Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:24 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:22 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:13 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM

Old February 12th, 2017, 09:08 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo View Post

"I mean... yeah, I understand about the sleeping thing, Arrowpaw, but.. I don't want to? I don't know, man. I just. Wasn't able to sleep to begin with, and now we're here. If you wanna nap, I don't blame you. I'll keep watch if that's what it takes, but everyone seems to be energetic. If y'wanna go home, Arrow, I'll come with you."
Ploverpaw raised a cream paw to his mouth, and began grooming himself, still idle. If his friends were going to bicker, he may as well make good use of his time, right? The wind brushed his long, downy fur every-which way, but his stocky build was still visible. Good.
Looking about, he lightly scented the air, searching for any potential threats.
The apprentice sighed. He felt more awake now,but that didn't help his unease. He seemed so curl in on himself a little against the cold temperature outside. He could see his breath as he took breaths in the cold air. Though he felt slightly warmed at Ploverpaws words and appreciated them.
"Thank you..no matter how much I wish i could sleep I can't just leave you guys alone." he gave a small chuckle,"Someone needs to be the adult here." he mewed. Which was true,he didn't know what'd he do if he decided to stay in his nest alone while the others went out without him, he;d probably be a worried mess.
He gave a small yawn,his gaze back to Forestpaw (( @xxJaggededgexx )) "Why did you wake me up? There must have been a reason.
Old February 12th, 2017, 09:20 AM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Finchpaw paced back and forth, babbling on and on until they began to make absolutely no sense. Unable to rid themself of their excited jitters, although the had zero idea of what they were excited for in the first place. Upon realizing this, they frowned and stopped looking excited.
"Wait- why are we out here?" They asked, frowning slightly in confusion, their head cocked slightly to one side as they awaited a response.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; February 12th, 2017 at 09:23 AM.
Old February 12th, 2017, 11:42 AM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
The apprentice sighed. He felt more awake now,but that didn't help his unease. He seemed so curl in on himself a little against the cold temperature outside. He could see his breath as he took breaths in the cold air. Though he felt slightly warmed at Ploverpaws words and appreciated them.
"Thank you..no matter how much I wish i could sleep I can't just leave you guys alone." he gave a small chuckle,"Someone needs to be the adult here." he mewed. Which was true,he didn't know what'd he do if he decided to stay in his nest alone while the others went out without him, he;d probably be a worried mess.
He gave a small yawn,his gaze back to Forestpaw (( @xxJaggededgexx )) "Why did you wake me up? There must have been a reason.
The apprentice gawked at the comment, his eyes narrowed. "Does it matter, Arrowpaw?"
lotusfang
Old February 12th, 2017, 11:49 AM
a tiny bean

@Wolfybro

Forest laughed, "We should leave.." He whispered, and he meant it. He turned to Arrowpaw for his expression.
lotusfang
Old February 12th, 2017, 11:56 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@KitKat12 , @fenic! , @milo , @xxJaggededgexx , @meraki
Arrowpaw looked at him like he was insane,"Forestpaw are you crazy?" he mewed sternly. He was fully awake now, his green eyes wide. "It's in the middle of the night,it's leafbare and it's c-cold," he continued to rant though his small, squeaky voice didn't seem to authoritative,"What if something happens to one of you and we get caught? We'll be in big trouble." he mewed. He was still shivering under the cold breeze. He pressed closer to Ploverpaw for warmth, as he didn't know why in the coldest of day the larger tom was always warm.
Old February 12th, 2017, 11:58 AM
a tiny bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post

@KitKat12 , @fenic! , @milo , @xxJaggededgexx , @meraki
Arrowpaw looked at him like he was insane,"Forestpaw are you crazy?" he mewed sternly. He was fully awake now, his green eyes wide. "It's in the middle of the night,it's leafbare and it's c-cold," he continued to rant though his small, squeaky voice didn't seem to authoritative,"What if something happens to one of you and we get caught? We'll be in big trouble." he mewed. He was still shivering under the cold breeze. He pressed closer to Ploverpaw for warmth, as he didn't know why in the coldest of day the larger tom was always warm.
"No, I'm not. It's the best for all of us." Then he leaned in closer, "We don't want to get caught, do we?" He meowed sinisterly, "If not, then, since all cats are in the dens, we should leave now, It's best for all of us." He finished, looking at the rest of the cats before curling his tail around his Siamese figure.
lotusfang
Old February 12th, 2017, 11:58 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Of course, Briarpaw had been waken up as well, if not for his denmates' extremely loud talking for the fact that he didn't like being excluded. For some reason, he didn't think much of the fact that they were out at night, simply the fact that they had to do something worth waking up for. Having been quiet for quite a few turns of talking, the tom spoke up quickly with his idea. "We're not napping, because you've already woken me up and going back to sleep sounds like the most boring idea you've ever told me- and that means a lot here." The apprentice huffed, his tail swishing behind him as he scoffed, turning around to face the entrance to the camp and look up into all the trees. "I like the idea of going on an adventure, y'know... and that means we should go, right now."
Old February 12th, 2017, 12:03 PM
a tiny bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Of course, Briarpaw had been waken up as well, if not for his denmates' extremely loud talking for the fact that he didn't like being excluded. For some reason, he didn't think much of the fact that they were out at night, simply the fact that they had to do something worth waking up for. Having been quiet for quite a few turns of talking, the tom spoke up quickly with his idea. "We're not napping, because you've already woken me up and going back to sleep sounds like the most boring idea you've ever told me- and that means a lot here." The apprentice huffed, his tail swishing behind him as he scoffed, turning around to face the entrance to the camp and look up into all the trees. "I like the idea of going on an adventure, y'know... and that means we should go, right now."
Forest, to his demise, nodded, agreeing with the apprentice's statement, "See? I'm not crazy, Arrowpaw." The Siamese remarked, before swishing his tail to touch his friend's shoulder, it was now or never, and Forestpaw wasn't going to let a chance as big as this slip through his claws, and then he said, "Arrowpaw, it's now or never, I'm not going to let a chance as big as this one slip away from all of us." And with that, he was heading toward the forested entrance that connected the clearing to the rest of the territory, swishing his tail for his friends to follow him.
lotusfang
Old February 12th, 2017, 01:46 PM
a tiny bean

@KitKat12 , @fenic! , @milo , @meraki , @Wolfybro

Forest padded back smoothly, what was taking them so long? His green hues narrowed, "Are you guys coming or what?"
lotusfang
Old February 12th, 2017, 01:52 PM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Ploverpaw shrugged. "I'm not going 'till Arrowpaw is. No rush, aight?"

baibai