Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old April 21st, 2019, 12:31 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtecttheDoecplyse View Post

Star that Shines at Night blinked up at her softly, remembering his mother's tale. "I am not just a shadowclan cat. I grew up among the pines of this forest, that much is true, but I was told tales of the waterfalls from my mom's life in the mountains. And water is nice when the weather gets hot." He stomped around in the water, making sure to continue to splash water on the other warrior. The sun still shone high and his black fur on his back felt like it was on fire so he sat down and then laid down in the stream feeling the water wash over him, remembering his time back in the nursery as a kit growing up with his mother grooming him. Looking up at White'brook, his amber eyes shining he said, "I sometimes feel like I miss the mountains. I have never been there but... I feel a pull towards somewhere."

White'Brook tried her best to dodge the droplets of water that sprayed up everywhere before she blinked at the tom in curiosity. The she layed down beside the stream but not to the point she could fall in accidentally, her facial features looked softer than earlier."...Well...Sometimes things that are precious to the ones you care about can be precious to you as well...so it's not weird that you would want to go there because your mother had a special attachment to the mountains...". She looked at her paws after saying that, her tone was surprisingly sweet unlike her normal hot-headed way of speaking.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 21st, 2019 at 12:31 AM.
Old April 21st, 2019, 02:00 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
White'Brook tried her best to dodge the droplets of water that sprayed up everywhere before she blinked at the tom in curiosity. The she layed down beside the stream but not to the point she could fall in accidentally, her facial features looked softer than earlier."...Well...Sometimes things that are precious to the ones you care about can be precious to you as well...so it's not weird that you would want to go there because your mother had a special attachment to the mountains...". She looked at her paws after saying that, her tone was surprisingly sweet unlike her normal hot-headed way of speaking.
Night raised his head to turn and look at her. "That might be true." He stood up from the stream, shaking the water from his top fur making sure that it sprayed on White'Brook as well. Still standing in the stream he lifted his paws and stretched his back, making sure that he had sure footing in the stream. "You wanna race?" He knew he couldn't beat her but the water would be a great strength exercise for him and he wanted to make White'Brook at least a tiny bit comfortable to he could annoy her later on. Not waiting for a reply he bounded forward in the stream splashing water on both sides as his muscles moved to push the water away. It was shallow, he couldn't swim like Riverclan but the hot weather made it comfortable for the black tom.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 21st, 2019, 05:08 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Night raised his head to turn and look at her. "That might be true." He stood up from the stream, shaking the water from his top fur making sure that it sprayed on White'Brook as well. Still standing in the stream he lifted his paws and stretched his back, making sure that he had sure footing in the stream. "You wanna race?" He knew he couldn't beat her but the water would be a great strength exercise for him and he wanted to make White'Brook at least a tiny bit comfortable to he could annoy her later on. Not waiting for a reply he bounded forward in the stream splashing water on both sides as his muscles moved to push the water away. It was shallow, he couldn't swim like Riverclan but the hot weather made it comfortable for the black tom.
White'Brook stared dumb-founded as Night started racing off, she sprang to her paws and ran quickly, it didn't take long to catch up to him."W-What was that for?! What if you loose your footing in the stream you idiot!". She spoke frantically as she kept up to pace with the Tom, she honestly had no clue what was going through his head but it seemed everything that's happening did make the she feel happier.

RP Tracker
Old April 22nd, 2019, 11:48 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
White'Brook stared dumb-founded as Night started racing off, she sprang to her paws and ran quickly, it didn't take long to catch up to him."W-What was that for?! What if you loose your footing in the stream you idiot!". She spoke frantically as she kept up to pace with the Tom, she honestly had no clue what was going through his head but it seemed everything that's happening did make the she feel happier.
{Geese inc. We'll die happy}

Star that Shines at Night didn't stop. He was enjoying this run through the water and the splashing of water around his legs. It was a rare opportunity to show off that he was more resistant to water compared to his clanmates and that he actually didn't mind it. He remembered that his mom used to tell him that the cave she had lived in was protected by a giant waterfall. The tom wasn't concerned about how far they were running. Which kind of proved to be fatal. As he finally looked up the saw a large group of birds. And not any birds. Unable to stop his momentum he slid into the birds and then everything went black and he could only see feathers. A panic attack took over the tom and he stood frozen in the stream unable to do anything but stay still. He was terrified. Terrified to death. And he might die cause this was geese. The most vicious of any.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old April 22nd, 2019, 05:10 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

