Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM

Old June 1st, 2020, 02:47 PM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailsong View Post
Mistystorm said " sorry I was late slept in" she looked down embarrassed and then said " yes I'll help" she began to sniff the border and then began to put her scent on it quickly @NIGHTOWL @Rainquail
Dimtail sighed, a bit relieved. "It'll go much quicker now."
He hurried with his own as quick as he could.

@NIGHTOWL

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 1st, 2020, 03:02 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Rainquail @Quailsong

Stretching himself out , Skypaw swished his tail and looked back at camp "are we good to go now?" he meowed . Then he looked back at Dimtail only to trot up to him " what about my punishment?...I think some of them forgot it was a punishment ..er..ya know? .."he whispered , more like he didn't get anything done. As well as the others. It was like it was forgotten .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old June 1st, 2020, 03:25 PM

My Mood: Dead

"You mean picking the fleas and ticks? Well, no one really got around to actually finishing that. If Twilightstar fusses.... I'll see about dealing with it then." His head tilted to the side as he tried to remember what else he could be talking about.
"Once Mistystorm get her part done, I think we'll be good to report to Brindlejaw."
@NIGHTOWL @Quailsong

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 1st, 2020, 03:26 PM

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
"You mean picking the fleas and ticks? Well, no one really got around to actually finishing that. If Twilightstar fusses.... I'll see about dealing with it then." His head tilted to the side as he tried to remember what else he could be talking about.
"Once Mistystorm get her part done, I think we'll be good to report to Brindlejaw."
@NIGHTOWL @Quailsong
"I'm here" she says "marked the border everything smells good"
Old June 2nd, 2020, 04:00 PM
i am kenough

For whatever reason, the she-cat who had come with them seemed to have something better to do than stay on their border patrol. Nettlespark felt fine with that- as long as she was alright, then he could continue with his apprentice. While Cowpaw excitedly led him towards something mysterious, he tried his best to leave his scent along the border. Damn it Cowpaw, he grouses in his mind while tailing the guy. Finally he grinds to a halt, and Nettlespark has to slam on the brakes in order not to trip over him. "Cowpaw-" He begins to argue in an irritated manner before cutting himself short abruptly.
What the apprentice does startles Nettlespark, and he stares at the crushed stick with his jaw hanging. That could have been his paw. That could have been anyone's leg. What the hell. What the hell?! It stank like something alluring, the saccharine scent thick in the air. Twolegs did this. Twolegs did this. How revolting. "How did you know about this?" he questions Cowpaw, his voice soft and grave. "It doesn't matter. You have to tell Beastspark and Icestar of this. You'll tell them." The warrior seemed thoroughly shaken. It was a good thing he'd done his best to mark the border on the way. He... didn't want to put this off. He fixes Cowpaw in a hot yellow stare, still wondering how the apprentice could tell something was off here. If Twolegs were in the territory trying to disrupt them, they had to retaliate and ensure the beasts did not get what they sought. "We're going home," he says. How many times would he be put on a patrol that ended in something bad? Beastspark would begin to hate assigning him to them.
Nettlespark steps back carefully, then nods to Cowpaw. "Since you know so much about how to find these things, please lead the way. I don't want to lead us into an accident, hah."
[ @vermin @Shimm Just realized this was due today instead of the 6th haha, sorry for pushin' it! ]
Old June 5th, 2020, 12:14 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

She let out an amused huff at Mountainmist's comment of her being on her fourth or fifth life. "Oh I could be on my last life Mountain, could be slowly dying without you." The fluffy molly suggested with a smirk. Yeah maybe she was dying without her. Yet, it was still better off then living in WindClan. Much better. Aside from the fact that Mountain wasn't with her... Briefly the warrior's eyes closed when she felt her desist friend's cheek brush against her own. Relishing the feeling. "Well, its cooler in the warm moons, the moist ground giving it a vary nice cool form the bottom and there's plenty of shade. 'N the tall trees keep a good breeze in the territory, 'round the waterbarn is nice too its not shaded but you can feel the mist from the water that rushes by." Cloudberry explained trying to make it sound as good as she could. It wasn't like she tried to make thing sound good vary often. However, things needed to sound good to Mountainmist. Hard to convince someone to do something without a reason. The WindClanner's next words made her blue eyes light up. A sparkle in them that was foreign to her normal look. "Are ya pulling my tail here?" Cloudberry asked before dismissing the question. "If ya did.. It would make my life so much better." The pudgy warrior purred quietly, reaching out to nuzzle Mountain again.
Mountainmist rolled her eyes at Cloudberry. "Of course I shall pull your tail if you wish me to." With that she grabbed Cloudberry's tail and dragged her best friend all over across the border. "See? I pulled your tail and apparently your life is supposed to be so much better." She nuzzled her best friend then and there. She didn't know how to feel right now, she truly missed Cloudberry but she had a life in Windclan. She had everything in Windclan, except for Cloudberry. Her dearest friend who she still missed. She didn't know how Cloudbery was coping in Shadowclan still. "You keep saying how wonderful Shadowclan is my lovely Cloud, but honestly? Eating lizards? Can you imagine what that would do to me? It would probably just make me grow extra fur so I'll slowly end up suffocating myself! I don't want to die young!" She let out a short laugh at that and pushed Cloudberry jokingly with a paw.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old June 5th, 2020, 09:14 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Mountainmist rolled her eyes at Cloudberry. "Of course I shall pull your tail if you wish me to." With that she grabbed Cloudberry's tail and dragged her best friend all over across the border. "See? I pulled your tail and apparently your life is supposed to be so much better." She nuzzled her best friend then and there. She didn't know how to feel right now, she truly missed Cloudberry but she had a life in Windclan. She had everything in Windclan, except for Cloudberry. Her dearest friend who she still missed. She didn't know how Cloudbery was coping in Shadowclan still. "You keep saying how wonderful Shadowclan is my lovely Cloud, but honestly? Eating lizards? Can you imagine what that would do to me? It would probably just make me grow extra fur so I'll slowly end up suffocating myself! I don't want to die young!" She let out a short laugh at that and pushed Cloudberry jokingly with a paw.

Cloudberry let out a huff as she was dragged over the border by her tail. This was so like Mountainmist and she loved it. It was so nice to be around her again. Even if it wasn't forever... As she was nuzzled, she returned the favor except she nipped at her friends ear playfully. "Yes much better actually." She grinned, flopping on the ground beside the dark colored molly, curling in a C-shape so she was partly around her friend, despite being on her back. Yes, Mountainmist was the only cat she could think of that she was completely comfortable exposing her soft pudgy belly to. Such trust she'd always held for the other molly.
Cloudberry started laughing with Mountain. "Oh please! That's what would happen if you went to that smelly fishface Clan!" She huffed, blue eyes alight with amusement. "A scrawny lizard never hurt anyone! But I must admit rabbits and mice are better. That is what we eat in the clod months when those icky lizards." Cloudberry added. "But if you prefer suffocating we can arrange that." She suggested jokingly.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 7th, 2020, 03:59 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Cloudberry let out a huff as she was dragged over the border by her tail. This was so like Mountainmist and she loved it. It was so nice to be around her again. Even if it wasn't forever... As she was nuzzled, she returned the favor except she nipped at her friends ear playfully. "Yes much better actually." She grinned, flopping on the ground beside the dark colored molly, curling in a C-shape so she was partly around her friend, despite being on her back. Yes, Mountainmist was the only cat she could think of that she was completely comfortable exposing her soft pudgy belly to. Such trust she'd always held for the other molly.
Cloudberry started laughing with Mountain. "Oh please! That's what would happen if you went to that smelly fishface Clan!" She huffed, blue eyes alight with amusement. "A scrawny lizard never hurt anyone! But I must admit rabbits and mice are better. That is what we eat in the clod months when those icky lizards." Cloudberry added. "But if you prefer suffocating we can arrange that." She suggested jokingly.
"Suffocation by you? Did you know that actually sounds wonderful! I won't have to put up with your presence any longer and I can sit and nag you in Starclan. Unless of course you do decide to go join me in Starclan... that would be very unfortunate wouldn't it." Mountainmist let out a soft laugh and patted Cloudberry's exposed belly with a paw. "No see what would happen if we went to smelly fish clan, you would end up being so fat they would use you as a stepping stone." She let out a small giggle that then became a rolling laugh as the molly couldn't keep it in... This was just... it was plain hilarious. "And while you would go through that... I would be making fur kittens by the amount of fur I grew daily... I could even grow enough fur for half of me to become a nest!" Yet when Cloudberry did bite her ear, Mountainmist eyed her carefully and then leaned down and bit a bit in Cloud''s ear. "If ya want... I can make this ear not so pretty anymore." She let out yet another laugh as she gave the ear a comforting lick after the pressure of her teeth against the soft skin. "Ya know, we'll both end up too fat to move when we become elders. Though I doubt that the apprentices could ever satisfy your roaring appetite."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Last edited by Arie; June 7th, 2020 at 03:59 AM.
Old June 7th, 2020, 09:20 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Foxbite was done for.

