Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by starry
Today 01:09 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 19th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: January Gathering

Whitebird made her way hour the crowd to find a place to sit down.
(Open)

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old January 19th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Whitebird made her way hour the crowd to find a place to sit down.
(Open)
The ShadowClan apprentice, Nightpaw, walked over to Whitebird. "Hello, Whitebird," he mewed. "How are you doing?"

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old January 19th, 2017, 11:01 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
The thought of meeting other apprentices kind of scared him. He was a pretty antisocial cat. He had tried many times before within his own clan but failed. So he had stopped trying so hard. He preferred to stick close to the few that he knew. Like Larkflight, or Summerpaw, maybe even Mistfall. Yeah, he only had VERY few close ones. With his parents dead, and no littermates, there wasn't any family that he had. The closest he had to a family was his clan and the few friends he had in it. Brackenpaw was not aware of Larkflight's little secret. He didn't know that she had ever had kits, nor a mate.

Brackenpaw felt Larkflight touch her shoulder with her tail tip. It was a small yet somewhat useful comfort. Certainly it was something strange that no one was scrambling to hurt the other at first sight. It wasn't that Brackenpaw didn't like peace, he much preferred peace over conflict anyway, but he just wasn't so used to it. His mentor's next suggestion made him think hard. Should he go try making friends? He wasn't one to really do that kind of stuff. He was a loner amongst his clan and all the clans, would that ever change? "I haven't met anyone else yet. I've thought about it, but I can't say i'm too keen on the idea", The calico apprentice said, uncertainty in his voice.
At the nervousness that was clearly evident in his voice at meeting cats in the other Clans, Larkflight felt a bit of a tug at her heart strings. Of course, she knew that it was a bit on the good side that her apprentice wasn't wanting to make connections with other Clan cats, because once the Gathering was over, the peace truce would be gone with it. At the same time, there was good in at least being friendly with cats in other Clans; in cases in the past, it helped bind certain Clans together as allies more easily, and specifically helped her in the liberation when she was able to align herself with both SkyClan and ThunderClan. Especially ThunderClan...

"If you want, I could introduce you to some apprentices I know in the other Clans, that way you don't have to do it all by yourself." Larkflight offered, looking down at Brackenpaw with a soft smile. It was completely normal for him to be like this she knew; anti-social or not, a Gathering was a lot for any new apprentice to take in. Of course, the same could be said about the first Gathering a new warrior experiences, however on a different scale. "Most cats are nice and friendly, especially those in ThunderClan particularly, and possibly WindClan. I'd stay away from ShadowClan, though," the RiverClan she-cat mused, casting a glance where a group of ShadowClan apprentices were wrestling, while one or two others looked on in anticipation. "They tend to be... a bit rough and cold." At that, Larkflight let out a laugh before rising to her paws, casting a sideways glance at her apprentice. "Would you wanna go do that?"
Old January 20th, 2017, 10:28 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Swampstone turned as Applethorn spoke to him, having been looking in the wrong direction all along. "There you are," He meowed, touching his nose to her cheek in greeting as she padded gracefully up to him. The tom turned his gaze to look back at the leaders sitting above them, considering his best friend's words thoughtfully. "Me neither..." He finally spoke, agreeing to what she had said about SkyClan. "They seem just like ThunderClan; sticking their noses where they don't belong, except even worse." The tom turned his gaze back to the beautiful she-cat beside him, offering a tiny smile. "And as for ShadowClan, shadiness is in their name. It's nothing new," There was a tiny bit of teasing in his tone, though it was all in good nature. "She does seem... a bit weirder than most other ShadowClan cats, though. Do you see the looks she keeps sending your dad's way? It's like he's done something to upset her already."
"...My dad upsets a lot of cats, y'know. It's more like Halestorm's just stating the obvious at this point." Applethorn sighed as her mate mentioned her father- she never really did like him. He was too invested in his emotions, and she'd always felt like her aunt was more of a role model than he would ever be- of course, until she was exiled and the warrior was left with only a few cats she felt like she would be able to respect. "At least Windclan's acting somewhat normal- though their leader, along with Thunderclan's, hasn't even come to the gathering! Talk about ignoring their duties." Letting out a snort, her eyes narrowed as she focused on the leaders up on the seastones, shaking her head in disappointment. "This mess would've never happened if Skyclan didn't get themselves involved in something that wasn't meant for them." She muttered under her breath- though she had to go under the radar due to her support of the clans' previous leaders, she couldn't just abandon her beliefs.
Old January 20th, 2017, 10:44 AM
WarriorBorn

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
The molly didn't seem to notice his... bothered reaction by her boundless energy, though she never seemed to notice anyway. Of course, even if he was bothered by it, he never brought it up. Instead he seemed to just put up with her and allowed her to be his company sometimes. The warrior always tried to make time for her former mentor, not only was she one of his few friends but he was also her closest friend, not to mention she had a bit of a crush on him.

"Oh... right," Tawnypetal blushed in embarrassment when the tom informed her that he had been here. Of course he was! She silently scolded herself. She noticed his look of unimpressed when he laid his gaze onto Russetstar. Tawnypetal herself thought that he looked handsome, though not in the way that should would moon over him. No, if she were to moon over someone it would be Talonstrike... even if he never seemed to notice her in that way.

A frown formed on the cat's maw as he stated the gathering was fine, but even she could tell that he wasn't enjoying it. "We really should go around and meet some new people!" Tawnypetal suddenly suggested. "It's been about time that you start to socialize around other cats, and it's not we're at war with any of the clans anyway. Please," the cream color warrior blinked her blue orbs innocently at him as she tried to get him to socialize with the other cats at the gathering.

