Today 01:42 AM

Old August 21st, 2020, 05:56 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtalon View Post
Ember watched with bated breath as a tom-cat emerged from the brush, his fur a splash of brown and white, eyes the color of faded leaves. She almost unsheathed her claws. Why? Because it felt like the right thing to do… not that she knew how to use them.

What stopped her was the tom’s easy grin. He seemed… amused. Lighthearted, even. Ember felt a prickle of irritation like burrs in her pelt. He clearly didn’t see her as a threat, as a she-cat who could take care of herself. The tom was smiling. It irked Ember that she didn’t give off the fearsome impression she wished to. Unfortunately, the she-cat was too curious about the stranger to be overly angry with him about it. And the odd words he used… kittypet? ThunderClan?

I’m not a kittypet,” she informed him, deciding it was an insult and rebelling against it. Her tail flicked behind her to emphasize the point. “My name is Ember, and I don’t know what a ThunderClan is.”

The little calico she-cat tried to make herself look bigger than she was, not wanting the tom to think he intimidated her. “Do you mean…you’re one of the monsters I heard about that lives in the forest?” She couldn’t stop her voice from sounding terribly interested—maybe even a little excited at the prospect. He didn’t look that scary. “What’s your name
?"

[ @Slushie ]
Buckstar

He twitched his whiskers. So this cat didn't take kindly to being called a kittypet. All right, then, that was fine. He shrugged. "Sorry. A lot of the cats we get looking for us are kittypets, so I just assumed you were one, too. My apologies. But it's nice to meet you, Ember."

His gaze was sparkling with obvious amusement, and he laughed. "Monsters? Please, unless you count the badgers that prowl the forest, we aren't monsters. Just normal cats who decided freedom was better than being cooped up behind walls all day. I'm Buckstar, ThunderClan's leader, by the way."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
"Buckbranch, thank Starclan!" Fernglow sighed in relief at the sight of his fellow clanmate, covering the distance between them. "I left during rebuilding, meaning to gather supplies. I thought I knew my way back but..." he chuckles slightly, "apparently I thought wrong. How has everything been?"
@Slushie

Oh, that's right, he didn't know, did he? "Well, I'm glad your all right. So many cats have gone missing... it's good to see one of them alive and well." He shifted on his paws, thinking. "It's been... strange, to say the least. A lot of things have gone down. Softbriar went missing, as did a whole bunch of warriors, but there's been a bunch of kits popping up and outsiders have decided to join." His shoulders and fell in a deep breath, and he sounded a bit apprehensive when he continued. "Dusk- er, Duskstar made me deputy, and then she... left, too, so now I'm ThunderClan's leader. I mean, I'm Buckstar." A nervous smile creased his features. "Surprise?"
Old August 21st, 2020, 01:13 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Ferretleap nodded excitedly, “Yup THATS it now lash out with your claws.”
@BreadTurtle (I am sooo sorry I lost track of this.)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old August 21st, 2020, 09:53 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

The golden tom was quite confused, although he tried not to show it. His expression was nonchalant, as if he understood everything that was happening. Whiteclaw was a strange cat, at least, that's how he came off to his apprentice. The stray purring and sudden compliments had caught him off-guard. Lionpaw doubted that most mentors gave praise that easily. He hadn't even proved his competence yet! The abyssinian would've asked where his mentor could've possibly heard about his skills from, but then he recalled that remark that Buckstar had made during his mentor assigning ceremony. Wait, did he here what? The cat in the bushes? While Lionpaw was slightly puzzled as to why they were being watched - by a young cat, no less; he was capable of telling age from scents - he had decided to ignore it for now. If their stalker proved to be a problem, then he would do something about it.

The abyssinian mix watched blankly as his mentor just... bounded up a tree like a fish diving into water. How did he do that? It was like Raven but... no, definitely not. Raven was a tree-climbing goddess. Not even a ThunderClanner could compare to that.

Alright, so... "Coming!" Lionpaw declared as he bounded towards a tree - not the one that Whiteclaw was on, but the tree directly beside it. Unsheathing his claws mid-stride, the golden tom bounced up, hooking his claws into the crevices that littered the tree's bark. He scrambled up a few vertical paces, then looked down. Woah... that was a seriously long way down.

Pushing that thought away with a mental shrug, Lionpaw dashed to upwards until ge reached a branch, then pulled himself up and stood precariously on the rough limb. "Now what?" the apprentice asked his mentor, looking at the grey cat. "Do you want me to jump to your tree?" It was a fox-length or two away... it would be difficult, but he was capable of making that jump. As long as he didn't look down and balk first, of course.

