Today 04:24 PM
The next generation of...
Last post by Hound
Today 04:14 PM

Old April 1st, 2018, 03:43 PM
Kittymon

My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Darlingpaw did this and that and thought boom and bomb.

@Boba Fett
Old April 2nd, 2018, 03:05 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Whiteflash nodded in agreement. Glancing at their kit he ponderered on what to say. Nuzzling Feathercloud's cheek the large tom lead his mate over to the nursery making sure to keep his pace normal so it didn't alarm his son and daughter. The tom brushed his thick white tail gently over his mate's side as they walked. "Riverkit, Frozenkit?" He meowed as they neared.
The two littermates were on top of each other wrestling but stopped as their father, who they believed to be their adopted uncle spoke. What do they want? Frozenkit thought stepping back to let his sister stand. Riverkit got into a sitting pose. She was the shy one out of the two bit she was still grieving for Icebelly. The thought of her adopted mother pained her and Frozenkit.
"What?" Frozenkit as flicking his thick tail. It wasn't like the pare of them to come up to them normally only visiting Icebelly when she was away from them so why were they coming now? The strange thing is that Frozenkit looks just like Whiteflash except he had the same hue of blue as Feathercloud. How neasther of them put two and two together no one knows.
Feathercloud looked at her two first borns with a pained look as they neared. This was going to be hard for her to do, since she never expected to ever see the day when she told her first two born kits that sge was their true mother and thay she was too afraud to go into the nursery. 'What happens if they reject us? I don't know what I'd do if they don't ever want to see or talk to us ever again,' thought the queen, her paws starting to shift. "We know rhat you have just lost my sister and your adoptive mother Icebelly, but we really want to tell you who your true parents are." started Feathercloud with uneasiness.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 05:36 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessFerocity View Post

Flickerfur laughed and ran into the clearing. (Shift to Clearing)
Berryfang ran after him her breathing was quickening her tail was in the air and it flicked a few times her eyes felt a bit dry from the air blowing against her she felt her fur being pushed back too her claws were unsheathed to give her more traction on the ground in case if they had to turn . She was two Fox lengths behind him her mouth was open and gulped in air as she ran she skidded to a halt as they made it to the clearing her claws digging into the ground pushing up a bit of dirt which created claw marks in the earth floor it kinda hurt since her claws were pushing against something kinda solid and her claws weren't made of anything really strong . Berryfang pantted and retracted her claws from the ground and sheathed them feeling them ache afterwards which was an unpleasant feeling she twitched her whiskers as she walked up beside her brother she wasn't fast like him she was average at speed . She looked at flickerfur and tilted her head her brown eyes seemed to glow a tiny bit as she smiled " have anything fun in mind or are ya just hungry ? " she joked and laughed after that making her ears fold back as she did they perked back up when she let out a content sigh. She looked at the kill pile and twitched her nose the prey did look...pleasing to her eyes at the moment .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 2nd, 2018, 05:48 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Berryfang ran after him her breathing was quickening her tail was in the air and it flicked a few times her eyes felt a bit dry from the air blowing against her she felt her fur being pushed back too her claws were unsheathed to give her more traction on the ground in case if they had to turn . She was two Fox lengths behind him her mouth was open and gulped in air as she ran she skidded to a halt as they made it to the clearing her claws digging into the ground pushing up a bit of dirt which created claw marks in the earth floor it kinda hurt since her claws were pushing against something kinda solid and her claws weren't made of anything really strong . Berryfang pantted and retracted her claws from the ground and sheathed them feeling them ache afterwards which was an unpleasant feeling she twitched her whiskers as she walked up beside her brother she wasn't fast like him she was average at speed . She looked at flickerfur and tilted her head her brown eyes seemed to glow a tiny bit as she smiled " have anything fun in mind or are ya just hungry ? " she joked and laughed after that making her ears fold back as she did they perked back up when she let out a content sigh. She looked at the kill pile and twitched her nose the prey did look...pleasing to her eyes at the moment .
“Both!” He padded over to the fresh kill pile and dangles a fish in front of her nose. “Come get it,” he said and darted off.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 06:08 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
rushingwater already knew she talk a lot so, when he didn't respond at first she was worried she overwhelmed him. she cursed herself, she was just rather excited like always. that emotion seem like a personality trait by now. "oh, i guess it can. i barely really felt anything. possibly i was too distracted to feel real pain. hmm, is that even possible? well, i don't really know. " she shrugged. rushingwater tilt her head, looking at his paws. "i suppose so but that it is also useful! i mean in battle when you bat someone with them, it hurt more. i know if i hit someone with my paw they would barely feel it. i'm really small, you probably already noticed. don't know why. bad luck in the genes!" she chuckled. rushingwater blinked, hazelnutsplash was kind of strange. not the splash part, though. what was a hazelnut, anyway? "same! i mean the only reason i have the suffix water is because i requested it. it goes well and i'm pretty sure any other suffix would sound stupid. i remember i was worried about getting named rushingwind! i would sound like a Windclan cat. no offense to Windclan but I'm Riverclan and just Riverclan!" rushingwater exclaimed then redirected her gaze the cloud. "cloud watching isn't my favorite thing to do, to be honest but it is nice to do! i don't have much of a hobby unless you consider talking and running one. " she joked, her whiskers twitching in amusement.