{Geese inc. We'll die happy}

Star that Shines at Night didn't stop. He was enjoying this run through the water and the splashing of water around his legs. It was a rare opportunity to show off that he was more resistant to water compared to his clanmates and that he actually didn't mind it. He remembered that his mom used to tell him that the cave she had lived in was protected by a giant waterfall. The tom wasn't concerned about how far they were running. Which kind of proved to be fatal. As he finally looked up the saw a large group of birds. And not any birds. Unable to stop his momentum he slid into the birds and then everything went black and he could only see feathers. A panic attack took over the tom and he stood frozen in the stream unable to do anything but stay still. He was terrified. Terrified to death. And he might die cause this was geese. The most vicious of any.
(Never experienced a geese attack before so I have no idea what to write xD)

White'Brook skidded to a halt wide eyed in horror at the geese, seeing Night freeze she spoke frantically."N-Night move...if we stay any longer we'll-".Suddenly all the geese started honking and edging towards them slowly. White'Brook in a desperate effort to get the Frozen Tom and herself out of there she lept at Night pushing the two of them out the way and luckily onto the ShadowClan border, she shot up to her paws and wacked the Tom on the muzzle to snap him out of his trance."Night get up now!-Quickly or unless you want to become the birds next meal!". She said in a stern but nervous tone, the flock did not look happy and were glaring at the cats. White'Brook could feel her heart beat faster and faster as fear kicked in.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 22nd, 2019 at 05:11 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2019, 12:32 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
(Never experienced a geese attack before so I have no idea what to write xD)

White'Brook skidded to a halt wide eyed in horror at the geese, seeing Night freeze she spoke frantically."N-Night move...if we stay any longer we'll-".Suddenly all the geese started honking and edging towards them slowly. White'Brook in a desperate effort to get the Frozen Tom and herself out of there she lept at Night pushing the two of them out the way and luckily onto the ShadowClan border, she shot up to her paws and wacked the Tom on the muzzle to snap him out of his trance."Night get up now!-Quickly or unless you want to become the birds next meal!". She said in a stern but nervous tone, the flock did not look happy and were glaring at the cats. White'Brook could feel her heart beat faster and faster as fear kicked in.

{They'll basically just run at you. Tbh they won't do anything to the cats, its just to scare Night xD}
Star that Shines at Night couldn't control it. It was a panic attack, unleashed from his phobia. The black and white tom were stuck in his own memories all over again, reliving his mother's death on constant replay. He could see the hawk coming down, taking up Night in its claws. Then his mother, jumping on it and getting injured and carried away. He never saw her since. That was what was going on for the trashing male who hadn't even realized he was out of the stream. He stood up, half blind from the panic attack and just ran for it. Not caring where he ran. He just had to get AWAY!

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old April 23rd, 2019, 12:51 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

{They'll basically just run at you. Tbh they won't do anything to the cats, its just to scare Night xD}
Star that Shines at Night couldn't control it. It was a panic attack, unleashed from his phobia. The black and white tom were stuck in his own memories all over again, reliving his mother's death on constant replay. He could see the hawk coming down, taking up Night in its claws. Then his mother, jumping on it and getting injured and carried away. He never saw her since. That was what was going on for the trashing male who hadn't even realized he was out of the stream. He stood up, half blind from the panic attack and just ran for it. Not caring where he ran. He just had to get AWAY!
White'Brook took a second to process what the tom had just done before she panicked, seeing Night cross into windclan territory."W-Wait up! Ack!".She let out a yelp as one of the geese flew at her, she dashed off before catching up with Night, luckily the geese didn't seem to have followed them, looking around she saw they had run all the way to the other side of the territory."N-Night calm down! We're all the way on the other side of WindClan territory...you have worse problems then the stupid geese...Look let's get you back to your territory and then you can-". She stopped as she saw him looking around frantically, she moved a little closer this time as she stood in front of his face, she awkwardly she spoke softly trying to calm him down."...H-Hey...They're gone...Your okay now...uhm..". She wasn't sure what to do but she felt somewhat concerned.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 23rd, 2019 at 12:51 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2019, 05:39 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
White'Brook took a second to process what the tom had just done before she panicked, seeing Night cross into windclan territory."W-Wait up! Ack!".She let out a yelp as one of the geese flew at her, she dashed off before catching up with Night, luckily the geese didn't seem to have followed them, looking around she saw they had run all the way to the other side of the territory."N-Night calm down! We're all the way on the other side of WindClan territory...you have worse problems then the stupid geese...Look let's get you back to your territory and then you can-". She stopped as she saw him looking around frantically, she moved a little closer this time as she stood in front of his face, she awkwardly she spoke softly trying to calm him down."...H-Hey...They're gone...Your okay now...uhm..". She wasn't sure what to do but she felt somewhat concerned.

{Slight time skip cause Night have officially passed out after his ordeal xD}

Star that Shines at Night woke up. And he didn't remember anything. And it was dark as hell. He wasn't used to passing out. He looked up and saw White'Brook's cream colored pelt and froze. What where she doing here? WAIT, where was here? He saw stars though and that got the black and white tom distracted looking up at them. What had happened though? He looked up at them, wishing for a sign that his mother was up there that he wasn't alone. To think of it, his star watching was beginning to become unhealthy but the tom just sat there, craned his neck and started at the sky, still not knowing what had happened.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old April 23rd, 2019, 06:06 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

{Slight time skip cause Night have officially passed out after his ordeal xD}

Star that Shines at Night woke up. And he didn't remember anything. And it was dark as hell. He wasn't used to passing out. He looked up and saw White'Brook's White colored pelt and froze. What was she doing here? WAIT, where was here? He saw stars though and that got the black and white tom distracted looking up at them. What had happened though? He looked up at them, wishing for a sign that his mother was up there that he wasn't alone. To think of it, his star watching was beginning to become unhealthy but the tom just sat there, craned his neck and started at the sky, still not knowing what had happened.
White'Brook feeling slightly exhausted sat up straight upon seeing Night awaken. Due to the Tom passing out at sun high she had to make sure no patrols spotted him or his scent.'This idiot really did worry the Starclan out of me, no cat wants to see someone just randomly collapse to the ground! Seriously I can't imagine what he would of done if I hadn't gotten him out of there! He better be grateful for this!'. Although she grouched about it in her thoughts she was generally concerned she spoke with a exasperated sigh."Seriously I swear sometimes...Do you know how worried I was you idiot?! You've been passed out since sun high until now! Do you know how hard it was to hide you from my Clanmates! You- Hnng!". Expressing her frustration she softly and lightly wacked his muzzle,a slight pout formed on her face.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 23rd, 2019 at 06:09 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2019, 04:00 PM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
White'Brook feeling slightly exhausted sat up straight upon seeing Night awaken. Due to the Tom passing out at sun high she had to make sure no patrols spotted him or his scent.'This idiot really did worry the Starclan out of me, no cat wants to see someone just randomly collapse to the ground! Seriously I can't imagine what he would of done if I hadn't gotten him out of there! He better be grateful for this!'. Although she grouched about it in her thoughts she was generally concerned she spoke with a exasperated sigh."Seriously I swear sometimes...Do you know how worried I was you idiot?! You've been passed out since sun high until now! Do you know how hard it was to hide you from my Clanmates! You- Hnng!". Expressing her frustration she softly and lightly wacked his muzzle,a slight pout formed on her face.
The tom looked at White'Brook in surprise and then jumped to his paws snapping at her - having remembered what had happened at her words - "And you! I told you I was terrified of birds! So all of a sudden its my fault even though I told you about it before! I can't do anything against it, its not my fault my mother was carried away and I got life threatening trauma! Trauma that'll likely haunt me for the rest of my life. You don't have a right to criticize me. But.. Thanks for hiding me but you would be the one getting into trouble if your clanmates found you with a passed out Shadowclan tom. Not me. You." At her smack he hissed and went to smack her back before he sat down, turned his back on her and went back to starring at the stars.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours