Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 28th, 2017, 10:34 AM
Tumblu

My Mood: Flirty
Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw View Post
(Yeah, I think so,)
(ah! ty!!)
Old January 28th, 2017, 01:13 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumblu View Post
(ah! ty!!)
(Yw! Want to RP? I have characters in all the clans, but only 1 from river isn't RPing at the moment)

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old January 28th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Tumblu

Quote:
(Yw! Want to RP? I have characters in all the clans, but only 1 from river isn't RPing at the moment)
(Yeah Sure!)(Can I still Roleplay an apprentice if they don't have a mentor? i forgot if we can -.-)
Old January 29th, 2017, 11:45 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Owlwing's ears flattened as she knew that he was very embarrassed. Oh, great Starclan Owl, you messed up! She thought with the shake of the head, she frightened him because of her fear, and wariness. Maybe I should tell him, yeah...I will, no more being quiet, just this once... Owlwing gave a silent, determined nod to herself."Sorry, I'm not good around toms, from past experiences...I'd rather not talk about it though." She muttered out, and honestly, that was the truth. Her father was abusive, to her, and her sister. That was true, so very true. Instead of fury, anger, and sadness, calmness erupted from her yellow golden eyes. She realized something, very important. "Its nice to meet you too." She responded, a smile on her face. This tom was different, he was scared of her, and she was scared of him. It was comforting to know someone had something in common with her: fear."We seem to have something in common, it's nice to know." She finally commented, a calm radiance never seeming to seep away. "Usually, only my sister understands, and she went through the same experiences as me, together."
Graystep felt his heart sink at her words. Of course. There had to be a reason she was afraid of him...he had always though of himself as the least threatening cat in the Clans, always worried and trying to make friends...and yet somehow, she was afraid of him. It's nothing I've done. Just past experiences. Still, if she's nervous...He thought, glancing over at her again, and licking his maw in an anxious manner. "O-o-oh, w-we-weh-well in th-th-in that case, I can alwa-always lu-lea-leave," He suggested, shifting his weight uncomfortably, and glancing over at her as though wondering whether she approved of his suggestion. Please give me another chance...He thought, wondering if maybe he sounded more friendly she would accept him. This was one of his clanmates, someone that he would likely be seeing on a daily basis whether she knew it or not. "R-r-really? O-oh, w-we-well I-I-I und-unders-tand. Understand. I-I wo-woul-d nev-neh-never want to make y-you feel uncom-for-ta-uncomfortable." Graystep stammered, trying to get the nervous stammer out of his voice. It was more of a curse then anything else, at least in his opinion it was. The one thing that he wanted to do more then anything else was get rid of it. Be able to talk to cats in the same calm manner that the she cat was talking to him in. "Y-y-you-re very n-ni-ce. You're very nice t-to pu-ut u-uu-up with me for thi-this long. O-other c-ca-ts don't like me-mu-me ver-very mu-muc-much," Graystep stammered. It seemed the more he tried to get rid of it, the more severe the stammering became. He shifted his weight and licked his maw again, looking at Owlwing pleadingly with his yellow hues as he did so.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 29th, 2017, 12:48 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23
Graystep felt his heart sink at her words. Of course. There had to be a reason she was afraid of him...he had always though of himself as the least threatening cat in the Clans, always worried and trying to make friends...and yet somehow, she was afraid of him. It's nothing I've done. Just past experiences. Still, if she's nervous...He thought, glancing over at her again, and licking his maw in an anxious manner. "O-o-oh, w-we-weh-well in th-th-in that case, I can alwa-always lu-lea-leave," He suggested, shifting his weight uncomfortably, and glancing over at her as though wondering whether she approved of his suggestion. Please give me another chance...He thought, wondering if maybe he sounded more friendly she would accept him. This was one of his clanmates, someone that he would likely be seeing on a daily basis whether she knew it or not. "R-r-really? O-oh, w-we-well I-I-I und-unders-tand. Understand. I-I wo-woul-d nev-neh-never want to make y-you feel uncom-for-ta-uncomfortable." Graystep stammered, trying to get the nervous stammer out of his voice. It was more of a curse then anything else, at least in his opinion it was. The one thing that he wanted to do more then anything else was get rid of it. Be able to talk to cats in the same calm manner that the she cat was talking to him in. "Y-y-you-re very n-ni-ce. You're very nice t-to pu-ut u-uu-up with me for thi-this long. O-other c-ca-ts don't like me-mu-me ver-very mu-muc-much," Graystep stammered. It seemed the more he tried to get rid of it, the more severe the stammering became. He shifted his weight and licked his maw again, looking at Owlwing pleadingly with his yellow hues as he did so.
A spark of sympathy washed over her, this tom, needed some help, and Owlwing knew that, all too well. Her fear for her life, because of her father, made her be afraid and wary of toms, and other cats. Actually, wary was an quite the understatement, she was terrified of toms, her father, and different cats. Owlwing didn't have much friends, and she wanted to keep it that way, she didn't want too much friends, due to wariness. Owlwing blinked, tail swished around her front legs."Oh no no! You can stay!" She insisted, tail lashing out immediately, she was a bit lonely, where she was sitting, and company would serve her well. Owlwing didn't approve of the suggestion that much, she was pretty lonely, so at least have someone to chat with for the gathering. She was perfectly fine with his stuttering, it was just...his unique way of talking. Owlwing blinked at Graystep, shock in her optics. A compliment? No tom has ever complimented me... "Oh...thank you. You're pretty nice yourself, so don't put yourself down!" She tried to encourage at least something, she wasn't quite sure why she tried to do that, but she did.
Old January 29th, 2017, 02:16 PM

Quote:
(Yeah Sure!)(Can I still Roleplay an apprentice if they don't have a mentor? i forgot if we can -.-)
(Yeah, totally. I didn't get my apprentices mentors until, like, 3 months after I created them) (Can you start?)

"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old January 29th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Tumblu

Quote:
(Yeah, totally. I didn't get my apprentices mentors until, like, 3 months after I created them) (Can you start?)
(pff, sure!) (forces Palepaw to duplicate)
Palepaw padded along and slithered in between cats, it was so clastrophobic at a gathering it wasn't even funny to her. She noticed an apprentice and decided to conversate.
"Hi! I'm Palepaw."
Old January 29th, 2017, 03:52 PM

Quote:
(pff, sure!) (forces Palepaw to duplicate)
Palepaw padded along and slithered in between cats, it was so clastrophobic at a gathering it wasn't even funny to her. She noticed an apprentice and decided to conversate.
"Hi! I'm Palepaw."
The white apprentice turned slowly. Her normally bright blue eyes were pale and cold. She almost growled, but didn't, and instead nodded and mewed, "Moonpaw. Nice -I guess -to meet you....it was Palepaw, right?"

Old January 29th, 2017, 04:14 PM
Tumblu

Quote:
The white apprentice turned slowly. Her normally bright blue eyes were pale and cold. She almost growled, but didn't, and instead nodded and mewed, "Moonpaw. Nice -I guess -to meet you....it was Palepaw, right?"
"Yeah; thats my name!" Palepaw was excited to meet another apprentice, even though the apprentice may think she looks weird, due to the scar running straight down her left side. Her green eye glowed.
"What clan are you from??"
Old January 29th, 2017, 04:29 PM

Quote:
"Yeah; thats my name!" Palepaw was excited to meet another apprentice, even though the apprentice may think she looks weird, due to the scar running straight down her left side. Her green eye glowed.
"What clan are you from??"
"RivierClan," She heaved the word with a big sigh. Being in RiverClan had obviously had caused something bad to happen. "But I used to be a kitty pet." She looked away, a tear gathering in her eye. "Terrible things happen in the clans. I wish I'd stayed a kitty pet."

Closed Thread