Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Warriors Discussion

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 08:15 AM
Quiiiiick question 0-0
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:12 AM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by Red'fur
Today 08:03 AM
which rp should i make?
by Zei
Last post by Kacey!
Today 07:57 AM
✦ RiverClan Self-Exiles -...
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 07:54 AM

Old October 12th, 2023, 10:19 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default What if med cats could have kits?

in my warrior cat oc's world(like in the wco timeline) medicine cats are permitted to have a mate and kits. but what if those in the canon timeline were too?

Let us begin:

Moth Flight gives her kits away and then goes to the moonstone to propose her rule against medicine cats having kits. Instead of the starclan cats agreeing, Micah, and specifically Micah, tells her no. That just because she wasn't able to handle both medicine cat duties and maternal duties, it didn't mean others who followed in her footsteps weren't allowed to try. Then acorn fur goes and has kits with whom she wanted to have kits with.

We then cut many years later, to Yellowfang's time. Brokenstar wouldn't be evil and his littermates would survive. This is because these were punishments for Yellowfang breaking the medicine code, so if it's not against the code, there'd be no punishment. Also, Brokenstar being evil was also partially influence by Lizardstripe being abusive and neglectful, which won't happen because Yellowfang takes care of them until Sagewhisker's death, which I think was a bit before Brokenpaw(and now his sisters' Hopekit and Wishkit)'s ceremony. Lizardstripe watches over them as well.

Since Brokenstar isn't evil, WindClan wouldn't be driven out, and Raggedstar would have 1 life left at the start of series. Oh, and also, there wouldn't be any underaged apprentices.

We cut a few moons back to Spottedleaf. When she switches to a medicine cat, it's not as much as avoiding Thistleclaws "advances" as it is not having to train in kitty cat hell.

We are now at Into the Wild. Brokenstar, who isn't a leader yet, is just a chill dude. Tallstar is also chill. We get a few skirmishes here and there, and there's also Redtail and Oakheart dying. Lionheart doesn't die, neither does Rosetail or Spottedleaf. Yellowfang is also not exiled.

Lionheart, however, is murdered and it is blamed on ShadowClan. Brokenstar, who is the leader after Raggedstar dies from greencough, is trying to be peaceful, but eventually a war ensues between the two clans. Cinderpelt has her accident, and is mentored by Spottedleaf. Tigerclaw attempts to kill Bluestar, leading to his exile.

ShadowClan is stable at the moment as well. The fire happens, and everyone who didn't die is alive. Yellowfang, being in ShadowClan, is mostly unscathed.

Tigerclaw uses the dogs, and once again fails. In RiverClan, Stonefur doesn't die. Tigerclaw allies with BloodClan to take over the forest and ends up dying. The battle between LionClan and BloodClan ends up being successful.

Oh, and we fast forward a couple moons to Leafpool. She nurses the kits, with Brightheart taking the medicine duties for that time, and once they've been weaned, she returns to her duties and they are taken care of by Ferncloud and Daisy. Jayfeather isn't blind because it was believed that his blindness was a punishment to Leafpool. The fire scene doesn't happen, and Ashfur is still alive. The three save the forest and stuff. In AVoS, Alderheart has a litter of kits with Velvet. IDK what to do with ASC cuz that's not finished yet.

but here ya go

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old December 16th, 2023, 10:19 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: What if med cats could have kits?

i like "kitty cat hell" haha

i think its kinda sad that the authors chose such a silly reason for med cats to not be allowed to have kits! i mean, yes, it drives the story but it just feels like it was an afterthought and they poorly excecuted the idea because they were focussed on smt else
Old December 16th, 2023, 10:35 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

I prefer this timeline tbh

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old December 16th, 2023, 10:41 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

I litterally read your post and whatni see in the podt is my name ' Micah' that couldnt be a coincidence
@RavenzzGlow

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up