“Real pain? Is there a difference between real pain and fake pain? Is there even fake pain?” Hazelnutsplash’s mind wandered for a moment, wondering how in the world there could be fake pain. He knew cats could fake pain, but could they feel not real pain? “I’m confusing myself..” He exclaimed, shaking his head and perking his ears, listening again to Rushingwater babble on. Hazelnutsplash looked at his paws again. “Yeah, I suppose that they could hurt more? But wouldn’t you just unsheathe your claws anyways? That really dampens any blow made with the paw itself.” But the tomcat did have to admit, as she continued on, that he was a lot bigger than her. But Hazelnutsplash was a lot bigger than most cats. “I’m more of the opposite. I got the very large side of the gene pool. I’m like a giant to some cats.” The tom meowed, specifically talking about her, but subtly, so it may have whizzed right over her head. “You’re right, Rushingwind would be a very Windclan-ny name. But some cats have interesting names, not related to their clan at all!” Like Brownbabble. His name if fully talking about himself. Hazelnutsplash giggled a little at his own thought, which was quite a pun of its own. He then again focused his attention on Rushingwater. ”Hey, pretty much anything you like to do is considered a hobby. Even generic things like talking and running.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

Pleasantpaw watched with a blank expression as the she-cat tripped to the ground, the faintest hint of amusement glimmering in his yellow eyes. He didn’t offer the other apprentice a paw. He didn’t try to help her up in any way actually. He should’ve been a gentleman, but he didn’t act. He was too busy being impressed with himself.
“I knew that my amazing presence could be a bit of a shock to some cats, but to be able to knock a cat down? Now that’s impressive,” he murmured to himself, looking very pleased with himself. There wasn’t a single bit of modesty that could be detected in his eyes, voice or smile. He was truly impressed with himself. The tom thought very highly of himself so it wasn’t particularly shocking to him that he had managed to be so impressive once again, although the she-cat might’ve considered him to be a bit strange. Pleasantpaw took no notice of any reaction that the apprentice had nor did he make any comment on it. Instead he simply turned his attention back the she-cat and and patiently waited for her to get back onto her paws.
“I see,” he said quietly. “Are you new around here?” he asked curiously. It would make sense if she were a newcomer. The fact that she was already about his age yet hadn’t met many cats didn’t make much sense. Well actually it did make sense, but she would at least know what the names of the cats her age were right? Even if she hadn’t met them personally she surely would’ve heard of them from apprentice ceremonies and in the apprentice’s den. The only possible reasons that he could think of for this were that either she was really, really shy, or she was indeed new to the clan. He met her eyes as she locked gazes with him. He didn't look away. He stared back at her, his expression blank as usual, and even looking a little bit bored.

