Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 09:32 PM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:31 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by occultation
Today 09:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 29th, 2018, 10:35 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Mottleheart's ears pricked and she turned to face the tom. "Hello, Blazingstar," she said in a friendly tone. The molly was fostering his kits, and due to this felt that she was his friend. She looked around to try to think of something to talk about. Finally she just casually spoke the best topic that came to mind, "How are the kits doing?" She asked. The molly had been out of the den for a while, spending some time by herself and letting the kits have time with their father. Though she assumed they were doing well Mottleheart felt it was the best topic.

Blazingstar eventually made himself comfortable nearby. Wrapping his tail around his paws as he sat down and giving the queen his full attention, just like any polite warrior should. The orange tabby took a moment to glance back at his den before looking at her happily. "They're finally napping. Napping means growing so maybe they'll grow fast enough that I don't have to worry about them being defenseless for long," he commented, obviously new to this dad thing. He'd watched his -- now warrior -- offspring age, but never took the time to appreciate them while they were younger. He really wasn't apart of their lives at all so he didn't understand that kits grew up much too quickly and he'd regret those words before long. "What about you, how are you doing?" he inquired.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 29th, 2018, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Pikerunner raised his head and stood up stretching before trotting over toward Shoresand’s voice. He stood in front of her,” Something up?” He meowed.
Shoresand shook her head. "It's just been a while since we spoke, and I wanted to get some news from you." The she-cat mewed as she sat in front of him, meeting his gaze and giving him a smile. "So, how's everything been going since you became a warrior?" She asked softly.
Old July 30th, 2018, 09:25 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar eventually made himself comfortable nearby. Wrapping his tail around his paws as he sat down and giving the queen his full attention, just like any polite warrior should. The orange tabby took a moment to glance back at his den before looking at her happily. "They're finally napping. Napping means growing so maybe they'll grow fast enough that I don't have to worry about them being defenseless for long," he commented, obviously new to this dad thing. He'd watched his -- now warrior -- offspring age, but never took the time to appreciate them while they were younger. He really wasn't apart of their lives at all so he didn't understand that kits grew up much too quickly and he'd regret those words before long. "What about you, how are you doing?" he inquired.

Mottleheart couldn't help feeling annoyed by the tom's comment. Napping did mean growing sure, but calling kits defenseless was annoying, she couldn't help that her fur bristled when he spoke. "You'll miss this when they grow up," She said regretfully. Her most recent litter was completely stillborn, and her mate had died only a moon before. Her other litter had survived but they were 15 moons old now, and though she knew they loved her, they were busy with their own stuff. "I guess I'm doing well," She said, she was missing her own family since she was always around Blazingstar and his kits. She wasn't complaining, she loved the kits and the leader was instantly considered her friend due to it.
Old July 30th, 2018, 08:00 PM
Just A Fossil

@Cosmo

Blazingstar's bit his tongue and looked at the she-cat in confusion upon noticing her fur bristle. What had he said wrong? Although, he didn't have much time to ponder this as she spoke. "Maybe," he responded, his tone a little more hushed.

There was a small pause before she answered his question. "Well, that's good," he responded. Blazingstar didn't know Mottleheart's personal life and didn't really press others into talking about it. While he knew most of his warriors, their personal lives were theirs... until it was breaking the code and he had to be involved.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 30th, 2018, 08:26 PM
Just A Fossil

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

' 'you didn't seem like it! You look like the type who'd smother someone with your fur if they sneezed during one of your precious ceremonies' ' she choked with laughter cocking her head back with a prominent smile. ' 'i guess you've also got to consider your the only leader I've ever met- so it's not saying much' ' she added with a playful smirk as her tail tossed and twirled in the air behind her, fidgeting with the eagerness she felt building up in her chest. Despite only having talked to him for around, what like 45 seconds? She'd already felt herself tripping and falling right over him. Much like any other tom who would be easy on the eyes, although now that she thought about it she had always preferred a lean warrior with thin fur but now as she was here she didn't mind it as much. At least not on blazingstar. she let out a mrrow of laughter as he spoke again and sarcasticly rolled her eyes ' 'am i going to have to start mothering you, goodness I couldn't have my leader show up as a ball of fur now could i?' ' she asked with another snort of laughter.

"I'm not sure if I should feel offended or not..." he commented back, his jaw dropping a little to show his offense, though a smirk remained on his face. "I only smother my warriors with cuddles," he let out a little laugh, fluffing out his pelt a little bit to emphasis the smother. "Don't worry, the other leaders are psychopaths, polite, or very neutral in comparison to your handsome leader," he spoke, winking a little bit as a another small laugh followed. "But it's too late, I'm already a walking ball of fur, even my own mother couldn't prevent that," he replied with a scoff.

A moment passed before he let out a small sigh as the pressure of laughter settled back down in the back of his throat. His golden hues broke away from the she-cat as he gave the territory a quick glance. Nothing eventful was really happening, no prey was out yet, probably because they were talking. Her tumble seemed to have scared them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

"What? Of course not! I wouldn't dare offend my great and powerful leader," she responded with a joking expression of shock and bent down to bow, as if trying to prove her point. She then straightened herself and with a grin, flicked Blazingstar's ear with her tail. "Don't worry, I'm sure you could still beat the youngsters in a race," she said sympathetically. "You're only about as slow as a tortoise, you're fine," she then added teasingly, not able to help herself from yet another joke. "Just kidding!" She had to make sure that the tom knew she didn't mean it. Sometimes Cocoafluff would stumble across cats who weren't able to take jokes very well and she often ended up in sticky situations. She didn't know Blazingstar well enough to know what type of cat he was, but hopefully he had a sense of humour. Then she wouldn't have to clarify that she was just joking after every joke.

"Alright," she agreed, a playful glint still lingering in her gaze but her voice serious and determined to work. Her paws kneaded the ground, eager to get moving. "Do you want to chase or catch it?" she inquired. She didn't really mind too much what the leader chose but she quietly hoped that he would offer to run. She knew that she wasn't the best when it came to running but she had quick reflexes, great strength and a sharp mind, perfect for catching prey when it came running close to her.

A smile crossed his face, followed by laughter as the tom listened to the she-cat talk. "I could beat any youngster! My old-man joints haven't slowed me down yet!" he replied with a flick of his tail. In reality, the leader really wasn't that old. He still had a while to live... provided he didn't go dying in stupid situations or get terminally ill. "You don't have to specify that you were joking," he spoke with a small purr, amusement glimmering in his eyes. "I could tell from the way you were talking, don't worry," he chuckled a little more.

When the subject changed to a serious topic, Blazingstar settled back down, his ears twirling around as he listened for any scuffling of rodents in the grass around them. Nothing so far. "How about I herd it towards you and you can jump out and take it out," he replied, thinking quickly, though the plan might not work out that way. For all he knew, this hunt could fail just like any other.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 30th, 2018, 10:14 PM

My Mood: Dead

@Oakkit
----
Cloverpath paced near the fresh-kill pile until the hunting patrols returned. Purring to herself, she waited until the elders and queens had eaten, and then tentatively picked a water vole off of the pile. Green-leaf had brought with it an onslaught of good prey, and the molly was more than glad that it did. The green-eyed warrior took her catch back into the shade of the bulrushes surrounding camp, trying to escape the blaring heat from the sun. Curling her tail neatly around her paws, Cloverpath took a quick bite from the morsel, relishing the taste for a few seconds before swallowing. Curiously, her gaze flitted around camp, wondering if anyone else was as bored as her.
Old July 30th, 2018, 10:29 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

“Hey!” Nutstride said to his friend “Isn’t today boring?” He said with a mouse in his maw “I can’t wait until we go on a patrol.” He said slopily eating his mouse in three gulps.

@Aquarius

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old July 30th, 2018, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakkit View Post
“Hey!” Nutstride said to his friend “Isn’t today boring?” He said with a mouse in his maw “I can’t wait until we go on a patrol.” He said slopily eating his mouse in three gulps.

@Aquarius
can you just quote my post please? you don't have to write another response just copy and paste it <3 it makes it easier to keep track of
Old July 30th, 2018, 10:48 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
can you just quote my post please? you don't have to write another response just copy and paste it <3 it makes it easier to keep track of
I do quote I thought I did guess not

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old July 31st, 2018, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakkit View Post

@Aquarius

"Oh, hello!" Greeted Cloverpath, whisking her tail around her paws in a cheery matter. It was always nice to see her fellow warriors enjoying a day like this. She nodded to him, agreeing fervently. "Yeah. But when leaf-bare comes, we're going to be wishing to go back to the boring days like this," she replied. The molly craned her head and took another small bite of her vole, wanting to keep it around as long as possible instead of finishing it quickly like the tom.
Closed Thread