Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 07:09 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:48 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by Luminous
Today 06:48 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
by Shrew
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:47 AM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:36 AM

Old March 30th, 2024, 11:17 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Silently, Silentpaw trudged up, his face blank and expressionless.

Iceclaw was already seated, his blind eyes looking off to the distance and his tail twitching.

Springblossom padded up, ears perked up. A meeting? What for? Whatever it was, it must be important, wouldn't it be?

Hawkkit bounded towards where the other cats were seated, her expression brightening up once she saw Dawnstar.
"Hi!! Hi Dawnstar!" She squealed before Iceclaw aggressively hushed her, glaring daggers towards the little kit.

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old March 30th, 2024, 11:23 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Sootkit showed up.

[was too tired to make a proper post… this is what ye get gals]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old March 31st, 2024, 12:03 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Petalrot approached the Shadpwledge, finding a spot more towards the back to settle.
Old March 31st, 2024, 12:30 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker could tell Dawnstar was immensely irritated, and the enforcer could hardly blame her. Even she found it difficult to keep her emotions in check as she thought about the utter disaster the hunting patrols had been. It was like pulling teeth with these idiot cats. Hm. Maybe she should start actually pulling teeth. Maybe that would get them to listen.

Mistlewhisker shook the frustration from her fur as she settled a distance away from the Shadowledge, tail twitching with the last remnants of her annoyance.

Birdkit
ShadowClan
she/her | 5 moons
[Blue-grey tabby with dark blue overcoat, white underside and amber eyes]
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Birdkit padded out into the clearing, feeling a little duller than usual. Visions of Smokekit's mangled body had kept her from sleeping recently, and her energy was lacking. She settled at the edge of the crowd, loafing into a little kitten loaf--though she wasn't much of a kitten anymore.

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 18 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Hillstrider popped out of the warrior's den, sensing the tension in the air and grimacing internally. Aw gee, he doubted this meeting was gonna be very fun. The light-hearted tom padded into the crowd, settling down with a heavy thump and beginning to groom his toe beans. He knew he wasn't in trouble--he hadn't been assigned to anything--but he couldn't help but feel nervous.
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; March 31st, 2024 at 12:40 AM.
Old March 31st, 2024, 05:15 AM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

She padded into camp, tail lashing and fur just slightly bristled. Her anger was at a low simmer at the moment. Dawnstar was sure she'd work herself up into a decent rage by the end of this meeting. Even though it wasn't everyone, her clan was more than just one cat, so the whole clan would bear the brunt of the leader's wrathful disappointment.

"ShadowClan, gather." Dawnstar roared, clearing the leap to the Shadowledge in one powerful bound. She paced the length of the rock twice before forcing herself to sit down. There was no reason for her to screech right this second, she had ceremonies to get through.
#shcmeeting

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @naiad @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @fading @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @elaif @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @staurn @carmen @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Lillith @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Sakura. @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Cubeisdagoat @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @R0ttenC4ndy @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @peachfuzz~ @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @*_Athena_* @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @ThePrettyPurpleDemon @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @Collieheart @MangofDoom @arrow. @Artemis @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Fawn<3 @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @Cubehadtomakeanotherone
Moon paw came up to the shadowledge. She wondered why Dawnstar seemed so angry.
Old March 31st, 2024, 07:09 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

SHE/HER
Purrks: Silver Tongue [Inactive]

Now the eldest, she was born second in line. A legacy she never wanted. An heir to an invisible throne of death and destruction. Granddaughter to the ruthless and daughter to that backbone of Shadowclan, their medinice cat. Howlingkit takes each step into the meeting an empty shell. No star cat could give her another chance at the image she created. The image that she was burning from the inside due to hatred and anger. Dark grey pelt weaving through and around cats she only knew by name.

It was her ceremony that would take place here. All of siblings were becoming apprentices. The next force and wave of Shadowclan’s warrior, then they would all die slowly before failing goals they dreamed of. Howling would not be possible to help her. She wouldn’t be able to protect Sunny as well as before. The eldest of the litter had also discarded the name she was given. Taking on another, one that served a different meaning than that of one she gave her grandmother. She would be known as Heronpaw. The name she had wished of being given, a name forged out of spite and hatred. Her own calling card. Howlingkit was made of the rage of a thousand moons. Nothing would change that.

Nothing would change her now. There was no reason to. She shakes her head to get rid of the bubbling anger that dared flood her mind. This reality would have to change for her, a normal life she was travel now. Would she change the tides of this legacy she was forced to claim. Forced to step into now that her brother was dead. Nobody else could stop that now, not even her…

The only thing that caught her attention was Birdkit. Her sister. The only one here as of now. Howlingkit struggling with what she would even say towards her. The blue and yellowed shekit had built walls around herself ever since birth, now she was trapped in them. By her own words and actions. She calls out to Birdkit. Paws moving her a bit closer. “I. ” Was she really doing this right now? Was she really going to try and build a ladder out of these walls and a bridge to her sibling? “We were never close. It is my fault, something I wish to apologize for, I am….” She couldn’t even form the damn word. “Bird…don’t die. Okay?” Directed away. A cowards game of words, one that she was familiar with.

[ @Mica ]

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old March 31st, 2024, 07:41 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Flashpaw exists
[Closed]

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old March 31st, 2024, 08:30 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

[Tick Kit]
[Purrks- Bewitched/Constant Hunger-no others yet]
[He Him] - [Shadowclan Kit] - [4 Moons]

Tick Kits ears shot up at the meeting call, eyes rounding. A meeting!! He lovedd meetings!! Maybe for more then one reason, ooh he should list all of the reasons!! Tick kit was particularly energetic today, a small bubbly fluffball eager to listen. Scrambling over he sat down tilting his head up to take a long glance at the shadowclan leader, oh! She did not look happy, Tick Kit felt his excitement deflate a little. He didn’t want to be too close incase there was a lot of shouting so he shuffled back. Although, he personally didn’t mind shouting that much, Mother almost never really shouted unless he and Morning Kit did something stupid, but never Scarlet. Scarlet never got shouted at. He was okay with that though!! She was the super cool listener so it made sense why Scarlet was never shouted at.. Tick Kit blinked slightly, as his thoughts trailed off, before snapping back to focus.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old March 31st, 2024, 08:35 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

《 Windflowerpaw 》
6/100

she/they / shadowclan apprentice / mood switches

The multi-colored excitable she-cat bounded up near the Shadowledge. Blazing blue gazes searched the crowd until she settled to a cat..right next to her. "Psst!" she whispered (not really). "Do you know what this is about?"
(closed)

Last edited by nyx; April 2nd, 2024 at 02:55 PM.
Old March 31st, 2024, 08:52 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

starlingstreak

brows lifted ever so slightly as dawnstar stormed into the clearing. quite an interesting start to a meeting, though she’d certainly seen the shadow queen angrier. slinking away from her perch, she moved to a place on the outskirts of the clearing, face blank as she waited for something to happen. at meetings, something always happened. (she supposed that was their purpose)

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity