Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Mica
Today 09:45 PM
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 09:19 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 09:16 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 09:16 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 09:01 PM

Old April 19th, 2018, 09:26 PM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
wolfcall didn't know where he was going. perhaps that was the best thing to do right now. just do whatever. they should really make mentors show you want you are suppose to do when your a warrior. he couldn't focus properly without having someone barking in his ear it seem. wolfcall figured hunting was the best bet for him right now. new-leaf meant more prey, which logically they didn't need more. however starclan can kiss his furry face if they think he is going on a border patrol. socializing with others? never. wolfcall sniff the air, smelling for anything that could possibly be prey. he didn't even care if it was a cat, wait what? wolfcall blinked, okay he did care about that. he didn't eat cats. he wander around the territory before finally catching a whiff of something. it smelled.. like.. everything else. "eh, prey smells all the same so, it must be prey. " he shrugged, speaking out loud to himself.
Aspiringspirit snorted in disgust hearing his words. She stood up showing herself. "Are you even a warrior, or an undertrained kit who is lost?" She meowed loudly. "You even look rather confused." She meowed walking in a circle around him. " sorry if I come off.. hostile.. But a cat sho doesn't know their scents isn't worthy of the warrior title. "

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old April 20th, 2018, 12:08 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Passionstar stared at Erminewhisper in a baffled manner upon her sudden aggression until his brows furrowed into an amusement understanding. Could he blame her? Not really. Most places, as valuable as this one, deserved to be left alone without prying visitors. “Erminewhisper, dear, I know I wasn’t the only one who received lessons from my mother about how sharing is caring, eh?” Passionstar gave a teasing reprimand. He didn’t deny that she could possibly be right. With being leader, there was so many clan mates that wanted his attention. It’ll be an overwhelming thing, and something Passionstar was on the verge of stressing about. He didn’t like to be bother with a lot of company as he was not an extroverted tom. He did enjoy little chatter here and there; most times, he was the tom to use his actions more than his verbals. Keeping a jaunty glint towards his friend, Passionstar snickered at Erminewhisper’s antics. Her exaggerations was a great deal of immaturity, igniting his own youthfulness. “Oh, Passionstar, can you look into my eyes and tell me what color they are? Can I have your approval of my life choices? Can I follow you anywhere for protection? If we’re good enough friends, will you be able to share your den with me?” It wasn’t easy to mock a lovesick fangirl, even Passionstar had to stop such silliness as he couldn’t contain a serious expression and bursted out laughing. Calming down from his chuckling fest, he shook his head vigorously. “Yeah, no. Pretty sure the stars will be calling me home if I have to go through any of that.” He ruffled his fur, inhaling the crisp scents of the forest. Passionstar was known to help out his clan mates, in any possible way. He liked to give advice but he wasn’t a counselor. He wasn’t an expert at consoling whoever needed help. “And, don’t you dare jinx me, Erminewhisper!” He glared at her. “I plan on having a peaceful reign, and not being bombarded by this or that.” Knowing Passionstar, it would be to keep up with him since he was never in the same spot for too long.

“Maybe if I do feel overwhelmed, we can play a game of tag team, right?” Passionstar smirked. He found it comical if Erminewhisper played as a leader; taking on the duties, checking up on everyone’s wellbeing, ensuring that the territory and border is safe from any hostile company - it was a business deal, not something to enjoy as protocols were never ideal to Passionstar. He rather audaciously do as he please to what he sees fit. “Be the old partners in crime, hm?” He gave her a knowing look, “Birds of the same feather, flock together? Two peas in a pod? Superhero and sidekick? Of course, we obviously both know I would be the superhero, and you’d be my obedient sidekick.” Passionstar purred. One thing the leader knew that would always remain constant was his kithood friends. Treasuring the two of them, Powdernose and Erminewhisper was all he known as a kit and apprentice. Passionstar wasn’t what he known others to be as extroverted. He was more concerned with the involvement of the world. What was beyond the forest, as we all know? His partner in crime had been his brother, his unfortunate twin, the one he still missed with every part of his heart. What Burn had scorched in the vital organ, Powdernose and Erminewhisper had patched it up. He never truly told them how much he appreciated them, but he hoped they understood where he was coming from. The nostalgic memories of messing around with Erminewhisper swirled in his head like a tornado. Whether playing games well known, or creating their own using their wild creativity. Passionstar remembered how Erminewhisper was the better one when it came to hide-and-seek or tag. “Over my dead tail you’ll be able to find me now! In my defense, I was a chubby kit. We both know I wasn’t fast. Not to mention how clumsy I was. Besides, I let you win,” No, he didn’t. Passionstar faintly remember how irritated he used to get whenever Erminewhisper swiftly and confidently found or caught him, but she didn’t need to know that. Passionstar stood up, walking towards Erminewhisper until he towered above her in a dominant stance, “We’re not kits anymore, and I may or may not have found the perfect places in case the opportunity presents itself.” The tom appeared to be gloating, confident that he could finally win a game of Hide-and-Seek against Erminewhisper. She was an excellent hider and tracker, he’ll give her that, as he could never find her wherever she hid while the game was in action. That alone also made him annoyed - being older, Passionstar almost positive that he could beat his old friend in anything. Then again, this was Erminewhisper...he shouldn’t let anything slip past her.

Perched on top of the stump, Passionstar seemed content. It would be a place he’d keep note of whenever he wanted to whisk himself away. It was only silence for a few moments as he glanced in every direction. From the tallest trees, to the rustling of a squirrel that may be preparing a nest. His ears flicked back for a second, standing to his paws, Passionstar jumped off the stump, landing in front of Erminewhisper. She looked calm, sitting innocently as she stared up at the sky. Passionstar hated to interrupt her little relaxing moment, but he knew that Erminewhisper was used to how he acted, and staying in one spot without constant moving was shameful to Passionstar. “Don’t wanna cut your thinking process short, oh great queen,” Passionstar coughed to get Erminewhisper’s attention. To further his exaggeration, he lowered his front half into a respectable bow, one that you would give a monarch. “But this humble dork would love to see these other hidden gems you discovered.” His hues had brightened in color, brushing against his best friend as he circled her, whacking her with the tip of his tail. “Unless you plan on knocking me out and hiding me away here for the rest of the moons. You seem like you’re crazy enough to do that.” The tom snickered amusingly. Passionstar didn’t truly regard Erminewhisper as being sadistic - at all. With her, playful bantering was a must. With her, joking insults were vital. With her, Passionstar was as comfortable around her as he was around his brother. He knew Erminewhisper would laugh and make fun of him, but he also knew, right after mocking him, she would pick him back up.
Sharing is caring. Erminewhisper hadn’t heard that in… oh, moons. A lot of them. Sometimes she felt old when she thought about how long it’d been since she’d curled up in the nursery with her Mother, siblings close to her side - she’d gotten her suffix in honor of one of her sisters. It certainly wasn’t because of her quiet and shy personality, nor her meek nature. The leader at the time had been Ashstar, and he’d been more than understanding when it came to her request to honor her lost sibling. Erminewhisper had been a little surprised, but she was glad that it had been granted to her. ”Well, you DO have nine lives. But if you’re stupid to lose any of them anytime soon, then I’m going to yell at you so loudly they’ll hear it all the way in SkyClan! Wait, no… Twolegplace!”

The she cat declared, her white tail twitching back and forth as her eyes gleamed fiercely. She wasn’t kidding, either. Passionstar was important to her - nine lives or not, she didn’t want him to die. Not even if it meant he’d come back almost right away. After all, there was always that slim chance that something could happen… the old Evil Era leader, Blazingnight, had lost her lives in a battle. She’d had nine lives just like any other leader, at least Erminewhisper thought so, but a ShadowClan warrior had told her the story of how the former leader had had all of her lives taken by the Dark Forest. StarClan was much more understanding and gracious, but Erminewhisper still didn’t want to risk it… just in case. That was understandable, right? She wasn’t used to being an unreasonable cat. Erminewhisper never asked for much, she’d never really wanted that much anyways… except for this. For her best friend to stay alive. ”Sidekick? Yeah, right! We both know that you would be the sidekick, you fluff-brained dork!” The she cat whacked him with her tail (it was big and fluffy, so any injury that it could have inflicted would have been very small indeed) and smirked at him, her teeth partly showing in a teasing manner.

When it came to strength, Passionstar had the upper hand - despite her build, and her Clan, Erminewhisper seemed to be built for speed more than anything else. She had no idea who her Father was or where he was from, only that he had been a dirtbag - a charming one, perhaps, but a dirtbag anyways - and that he had chosen to leave their family in search of something more fulfilling. Her Mother had often complained about him when Erminewhisper was still very young, leaving the young she cat wondering what her bad Father had done to gain her Mother’s love in the first place. Then again, her Mother’d been quite young when she’d had kits… about 20 moons old at the time, barely a warrior, and with a reputation among her friends that had ultimately been destroyed after she’d had Erminewhisper. The only surviving kit of the litter. This past was strange, and she didn’t know a lot about it, but she didn’t need to - all she needed to know was that her Mother still loved her and wherever her Father is, he would never be able to touch her.

”Oh? What makes you think I won’t be able to find you now, nothing’s changed!” The she cat teased with another smirk, barely able to keep from giggling as she examined Passionstar. He was such a dork. It was fun to tease him, because he was not only able to take it, but he teased her as well. Moments passed before she said anything again, staring up at the sky. The she cat hoped to come out here to stargaze one evening… it was quiet out here. The rest of the world didn’t even exist when she was in her special spot, and while she thrived off of company, it was good to have a few moments to herself. Not all the time, though… Erminewhisper was pretty sure she would just shrivel up and die if she couldn’t talk to anybody for moons. She’d had company, it just wasn’t… the same without her best friend around.

Her Mother hadn’t been in great shape lately. She was only 20 moons older than her daughter, but 55 moons old was an old cat… to Erminewhisper, anyways. In another 20 moons she would be off in the elder’s den, hopefully surviving - but it was hard to stay alive in there. Erminewhisper wasn’t going to end up in there, no sir! She would die fighting or not at all. ”Don’t you dare mock my title! I am a queen, and you know it!” The she cat scoffed, holding her head high, the picture of elegance and grace for a minute - before she dropped back into her usual position. Erminewhisper didn’t move with great beauty, she wasn’t one to command attention… her stance was never perfect, and even her hunting crouch had never become fully perfected, but she reflected all the joy of life. Any happy little thing you could think of, that was what Erminewhisper’s smile seemed to remind them of. Like she was thinking about that very thing at the moment. Her real smile, anyways… not the playful one that she so often showed. ”Alright, alright, we can go…” Her voice trailed off as she practically bounced off through the woods, a flash of white. This one was a medium size, probably an abandoned fox den, but Erminewhisper loved it in there. It was cozy and warm and Erminewhisper loved it in there.

She wouldn’t admit it, not really, but she’d thought at first that maybe her Father had made this little den just for her. Sometimes when younger cats spoke about their happy parents, Erminewhisper wished she could be like them - with a family that was whole and happy, not broken like hers was. ”Here we are!” She announced once they had arrived, before darting down into the little den-like area. It was big enough for two warriors and an apprentice, she was guessing - it wasn’t like she had brought more cats here to see if it was exactly that size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The she-cat noticed the weird look that was placed on Caliapaw’s face once she’d tripped. She wanted to clear her throat but felt that that would just make things even more awkward. She couldn’t help but notice how uncomfortable she felt, looking at Caliapaw’s expression. It was as if though she were about to laugh yet had stopped herself from doing so. Back in their kithood, they would’ve laughed together, but now there was no laughter exchanged between them except for the forced chuckle that Everpaw let out. The calico apprentice looked away, unable to bear the awkward silence between them anymore. She waited impatiently for the medicine cat apprentice so that she could feel better. It there was one thing she absolutely could not stand, it was definitely awkward silences, even if she was used to them.

Everpaw turned back to look at Caliapaw as she responded, quietly grateful that she had spoken so quickly. Now she could take her mind off that uncomfortable. It wasn’t just embarrassment that tugged at her mind, but worry. They were growing up and changing. It was starting to worry as she had no idea what it might mean for their friendship.
Everpaw couldn’t help but let out a snort at the other she-cat’s words. “I don’t exactly know but I get the feeling that it has happened,” she said, rolling her eyes. The she-cat hadn’t heard anything around the camp, but because of what she believed, she was almost certain that someone had been hurt. Of course, she would always support Sunpaw no matter what happened, but he worried her. She knew what love could do. She had watched it tear her sister’s heart apart and she was determined to believe that every love story would end up that way. She wasn’t ready to watch Sunpaw’s heart be broken and she didn’t want it to ever happen. She was ready to defend him and stop him if he got too far, but her best friend had his own mind and made his own decisions. In the end it would be up to him what happened and Everpaw would be powerless to stop him. She liked to think that it wouldn’t happen for a while, that soon enough she would be able to weave some sense into his mind, but with the way he was going, there was no doubt that sooner or later, he would be wounded.

“That’s nice of him. Probably the nicest thing WindClan will ever do for us,” she remarked, saying the last part as a snarl. She couldn’t help but wonder why Zerosight was even helping the ThunderClan medicine cat when they were each a nemesis to the other. And why was Blazingstar allowing this? Or maybe Blazingstar didn’t know. The calico’s hues darkened a little as well, worry shadowing them. Those words were words that no cat wanted to hear coming from their medicine cat. Shaking her pelt, she pushed the dark thoughts to the back of her mind, ready for her to worry about later and not now. “It’s going alright,” she said. “It shouldn’t be long before my mentor starts assessing me,” she remarked. She was reaching the age that most cats were when they became warriors. Surely it wouldn’t be long before she was tested too.
Caliapaw was not good in social situations. She never had been and she never would be. The problem was, she just had never cared enough to try harder… in her professional state, she was much better at carrying on a conversation and thinking of things to say. With her old friends? She wasn’t as good, it seemed. ”Well, I wouldn’t worry too much, I guess. Sunpaw will grow up - eventually - and learn that he’s going to have to do better than a little flirting.” Then again, Caliapaw had seen just as many cats who had never learned their lesson. They filled up the holes inside their hearts with more flirting, and when that faded away, they pretended they were fine. She couldn’t give them advice. She didn’t know them. But she observed, and she learned, and this was why she didn’t understand love.

It looked like it wasn’t any more than affection. But, Caliapaw could always have been wrong. After all… it was easy to get lost when it came to this sort of thing. Her golden eyes scanned her surroundings, before landing on Everpaw again. A look of concern passed over them as her friend mentioned Zerosight being the WindClan medicine cat. WindClan? Surgestorm’s the WindClan medicine cat… I know, because Wheatfur mentioned him about a dozen times. It was really the only thing that bothered me. And yet now, she would have given anything to have Wheatfur back, even with talking about Surgestorm so much. ”Ev… Zerosight’s the former medicine cat of ThunderClan. You’re thinking about Surgestorm… I haven’t met him, but Wheatfur didn’t seem to like him much.” Just mentioning her former mentor sent chills down her spine. It hurt to think about him. Glancing over at her friend again, the young medicine cat summoned up her courage.

”Is… everything okay? You look distracted.” She didn’t want the conversation to get too real, not just yet… a easy transition was what she needed. A really easy transition. She just wanted to make sure that Everpaw was still the same cat, a cat she could trust - a cat she could lean on - someone that she would be able to understand. It felt hard to find cats like that nowadays. Caliapaw might have a few good friends, but… they still weren’t perfect. It was impossible to find a friend that was truly perfect. It didn’t bother her, she wasn’t much of a perfectionist in that area, but she did wish she still had Wheatfur with her. The tom could have been her confidant for moons to come.

He should’ve been… he never should have been at that battle. He never should have been killed. It was cruel, really. The she cat was pulled out of her thoughts by Everpaw’s words. ”That’s awesome! You’ll be a warrior in no time… probably before I get my full medicine cat name, anyways.” The she cat laughed a little, stopping herself after just a moment. She couldn’t think about that. Who would take her to the Starcave? She’d met Shinefang, maybe he would… or maybe she’d meet another medicine cat before long. It felt kind of doubtful, but it wasn’t totally improbable. In all honesty, she was kind of hoping to meet another medicine cat. It could get pretty lonely, when she was working by herself… and without more lessons, too. Shinefang had told her a few things, and maybe someday she’d work up the confidence to go over there and ask him more questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
whine sounding low in his throat, powdernose sat down with a thump. his ears flattened and he lowered further, resting his head on his paws and turning away from stonegazer. the tom remained silent, the only sound being the heavy breathing from his faux attack. his small chest rose and fell quickly, tail twitching with the same rhythm. powdernose's lips quirked up at the edges, though he forced his face to lower into that of no emotion.

hopefully he falls for this, the siamese feline thought, huffing as though he were angry. please don't make stonegazer think that you're having another temper tantrum! powdernose stifled a fearful whimper at the thought. his eyes closed and he forced himself not to turn back towards the larger tom, instead keeping his act standing. if it didn't work, then that was fine. as long as he made stonegazer full-on smile, powdernose would be happy.
A look of confusion settled over the other tom’s features. What was Powdernose doing? Still, even in his confused state, one thought managed to settle over his mind - thank goodness no one else is around to see him like this. What would they think? Appearances were important to Stonegazer, more so than feelings, but the little tom looked so disappointed it was hard not to feel a little bad. He wasn’t completely emotionless, after all. He just did a better job than most at hiding what he felt. ”Are you okay? Perhaps we could play another round, cheer you up a little… but then I really do have duties I should get to.” Stonegazer was softening more than he should. He’d dealt with spoiled apprentices and new warriors who felt like they were entitled to something - to everything, perhaps.

Because they were the kits of powerful figures in the Clan. But, he’d never given in to any of them… and yet here he was, catering to the wishes of the new deputy. Perhaps it was good to show some respect. But this was utterly ridiculous, what he was doing… and yet Stonegazer couldn’t find it in his heart to just walk away right then and there. For whatever reason, he felt like he owed at least a little bit of something to Powdernose. The deputy had taken time out of his day to ask Stonegazer to do something with him… now he should return the favor, he supposed. Even though this was valuable time that could be spent hunting or patrolling for the Clan.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 20th, 2018, 06:50 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvesregion View Post
Aspiringspirit snorted in disgust hearing his words. She stood up showing herself. "Are you even a warrior, or an undertrained kit who is lost?" She meowed loudly. "You even look rather confused." She meowed walking in a circle around him. " sorry if I come off.. hostile.. But a cat sho doesn't know their scents isn't worthy of the warrior title. "
wolfcall's expression didn't alter, however he was surprised to see it was a cat. just unneeded socializing, really. "i'm a apprentice who was made a warrior too soon, that enough for you?" he snorted, rolling his eyes. no use of lying. "of course im confused. " he let out a small chuckle, shaking his head. he found this all very hilarious. "nah, your just feisty. not my fault that you smell like a mouse. " wolfcall brought his paw up, licking it before bringing it over his ear. cats could easily get angered by his attitude and that it was tough to get a reaction out of him. he look over her, studying for any weakness, anything really. it could easily be taken that he was checking her out which was the opposite of the case. anyone new, he would analyze even if it was a clan member. you never know who will betray you next. "who are you, anyway? can't say i seen you around before in thunderclan. don't say you are another windclan cat. " wolfcall would practically lose it if she was. cats from others clans just loved to come into thunderclan's territory and bump into him. he was waiting for her to leave. he just pray to starclan and the forest that she wasn't another of those cats who found it funny to talk to him.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 20th, 2018, 06:55 PM
Alpha wolf

Quote:
wolfcall's expression didn't alter, however he was surprised to see it was a cat. just unneeded socializing, really. "i'm a apprentice who was made a warrior too soon, that enough for you?" he snorted, rolling his eyes. no use of lying. "of course im confused. " he let out a small chuckle, shaking his head. he found this all very hilarious. "nah, your just feisty. not my fault that you smell like a mouse. " wolfcall brought his paw up, licking it before bringing it over his ear. cats could easily get angered by his attitude and that it was tough to get a reaction out of him. he look over her, studying for any weakness, anything really. it could easily be taken that he was checking her out which was the opposite of the case. anyone new, he would analyze even if it was a clan member. you never know who will betray you next. "who are you, anyway? can't say i seen you around before in thunderclan. don't say you are another windclan cat. " wolfcall would practically lose it if she was. cats from others clans just loved to come into thunderclan's territory and bump into him. he was waiting for her to leave. he just pray to starclan and the forest that she wasn't another of those cats who found it funny to talk to him.
"Finally!" She gasped in relief. " I'm Aspiringspirit. I've been a warriors for 30 moons, usually in the shadows. " she meowed calmly. "I've been searching for someone totrain. You seem that a good student."