"We can get to know some people - I'm not saying be friends with them, but just talk to them. How do you think people feel about you when you don't bother with anyone? You've got to try!" She was aware that becoming Halestar's deputy was on his mind and knew that if he never bothered with the other clans or really even his own clanmates than he would never become deputy of Shadowclan. And she wanted him to get the role if it was what he really wanted. "What's the worse that could happen?"
Talonstrike watched Tawnypetal with emotionless eyes. She seemed embarrassed that she had missed the fact that he had been here as well and having spent the same amount of time at the gathering due to arriving together. But she was always over-excited and could be forgetful, so he was use to this. When she brought up the part about socializing with the other cats that attend the gathering, he wasn't pleased about that. "No, I'd rather stay here. Besides, I and talking to you and Forgottenmemory aren't I?" He wasn't prepared to speak to cats from the other clan or even his own clan. But as Tawnypetal explained further about his anti-social actions, he realized that she was right. "Fine," he groaned. "I will talk to others if that is what you wish. I would prefer to speak to Shadowclan cats though," Talonstrike would warm up to his fellow clan-mates if that was what he should do, but nothing told him he had to spend time with the other clans, or at least no more than he wanted.

"My hobbies are guns, blowing stuff up and baseball!" -America

Character Site
Old January 20th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star View Post
( I just realized I called Blackblaze a tom. Is Blackblaze a girl or boy?)

Silversun tried to put on a fake happy face. "I'm fine. What's been happening with your family lately?" Silversun licked her paw again.
(Boy)

Blackblaze sighed. "Sandy thinks I'm cheating on her, Stormshudder's already got herself a mate, and I haven't seen Finchbeak around lately. It's like it's all falling apart, and then we don't have a deputy or medicine cat apprentice for the clan. I... Ugh, I shouldn't be telling you this, I' m just making it worse for you." Blackblaze huffed and stretched out, suddenly very fidgety.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old January 20th, 2017, 01:09 PM
AWESOME

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
(Boy)

Blackblaze sighed. "Sandy thinks I'm cheating on her, Stormshudder's already got herself a mate, and I haven't seen Finchbeak around lately. It's like it's all falling apart, and then we don't have a deputy or medicine cat apprentice for the clan. I... Ugh, I shouldn't be telling you this, I' m just making it worse for you." Blackblaze huffed and stretched out, suddenly very fidgety.
"Oh..." Silversun looked around, not sure what to say. Silversun shifted her weight from paw to paw. "Well...who will be our deputy then?" She asked, trying not to seem awkward. She looked up at the sky, not really caring about the answer. What she did care about though, was the RiverClan. She had bad experiences with that Clan. It was her fomer Clan, and she did enjoy it a tiny bit. She liked ThunderClan better...but without a deputy and a medicine cat apprentice, Silversun would have felt more safer in the RiverClan. She reminded herself that this was the Clan for her though. She looked back at Blackblaze.
Red Rose~My meat-eating flower pet.
Dark Rose~My Rose sister
If you want to be in my fam please PM me!
Feed my dragons!
Old January 20th, 2017, 03:06 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
The ShadowClan apprentice, Nightpaw, walked over to Whitebird. "Hello, Whitebird," he mewed. "How are you doing?"

"Good you" Whitebird responded.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old January 20th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star View Post
"Oh..." Silversun looked around, not sure what to say. Silversun shifted her weight from paw to paw. "Well...who will be our deputy then?" She asked, trying not to seem awkward. She looked up at the sky, not really caring about the answer. What she did care about though, was the RiverClan. She had bad experiences with that Clan. It was her fomer Clan, and she did enjoy it a tiny bit. She liked ThunderClan better...but without a deputy and a medicine cat apprentice, Silversun would have felt more safer in the RiverClan. She reminded herself that this was the Clan for her though. She looked back at Blackblaze.
"I don't know, it's just... So new to me." Blackblaze saw Silversun staring at Riverclan and frowned. "Silver, are you okay?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old January 20th, 2017, 05:33 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The female turned to the male who mentioned her name, "Aww, look! You remembered my name. You must have really liked me," she chuckled giving him a playful nudge. "So, how has your life in your clan been? Any issues?" she tilting her head at the tom. She let her greenish grey eyes scan him while she waiting for a response.
Leafstorm scowled at her touch. He hadn't meant to say her name out loud. Had he? He faced her with unblinking eyes wondering why on earth this cat was so nice to him? He shifted his paws then glancing down to them. Was he hot? It was a cool night. How could he be hot? He hadn't been paying attention to Dewpatchs words. Too worried about what might happen next. He eyes darted back and forth. He felt too vulnerable. It was a feeling he did not take lightly to. The tom flicked his tail when he realized Dewpatch was awaiting him to speak. Had she just asked him a question? He was extremely aware of her rather captivating eyes staring into him. Not staring past him as he often did to others, but rather seeking him.

Leafstorm gulped unaware of what the she-cat had said. He looked around for clues but turned with no success. How long had it been? When was this gathering over? Who would save him from this misery? Leafstorm shuddered slightly not from the cold. He looked back to Dewpatch trying to mask he uncomfortableness. "Yes?" He squeaked out, quickly quieting himself from his feeble tone. He cleared his throat and tried again. "I mean yes, Yes." he mewed again, his voice deep and very manly.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Closed Thread