As Settingpaw was shaking the dust out of her fur, her sharp ears caught Pleasantpaw’s murmur, much to her displeasure. Pffft you wish big boy. She laughed in her head, flicking hiring it probably wouldn’t be the nicest to comment her thoughts out loud. She was trying to make friends, right? But do you really want to be friends with this guy? Settingpaw studied the tom, taking note of his tall posture and the way he seemed to hold himself high. Like on a higher standard than others. You don’t really know him though. He could actually be very nice. Settingpaw argued with herself in her head, something she did often, though most if the time it was out loud.
She then averted her eyes quickly, realizing that she might’ve been staring at him for too long. At his question, her tail lashed once, more in annoyance than anger. “Yes. I’m new around here.” She meowed, in a way that seemed to say “I’m stating the obvious.” Settingpaw did not like to deal with small talkers, cats who just talked to say words. She liked meaningful conversations, conversations that she could get something out of.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 06:10 PM

Quote:

“Both!” He padded over to the fresh kill pile and dangles a fish in front of her nose. “Come get it,” he said and darted off.
Berryfang tilted her head again flicking an ear as well when she watched him walk over to the pile then was wide eyed as she saw the fish dangling infront of her face making her whiskers twitch she caught its odor and felt her stomach rumble she also felt her mouth water a bit fish were her favorite ! She opened her mouth a bit in attempt to get it then jolted as her brother dashed off she shook her head and growled a bit she ran after him this is such a kit thing to do! she twitched and flicked her tail with that thought . The she cat huffed and moved all the strength she had to her hind legs trying to make her go faster " is this the fun thing you had in mind? " she asked her eyes narrowing a tad bit in frustration but a smile showed up on her face not long after .

Old April 2nd, 2018, 06:41 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Berryfang tilted her head again flicking an ear as well when she watched him walk over to the pile then was wide eyed as she saw the fish dangling infront of her face making her whiskers twitch she caught its odor and felt her stomach rumble she also felt her mouth water a bit fish were her favorite ! She opened her mouth a bit in attempt to get it then jolted as her brother dashed off she shook her head and growled a bit she ran after him this is such a kit thing to do! she twitched and flicked her tail with that thought . The she cat huffed and moved all the strength she had to her hind legs trying to make her go faster " is this the fun thing you had in mind? " she asked her eyes narrowing a tad bit in frustration but a smile showed up on her face not long after .
“No! Just thought of it now!” He said pumping his legs. He was smalł, not brave but he was quick. He should have been a WindClan cat. His green eyes were wide with mischief and humor.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 06:52 PM

Quote:

“No! Just thought of it now!” He said pumping his legs. He was smalł, not brave but he was quick. He should have been a WindClan cat. His green eyes were wide with mischief and humor.
Berryfang flicked her ears and smirked as she held her head up " ok then " she meowed she saw her brothers tail in front of her and the smirk stayed on her muzzle if I can't catch up to him then I'll just make him stop her whiskers twitched again she leaned forward and bit on flickerfur's tail then she unsheathed her claws and suddenly stopped she was now in a sitting position as her claws dug into the ground . She pulled on his tail backwards trying to get him to slow down but she made sure not to bite too hard since she knew that tails were sensitive . " I just thought of this too! " she meowed through a mouth full of fur and again that smirk still on her face .She wasn't planning on running the whole time and she didn't want to look like a mouse brain chasing after some tom that had fish in his jaws.

Old April 2nd, 2018, 07:02 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Berryfang flicked her ears and smirked as she held her head up " ok then " she meowed she saw her brothers tail in front of her and the smirk stayed on her muzzle if I can't catch up to him then I'll just make him stop her whiskers twitched again she leaned forward and bit on flickerfur's tail then she unsheathed her claws and suddenly stopped she was now in a sitting position as her claws dug into the ground . She pulled on his tail backwards trying to get him to slow down but she made sure not to bite too hard since she knew that tails were sensitive . " I just thought of this too! " she meowed through a mouth full of fur and again that smirk still on her face .She wasn't planning on running the whole time and she didn't want to look like a mouse brain chasing after some tom that had fish in his jaws.
Flickerfur skid to a stop yowling. “Ow!” He dropped the fish in the process and tackled his sister.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 07:08 PM

Quote:

Flickerfur skid to a stop yowling. “Ow!” He dropped the fish in the process and tackled his sister.
Berryfang snickered and gasped as she was tackled she snorted " hey I tried my best not to bite too hard " she meowed and glared at him with a flick of her right ear then she grinned and sheathed her claws she batted him in the head with her right paw and tried to push him off with her hind legs . She looked at the fish and was wide eyed " ah! Now it's gonna get spoiled and may turn into Qrow-food!" she meowed a bit louder sounding worried for the fishes well being . Which was mouse brained since its already dead . She meowed and batted her brothers head for a while .