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old April 20th, 2018, 11:21 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Stonestream let out a soft humming noise, before he chuckled softly. "Life's tough, isn't it?" He mumbled, shaking his head in a sighing manner. Life was so complicated, and sour, and vindictive. Life was just...spontaneous. Stonestream realized that he lived in a period where bad thoughts became revengeful needs, and the good memories were long brushed away. Stonestream knew he never had a happy life. He lost more than he ever gained, and he made horrible decisions; irrational mistakes. In his younger moons, now he laughed at the mistakes he done. What had he been thinking? For Autumnleaf, he doubt she would laugh at her past mistakes. Her story didn't seem comical at all. This was a she cat who was deeply repressed, sullen, and perhaps bitter about everything she went through. Stonestream didn’t know much, and he never liked to judge. She was a good cat - from what he was observing while with her. Whoever would wish to harm such a sweet feline? ‘’Hey,’’ He reprimanded, softly. ‘’Don’t speak like that. Things always tend to look up.’’ He assures her, giving her a heartfilled glance when she looked towards the trees. The slate colored tom knew that all too well. Autumnleaf had been through crises as much as he had. She experienced heartbreak, pain, horror. At the same time: happiness, joy, and love. The painful memories was always more than welcome to forget about but the good memories was locked in the heart; the key thrown away. Stonestream let out a rumbling chuckle, faintly drawing his tail to align on Autumnleaf’s back. “Still had your youth?” He questioned. Then snorted upon her words. Quickly, he added, “C’mon, Autumn. You’re still as youthful as ever. You’re a blossoming flower in spring so stop acting like a flower who’s dormant in winter.” He chided, playfully. Physically, he knew that both of them were much older. He knew soon he’ll be counting more white hairs than the gray on his pelt. Stonestream concludes that he was a few moons older than Autumnleaf, but to him, she was a pretty as any young female warrior. The sad appearance didn’t fit her beauty as much as a smile would cause her features to glow. Throughout spending time with his new friend, he did catch onto her smiles, and it made him lit up as well. The tom adored making others smile or laugh. It was better than a frown by a long shot. “Just because we’re older doesn’t mean we lost our youth,” Stonestream mused, “In fact we’re not old at all! We’re just a lot wiser. We had more experiences, we gripped onto life. I’d admit we could be role models, don’t you think? The youngins might as well learn a thing or two from us.” He purred. He had talked about goals being a waste of time. Long ago, he stopped planning his own life and did whatever he pleased. If there was a battle, he would fight. For he wasn’t an elder, but a senior warrior. He refused to allow his moons to hinder his motives. His main joy in life was appreciating the aesthetics in life. As well as cheering others up so they could see the diamonds in life and not the rocks. Stonestream had nodded dutifully when Autumnleaf had agreed with him, “It gives you something to think about.” He replied, drawing his tail to to his side, comfortably. “Goals can be stressful. You, my darling, could live without the stress.” Stonestream had the feeling that she felt stressed out, built on top of her melancholy thoughts. The events she talked about her life, Stonestream didn’t know if it made her even more depressed just remembering it. He knew the past wasn’t easy to talk about, but she was willing to tell him all about it. He was more than willing to listen to her tale. The past was not an easy subject to turn to, but most times it left a large boulder on the shoulder when you left it hanging there. The past was single rainy cloud that loomed over one when they continuously left it forgotten. Autumnleaf was brave, he’ll admit. He hoped that talking about her past would get her to feel a little more happier that she had a friend who could listen to her. “You just gotta stop putting your life on hold to plan it out. You could be happy again, Autumn. You just have to give yourself a chance.” Albeit he knew they were wiser now (refusing to accept they were older) Stonestream also knew that being alone was not a happy feeling. No cat should want to die alone. Stonestream hardly thought about taking on another mate after his failure with Nettle...then Leopardcloud. He healed ever-so-slowly after these two and became more incline with rebuilding who he was, and living a more peaceful life. He didn’t know if Autumnleaf thought about finding herself a nice well-rounded cat that could make her heart flutter more than they broke it. He just didn’t know - or understand thoroughly how Lightningclaw had hurt her. Stonestream had gave her a gentle smile, flicking his ears out of nervousness that soon melted into a bashful state. He was engrossed in the scar on her neck, wanting to get a closer look, but he didn’t notice that he was too close for comfort. They were already huddled in a tree, sheltering from the rain. Autumnleaf had brushed it aside, giving him no trouble at his curiosity. “Yeah, they are!” He agreed, nodding his head vigorously. All scars told a story. The feline body, at birth should be flawless. No kit was born with a scarred body. Experiences in life painted that horrendous picture, but as well beautiful artwork, depending on the story behind it. For Autumnleaf, her scar’s tale was about Lightningclaw hitting her. Although by accident. “Got the perfect scar on my belly,” he tells her, flicking his eyes outside to take note of the drizzled rain. He became a bit distant as he recollected those troubling events of fighting an opponent. Accidentally, he had exposed the soft fur of his underside, which had an advantage toward his attacker. Stonestream had flinched. Almost as if he could feel that pain once more.”I thought it was gonna be the end of me, if I’m honest. Never had I been so panicked in my life...ha.” That wasn’t a memory that should had been striked back. He preferred to not remember it at all, and he was lucky enough that the wound was left on his stomach because if it became noticeable, then young warriors, apprentices, and kits would want him to retell the bitter tale. That was something he could live without.
Stonestream had lowered his ears, pinning them on his head as he listened to Autumnleaf’s life with Lightningclaw. In his opinion, she deserved much more, but that mattered little because she had been dearly in love with him. It made him remember his first romance with Nettle, a secret he’ll never tell or mention to anyone. He had been made a young warrior, reckless and naive at first. He didn’t expect to fall in love with a rogue cat though. It was a sign of disloyalty to his clan, but the heart had its devious way of making you feel certain attractions to another even if it was morally wrong. Stonestream was happy with his life after settling down with Leopardcloud. Unfortunately, loss of litters, then when they had two daughters, those two perished by two different predator animals. Now, Stonestream knew he was alone, but he wasn’t deterred.
“Hmm,” Stonestream thought aloud when Autumnleaf reflected her opinion on love. As brutal as she made it sound; she was right. To a certain extent. “You make love sound like a venemous thing,” he let out a lighthearted chuckle. He couldn’t blame her. Experiences shaped thoughts on certain subjects. He personally felt that it was the cat that became their object of desire. Of wanting out of desperation to make that cat happy and love you forever. “Love should be something simple. We make it complicated by much. We forget that it’s the cat we direct our emotions to, and when it falls in heartbreak...we blame love.” He said, sullenly. “I just know - personally - that I’ll go out on the limb when it comes to love. Especially if I know the cat is worth it. Because when you love someone, what’s the point of wanting to hurt them? Shouldn’t you be avoiding hurting them?” Love was a goal in life whether a feline wanted it or not. It caught one off guard numerous times. In the end, Stonestream believed, it would be worth it. He had loved Nettle. He loved Leopardcloud. Those ended in heartbreak, eventually, and he was depressed for a while, but he learned that he wouldn’t have changed anything in the world because those two were worth loving. “I also believe, in my opinion, that each cat is different. You feel different emotions. When you fall in Love all over again, it’s like the first time. With a new cat. And, new ambitions - “ Stonestream had cut himself short, realizing that he was sounding a bit too sappy and dreamy. It made his ears heat up in embarrassment, so he cleared his throat giving Autumnleaf a friendly gaze. “Don’t mind my peculiarities. I, um...don’t know where that came from.” His whiskers wiggled as he blinked an innocent gaze; clearing his throat, the tom laid his head down on his paws all the while keeping an intense gave on his company next to him.

Stonestream had a feeling that he was emitting an obvious dislike to a cat he barely knew. He didn’t want to show any resentment towards Autumnleaf’s former mate. Where she condoned certain feelings for him still or not. Stonestream was not a cat to hate, but the things Autumnleaf told him involving her past with Lightningclaw caused him to harbor those budding emotions. She was such an incredibly sweet feline that deserved the world. A tom should be trying every way to pull the moon down from the skies and give it to her as a gift. Her reassurance, her tail on his shoulder cause him to look up at her with a calming gaze. “I didn’t want to rub on you the wrong way. I don’t know if you’re still sensitive about him.” Following afterward, he gave her his intent attention as she talked more about Lightningclaw, revealing how he was a hero to most cats. Stonestream had nodded because a cat with powers was an advantage to the clans. Stonestream didn’t like the thought of Lightningclaw cheating on Autumnleaf. It made absolutely no sense to him for a cat to cheat on the one they love just for a moment with the one they lust. “He’d be a lunatic for cheating on possibly the best thing that happened to him.” Stonestream was a cat least to judge, but if he found something wrong, he’ll speak up on it. Infidelity was one of the main reasons that so many cats drifted away from it. Lost their will to love because their heart was broken. “I hate for you to remember such touchy moments. It’s not easy to talk about, but I do want you to know that you don’t have to force yourself to address them.” He pulled himself to his paws, feeling his body slouching too long made his bones ache. After he did a little stretch, as best as he could, he sat down, more relaxed. The tom had indulged himself into the parable Autumnleaf was telling him. It started from him seeing her depressed, and soon they were caught in the rain and had to retreat to shelter. He knew they just met moments ago, but he felt a strong desire to make her happy. For one, he absolutely hated tears. He didn’t like to see others sob, it always made him awkward. For two, getting to know Autumnleaf has been a real treat to him. He couldn’t explain the budding emotions of a genuine friendship beginning, but all he knew was that he wished to eliminate all her negative emotions, thoughts, and memories and create much heartwarming, pleasant, joyous ones for her.
Stonestream watched how Autumnleaf became visibly embarrassed, causing him to widen his own gaze. He was joking! Stonestream let out a soulwarming laugh. “No need for apologizing!” He quickly mused, hoping to appease the sad-longing in her gaze. The last thing he needed was that certain look… Stonestream leaned forward to touch his nose to her neck, inhaling a quick scent of pine and ferns. The smell of rain lingered there, but that was expected since it was raining. “And, you called me the mousebrain, silly.” He joked, laughing once more before he pulled away. He didn’t want her to think he would fret over something as little as this. Stonestream held pride in his age but he didn’t want to acknowledge the picks that becoming older - he meant wiser - had. He knew the benefits, for sure, but it wasn’t the first time someone asked him if he remembered something. He did find it offending as it was a play on that he may be senile - which he was not. He could hear brilliantly in his left ear and his right one. He didn’t hold this against Autumnleaf. He’d hate to make her so upset when all he wanted to do was see her smile.

The thought that Autumnleaf’s former love had powers...was pretty far fetched, but this couldn’t be something Autumnleaf would lie about. Stonestream had been around as much as she had, but he hardly paid attention to her or Lightningclaw. She was just one of those warriors with a nameless face and clan mate. He doubt she would lie to him, so he wouldn’t question it as much. After all, this was about Autumnleaf. Not Lightningclaw. When she gave her condolences about his first litter, Stonestream tried to muster up a bright smile but nothing was bright when it came to talking about death. So, Autumnleaf had related in a way where she told him that she lost her own young kit in the fire. “Right...the fire. It was rough,” he said, softly, bringing his heads down to stare sadly at his paws. In turn, he tried his best to comfort the she cat. He seen the way her mood shifted, somewhat darker so he offered his support by putting a paw on top of hers. Whether inappropriate or not, he was encouraging her without the usage of words. There were no words he could offer that would make her feel better. So, he used actions that indicated to her that he was by her side. A new friend that she could count on in desperate moments. Stonestream quietly waited until she was ready to continue. She looked tired, he could see the exhaustion in her gaze. He would had been perfectly fine allowing her to sleep and wait until she awoke. However, she had sat up, facing him. She continued on with her tale, and all the while Stonestream gave a listening ear. “You don’t have to tell me that twice,” Stonestream muttered as he recalled the flames around the camp. It was a terrifying experience and not one he wish to get caught in again any time soon. Lives were lost in that fire...Stonestream remembered that he lost so many friends. He couldn’t imagine carrying small kits out of a fire with no help. No doubt, when she mentioned that added fact, Stonestream had narrowed his eyes. He understood that the clan came first, but would Lightningclaw forgive himself for abandoning his mate and kits? “I just want to admit that you’re very strong. I think you’re gonna hear that a lot from me because a queen who can carry five kits without help and the territory was in flames? You’re a real soldier. If I had known...I would had helped.” Stonestream’s admiring voice melted into one of guilt. Like it was his fault that she experienced such pain. On the other hand, he found it respectful that Lightningclaw had gone back to rescue any cats lost in the flames. It was a heroic thing to do. When Autumnleaf showed Stonestream her pawpads, he leaned closer to her a good look at them, just like he did when she showed him her scar. If he had moved any closer, he would had found himself touching them. Stonestream eyes gazed at his companion, a look of a solemn expression. He never liked to remember much of the wars or fire that Thunderclan been through. It always dampened his mood to remember lives lost; lives hurt. Most cats around today suffered from that fire and continued to walk with those scars forever flawed on their body. Stonestream pinned his ears against his head when Autumnleaf mentioned that her youngest kit didn’t make it. For a kit to be born and lose a life they never started...it was a painful thing. There were no words in the world that could comfort the other heart. So, Stonestream didn’t say anything. This made him feel awkward, and a tad useless as he couldn’t make her feel any better when she spoke of little Stormkit. He imagined the kit in Starclan watching over Autumnleaf like a guardian angel would. Finally, Stonestream had leaned forward to touch the she cat’s cheek with his nose. It was a gesture to comfort her.
The golden brown-furred shecat gave a softened chuckle, glancing at the tomcat resting beside her. “Considering what you and I have gone through, I think tough would certainly be an understatement, dontcha think?” Autumnleaf murmured with a softened tone, gazing out at the peaceful forest before them now. Earlier, it had been a raging storm with roughened winds and darkened skies, much like the older shecats thoughts and feelings alike - but now? Everything seemed so calm and relaxing, with a lightened rainfall and only minimal breeze that would hardly disturb them from the hollowed out tree trunk. Her ears twitched slightly, as if she was deep in thought, remembering when she was in her apprentice moons and things seemed so complicated, dramatic and just an overall headache, causing her to develop such anxious and depressing traits that she carried in her sole personally to this very day. To be completely honest with herself, Autumnleaf couldn’t remember the last time she felt truly at ease. Without much thought, the bobtail wasn’t too doubtful on why she felt this way, looking at Stonestream once again as the both of them enjoyed each other’s company. She had always felt alone, even when she had a mate like Lightningclaw, or when she had kittens. Isolation and introvertedness had always been her life and routine altogether, but for this moment, Stonestream made her feel at ease, but she didn’t want to go too far into thinking that - after all, they had only just met. His reassuring words caught her back to reality, making the warrior give a gentle smile. “Maybe you’re right.” Autumnleaf agreed with him, after all that they talked about, “Somehow, I do believe things will get better - with time, of course.” Looking back to the trees as the leaves gently shifted with the breezes and raindrops slipped off the bushes and plants around them, part of her wished that the first encounter they had with one another wasn’t when she was terribly morbid and resentful of her past. Perhaps it wasn’t the end of the world though. Stonestream had seen her vulnerable side, the side that she always hide away behind a broken smile each day. The softened touch of his tail on her back comforted her in a gentle, affectionate way as he questioned her words about losing her youth, it wasn’t surprising that she would get called-out by saying such things. Though his words about her being a ‘blossoming flower’ made her muzzle felt warm with a slight blush, she couldn’t keep back another smile from coming to her expression. His tone was playful and cheerful, which made her feel all the more better about the whole situation. Autumn knew that she was putting too much thought into it though - as she always did when it came to other cats words, positive or negative. To pass time, the shecat quietly pawed at a stray leaf in front of her, feeling strange for a moment or two. She needed to remember that she just met Stonestream, they knew practically nothing about each other. “And yet you’re telling him your entire life story.” A voice in the back of her head reminded her with a sneering tone. Her ears twitched, signaling that she was listening to his words about still having our youth and just being a whole lot wiser than before. She couldn’t hide the small smile that came to her expression when he mentioned that they could be future role-models for the young ones of the clan. “That does sound rather nice. I remember when my kittens were only a few moons old and I just adored telling them stories that my adopted mother told me when I was younger.” She reminisced about that time in her kithood for a few seconds, giving a gentle sigh before looking at the male with a smile, “You must be a wonderful storyteller for kittens, giving me such wise advice and whatnot.” Autumnleaf wasn’t perfect and nor was Stonestream - both of them having flaws and pasts that have shaped them into the felines that they were today. It honestly intrigued her to be talking with another cat that seemed to understand the hardships that she has gone now and again in her crazy life. She could only give an agreeing nod to his mention of goals being something to think about. Her goals and future all around kept her awake at night. It was seen as overthinking and she was often told that she needed to find a way to cope. The golden brown-furred shecat looked at him when he called her ‘daring’ and said that she could live without such stress. Did she? Autumnleaf was unsure. With each passing day, she felt like this stress was only natural and that it was just apart of her routine. With how others treated her, the female had never really thought about doing things to make her happy. She had changed herself for others, to match their wants and needs - especially with Lightningclaw. How many moons had she gone feeling like she wasn’t good enough because of how her ex-mate treated her? Her entire life had revolved around him. For so long, she had her life planned out - support him, raise his children and grow old with him in the Elder’s den until she joined her mother and brothers in Starclan. It was sad how life had changed so abruptly and left this feline wondering - what now? What now would she do with her life with Lightningclaw and everyone that she once knew out of the picture? Well, not everyone. She glanced at the tomcat, who already seemed like a close friend to her in Autumn’s eyes. He had only met her today and yet he treated her so well. His next words seemed to make time slow around her as she went over those words herself. “You could be happy again.” She repeated in her head, “Just give yourself a second chance.” It was a few simple sentences that made her think. She never thought that she was worthy of second chances, seeing how Starclan looked upon her and her fate alone. Maybe Stonestream was right though. Where was she to begin with such things though? For Starclan sake, the bobtail didn’t even know how to respond to what he said half the time, let alone what to do.

All around her, cats had always formed different opinions on her relationship with Lightningclaw back then. Some said that he was toxic from the beginning and that she had been too daft to see such a thing and honestly, she agreed with them on that - being blinded by love and admiration for another often shielded her mind away from common sense and just the right path in life. It was sad to realize that Autumnleaf had done this more than once and still had to learn from her mistakes, but it was better late than never. There were other cats though that thought the opposite, saying that Lightningclaw was a good cat and that she had been too demanding and too emotional towards him. Maybe they were right about her, maybe they were or maybe they weren’t - who knew who was telling the truth anymore around her? There had been rumors spread about her since the very beginning and they weren’t gonna go away any time soon. She knew that it wouldn’t be wise to let that ruin her day though. Stonestream was all she had at this point. That was a little sad to admit, but he was kinder than any cat that she had interacted with in many, many moons. She was trying her best not to scare him away with her ‘unstable emotions’, as other cats had described it when she was like this. He, once again, drew her away from these negative thoughts with his agreement about scars. They all told a story, one way or another. She couldn’t help but give a little laugh at his vigorous head nodding, resting a paw over her muzzle for a second or two. Autumnleaf grew silent and respectful, however, as he told her of his own scar - one on his softened underbelly. The thought of being struck there made an uneasy shiver roll up her spine. It was such a delicate area for cats and it was a relief that he had survived such an attack from another being. “I’m relieved that you managed to get through such an experience,” The shecat admitted, resting a paw on his shoulder for a moment as she looked at him with a heartfelt smile. There was a moment where she just looked at him in silence, unsure of what to say or if it was wrong to be this close and affectionate. Giving a gentle shake of her pelt, the warrior withdrew her paw, tucking it back underneath her now. “We all have those moments in life where we are unsure if we’ll be able to go on through another day. I was like that with the forest fire.” Autumnleaf let her gaze rest on the leaves in front of her, “We’re both stronger than we will admit though, to go through such situations and still be standing to this day. Well, we’re laying down now, but you get the point.” She chuckled, slight embarrassment once again coming to her cheeks. Part of her wanted to bury her muzzle in his fur as a thanks for all that he had done for her, but she kept herself from being too physical towards him - being afraid of doing such acts with other cats - even if they were as simple as gentle head nudges or pokes with paws. It seems that her past had made her weary of doing such things.
Her ears twitched to the sound Stonestream made when she mentioned her opinion of how love was like, listening to what his two cents about it now was. “That is just my own opinion,” She reminded him with a shake of her head, “I know that love is different for everyone. I don’t disrespect them for their thoughts about it, of course.” Autumnleaf knew, deep down, that there were cats out there that had a much better life than her - especially when it came to love and such. She looked to her companion, however, when he spoke once more about the subject, her whiskers giving a slight twitch as she stayed silent until the tomcat was finished. “You certainly have some good points. I wish love wasn’t so complicated as we make it,” She admitted with a heavy sigh before resting her head on her paws, “If you hurt someone that you say that you love, do you even truly love them?” The bobtail murmured that, mostly to herself as she thought about the abuse that Lightningclaw had put her though all those moons ago, which made her dwell on it more than she probably should have right now. Autumnleaf turned her head, still resting on her paws, to watch him talk about his own opinions and thoughts, making the shecat blink up at him with her emerald-hued eyes. The way he spoke about love oddly memorized her, thinking about what he said. Falling in love with a cat all over again was like falling in love for the first time again. It spoke to her on a personal level and made her smile sweetly, though she was surprised to see him cut himself off and seemed heated with embarrassment about the subject. He then looked at her with a soft gaze and formally apologized, which made her smile even brightly and give a slight giggle at how flustered he appeared to get about all of that. “No, no. It’s completely fine with me,” She mewed with a gentle purr rumbling from her throat, “I honestly really like listening to you talk about how you see things. It gives me a new outlook on some aspects of my life and how to see things differently, perhaps even better.” Autumnleaf admitted this with a twinkle in her eye.

The brown-furred shecat simply gave a sigh and showed Stonestream a caring smile that appeared on her expression. “He’s not apart of my life anymore, and that’s what is important,” She said before shaking her head, “I can get a little sensitive now and then about it, yes, but I’m trying to move on from the difficult time in my past and try to start anew.” Considering how they had first met, she wouldn’t blame Stonestream if he did not believe her when she said that she wanted to get better. At times, the shecat had no hope or faith within anything and she felt like there was no point in even trying to think positive anymore. Everyone tended to have days like that though, right? Autumnleaf caught herself from her thoughts when he mentioned her being ‘the best thing that happened to Lightningclaw’, which made her muzzle feel rather warm for a few seconds before she found words to say. “There were many shecats that admired him back then,” The female mentioned, then adding in a hushed tone, “I wouldn’t blame him for wanting a prettier shecat that me to have by his side..” With her first mate, it was all about ego this and ego that, in her view of his life. He wanted attention and would do anything to get that. He put his image before his own family, including her, at times and that destroyed her. She would be lying if she said that she didn’t blame herself partially about the matter though. Autumnleaf knew she should have had some backbone and walked away much earlier than she had done originally. “Addressing them now can give me some sort of closure though, I believe,” She admitted with another small sigh, “It is better than ignoring them and letting it haunt my dreams for many moons. Thank you though, for your kindness and understanding towards everything that I have told you about,” The bobtail looked to him with a warm smile, her eyes shining slightly, “Not many cats stay around for this long and are willing to lend me a supportive shoulder for my hardships.” Autumnleaf grew silent as he got up to stretch and reposition himself, which was understandable, considering how much they have just been laying here and talking - which made her wonder how much time had truly passed, not that it really mattered. She was enjoying herself more than she had in a very, very long time.As the shecat was stressing over offending him and being idiotic in her choice of words, she was slightly caught off-guard when he uttered a laugh and immediately reassured her about the matter at paw, telling her that he was only teasing and not actually offended or anything serious - which caused a wave of absolute relief to wash over the warrior. Autumnleaf wasn’t expecting him to lean closer to her and press his nose to her neck, which made her heart begin to beat faster within her chest and her maw become hot with flustered embarrassment. He seemed to breathe in her usual scent and for the longest time, words failed the shecat as she somewhat blanked - lost in the tomcat’s touch for the short time that it happened. “Y-Yeah..” Autumnleaf said, stuttering as she gave a small laugh as he pulled away and they continued their conversation within the hollowed old tree. She knew she had to be better about not being so flustered with the slightest touch, but that was just her. Stonestream was so kind and sweet to her, even after learning the hardships that the shecat had endured and the problems she faced - could she be blamed for acting this way?

“Sometimes, I wonder how many cats around our age remember the fire that destroyed so much of the camp,” Autumnleaf said with a slight shrug, not looking at him for the time, “It was a long time ago and it was around the beginning moons of my warrior status - I probably only remember it because of how much it affected me and my family back then.” The brown-furred shecat knew that it could also be possible that she remembered that time due to how much it changed Thunderclan and how many got injured in the process. A few moons back, Shadowclan’s camp had gone through a terrifying flood, which she could only imagine how terrifying that was for everyone there. She was no swimmer, which was obvious when being a Thunderclan cat, but neither was the Shadowclan members. The thought alone made her go silent for a moment or so, wishing tragedies such as these didn’t have to happen. They were nobody’s fault though and everyone would do with what they could when they happened. Autumnleaf let her gaze shift to their paws as he rested his own on top of hers, which was an obvious sign of comfort as she recalled what she endured when it came to that dreadful fire. She often noticed how comforting he was and it made her appreciate the tomcat a little bit more each time. He was more physical when it came to comfort than what she was used to, of course, but it was also nice to feel someone else again - light nose touches, resting paws and gentle pelts brushing together. It was the little things that meant something to the older shecat and she hoped he could figure that out without telling him directly. It was true that she was tired. Enough to realize that she could not recall the last time she got a good amount of sleep to help her health. All this talking and comfort from Stonestream was almost like a peaceful way of lulling her to sleep, but she deemed it as rude if she would fall asleep as they talked, so she forced herself to keep awake - for now, of course. There was a shared understanding between the two warriors when they spoke of the fire, which was comforting for her, knowing that some other cat remembered and could relate to her about the terrifying time. “You know, cats have been telling me that my whole life, one way or another,” Autumnleaf said, looking to him with a few twitches of her whiskers, “That I am strong, despite all the hardships and problems I have faced. I appreciate it though, I just did what any mother would do for their children.” She gently nudged him when his tone showed pure guilt for not being there to help. “Hey now, don’t be like that. It was a long time ago and I’m certain that you would’ve helped if we knew one another.” The feline didn’t want him to feel bad for not being there for her, no, that wasn’t his fault. As she showed him her burn-scarred paws, Autumnleaf looked to his eyes, watching his expression towards this and soon enough, his gaze lifted to hers. She could tell that he was both intrigued and saddened by these things that she told and showed him. She watched his expression change, however, when she told him about Stormkit - her daughter who was just too small to survive the smoke. He didn’t say anything and neither did she, knowing that there were no words that could be said further about the matter. All Autumnleaf knew was that she was resting easy in Starclan, where she was no longer in pain. Out of the corner of her eye, Autumnleaf took notice to him leaning forward and then touching his nose to her cheek with such care and comfort in a simple touch. It made her smile and then close her eyes, wishing for so many things and eventually resting her chin on his shoulder after a moment or so, just wanting to stay like this in the comfort of another cat’s embrace. It made her feel safe and protected. “Thank you, Stonestream,” She whispered, “..for everything.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
Firefall nodded his agreement, a tiny smile on his maw. "Yes, it's actually quite nice, not having any attacks, or wars to get involved in." He mewed. "I was never good at battle." He admitted with a shrug. The tom flicked his tail behind him and relaxed; visibly less tense as the conversation continued. He usually warmed up when conversation got rolling. "I hope so as well, it'd be nice to just have a normal couple of moons." The fluffy tom hoped he wasn't making Flintheart too uncomfortable; sometimes cats mistook his quiet nature for rudeness. He was quite the opposite, but sometimes he couldn't convince them. He hated knowing he had enemies in his own Clan, it made him more paranoid. He smoothed his fur; it came up with the wind and made him look unkempt. "Perhaps," he mewed, baby birds were always born around this time. They were small and awkward for a bit, before maturing into the creatures they sometimes caught for food. He grinned slightly, attention back on Flintheart as he flicked his tail and picked his ears up slightly, taking in the sounds of nature and Flintheart's voice. Firefall agreed to go with Flintheart because hey, he seemed pretty cool. And they'd met before. And..he didn't want to be exactly alone. He could deal with one or two cats he knew, and he was in the mood for a bit of company. He hated how he stuttered during his acceptance, he was just very awkward. "Oh, no, I just stutter. A lot. Like, a lot lot. Talking to everyone. Oh StarClan i'm rambling," he muttered, cringing at himself. Oh great, now he looked socially incompetent. He chuckled and shrugged slightly. "It's no problem, really, I could use some company." He mewed honestly, smiling. "Hm, I know a nice spot in the territory. It's got plenty of space, pretty plants. And uh, sometimes there's prey around to hunt. It's sunny, too." He rambled. It was his go to spot, actually.
Flintheart quietly looked up at the sky for a moment, watching the white clouds slowly drift overhead before replying. “It is rather sad that I could not recall the last time the forest wasn’t full of war and cats were at one another’s throats,” He mentioned before turning to Firefall once more, “I do hope this warmer weather will calm some of these violent times that we’ve been going through.” To some cats, this older tomcat could seem like a war-hawk, as they say, liking to go out into battle and get some fur between his claws - but no, that was not who Flintheart was deep down. He did not like battle, or the misfortune that it brought to others. War took sons away from their mothers and mates away from their lovers. There was nothing good about war, in his own natural opinion, but this was not important right now. The grey-furred feline gave the other warrior a gentle smile, his tail flicking behind him. “We all have strengths in different areas. I was lucky enough to save you just in time back then against that Windclan tomcat,” The taller male remarked with a little laugh. As their conversation went on, Flintheart believed that they were slowly getting more and more comfortable with one another’s presence. He, alone, was not a social cat and did not talk much unless he was with his close friends. Earlier, he was burdened with the thoughts of his failure, being a disappointment to almost everyone he loved, but now as he talked with his orange-furred male - he felt so much better, strangely enough. Thunderclan didn’t really notice or pay attention to him in the slightest, mostly due to his cross behavior and short-fused temper, but maybe there was a chance he could find cats, within his own clan, that could treat him as well as his outside clan friends did. Flintheart blinked at Firefall in surprise, hearing his mutter about stuttering and rambling, which made him lift a paw and gentle pat the fellow male on the shoulder ever so gently. “You remind me of my good friend, Pinewhisker, who is always worrying about saying too much,” The warrior admitted with a warm smile coming to his expression once again, “You’re fine, Firefall, do not worry about all of that - I like to hear you talk and not treat me like some grumpy old badger.” He meant that, wholeheartedly, before moving on with their gentle conversation. His ears twitched to the comforting sound of the wind blowing through the trees, all the way from the Windclan plains. “That is a relief, I wouldn’t want to get in your way, of course,” Flintheart said, looking off into the woods for a second with slight embarrassment before he grew interested in this place this warrior now spoke of to him, “A nice sunny spot, huh? That sounds like quite the relaxing place. If you wouldn’t mind, maybe we could go there and relax with some hunting or something - I just want to be away from camp and forget about some things for now.” He decided not to go into great detail about the matter. “Lead the way,”

Last edited by panchiko; December 18th, 2021 at 04:51 PM.
Old April 21st, 2018, 11:30 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A look of confusion settled over the other tom’s features. What was Powdernose doing? Still, even in his confused state, one thought managed to settle over his mind - thank goodness no one else is around to see him like this. What would they think? Appearances were important to Stonegazer, more so than feelings, but the little tom looked so disappointed it was hard not to feel a little bad. He wasn’t completely emotionless, after all. He just did a better job than most at hiding what he felt. ”Are you okay? Perhaps we could play another round, cheer you up a little… but then I really do have duties I should get to.” Stonegazer was softening more than he should. He’d dealt with spoiled apprentices and new warriors who felt like they were entitled to something - to everything, perhaps.

Because they were the kits of powerful figures in the Clan. But, he’d never given in to any of them… and yet here he was, catering to the wishes of the new deputy. Perhaps it was good to show some respect. But this was utterly ridiculous, what he was doing… and yet Stonegazer couldn’t find it in his heart to just walk away right then and there. For whatever reason, he felt like he owed at least a little bit of something to Powdernose. The deputy had taken time out of his day to ask Stonegazer to do something with him… now he should return the favor, he supposed. Even though this was valuable time that could be spent hunting or patrolling for the Clan.
as he heard stonegazer’s voice, the deputy almost felt a wave of guilt wash over him. the plan was nearly set aside as he realized how childish he looked, with his grumpy and saddened appearance. powdernose refused to back down, however, and instead sat there, waiting. even as the pang in his heart strengthened, the tom could not allow silly little feelings to cloud his thoughts. that is not what a deputy is made of.

the deputy of the clan must be strong, not a stupid tom who can’t even make it a day without breaking down.

a sharp twist pulled at his heart, tingles shooting across his body. the off-white fur of his form bristled, eyes closed tightly. why was he doing this? to get closer to the stoic tom? to obtain stonegazer’s pity? he resisted the urge to cry out, silently remaining in his place on the ground.
finally, once he deemed the time right, powdernose surged upwards, quickly turning on his paws and springing towards stonegazer. he knew it was a waste of energy, as he hadn’t been receiving much of it lately, but to give himself the satisfaction of catching the silver tom off guard, he would do it.
even if it was a waste of energy, a waste of precious time, powdernose found himself being like a greedy kit. or did he want to expand his time with the tom? no, it couldn’t be that, could it?
shoving the thought from his mind, he resumed focus on the task at hand. hopefully, if he had moved quick enough and had calculated accurately, he would land on stonegazer just enough to cause him to stumble, or even knock him over.
that is, if he doesn’t move again.
Old April 22nd, 2018, 11:26 AM

Quote:
"Finally!" She gasped in relief. " I'm Aspiringspirit. I've been a warriors for 30 moons, usually in the shadows. " she meowed calmly. "I've been searching for someone totrain. You seem that a good student."
wolfcall never understood on how cats could change emotions so quick. wasn't it a bit strange? a cat could be crying bloody murder than be oh so jolly. he tilt his head, what? run that past him again, please? he didn't understand what she meant. sure, he did say he was made a warrior too soon but he didn't mean it literally. not at all. he meant it in no one told him what you suppose to do when your a warrior. wolfcall didn't care if he went back to a apprentice, he wasn't ambitious to rise through the ranks. "um, pardon me?" he tilt his head, showing his confusion for once. he did not need another mentor. from his experience they were all just foxdung. "did you just.. are you a mousebrain? you can't train a already made warrior! no way am i having a cat like you as my mentor, no offensive. " he snorted, surprised she would even think that. this just proved the fact that more than half his clan was mousebrains.

pronouns.cc
Old April 22nd, 2018, 12:13 PM
Alpha wolf

Quote:
wolfcall never understood on how cats could change emotions so quick. wasn't it a bit strange? a cat could be crying bloody murder than be oh so jolly. he tilt his head, what? run that past him again, please? he didn't understand what she meant. sure, he did say he was made a warrior too soon but he didn't mean it literally. not at all. he meant it in no one told him what you suppose to do when your a warrior. wolfcall didn't care if he went back to a apprentice, he wasn't ambitious to rise through the ranks. "um, pardon me?" he tilt his head, showing his confusion for once. he did not need another mentor. from his experience they were all just foxdung. "did you just.. are you a mousebrain? you can't train a already made warrior! no way am i having a cat like you as my mentor, no offensive. " he snorted, surprised she would even think that. this just proved the fact that more than half his clan was mousebrains.
"I'm not really from this clan. Don't offend me, now sit down." Her voice turned into this vicious tough-hard core controlling voice. "Now. Before I show you what a warrior really is."

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old April 22nd, 2018, 09:07 PM

Quote:
"I'm not really from this clan. Don't offend me, now sit down." Her voice turned into this vicious tough-hard core controlling voice. "Now. Before I show you what a warrior really is."
wolfcall lower his head. was she kidding him? he unsheath his claws. "your more than a mousebrain than i thought. now i feel like one. what clan even are you?! listen to what your saying, you want to train a different clan cat who is a 13 warrior who doesn't want you to. starclan, forest, help me. " he sigh the last part, his fluffy tail lashing angrily. he didn't want to start a fight. he wasn't a fool to know that she had a 99.999999 percent of winning. would he take that? probably. wolfcall swear if she was riverclan, allies or not, he was tearing her apart. riverclan cats were just a sorry excuse for what makes up a clan. wolfcall's hatred could be traced back to his riverclan father. the reason he hates them. his golden eyes seem to hold a fire inside them now, which was ironic for his fear/dislike of heat. he was disloyal, assumingly so because he went to the outskirts often. yet he wouldn't let a cat from a different clan trespass on their territory.

pronouns.cc
Old April 23rd, 2018, 12:24 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Caliapaw was not good in social situations. She never had been and she never would be. The problem was, she just had never cared enough to try harder… in her professional state, she was much better at carrying on a conversation and thinking of things to say. With her old friends? She wasn’t as good, it seemed. ”Well, I wouldn’t worry too much, I guess. Sunpaw will grow up - eventually - and learn that he’s going to have to do better than a little flirting.” Then again, Caliapaw had seen just as many cats who had never learned their lesson. They filled up the holes inside their hearts with more flirting, and when that faded away, they pretended they were fine. She couldn’t give them advice. She didn’t know them. But she observed, and she learned, and this was why she didn’t understand love.

It looked like it wasn’t any more than affection. But, Caliapaw could always have been wrong. After all… it was easy to get lost when it came to this sort of thing. Her golden eyes scanned her surroundings, before landing on Everpaw again. A look of concern passed over them as her friend mentioned Zerosight being the WindClan medicine cat. WindClan? Surgestorm’s the WindClan medicine cat… I know, because Wheatfur mentioned him about a dozen times. It was really the only thing that bothered me. And yet now, she would have given anything to have Wheatfur back, even with talking about Surgestorm so much. ”Ev… Zerosight’s the former medicine cat of ThunderClan. You’re thinking about Surgestorm… I haven’t met him, but Wheatfur didn’t seem to like him much.” Just mentioning her former mentor sent chills down her spine. It hurt to think about him. Glancing over at her friend again, the young medicine cat summoned up her courage.

”Is… everything okay? You look distracted.” She didn’t want the conversation to get too real, not just yet… a easy transition was what she needed. A really easy transition. She just wanted to make sure that Everpaw was still the same cat, a cat she could trust - a cat she could lean on - someone that she would be able to understand. It felt hard to find cats like that nowadays. Caliapaw might have a few good friends, but… they still weren’t perfect. It was impossible to find a friend that was truly perfect. It didn’t bother her, she wasn’t much of a perfectionist in that area, but she did wish she still had Wheatfur with her. The tom could have been her confidant for moons to come.

He should’ve been… he never should have been at that battle. He never should have been killed. It was cruel, really. The she cat was pulled out of her thoughts by Everpaw’s words. ”That’s awesome! You’ll be a warrior in no time… probably before I get my full medicine cat name, anyways.” The she cat laughed a little, stopping herself after just a moment. She couldn’t think about that. Who would take her to the Starcave? She’d met Shinefang, maybe he would… or maybe she’d meet another medicine cat before long. It felt kind of doubtful, but it wasn’t totally improbable. In all honesty, she was kind of hoping to meet another medicine cat. It could get pretty lonely, when she was working by herself… and without more lessons, too. Shinefang had told her a few things, and maybe someday she’d work up the confidence to go over there and ask him more questions.
The calico apprentice let out a sigh at the other she-cat’s response. Oh how she would’ve loved to believe the medicine cat, but having been there many times to watch Sunpaw flirt, she honestly doubted that he would ever change his ways. It was disgusting, the way he charmed she-cats with a few simple words, making their hearts melt the next time he came into view. It was also rather amazing how words could shape a cat’s thoughts and feelings. Everpaw just didn’t understand why the heart wasn’t strong enough to resist. If it were that easy to get a cat to like you, how easy would it be for someone to manipulate you into doing evil things? A shudder rippled through her body. “Perhaps,” she murmured quietly, pushing her thoughts into a pile of other unwanted thoughts.

Everpaw turned her gaze to look back at Caliapaw as the she-cat spoke once more. A look of confusion crossed her face and she stared blankly at the medicine cat whilst she processed the words that had been exchanged between the two of them. “What do you mean? Zerosight is th-....oh.” Everpaw blinked and looked away. For a few seconds she truly looked lost, before realisation came to her face and she looked a little more thoughtful. How had she possibly mixed up the two toms? Zerosight was a cat that she had liked, yet somehow she had managed to mix him up with another medicine cat, one that she absolutely did not like because of his clan. She mentally kicked herself, angry that she had allowed everything to distract her so much that she couldn’t even remember which medicine cat belonged to which clan. She wasn’t entirely sure what was so wrong with her mind right now. Usually she was fine and very aware of everything that was happening around her, but not now apparently.

“Yeah. I feel fine. I suppose that with all the tension between the clans, I’m getting all muddled up,” she sighed. Everpaw supposed that part of the reason she had gotten the two mixed up was because of how she was often seeing the medicine cats mingling together at the gathering these days. It was understandable. With the medicine cat roles constantly being given to new cats, it wasn’t particularly surprising that they wanted to help each other out. After all, the medicine cats were peaceful cats and no matter what was happening between the clans, they seemed to be sticking together and making their own little bubble of peace. Not to forget, with all the recent events regarding ThunderClan and WindClan, Everpaw was getting more stressed out. Even though she wasn’t a leader who had important decisions to make, she was still anxious because she didn’t know what would happen now. She found herself often wondering if one of the opposing clans would launch an attack on them. It had happened before so she wouldn’t be surprised if it happened again.

The apprentice smiled at her friend’s enthusiasm for her. Although it was only something small, it brought a smile to her face. It felt like it’d been a long time since they’d been able to be happy for one another and laugh so happily together. “Thank you,” she purred, grateful that there was at least one cat who she knew had some confidence in her. “I’m sure you’ll get your full name within a few moons,” she smiled. “You’re a fast learner after all,” she said. Everpaw considered her friend to be a smart cat. She had no doubt that the medicine cat would receive her full name quickly. Perhaps it would take a few moons, but that could still be considered quick. She didn’t know how Caliapaw was supposed to know when it would be time, but she was assuming that StarClan would send her a sign.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen