Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Springburst rp finder
by Eden
Last post by Eden
Today 03:53 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:50 PM
❝A tuft of evening...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 03:48 PM
RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 03:45 PM
The next generation of...
Last post by Hound
Today 03:44 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 16th, 2020, 01:33 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

This might be dumbass hour with what Mallowcloud was spitting out. Birdchatter genuinely felt a little bad for FLINTSPIRIT-- the poor sap had to deal with these idiots trampling about him!

Once Duskstar was done yelling-- he wasn't listening, he scooted away from Brickwind and Stonenettle to briefly bop his nose at Flintspirit's cheek. "I'm sorry these seed-heads have surrounded themselves around you, love! If you'd ever like a break from their denseness, please-- let me know and I'll swoop you away."

With a wink toward Mallowcloud (he was beginning to understand why she had that suffix... she had clouds for brains) and continuing to ignore Windhead, he departed from the Highpeak.

[ @wren, @RedHead ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 16th, 2020, 01:51 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
Breezehen? Never heard of them. They must really stand in the background if he'd never heard of this denmate of his. Blackmoor was also hesitant. Ivorypaw seemed like a wuss in the black tom's eyes. He grumbled, stepping forward shoving whoever stood in his way reaching up to his new apprentice. Stern blue eyes cast down on her before touching noses and he sighed, backing away. "Training starts at dawn," he mewed, not bothering to turn back. He went back to his spot to sit down. Once again. Drama. Like always. Duskstar ain't even a bad cat this is just foxdung now. But he bit his tongue, knowing his fiery words can set off a crashing wave of arguments.
Ivorypaw gave a nervous nod,” Wait— but I’ve already have training this moon. I think I’m suppose to wait til next moon for training.” she meowed. Breezehen told her training was training once a moon, and she was assuming that he wasn’t aware of when she had last trained, unaware that that was unusual.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 16th, 2020, 01:52 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverGonnaGiveYouUp View Post
"I just got back from an exploration in the forest with my mentor Silversky. I tried to catch a mouse but it ran away. I also ended up bumping into a tree." He meowed, as he started to burry the remains of the mouse he ate.
Ivorypaw shrugged,” I’ve seen the territory, never done any other training aside from apprentice duties.“ she meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 16th, 2020, 01:57 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Cormorantpaw chuckled and shrugged, “worth a shot!” The black and grey apprentice returned Ivorypaw’s smile and dropped into a luxurious stretch, enjoying the popping of his joints. The tom was still sore from his training session with Buckbranch, but he was eagerly awaiting the next one. Cormorantpaw wasn’t the best at idle conversation, and he didn’t know what to say next, so he sat still and distractedly gazed around the clearing, hoping that Ivorypaw would fill the silence.
Ivorypaw glanced at Comorantpaw,” How’s your training going?” she asked in curiosity. She wanted to find a way to fill the time but she wasn’t good at coming up with conversation really. It was hard for her to come up with.

Old May 16th, 2020, 02:02 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
(Hey we have the same name, this will be awkward if I'm still an apprentice if when you become one)
Blizzardpaw poked his head into the entrance of the warriors den and saw the 2 kits playing around. "What are you doing in here?!" He hissed trying not to be too load but it probably didn't matter as this kits making a ruckus.
(Hey quick thing, I put it in the wrong place and half to delete to post!)
Old May 16th, 2020, 02:11 PM
So You're Approaching Me?

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamInkBot View Post
(Hey quick thing, I put it in the wrong place and half to delete to post!)
Ohh, ok. does this mean we have to RP in a different place or the entire thing is 'canceled'.

But that aside, have a great day.

Old May 16th, 2020, 02:13 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Quote:
Ohh, ok. does this mean we have to RP in a different place or the entire thing is 'canceled'.
(Well..... to put it one way, anther clan’)
Old May 16th, 2020, 02:39 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Softbriar would probably have more to say if they weren't as stunned by the entire situation. They couldn't really understand how one announcement could turn the meeting into a bunch of squawking crows, against whoever spoke before them. Every cat just had to calm down, one would think they would be more united after working together to defend their clan from ShadowClan, but that didn't seem to be the case. Seeing as Duskstar had already scolded the cats causing the interruptions, they just decided to ignore them. Giving them the attention they seemed to want didn't appear like a good choice, so they decided to only focus on the congratulations from their clanmates.
"I'll be there in a moment." They nodded to Duskstar as she left into her den, turning back to their clanmates after she'd disappeared. "Thank you all who have offered your congratulations!" They smiled at those they'd heard cheer their name. "I promise I'll exceed your expectations of me! Flintspirit, thank you for your offer of advice, I really appreciate the support."

[ @hxneysuckle @RedHead ]

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old May 16th, 2020, 02:41 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Ivorypaw glanced at Comorantpaw,” How’s your training going?” she asked in curiosity. She wanted to find a way to fill the time but she wasn’t good at coming up with conversation really. It was hard for her to come up with.
Thank the stars Ivorypaw knew how to carry a conversation! “Oh, it’s been great,” he answered eagerly, “Buckbranch is such a great mentor! We did a battle training session the other day. I haven’t been on patrol yet or done hunting training, but I’m not worried. Have you started with Blackmoor yet or are you still waiting?”
Old May 16th, 2020, 03:30 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Breezehen practically spooked out of her fur when Duskstar said her name. She wasn't even talking this time!
When she heard Ivorypaw would be changing mentors, she hung her head and every part of her burned with embarrassment and shame. Had she been so distant to warrant a change?
Of course she had, she thought bitterly. And now she won't get that chance again. Not for Ivorypaw, who she had just started to like.
She ducked down and hopefully out of view of the prying eyes she felt look her way. She was distracted enough she missed Softbriar being named deputy and the chance to cheer in their favour. And slap Mallowcloud.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; May 16th, 2020 at 03:32 PM.
Closed Thread