Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Earning My Keep [Eaglepaw...
by Mica
Last post by occultation
Today 10:51 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 10:50 PM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by dino.
Today 10:46 PM
Vinepaw everything finder!
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:42 PM
this ain't ordinary life...
by Omari
Last post by occultation
Today 10:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 21st, 2018, 09:41 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wishing Well~ View Post

Maisy looked at Hollow'stream with a friendly smile. " Hello. I'm sorry, but I don't know everyone's names. What's yours?' she meowed. The molly wanted to get to know her new clanmates.
"Hollow'Stream and I do not exactly know you either". She said softly returning the smile.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old September 21st, 2018, 09:58 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Checkmate | @Dust

( if ya’ll would like to include your cat’s aura in this rp feel free to use this chart! ^^ )

Familiar voices stirred Mudkit’s peaceful slumber. The brownish kitten extended her limbs into a long stretch. “Mmm...hm?” She struggled to peel her sleepy eyes apart, vision still blurred. Instinctively, the she-kit snuggled closer to her mother's milk-warm stomach, purring comfortingly. She liked the rumbling sounds of her mother's purr. She never wanted to leave Hazelfeather’s side, and the thought of waking up only ruined that dream. Unfortunately, her mother kept grooming her head and nuzzling her awake. Mudkit groaned to try and signal her mother to stop, but she knew it was no use. They did this every morning, and Mudkit was almost sick of the routine. Still half asleep, the snowshoe kitten lifted her heavy head in defeat and looked around, seemingly zombified with sleep. “Fa...Fallowkit…?” She called out to her sister, finally opening her pale blue orbs. "What...?" She could have sworn her sister said her name, but Mudkit couldn't remember what she said.
Old September 21st, 2018, 02:16 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
"Hollow'Stream and I do not exactly know you either". She said softly returning the smile.
Maisy looked at her with a half smile. I'm Maisy. " she replied.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 21st, 2018, 02:59 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Post Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Fleetpaw. Interesting name. Cloudedpaw studied the she-cat, trying to place reason to her name. “Fleet” didn’t exactly give any physical characteristics, other than “fast.” But newborn kits can’t be fast... After a few moments Cloudedpaw glanced away, giving up on trying to figure out why she was called what she was. Maybe her warrior name will make more sense. Though he didn’t have too much information on the she-cat right now. To him, she was another puzzle he had to figure out. An inanimate object. Bad thing for Cloudedpaw to think, because cats were so much more complicated than that. They weren’t simple. Cloudedpaw had yet to find that out though, as he barely spent any time around other cats. And his mentor was one of the most simple cats in the world, so that didn’t help anything socially for the cream-colored tomcat.
As she mentioned the birds, his ears perked with interest. “Cardinals? You know bird names?” Cloudedpaw himself was interested in birds. Well, their feathers at least. He liked identifying the feathers, it was a little fun activity for him to do. He had no idea how to distinguish them otherwise.
The she-cat stood there a little awkwardly as the other feline seemed to study her. Relief flooded through her as he asked her about the birds, and her posture relaxed."Yeah, I enjoy watching them. They really aren't as stupid as some cats think." Fleetpaw bit her lip, watching his reaction. She had never had anyone be interested in birds before, and maybe he wasn't really. Maybe he was just egging her on, to tease her like she'd teased him. The feline swiveled an ear toward the sound of chattering warblers, keeping one ear pointed towards Cloudedpaw as she listened to the birds. To her, every sound of birdsong was beautiful. She enjoyed hearing something different than other cats' voices, and would sometimes just go out into a secluded area of the forest and listen. Just sit, listen, and identify the birds she was hearing. It gave her time to think, and most importantly, relax. She wasn't certain what had gotten her into birds, but whatever had, it would definitely stick with her throughout her life.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old September 21st, 2018, 04:36 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverNight View Post

[sorry this is a little short ;o;]

“Don't worry about it, I won't let them hurt you.” Weaselpaw reassured. “I doubt they’ll pick on you if I’m around.” His green orbs shined at her with confidence. Weaselpaw promised himself to protect this she-kit, especially while out of the nursery. He chuckled a little when her tummy growled. “Sure, the fresh kill pile is just over here-” He pointed his tail towards the center of the clearing, not far from where they stood. He stood aside for her to see. “I can’t eat until after training, but I’ll happily sit with you.” The reddish apprentice padded over to the small pile of freshkill and took a seat.

Weaselpaw had no intentions to tell on the she-kit. She hasn't done anything wrong, really. In fact, she reminded him a little of himself when he was younger. He never got picked on for size, but for how bad he was at everything. Weaselpaw wasn't the best at anything, and he’d always get picked on for it. Even now he still sucks at everything. The somali tries his best to not let it get to him, though. He’s always been a positive feline, but can crumble when given criticism. “Hey,” Weaselpaw spoke up, “Don't ever let cats like that get to you. It only shows what type of cat they are instead of you.” Weaselpaw did not feel old enough to be giving advice, but he felt it was necessary to tell that to kits. He wished someone told him that when he was younger. It would have been nice to have some guidance in life. He never knew his mother, and never gets to see his father, so the only advice he ever got was from Fawnsplash. And in his opinion, she wasn't too good at the advice...he could read her like a book.
Fallowkit smiled and started walking toward the fresh kill pile hmm...I've heard rabbit tastes pretty good . But..mouse looks easier to eat ..maybe weaslepaw can help me with this dilemma .. she looked up at the tom but she was wide eyed once he said he couldn't eat until he has finished training " so? If your hungry then eat! ...I feel bad now..I'm eating when you can't right away... Also what you think I should go for? Rabbit or mouse? " She meowed now looking back towards the pile . Her tail was now in the air flicking every now and then ,after the bullies have left she felt...better and more confident in herself ,she also did like having weaslepaw around he was nice to her and she wanted to stick near him ,it was only a matter of time before she got clingy to him and wouldn't let him out of her sight it was a habit she truly couldn't break .

The snowshoe flicked her ears when he spoke again 'it only shows what cat they are not you'..right..I'll try to remember that . it made her lost in thought for a while with her gaze pointed towards the ground but she made sure to nod to let him know that she was in fact listening . Fallowkit tore her gaze from the ground and looked to the left of the clearing and started spacing out for a bit before singing a tune she picked up from somewhere " She's got a smile it seems to me
Reminds me of childhood memories
Where everything
Was as fresh as the bright blue sky .... " she sang softly ,sometimes she disliked her voice and she wouldn't sing but every now and then she will .
(It alright )

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old September 21st, 2018, 04:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Ripple

A scrawny kit who looked no older than a two moons old, when in reality she was four moons old, curled up in a ball laying in her nest. She clamped her eyes closed trying to make the world around her disappear.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 21st, 2018, 04:53 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Ripple

A scrawny kit who looked no older than a two moons old, when in reality she was four moons old, curled up in a ball laying in her nest. She clamped her eyes closed trying to make the world around her disappear.
A small gray kit about two moons old tumbled out of her nest, landing on her back. “Oof” She grunted as she landed on her back she stood up and noticed the other kit, she sat down as she had seen her mother do her tail over her paws “H-Hi there.” She quietly stuttered

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old September 21st, 2018, 05:33 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Fallowkit smiled and started walking toward the fresh kill pile hmm...I've heard rabbit tastes pretty good . But..mouse looks easier to eat ..maybe weaslepaw can help me with this dilemma .. she looked up at the tom but she was wide eyed once he said he couldn't eat until he has finished training " so? If your hungry then eat! ...I feel bad now..I'm eating when you can't right away... Also what you think I should go for? Rabbit or mouse? " She meowed now looking back towards the pile . Her tail was now in the air flicking every now and then ,after the bullies have left she felt...better and more confident in herself ,she also did like having weaslepaw around he was nice to her and she wanted to stick near him ,it was only a matter of time before she got clingy to him and wouldn't let him out of her sight it was a habit she truly couldn't break .

The snowshoe flicked her ears when he spoke again 'it only shows what cat they are not you'..right..I'll try to remember that . it made her lost in thought for a while with her gaze pointed towards the ground but she made sure to nod to let him know that she was in fact listening . Fallowkit tore her gaze from the ground and looked to the left of the clearing and started spacing out for a bit before singing a tune she picked up from somewhere " She's got a smile it seems to me
Reminds me of childhood memories
Where everything
Was as fresh as the bright blue sky .... " she sang softly ,sometimes she disliked her voice and she wouldn't sing but every now and then she will .
(It alright )
Glad to see the kit ease up a bit, Weaselpaw bent down to her level in order to avoid getting a crick in his neck. “Heh...well, when you’re an apprentice you can't eat until after all the queens, kits, and elders are fed.” The somali tom smiled for reassurance. “Don't worry, I’m not hungry right now anyway.” That was only partly true- Weaselpaw always had at least a little bit of an appetite. He hated eating before training anyways, he’d rather work on an empty stomach than a full one. When Fallowkit asked about which prey to eat, the large apprentice gave out a long hmmm as he thought about it. “Well, the mouse would be easier for you to eat. I personally think the rabbit tastes better, though.” After a few moments more of thinking, a light bulb went off in his head. “Maybe you could share the rabbit with your mother? Or siblings, if you have any?” The thought of sharing a meal with family warmed the tom’s heart. He wanted to tell the kit how lucky she was to be loved and have a family, but something kept the words closed up inside him. “I’m sure they would greatly appreciate sharing a meal with you.” Weaselpaw placed his tail on the she-kit’s backside as a friendly gesture. He hoped she appreciated her family. He always hated seeing families fall apart.

When Fallowkit began to sing, Weaselpaw’s maw almost dropped. She had a lovely voice for such a young age, and it was unusual to hear other cats singing with confidence. It was nice. He listened until she was done before purring. “You have a pretty voice. Do you sing often? I sure as dirt can’t sing like that.” Weaselpaw laughed at himself, imagining himself singing. “I’d make birds fall out of the sky.” He motioned a paw dropping to the ground from out of the sky, pretending it was a bird. He was suddenly more interested in Fallowkit. She had good talent, unlike himself. Now that I think about it...what is my talent?
Old September 21st, 2018, 06:41 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@~Northern_Lights~

( I decided to keep the roleplay length a little more on the casual side, I hope that's okay ~ )

The usual Greenleaf heat had died down since the sky has been clouded. Weaselpaw was glad for that, because he hated how hot the moor got while training. His thick fur can’t handle heat very well, and it always embarrassed him how sweaty he’d get during training sessions. Not today, though. Ever since the WindClan warriors left for the battle, the sky had been darkened with terrible storm clouds. Weaselpaw didn’t put too much thought into it, he was just happy to be out and about. Surely he wished he could have joined the war, but Fawnsplash was right, he didn’t have the proper training for that yet. As long as he wasn't inside picking ticks off the elders, he was happy. Gathering moss for beddings sucked too, but it was more tolerable. The apprentice suddenly decided to shake off the negative thoughts. He was eager to know what he was learning today, so it was more important to focus on that instead. Fawnsplash looked awfully worried this morning, but he predicted that from her. She was easily read, and it kind of annoyed Weaselpaw. He liked his mentor but wished she was a more confident teacher. Her words "it'll get better" had become so numb to him that it had lost its meaning. As long as she set a good example for him, Weaselpaw promised to be patient; and out of all the things they've been through together, Fawnsplash managed to do just that.

Weaselpaw was jogging backwards in front of his mentor. “So! What are we learning today? More hunting techniques?” He secretly hoped it wasn't that. He felt that was all they did lately, but then again, Weaselpaw wasn't the best at it. He always blamed his failure on something else; ‘those rabbits were too quick’, ‘the wind threw me off’, ‘still sore from yesterday’, or the classic ‘I meant to do that.’. The large apprentice's impatience grew as they reached the middle of the moor. “I’m feeling good today! I bet I could catch a million rabbits! Or run a thousand tree-lengths!” Weaselpaw could run forever, but catching a rabbit? Maybe he should have said another prey. He’s only caught a rabbit once before, but it was only with Fawnsplash’s help. He suddenly regretted what he said. I don't really wanna hunt a rabbit...
Old September 21st, 2018, 07:04 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wishing Well~ View Post

Maisy looked at her with a half smile. I'm Maisy. " she replied.
"Well,Nice to meet you Maisy".Hollow'Stream Said softly.
(Dk what else to say lol)

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Closed Thread