Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:59 PM
Lunarkit Everything Finder...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:58 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:49 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 09:48 PM
Chaosclan Gathering Place
by Foxine
Last post by Moondapple
Today 09:40 PM

Old September 25th, 2017, 06:44 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Cucumberpickle nodded," That's hard not to agree on...On days like this I typically let Kestrelpaw sleep in, as I get time to enjoy the day, before training." He licked his sand colored paws before stiffling a yawn.
Nighthowl growled inwardly. He could just as easily not agree with the tom. He could easier disagree than agree, in fact. The tom lashed his tail once, getting his temper under control. Cucumberprickle was one of the few cats that talked to him. He wasn't going to turn tail in that.

As the cat spoke of his apprentice, the SkyClan tom felt a curious tug.
"How is Kestrelpaw's training coming along?" He himself had never been granted the gift of patience, so he was never a good choice asa mentor. He did wonder how other cats stood being around with such wild apprentices.

Last edited by Undercover; September 25th, 2017 at 06:44 PM.
Old September 25th, 2017, 07:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Nighthowl growled inwardly. He could just as easily not agree with the tom. He could easier disagree than agree, in fact. The tom lashed his tail once, getting his temper under control. Cucumberprickle was one of the few cats that talked to him. He wasn't going to turn tail in that.

As the cat spoke of his apprentice, the SkyClan tom felt a curious tug.
"How is Kestrelpaw's training coming along?" He himself had never been granted the gift of patience, so he was never a good choice asa mentor. He did wonder how other cats stood being around with such wild apprentices.
He was quite entrigued that the tom was curious about apprentice training, It sounds to me as if he never has trainned an apprentice, while unlucky me has trained three apprentices... lucky guy..

He shook his short mane in response," Kestrelpaw-my seven moon old apprentice is a good hunter- okay not amazing, as she keeps dragging her tail while in the hunters crouch, but she is able to catch prey, and she has good balance on trees, she says it's because her grandmother was a kittypet and they climb creepers (fences), well they walk on creepers (fences) more like. She is a natural climber." He purred," I've just started teaching her defense, and she's struggling, saying why not just make a truce between all the clans, and the syndicate, and I have to explain to her, that I am not clan leader or deputy, and that the Syndicate would back out on it, the other clans might announce they are breaking it at times, and we need to be able to defend ourselves against, foxes, badgers, and other dangers, such as the Dark Forest." His spine shivered rememebering the battle against the Dark Forest," Bubblebreeze and Geckospine were much more distracted than her, but had less questions, each apprentice is different. For example, Bubblebreeze was bubbly, and always full of energy, and never wanted to go to sleep, and was up waking me up in time for dawn patrol every day, while Geckospine was shy and quite, and also lazy and a late sleeper. Then there's Kestrelpaw she's full of questions, she has a normal amount of energy, and likes to sleep in some, but not excessively." He meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 25th, 2017, 09:05 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The clearing - it was the perfect spot to scope out flirting targets. And Blazingcomet was getting better and better at picking them out, fooling them, making them fall for him, whatever you wanted to call it... honestly, his mate hadn't gotten in the way of it at all. Oh sure, her feelings might be a little hurt, but the orange tom needed some fun in his life besides Drizzleshard. She was beginning to bore him. As unfortunate as that was, it was true... she was really and truly boring him. And Blazingcomet had been trying to find traces of what had made him love his mate so much in the first place, but it seemed a lot of that was gone. He had resorted to flirting as his escape, as his getaway from the real world and he was sticking with it. Although the orange tom was a little depressed-feeling, he, of course, would never let his targets know that! What was the fun of the game if the players knew about his problems? And, most didn't know that he had a mate. That just wasn't important information for them to know. Blazingcomet liked some of them, he thought they were cute and stuff... and then there was that kittypet. She was adorable! And fun. She had some spirit to her that he had never seen in a kittypet, which was... what was the word? Adorable. And funny. So Blazingcomet was hoping that he would get to see her again, maybe, someday - it would happen.
[I’m sorry for the late response ;A;]

Acornhaze padded into the clearing, flicking her tail as she observed the crowd of felines gathering in small bunches here and there. Apprentices with their mentors and friends... curious kits with their mothers... and of course, there were just a drizzle of romantic couples. Acornhaze felt her heart pound faster just by watching them, with their fur bristling together and faces just centimeters apart. It was oddly satisfying to observe these things, but at the same time, it wasn’t. Because she didn’t have anybody to comfort her like that.

Out of the corner of her eye, the SkyClan warrior spotted a tomcat who seemed to have a mixture of boredom and amusement on his face. It only took her a split second to realize, wow! him! It was Blazingcomet, the handsome feline that showered her in compliments during their last conversation.

Acornhaze walked over towards him, slowly, although her heart was racing faster than ever. She couldn’t help but have a small grin trickle across her face. Oh, how she longed to have a conversation with him again! No cat had ever made her feel so good as Blazingcomet had.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old September 25th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Everything Stays~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Masked~ View Post
( @Fern sorry this is a bit short!)
Spottedtail stretched opening his jaw in a silent yawn, Why am I even up this early? He thought to himself while casually walking to the middle of the clearing and sitting down beginning to groom his fur, As he finished leaving his fur looking much better than it did, his bright irises searched the clearing spotting many cats in his vision but they were not the right cat he wanted to interact with, The tom always had this weird feeling between the good and the bad and strangely enough only chose certain cats to socialize with based on how he felt about them, Spottedtail huffed silently I thought more cats would be awake by now, I suppose it may be quite a bit too early... closing his eyes he rested his head on his paws, Maybe he should just go hunting? No, that's really boring by myself he thought shaking his head quietly.
Thoughts zoomed within his head about things he wanted to do today and strange things too, like that one from a comment that a quite rude cat had made a moon or so ago You shouldn't be a warrior if you can't speak,
your name should be Lostvoice!
It was not his fault he was this way or was it? He was the last the be born from his mother in a litter of one because she was quite old, she died not long after due to her being extremely weak and could not deal with the weather of Leafbare She died because I was born...its no wonder I've never seen her in my dreams.. Spottedtail buried his face in his paws fluffy ears fattened I'm such a mouse brain...Why can't i just be normal for one day?He imagined all the things he could do if he could talk, make so many friends go out hunting and on patrols with them...That would be fun...
@Fern Just a small bump ^^; )
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; September 25th, 2017 at 10:02 PM.
Old September 26th, 2017, 12:35 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Goldenpaw frowned. "Yeah..." She mewed slowly. Well... the first time you entered the den wasn't great... But maybe things will get better! The white and golden cat thought, trying to be positive about things.
Wheatpool frowned, surprised by the sadness in her daughter's voice. "What's the matter, little one? You look like the kit left out of a game of mossball." The shecat let her tail rest on her daughter's shoulder. "You know you can tell me anything."

Old September 26th, 2017, 01:22 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Goldenpaw looked at her paws for a brief moment. "Well..." She began hesitantly. "When I entered the apprentices den... Currentpaw bullied me..."

Character Site

Old September 26th, 2017, 06:20 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
@Fern Just a small bump ^^; )( @Fern sorry this is a bit short!)
Spottedtail stretched opening his jaw in a silent yawn, Why am I even up this early? He thought to himself while casually walking to the middle of the clearing and sitting down beginning to groom his fur, As he finished leaving his fur looking much better than it did, his bright irises searched the clearing spotting many cats in his vision but they were not the right cat he wanted to interact with, The tom always had this weird feeling between the good and the bad and strangely enough only chose certain cats to socialize with based on how he felt about them, Spottedtail huffed silently I thought more cats would be awake by now, I suppose it may be quite a bit too early... closing his eyes he rested his head on his paws, Maybe he should just go hunting? No, that's really boring by myself he thought shaking his head quietly.
Thoughts zoomed within his head about things he wanted to do today and strange things too, like that one from a comment that a quite rude cat had made a moon or so ago You shouldn't be a warrior if you can't speak,
your name should be Lostvoice! It was not his fault he was this way or was it? He was the last the be born from his mother in a litter of one because she was quite old, she died not long after due to her being extremely weak and could not deal with the weather of Leafbare She died because I was born...its no wonder I've never seen her in my dreams.. Spottedtail buried his face in his paws fluffy ears fattened I'm such a mouse brain...Why can't i just be normal for one day?He imagined all the things he could do if he could talk, make so many friends go out hunting and on patrols with them...That would be fun...
(Sorry I didn't respond sooner.)
Applewhisker exited the warriors' den, sighing heavily. She hadn't gotten much sleep because of her evening patrol the day before, however, she was restless and decided to get up. She glanced around the clearing, noticing no one was really up yet. Why would they be, it was really early still. Out of the corner of her eyes she saw a tom around her age sitting alone. The shecat smiled slightly padding over cautiously. "Hi." She whispered, nervous. She had seen the tom around before, but never really talked or interacted with him. I think his name is Spotted something. Like spottedpelt, tail or claw. Well, I can always ask.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old September 26th, 2017, 07:34 AM
Everything Stays~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
(Sorry I didn't respond sooner.)
Applewhisker exited the warriors' den, sighing heavily. She hadn't gotten much sleep because of her evening patrol the day before, however, she was restless and decided to get up. She glanced around the clearing, noticing no one was really up yet. Why would they be, it was really early still. Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw a tom around her age sitting alone. The shecat smiled slightly padding over cautiously. "Hi." She whispered, nervous. She had seen the tom around before, but never really talked or interacted with him. I think his name is Spotted something. Like spottedpelt, tail or claw. Well, I can always ask.
(That's fine! )
Spottedtail lifted his head from his paws quickly sitting up looking a bit flustered, a nervous smile upon his face as he raised his paw waving it gently hoping she understood what he meant Hopefully she'll want to be friends! Well...if she doesn't mind the way I am that is., the tom was a bit bigger than her despite being around the same age from what he could tell that was hoping that she was intimated which made him feel generally nervous, he began to fidget a bit She won't like you a voice told him which made Spottedtail's smile got a little smaller and the brightness in his eyes dimmed. But this did not put him off from wanting to know this she-cat to see if she was a good cat or like some others who were from this clan Even at gatherings. the tom remembered as he sighed silently to himself.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old September 26th, 2017, 09:08 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Goldenpaw looked at her paws for a brief moment. "Well..." She began hesitantly. "When I entered the apprentices den... Currentpaw bullied me..."
Wheatpool looked at her daughter with concernin her eyes. "Bullied you?" She asked. "Whatever do you mean?"

Old September 26th, 2017, 02:57 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
(That's fine! )
Spottedtail lifted his head from his paws quickly sitting up looking a bit flustered, a nervous smile upon his face as he raised his paw waving it gently hoping she understood what he meant Hopefully she'll want to be friends! Well...if she doesn't mind the way I am that is., the tom was a bit bigger than her despite being around the same age from what he could tell that was hoping that she was intimated which made him feel generally nervous, he began to fidget a bit She won't like you a voice told him which made Spottedtail's smile got a little smaller and the brightness in his eyes dimmed. But this did not put him off from wanting to know this she-cat to see if she was a good cat or like some others who were from this clan Even at gatherings. the tom remembered as he sighed silently to himself.
Applewhisker grinned nervously as the tom sat up. He was a little taller than her, it made her feel slightly uncomfortable but she tried to hide it. She smiled as the tom waved a paw at her, not saying anything. "I am Applewhisker." She said softly, her eyes meeting the tom's. She sat down tentatively beside the tom, glancing at him again. I think he doesn't like talking a lot. At least I think so... The American curl mix flicked her ears slightly. She wrapped her tail over her paws and mewed, "Are you hungry? I could grab you some fresh-kill. No one is really up yet, so we get first pick." The tom looked nice, at least right now he did.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it