Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 09:38 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by gs29513
Today 09:36 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 09:34 AM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by sock
Today 09:30 AM

Old December 24th, 2020, 02:04 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
"I think you're right!" Goldenkit squeaked and bounded ahead once more "Com'on!" she smiled, coming to a sharp stop right before some big rocks. At the sight of them, she was mesmerized - she'd never seen such big rocks before! Not in camp at least "These are huge!" Many of the surrounding ones were much smaller though the big ones had been bound to catch her eye.
Pinepaw looked around herself. The sights of StarClan never disappointed her. The big rocks were beautiful and misterious.
"I can't wait to explore. Be careful, though, we do not want to have to respawn in camp because we fell or got crushed. " she said as she hopped delicately onto a rock.
Old December 28th, 2020, 10:31 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Pinepaw looked around herself. The sights of StarClan never disappointed her. The big rocks were beautiful and misterious.
"I can't wait to explore. Be careful, though, we do not want to have to respawn in camp because we fell or got crushed. " she said as she hopped delicately onto a rock.
Goldenkit hopped onto a rock right after Pinepaw with an exited grin, starting to escalade the rocks around her "don't worry!" she meowed "I used to climb onto the den walls all the time when I was alive - or try to, at least" She giggled and hopped onto another rock that was situated a bit higher, stopping a moment to admire the sight.
Old December 29th, 2020, 02:27 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Goldenkit hopped onto a rock right after Pinepaw with an exited grin, starting to escalade the rocks around her "don't worry!" she meowed "I used to climb onto the den walls all the time when I was alive - or try to, at least" She giggled and hopped onto another rock that was situated a bit higher, stopping a moment to admire the sight.
Pinepaw knew that nothing could hurt you in StarClan and didn't bother with warnings. She attempted to climb up herself. She wasn't used to climbing, despite being a ThunderClan cat all her life. She slipped and scratched a bit but was soon able to reach Goldenkit.
Old December 30th, 2020, 08:09 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Pinepaw knew that nothing could hurt you in StarClan and didn't bother with warnings. She attempted to climb up herself. She wasn't used to climbing, despite being a ThunderClan cat all her life. She slipped and scratched a bit but was soon able to reach Goldenkit.
As soon as Pinepaw joined her ontop of the rock, Goldenkit turned to the other "It's beautiful, isn't it?" she meowed before looking to the sight. This was why she always wanted to climb onto the dens: for the sight. Only very few ever understood that.
Old December 31st, 2020, 02:40 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
As soon as Pinepaw joined her ontop of the rock, Goldenkit turned to the other "It's beautiful, isn't it?" she meowed before looking to the sight. This was why she always wanted to climb onto the dens: for the sight. Only very few ever understood that.
Pinepaw turned to the supposed sight. Her jaw opened slightly. It really was beautiful! Pinepaw didn't really bother with where she went on walks, but the beautiful landscape really impressed her. The starry sky was lovely.
"Wow." she said quietly.
Old January 3rd, 2021, 07:36 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Pinepaw turned to the supposed sight. Her jaw opened slightly. It really was beautiful! Pinepaw didn't really bother with where she went on walks, but the beautiful landscape really impressed her. The starry sky was lovely.
"Wow." she said quietly.
Goldenkit continued to watch in silence the starry landscape for some time, until eventually an idea popped up into her mind “say, how about we make this our secret base?” the kitten had turned to Pinepaw with an excited look “even if there aren’t any caves, we could have secret meetings here and stuff! I wouldn’t be sure yet for what, but still!” she grinned, almost mischievously at the idea.
Old January 4th, 2021, 02:06 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Goldenkit continued to watch in silence the starry landscape for some time, until eventually an idea popped up into her mind “say, how about we make this our secret base?” the kitten had turned to Pinepaw with an excited look “even if there aren’t any caves, we could have secret meetings here and stuff! I wouldn’t be sure yet for what, but still!” she grinned, almost mischievously at the idea.
Pinepaw iled back. She hadn't thought about that so the idea seemed fascinating. She was surprised at Goldenkit's social nature. This kit was already becoming like a little sister to her. Pinepaw never had friends or siblings so the situation was odd. Either way, she liked their secret base. It was such a beautiful landscape.
"OK, I'm in. It's such a cool secret base anyway!"
Old January 4th, 2021, 01:59 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@Minty

The afterlife was an absolute drag sometimes.

And on top of that, Reedstep had been all clandestine and cryptic as usual. There’s a cat in ShadowClan who needs your expertise.
What kind of instructions are those? Sweetberry thought to himself, huffing as he stalked through the verdant ferns of paradise, the starry sky above casting silver light across the idyllic clearing. He only had a name to work off of: Duskfern.
Apparently this cat needed StarClan’s guidance, and naturally he was first up for the task. For some reason, Reedstep had been sort of hesitant about it? The former warrior shrugged, and trotted into the clearing, where the lush grass carpeted the ground.
Hopefully this Duskfern was asleep and he wouldn’t have to wait around in literal limbo for too long.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old January 4th, 2021, 02:16 PM
formerly estelle.

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostwriter View Post
@Minty

The afterlife was an absolute drag sometimes.

And on top of that, Reedstep had been all clandestine and cryptic as usual. There’s a cat in ShadowClan who needs your expertise.
What kind of instructions are those? Sweetberry thought to himself, huffing as he stalked through the verdant ferns of paradise, the starry sky above casting silver light across the idyllic clearing. He only had a name to work off of: Duskfern.
Apparently this cat needed StarClan’s guidance, and naturally he was first up for the task. For some reason, Reedstep had been sort of hesitant about it? The former warrior shrugged, and trotted into the clearing, where the lush grass carpeted the ground.
Hopefully this Duskfern was asleep and he wouldn’t have to wait around in literal limbo for too long.
Duskfern thought she was asleep. Apparently she was awake.. and in the middle of a forest? Wait.. was this a StarClan dream? But she was just a warrior! She padded into the clearing, feeling the soft grass on her paws. She looked around for something, maybe a cat. In front of her emerged a cat.
”Who are you?” she asked nervously, but hiding it.
Then a thought formed.
“Wait, am I dying?” Duskfern shook her head. It couldn’t be that.
“Just, what’s going on?”

┍----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┑
character Website
https://mintyswcocats.webador.com/

┕----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┙

bump me after 72 hours + I'll usually be online from 3pm-7pm (CT)
Old January 4th, 2021, 02:25 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@Minty

Sweetberry blinked wide amber eyes then laughed aloud, “Oh, heavens no, you’re not dying. This is StarClan, but you aren’t here to join us.” He assured. He padded up and all but flopped down in the grass before her, looking up at her with wide eyes.
“I’m Sweetberry. I was a ShadowClan warrior a long, long time ago. But now I’ve got a different gig. See, I appear to cats who are conflicted, or in need of guidance. And don’t worry, I won’t bore you with a bunch of boring, obscure prophecies or anything like that, that’s not my style.” He chuckled a bit, rolling over in the grass to study the stars, his feather black pelt thick and glossy.
“So,” he began, “What’s your story, Duskfern? I never appear to a cat without a reason.”

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -