Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM

Old February 9th, 2017, 04:13 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnate View Post
Lynxpelt's face heated up at the contact and he glanced at his feet before nodding and starting to pad towards the camp entrance. He stopped just inside of the camp, glancing back at her and waiting. This she-cat... while he definitely cared about everybody, he felt something... special... with her

"Im coming Im coming." she chuckled as she followed after the tom. She always felt happy around the other cat so her smile didn't falter, she looked at hi,well more looked up at him due to their height difference, her eyes gleaming ans she walked next to him, their pelts brushing. "I was thinking on some tree climbing? I like to watch the clouds sometimes."
Old February 9th, 2017, 06:28 PM

My Mood: Bored

Lynxpelt's face heated up further as he nodded. He stepped through the entrance slowly, tail flicking against Maplefrost lightly. His heart raced when he did so and he yelled at himself mentally
Old February 10th, 2017, 03:06 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnate View Post
Lynxpelt's face heated up further as he nodded. He stepped through the entrance slowly, tail flicking against Maplefrost lightly. His heart raced when he did so and he yelled at himself mentally
(( Sorry!! Quote or @ me so I get notifications <3 ))
Maplefrost followed Lynxpelt into the territory, noticing his tail touch hers. He noticed him grow shyier after doing that, so she broke the tension by intertwining their tails herself. She smiled,"This'll be fun!"
Old February 11th, 2017, 02:39 PM
whats up danger?

@KitKat12 , @fenic! , @milo , @xxJaggededgexx , @meraki

Arrowpaw currently was with his other friends, Ploverpaw, Forestpaw, Finchpaw, Ivypaw & Briarpaw. The moon gleamed over them as it was late hours into the night and they were awake. Arrowpaw slightly shivered at being awake at this time as it was leaf bare, the cold chills of the air seeping through his short pelt. His green eyes were lidded with sleep, being woken up for some unknown reason. He felt tired on his legs, like he could plop down and sleep any second. He slightly leaned on Ploverpaw for support as he looked at the others, "What are we doing up at these hours? Somecat might catch us guys." he mewed quietly, looking around in the dark to see if any cats saw them.

Last edited by graves; February 11th, 2017 at 02:40 PM.
Old February 11th, 2017, 02:45 PM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Ploverpaw shrugged, trying to not disturb Arrowpaw resting on him. The evening had only just begun for the small tom, and although he felt his friend's unease through the tension in his pelt, he was determined to stay strong. His friends wouldn't- no, couldn't think he was going to just fall asleep like some kit fresh out of the nursery. He wouldn't let them, at least.
Amber eyes blinked hard in a display of comfort, before Ploverpaw replied with a simple "Idunno." His tail thudded on the ground, one-two, one-two, as if sensing his own unease. Sitting here in silence was not doing well for him.
((sorry for short length, on mobile; can't be helped.))

baibai
Old February 11th, 2017, 02:48 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Much unlike Arrowpaw, the light brown tabby was wide awake, eyes bright and alert as the winter cold enhanced their senses. Finchpaw grinned broadly, their eyes shining as they turned to their five other friends, nearly bouncing in excitement. The thrill of being up past sleeping hours filled them with adrenaline. Finchpaw looked up at the dark sky and couldn't hold back a giggle of excitement. "So, what are we gonna do?" They asked the rest of the group, their voice equally feminine and masculine, all the while bouncing in their pawsteps. Hearing the usual worry in Arrowpaw's voice, they replied, "don't be such a worrywart, Arrowpaw. No one else is up at these hours, which means that no one will catch us," they pointed out sensibly, playfully cuffing the other cat over the ear with an affectionate smile.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; February 11th, 2017 at 02:49 PM.
Old February 11th, 2017, 02:49 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Ivypaw sat on the cold, hard ground, feeling excitement bubble up in her chest. An adventure! But what were they going to do? Go to twoleg place? Seastones? Another Clan? She wriggled in place, hardly aware of the cold.
Old February 11th, 2017, 03:09 PM
whats up danger?

Arrowpaw peaked his eyes open more, trying to stay awake. he twitched his tail and shivered a little bit as the cold air blew once more. he was smaller then the others and had shorter fur as well. He was tired, but the unease of the situation didn't die down inside of him. "I don't care Finchpaw, we shouldn't be out here. Forestpaw ( @xxJaggededgexx ) was the one who woke us up. I could be warm in the apprentices den right now." he mewed back, looking at him depsite the darkness of the night. The only thing that kept him remotly warm was Ploverpaw next to him.

Last edited by graves; February 11th, 2017 at 03:09 PM.
Old February 11th, 2017, 03:12 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Forestpaw grumbled, looking at the apprentice. "So what if I woke you up, Arrowpaw?" He remarked.
lotusfang

Last edited by Reverie; February 11th, 2017 at 03:14 PM.
Old February 12th, 2017, 08:18 AM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
Arrowpaw peaked his eyes open more, trying to stay awake. he twitched his tail and shivered a little bit as the cold air blew once more. he was smaller then the others and had shorter fur as well. He was tired, but the unease of the situation didn't die down inside of him. "I don't care Finchpaw, we shouldn't be out here. Forestpaw ( @xxJaggededgexx ) was the one who woke us up. I could be warm in the apprentices den right now." he mewed back, looking at him depsite the darkness of the night. The only thing that kept him remotly warm was Ploverpaw next to him.

"I mean... yeah, I understand about the sleeping thing, Arrowpaw, but.. I don't want to? I don't know, man. I just. Wasn't able to sleep to begin with, and now we're here. If you wanna nap, I don't blame you. I'll keep watch if that's what it takes, but everyone seems to be energetic. If y'wanna go home, Arrow, I'll come with you."
Ploverpaw raised a cream paw to his mouth, and began grooming himself, still idle. If his friends were going to bicker, he may as well make good use of his time, right? The wind brushed his long, downy fur every-which way, but his stocky build was still visible. Good.
Looking about, he lightly scented the air, searching for any potential threats.

baibai