@Cobra @TheNyanCatMinecart
Have a wonderful day!
Old August 22nd, 2020, 07:00 AM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father of the foof View Post
Ferretleap nodded excitedly, “Yup THATS it now lash out with your claws.”
@BreadTurtle (I am sooo sorry I lost track of this.)
EchoPaw nodded and clawed at the air, her claws only unsheathed for that.
(It's okay! And sorry it is so short!)
Old August 22nd, 2020, 07:13 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

@bmkmb @Cobra

Flowerkit watched with wide blue eyes as she saw Whiteclaw climb up the tree with such ease. I want to be like that! she thought, her white paws tingling with eagerness. But she had to stay quiet for now and observe their skills. Even Lionpaw seemed to be doing well! Crouching a bit lower, she watched how their claws and paws dug into the bark with such ease. When I'm a warrior, I'll be the best tree-climber in ThunderClan, she silently vowed.
Then she wondered: could she try and climb a tree? But hadn't she wanted to watch the training session? I don't want to be caught. But then again, couldn't she just do a different tree and jump to theirs?
No... She would wait for them to be higher up.

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old August 22nd, 2020, 10:30 AM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreadTurtle View Post
EchoPaw nodded and clawed at the air, her claws only unsheathed for that.
(It's okay! And sorry it is so short!)
“Do it again but work on your form.” Ferretleap mewed

Old August 22nd, 2020, 10:31 AM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious

The black tom that was Hawkmist walked through the territory, his small nose sniffing the air around him. He had hardly spent time here before, and it was best he did before Jaypaw’s training.

The air fell around him, then fell away, as if suddenly scenting his heritage. Hawkmist shook his head and kept walking, making his way to a tree and climbing onto it, using his heavy tail to get onto a branch. He laid and peered down, back at the grassy ground.

[ OPEN ]

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old August 22nd, 2020, 02:27 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father of the foof View Post
Ferretleap tried to stop sobbing and ended up just hiccuping. “B..but it’s s..s..so sad.” he said through sobs. He went to reach forward and give Softbear a hug.
Softbear wrapped his large white arms around the tiny figure, engulfing them in a cloud of soft, comforting fur. "Hey hey hey! You brighten up my' darken' world pretty well! I don't need colour when' I've got you to keep me' world vibrant." He dragged a long tongue up the others forehead.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old August 22nd, 2020, 02:43 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Softbear wrapped his large white arms around the tiny figure, engulfing them in a cloud of soft, comforting fur. "Hey hey hey! You brighten up my' darken' world pretty well! I don't need colour when' I've got you to keep me' world vibrant." He dragged a long tongue up the others forehead.
Ferretleap wrapped his front paws around Softbear, or at least he tried to, before burying his face in the mass of fur. “But.. it’s just so sad. We came to roll down hills but now you don’t see colors and it’s so sad...” He mewed before a sob came through his body again.

Old August 22nd, 2020, 08:19 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaton View Post

Buzztuft had finally felt some peace after just... yelling to herself, really. It was nice to get all of that out. Not all could remain peaceful though, soon the pawsteps of another cat became apparent in her ears, followed by an oh-so familiar voice. In complete disbelief, she looked over, only to see Foxbound suddenly appearing at her side. Was she dreaming? Shaking her head, she mustered up a small reply. "Yeah. Quite so. I don't suppose you heard my... uhm... choice words about all of this." She let out a slight laugh, though her uneasy expression didn't waver as she shifted to be a bit closer to the other she-cat. Hopefully this wouldn't go terribly, despite everything terrible in recent history.

"Have you been alright? I've never really had the time to check in with you... or Buckbranch for that matter, with so much going on. So... uhm... yeah. I hope you're not too upset with me or anything." Stars sake. That was possibly the most awkward way she could've worded that. Buzztuft looked the other way for a moment, it was clear the calico needed to collect herself. Taking a deep breath, she stood and took a few paces around in thought. Thinking was difficult... but an idea would have to come to her eventually. Right? "Oh... uhm..." She sputtered out somewhat haphazardly. A simple conclusion had come to the she-cat suddenly. "You don't have to answer if you're not comfortable, though. I just... have worried about you more than I likely should have."

Foxbound's ears flicked as Buzztuft spoke. The ginger she-cat was really just tired.... and lonely. What if she just... let Buzztuft in? And Buckbranch? It wouldn't be that hard, right? And it seemed the worst had already happened, with the fire and Duskstar's leadership.... so letting her fear down, her guard down, and allowing for friendship and... maybe something more? That wasn't a bad thing, right? It could only get better from here.
At least that's what she wanted to believe. Foxbound's endless optimism had really depleted as she got older and kept going through bad things, and nothing ever seemed to go right.

"I'm just.... tired." Foxbound meowed with a sigh, a small smile crossing her face as she turned her orange gaze to the calico. "I don't have the energy in me to be mad at anyone honestly. If I did have the energy, well.... I might just be a bit upset." She let out a dry laugh, shaking her head. "But I say it just doesn't matter. We can just forget anything before the fire happened. The negative things at least." Burckbranch's confession was still pressing in the back of her mind, but Foxbound pushed that away. She would deal with that later. That was one thing that did need to be addressed.

"I'd rather just talk about other things though. I don't want to focus on all the negative, crappy stuff that happened to Thunderclan." She really didn't. Foxbound hated dwelling on the things that hurt, she'd rather just live and let go. Know that it had happened and it was bad, but tomorrow was going to be a better day.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.