wriggled away, and began trying to retreat.
In a moment of anger, she swiped at the rodent again.

Honeybite rolled 16
Honeybite hits

Her claws sink into the soft flesh of the minks belly, almost punching it into the ground. Beneath her weight, she can feel the internal organs rupture, and the mink shrieks, and wildly flails. Rather than continuing to listen to it's tormented cries, she rips it's throat out, and let's it bleed into the ground.
With the creature dead, she approached Goopypaw, leaving Wolffang now that Dawnstar seemed to be helping him, sniffing the air around where the apprentice seemed to be wounded.
"How bad's the injury, kid?"
The fight seemed to be almost over anyway.

[ @Poprock ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old Today, 08:03 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Dapplebreeze |
Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 2] - Active

There was no gusto in Dapplebreeze's face as she realized she had been left in the company of one of the toads, her distaste only curbed the by the presence of a clanmate. A look of excitement crossed her features nonetheless at the sight of the battle before her, and after a sideways glance at Watertail accompanied by a tail twitch signaling she was going in, the patched lieutenant followed after the surprisingly small ShadowClan tom, whiskers curled with bloodlust. This was not the first time she had encountered the squirming mass of vermin that attacked their home, the last time also in the company of the vile marsh dwellers and their queen. In the heat of battle, however, that mattered little to the patched she-cat, and the fury leaped on top of a mink whose attention had been elsewhere, plotting another's demise. Taken by surprise as it was, it screeched in shock and anger as the fluffy molly sank her teeth into its ear, a strategy that had worked well for her before, her claws grasping onto its back ferociously.

The former queen had never shared her clanmate's prowess in combat. She had always been one for outsmarting and outmaneuvering her opponents in battle. But after her last encounter with the minks, she had learned. She had trained. And she was ready to take them down. Let none of them leave this place while she could still stand.

It was instantly clear that the creature had other plans. In a fit of desperation as Dapplebreeze began to shred into its back with her hind claws, the creature slammed its back into the dirt, the former queen taking most of the impact. The pain did little to desist her attack, instead fueling a need for vengeance as she saw it. The opening she had been looking for as the creature shifted its neck in a wild attempt to get away. Without thought, the tan and cream warrior tore at its weak spot, a familiar, metallic taste soon coating her mouth as the creature above her ceased its squirming, becoming nothing more than dead weight on the cat. As if disappointed, the molly kicked the creature off herself with ease, spitting out the red liquid that remained in her mouth before turning her attention to her next victim.

@SeonghwasBunnyEars [Watertail] | @gs29513 [Shrewstep]
| Have Dapplebreeze following after Shrewstep down the center valley if I read right! Hope that's alright. |
Watertail gave a small flick of his tail, letting the she-cat pass as he leapt into battle once arriving. Suprise hit him as he saw the deaf Fallenmoon, a Shadowclan warrior, race past him and tackle a smaller mink to the ground, Watertail snatched up a mink, clawing its ear and attempting to bite down on it's throat. Snarling as the mink sliced his shoulder open Watertail bite into it's shoulder for relaxation. Blood flew as he snarled and fought with the mink. Many mink's came after that that caused Watertail to have some hanging clumps of fur, a torn ear, a very scratched up shoulder, a singing side and limping lightly.

Still fighting Watertail snarled fiercly as he snatched up one of the Mink's. seeing Fallenmoon come towards him he flicked his tail to one side, motioning for the warrior to go to the other side, they both leapt on the mink.. well they were supposed to, Fallenmoon sliding under the mink, recived a long scratch along his shoulder. Watertail sliced at the mink's face and ear, landing a few harsh blows that sent it squeaking right into Fallenmoon's accurate blows.

Suddenly Watertail recongized the next mink. "That scar! The scar on it's left eyes....." Watertail's eyes turned to straight malice and pure fury. Pushing forward with his strong limbs Watertail crashed into the mink, latching on with his front paws and using his hind paws to rake over it s face and chest, over and over and over until the mink squealed. Even then Watertail didn't back off, he slashed at its throat making small but not deadly cuts, this enraged the senior tom more. "You killed my mate! Now it's your time to die you worthless lump of fleas!" Watertail bellowed, baring his blood stained fangs he bit into the neck of the mink once it flopped onto its back in a failed attempt to throw him off. Watertail claws at its belly with his hind paws and he bit as hard as possible on it's neck. Once he flet the blood flow into his mouth and the fighting and scratching of the mink die down. Watertail knew he had finally avenged Wheattail. Letting the limp creature fall, he gave Fallenmoon, who'd helped him with scratches and bites to keep it from scratching. A thankful blink, "You fight well young warrior" Watertail mewed a bit slowly so the warrior could read his lips. Seeing Fallenmoon's happy flick of the tail.

Watertail dipped his head and went to join in on another mink that was racing for Dapplebreeze. Watertail was coated in blood, his own and the minks. The blood on his claws and teeth glistening as his eyes blazed with pure fury. "Don't touch my clanmate you Dark Forest sent rodent." Watertail snarled, running into the mink, extending his claws and hooking into the mink's neck fur. Watertail was getting weaker as he lost blood, his blows becoming harder but more répétitive as he fought with the adreniline of anger. Snarling harshly Watertail, backed up as the mink stared into his eyes, Watertail was confused and flicked his tail nervously, then he saw triumph in the mink's eyes as Watertail realized it had cornered him between another battle of warrior and mink, and itself. Watertail's eyes flicked with defiance and uncertainty. He fluffed up his fur to look twice his size, which he was already a big cat as a maine coon. Watertail's long curved claws scarred the earth as he snarled curses of hate to the mink.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old Today, 10:11 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 49 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes ]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Beefed Up T1
· · ────────────── · ·
[Lightningstorm - @Alchemist Kitsune ] [Leechscar - @Undertaker ] [Iceclaw - @Starphobia ] [Bravebird - @taillow ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Dawnstar's yowl signaled the end of the battle, Hawkfur glancing up from where he was finishing a mink. The little beasts were fleeing now, most dead in the valleys. Blood coated Hawkfur's legs, though the only significant injury he had was a small bitemark on his shoulder. Adrenaline coursed through the Fury, and despite himself a tight grin stretched across his mouth. Normally he would feel more victorious--after all, they had worked together with their former enemy in order to eliminate a threat. That was basically all Hawkfur ever wanted. But the sweetness of battle had been tainted by something, and Hawkfur had a score to settle.

Hawkfur left the mink to be divided up amongst the clans with the rest. He stormed towards where Iceclaw, Lightningstorm, Leechscar and Bravebird stood, fury blazing in his eyes. He got right up in front of the blind ShadowClan cat, the beginnings of a snarl rumbling in his throat. "How I didn't recognize the stench of the marsh on you, I'll never know." Now that he was within a cat-length of the tom, it was unmistakable. "What's your angle, hm? Why did you show up before Dawnstar did?" Hawkfur's feathery tail whipped behind him, remembering Iceclaw's pale pelt mingling amongst the WindClan cats long before ShadowClan even crossed the border. "I put my medicine cat at risk by assigning a blind, ShadowClan cat to be her runner along with Leechscar. I will take full responsibility for my inability to distinguish you from the rest of my clan--" as Hawkfur spent most of his time actively avoiding cats in WindClan that he didn't know well, he naturally wasn't aware of every single cat in his clan, "--but you showing up early and being mistaken for a WindClan cat not only by myself but by Twilightstar is a bit too convenient for my tastes." The normally quiet, slightly nervous tom was completely gone in favor for a cat with steely eyes and claws itching to rip and tear.

Hawkfur then turned his full attention to Lightningstorm, Bravebird and Leechscar. The anger dimmed, but did not vanish. "I want to formally apologize for my mistake." He dipped his head low. "I would never have put a ShadowClan cat as your runner, Lightningstorm. I was actively trying to avoid that." And of course, in typical fashion, nothing could go right. Hawkfur didn't meet Bravebird's gaze, instead choosing to look over his shoulder to where Dawnstar was helping out Wolffang. He wouldn't dare suggest that she had orchestrated this, as it didn't make sense for her to. "I trust there were no issues, regardless. Though I hardly doubt your ability to defend yourself, even with Bravebird and Leechscar being at your side." Lightningstorm was hardly a sitting duck, and Hawkfur knew just how fiery the medicine cat could he. He was glad to see she was unharmed, and it seemed that Iceclaw hadn't really done much at all during the fight. He'd rather that then the toad get in the way.
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; Today at 10:15 AM.
Old Today, 12:01 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Active | Mind Reader - Active

The healer remained silent as the ShadowClanner spoke, seemingly ignoring her in favor of teasing Leechscar. Huh... looked like WindClan wasn't the only clan filled with idiots. Seemed to her like this tom had a bigger problem listening than anything else. It was really nothing short of a miracle that Lightningstorm's services were not needed in a dire manner during this battle, because as far as she was concerned, the only cat she could count on from her precious dynamic pair of runners was the fury. If she didn't know any better, she would have thought StarClan was looking out for them this battle. Unfortunately for the medicine cat, she did know better, and much as she wished to believe the magic cats in the sky were helping out, their near complete lack of power in the real world let her know this was really just a matter of luck and skill carefully combined by those engaged in battle just moments prior.

A small snort escaping her as Bravebird decided to further instigate Iceclaw, a small part of her understood that she should probably put a hold on that. Woefully for the tom, the lithe calico was a big proponent of fair is fair, and if he felt like being an annoying arse for the sake of being an annoying arse, well... it was only fair for her to look the other way when the other cats surrounding her decided to treat him to the same level of courtesy he preferred giving others in turn. It wasn't until Leechscar spoke that she took her eyes from the battlefield, her eyes narrowed as she took note of Wolffang's blood covered pelt. He seemed to still be standing, and from this distance it was admittedly difficult to tell if the blood was his or mink... yet perhaps he should be brought to her sooner rather than later... Ears perked up, she turned to the gray tom, opening her maw when she saw it. A gigantic bird's shadow covering the sun, feathers dropping like snow upon the land as the scent of rot and decay threatened to engulf her.

By instinct, the storm gazed skyward, her almond eyes round with a mixture of fear and shock. She had just seen it... hadn't she? The giant shadow of wings taking over the hills? And yet... there was nothing there. Not even a cloud in the sky. That was... impossible. How had a bird so big vanished so quickly?!

"Above wings of decay glide in, below rivers of death churn.
Rid of your rot and clip their wings so moor's peace shall be restored."

Lightningstorm's voice was offset as she spoke, the tone both belonging to her and not in turn, gaze seeing something far more distant than the empty sky for a moment before they refocused on her surroundings. Turning to scan the hills, to spot the feathers she had seen falling from the sky as some sort of proof that she hadn't simply gone mad, she frowned, tail twitching as she sniffed, taking note of the lack of overwhelming stench she had felt just seconds before. It took her but an instant to remember her last conversation with Larkthroat. To remember the former WindClan queen's prophesy as dead minks littered the hills. No... not just dead minks. Dead prey as well. The minks weren't like the clan cats. They did not take care to bury their prey once they were done with it. Or even to hide it while they came back for it. They lived underground. In caves. Sheltered. What happened in the sun touched world above was not their concern until they needed to go hunting, and even then their numbers ensured their safety. Numbers that no clan had.

Before she could respond to Leechscar, another of the clan's newly appointed furies joined them. Hawkfur, the tom that had been left in charge of the WindClan vultu- Vultures... Once more, the medicine cat turned her gaze skyward as the tom spoke, the final piece she needed clicking as the prophecy made sense now. It didn't make her feel any better. Blood would evidently still be shed. It would still defile the moor. Or had it already? Prophecies didn't already make a whole lot of sense to her, one of the reasons she had wondered until recently if StarClanners spoke so obtusely on purpose. It hadn't been until her conversation with Larkthroat that she'd learned otherwise.

"Nobody got hurt, and the runners never had to rush off to anybody's aid. It's fine," Lightningstorm mewed as she turned lapis hues back on Hawkfur, her gaze distracted as she realized she had to talk to Twilightstar as quickly as possible. "You're a fury now, though. I know we don't all talk to every cat in the clan, but those higher up need to remember every face and every name. It makes it so Iceclaw, the self appointed cat annoying wonder don't end up being rejected the potential of becoming mink chow himself."

A cheeky smirk tugging at her lips for a moment, the expression was short lived as she turned to Leechscar, her tail pointing in the direction of Wolffang. She couldn't see any cats that looked so wounded they couldn't wait to get home, and if her hunch of what the prophesy meant was correct... they would all be in danger here sooner rather than later. They needed to clear the territory from rotting prey before the carrion eaters came. If Wolffang's injures were more superficial than she thought, the large tom could walk home with the rest of them. If not, she would bandage him up now and deal with every other injury once they returned. None of the ShadowClanners seemed to be in need of emergent care, either, so she trusted Mossfreckle to be able to better care for his clan back at their own camp as well. She would assume most of the swamp dwellers would prefer to be looked at by a cat they trusted, in any case.

"Go check up on Wolffang and bring him over here. He's not looking too good, and I want to avoid bad injuries getting worse from lack of care. If any of the ShadowClanners look too torn up, bring them over, as well. Anybody with minor injuries I think can bloody well wait until we get home. Treating injuries in the open is a fool's errand if it can be avoided. Last thing we need is to be swarmed by foxes or worse because someone got a minor cut on their shoulder," the wiry framed healer told Leechscar, holding back the urge to pad in the warrior's direction herself. Something told her she wouldn't hear the end of that until they got back to camp if she acted on the impulse from Leechscar at the very least, and she would rather not go back to the days where she was certain he would feed her to badgers if he could... not just now, anyways.

@Mica [Hawkfur] | @taillow [Bravebird] | @Undertaker [Leechscar] | @Starphobia [Iceclaw]
| Lightningstorm's vision was seen only by her. Nobody else should have seen or smelled anything. |

@Poprock [Goopypaw]
| I am not certain how bad his injury is, as I am not sure if he was panicking or if he is really badly torn up? If he needs to be treated, please have him sent over and Lightning will patch him up. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios

Last edited by Alchemist Kitsune; Today at 12:06 PM.