He understood this as he stumbled through the marsh, losing his footing only to collapse just before the boundary of WindClan.

He didn't know why he came here, maybe it was to look at the moor he once called home one last time, or.. maybe a quiet part of him longed to return to it, hoping he could be saved.

In either case he knew it to be impractical; he had burned the path for two Clans with his treachery and in his moment of lucidity he found himself to not care. He hadn't fully processed his actions and wouldn't in his haze, more aware of his own loneliness and isolation from the world as he made an effort to pull himself closer to the grasses of the plains.

The sky was fading, the scent of rot unmistakable but even as Foxbite's gaze landed on the decayed body of Hogpaw he could not bring himself to care.

He was numb, disconnected.. and that lingering hunger had never fully left. His glazed eyes drifted to his shoulder, and without a second thought he plunged his fangs into it and began to tear into his own skin, disregarding the pain as warm meat filled his mouth. It was unfortunate he was having issues tearing into himself after a short moment, the wound on his neck tearing further with the erratic movement alongside his bloodied eye socket and heavily bleeding shoulder.

Adrenaline alone could do nothing to keep him going at this point: he was fading now, and quickly, with a torn piece of flash and fur still clamped beneath his paws.

The last thing he saw was a black sky, as cold and unwelcoming as the hell he would soon call home.

[ @vermin ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; June 10th, 2020 at 04:53 PM.
Old June 10th, 2020, 12:21 PM
emergency hiatus

-- @Estelle @gs29513 --
{obs, the post order is me, Estelle then gs }

Weaselskip nodded in confirmation. This would be a quick and smooth patrol or so she hoped at least. Her tail flicking the grey molly led the trio out of camp towards the Shadowclan border. This... would be interesting. Despite her constant activity around Windclan, this would be her first time leading a patrol, and what pleasurable company to do it in. She adored any activity that involved little Hailpaw, and well this Skunkblaze would just be tagging along for the ride it seemed. Finally reaching the beginning of the border she gestured Skunkblaze, "Go on, I'll be teaching Hail here a bit about the borders. If you want to go ahead and mark them, you're free to do so. Just... don't go ahead and do anything stupid. I may lack appreciation for my clanmates, but I have no interest in explaining why a clanmate lost their head to Brindlejaw." With that done and dusted she turned back to Hailpaw and nodded towards the invisible scent line. "This is our border with Shadowclan. It is often marked by a tree or a stone... something more physical but you have to use your nose to make sure you don't accidentally cross it."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours