Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
velli's art trades
Last post by vellichor
Today 04:58 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:52 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 04:50 PM
The puppeteer and the...
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 04:42 PM

Old February 12th, 2017, 09:54 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Clearing

{ @Nighty }
The molly bounded into the clearing with a mouse in her maw, which she dropped at the fresh-kill pile then trotted happily to the center, where the burnt reddish-brown molly layed down and hummed as her eyes became half-closed and she watched the clearing. She bounced her head softly to the tune she hummed, and kept her gaze wandering. The hyper molly has been out hunting all day an still had energy left in her. She was rather a happy molly so she didn't mind. But after a few minutes she found herself bored already then looked around to anyone to interact with. She didn't see no one and layed her head impatiently on her paws, her Yellow orbs flickering, trying to find someone to interact with.

Last edited by monfang; February 12th, 2017 at 09:55 PM.
Old February 12th, 2017, 10:09 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post
{ @Nighty }
The molly bounded into the clearing with a mouse in her maw, which she dropped at the fresh-kill pile then trotted happily to the center, where the burnt reddish-brown molly layed down and hummed as her eyes became half-closed and she watched the clearing. She bounced her head softly to the tune she hummed, and kept her gaze wandering. The hyper molly has been out hunting all day an still had energy left in her. She was rather a happy molly so she didn't mind. But after a few minutes she found herself bored already then looked around to anyone to interact with. She didn't see no one and layed her head impatiently on her paws, her Yellow orbs flickering, trying to find someone to interact with.
Cliffheart sat near the medicine den, out of sight of the entrance, but close enough that he could call of he needed something. He sat, with a grumpy frown on his maw, his leg splayed out to the side, covered in fresh herbs and bandaging. He sighed, casting a disgusted look down on it. The stench of the herbs flooded his nostrils every waking moment and at times it was so strong it felt nauseating. He hated it. And not just for the smell. He hated his leg and some days thought that he would be better off with three legs. He sighed, turning away from it. His leg was the reason that he wasn't out hunting. It was the reason that he was not out fighting to protect and serve his clan with pride. No instead he felt worthless and wasteful. Now days all he could do was sit around, sleep, and eat. He had hpto admit though, he wasn't eating as much as he probably should have. The reason due to the fact that he had a horrible sense of guilt clawing away at his insides every time he ate. This was the food his Clan gathered. Sure he knew that it was to care for the whole Clan, but he knew that if he were fully heathy and on four good limbs, he could serve just as well as the others, but no, he was sitting here, feeling like a worthless piece of dung. His mopey pastel green gaze watched as a fiery red she cat bounded into the clearing. Envy filled his eyes as he watched her. He knew she had either just returned from a hunting trip, or a border patrol. Both of which he wished he was doing right now.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 12th, 2017, 10:36 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
The warrior nodded,"You're correct," she mewed after finished fixing her chest fur. "And you're Lioncry,I've seen you around camp before." she replied by memory. She doesn't know why the brown warriors appearance and name had stuck in her head,but it had always lingered in her mind for some reason. She has never talked to the other before,but she has seen her around camp before. She herself wasn't to much of a speaker herself so she wasn't surprised they haven't spoken. Even if she wasn't much of a talker her body language didn't show any discomfort in having a conversation though. Infact,she settled her self down by sitting down and curling her tail neatly around her paws instead.
Lioncry nodded, wondering for just a moment why Maplespider's name had always stuck in her head. Perhaps it was because it was quite unlike any of the other names, but perhaps not, she didn't really know. “It sure is different. Us being closer to all these other Clans now..” she meowed, trying to spark up conversation. Although, to be honest with herself, she thought it was a rather weak attempt at it. She looked up at the gray sky, wishing that the blue skies of newleaf would return soon. She sat down, slowly wrapping her tail in a sort of messy, clumsy way over her paws to keep her toes warm. She flicked an ear to shake the snow that had settled on it off, even though it had only been a couple of flakes.
Old February 12th, 2017, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Cliffheart sat near the medicine den, out of sight of the entrance, but close enough that he could call of he needed something. He sat, with a grumpy frown on his maw, his leg splayed out to the side, covered in fresh herbs and bandaging. He sighed, casting a disgusted look down on it. The stench of the herbs flooded his nostrils every waking moment and at times it was so strong it felt nauseating. He hated it. And not just for the smell. He hated his leg and some days thought that he would be better off with three legs. He sighed, turning away from it. His leg was the reason that he wasn't out hunting. It was the reason that he was not out fighting to protect and serve his clan with pride. No instead he felt worthless and wasteful. Now days all he could do was sit around, sleep, and eat. He had hpto admit though, he wasn't eating as much as he probably should have. The reason due to the fact that he had a horrible sense of guilt clawing away at his insides every time he ate. This was the food his Clan gathered. Sure he knew that it was to care for the whole Clan, but he knew that if he were fully heathy and on four good limbs, he could serve just as well as the others, but no, he was sitting here, feeling like a worthless piece of dung. His mopey pastel green gaze watched as a fiery red she cat bounded into the clearing. Envy filled his eyes as he watched her. He knew she had either just returned from a hunting trip, or a border patrol. Both of which he wished he was doing right now.
Scorched's gaze finally rested on Cliffheart who she noticed watched her from afar. She lifted her head and smiled, then looked around quickly before she stood up and padded to him. Her eyes were filled with kindness. "Hey, Cliffheart." she purred her welcome. "How's the leg doin'?" she asked, her soft yellow gaze bright with kindness and hyperness.

{sorry it's short ;;}
Old February 13th, 2017, 12:26 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry nodded, wondering for just a moment why Maplespider's name had always stuck in her head. Perhaps it was because it was quite unlike any of the other names, but perhaps not, she didn't really know. “It sure is different. Us being closer to all these other Clans now..” she meowed, trying to spark up conversation. Although, to be honest with herself, she thought it was a rather weak attempt at it. She looked up at the gray sky, wishing that the blue skies of newleaf would return soon. She sat down, slowly wrapping her tail in a sort of messy, clumsy way over her paws to keep her toes warm. She flicked an ear to shake the snow that had settled on it off, even though it had only been a couple of flakes.
She nodded her head in agreement. She could already tell that the other wasn't much of a talker either by the topic of conversation. She didn't really mind,it was a trait she had aswel so it made things easier. "It make our clan more sociable." she mewed. She looked toward the sky,following Lioncrys gaze up towards it. Others may looked at it as a plain grey sky but Maple loved leaf-bare-the chill breeze against her thick fur and this tiny droplets of snow from the sky. She couldn't help but smiled when Lioncry flicked some off of her ear. "Would you like to go for a walk with me?" she asked. She figured if they weren't much of talkers,they could so something instead.
Old February 13th, 2017, 07:19 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:

Scorched's gaze finally rested on Cliffheart who she noticed watched her from afar. She lifted her head and smiled, then looked around quickly before she stood up and padded to him. Her eyes were filled with kindness. "Hey, Cliffheart." she purred her welcome. "How's the leg doin'?" she asked, her soft yellow gaze bright with kindness and hyperness.

{sorry it's short ;;}
Cliffheart watched as she moved towards hm after locking eyes. He forced a smile to return hers, but if only it could have been genuine. He wasn't normally a grumpy, rude, easily annoyed cat. But his recent issues had caused him to act more that way. "Hello Scorched. Hope it's alright if I call you that." He said with a kindness to his voice that used to sound so familiar, but now sounded strange. "Oh my leg. Yeah, it's fine I guess. It could be better, but at least it's not getting worse." He commented, his voice dull with bitterness. Of course, everyone always asked about his leg, never about how he felt. Always concerned for his leg. He hated his leg. That was the end of it. It dragged him down, physically, emotionally, and mentally. "How have you been? I see you just returned from a hunting trip?" He guessed.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 13th, 2017, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Cliffheart watched as she moved towards hm after locking eyes. He forced a smile to return hers, but if only it could have been genuine. He wasn't normally a grumpy, rude, easily annoyed cat. But his recent issues had caused him to act more that way. "Hello Scorched. Hope it's alright if I call you that." He said with a kindness to his voice that used to sound so familiar, but now sounded strange. "Oh my leg. Yeah, it's fine I guess. It could be better, but at least it's not getting worse." He commented, his voice dull with bitterness. Of course, everyone always asked about his leg, never about how he felt. Always concerned for his leg. He hated his leg. That was the end of it. It dragged him down, physically, emotionally, and mentally. "How have you been? I see you just returned from a hunting trip?" He guessed.
"Yeah, I mean, the game was scarce though." she replied looking at the fresh-kill pile. She looked back at him noticing some dread in him. She felt like she stepped on a sensitive nerve now. "Hey, I've been thinking, since you haven't been able to hunt, maybe we could take a stroll whenever you were off your bedrest." she meowed, smiling. She shuffled her paws in the soft ground wet from melted snow. Oh she loved the snow, though many could say otherwise.
Old February 13th, 2017, 01:09 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:

"Yeah, I mean, the game was scarce though." she replied looking at the fresh-kill pile. She looked back at him noticing some dread in him. She felt like she stepped on a sensitive nerve now. "Hey, I've been thinking, since you haven't been able to hunt, maybe we could take a stroll whenever you were off your bedrest." she meowed, smiling. She shuffled her paws in the soft ground wet from melted snow. Oh she loved the snow, though many could say otherwise.
Cliffheart felt bad. He could see in her face that she noticed he was annoyed. He just wished he could tell her, without annoyance and frustration in his voice, that it really wasn't her fault that he was grumpy. He felt bad and attempted to try harder. "Ah that's too bad. Guess the prey hasn't come back full swing from leaf bare then." he mewed, trying to make his voice sound somewhat light and airy, not full of remorse. "That would be nice. It's been awhile since I've just gone out for a stroll. I'll talk to Ebonypaw later and see how soon I can get off bed rest. Or at least be good enough to go for a walk." he said kindly. "But thanks again, not many people seem to be focusing on what happens after I'm done being injured. Every cat seems to just be focusing on my leg." He said flicking his dusty colored ear to indicate it. "Oh and hey, I'm sorry if I sounded rude earlier. I'm just not for this whole, doing nothing thing."
Old February 13th, 2017, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Cliffheart felt bad. He could see in her face that she noticed he was annoyed. He just wished he could tell her, without annoyance and frustration in his voice, that it really wasn't her fault that he was grumpy. He felt bad and attempted to try harder. "Ah that's too bad. Guess the prey hasn't come back full swing from leaf bare then." he mewed, trying to make his voice sound somewhat light and airy, not full of remorse. "That would be nice. It's been awhile since I've just gone out for a stroll. I'll talk to Ebonypaw later and see how soon I can get off bed rest. Or at least be good enough to go for a walk." he said kindly. "But thanks again, not many people seem to be focusing on what happens after I'm done being injured. Every cat seems to just be focusing on my leg." He said flicking his dusty colored ear to indicate it. "Oh and hey, I'm sorry if I sounded rude earlier. I'm just not for this whole, doing nothing thing."
Scorchedpetal smiled. "No, no it's fine really." she purred, and wrapped her tail around her paws. "It's been busy here lately has it not. After the attacks of that one cat and the gathering, it's like we're being pulled between these new clans." she said, hoping to strike up a good conversation. She loved talking and thought maybe it could cheer him up to gossip a little or share stories.
Old February 13th, 2017, 01:47 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:

Scorchedpetal smiled. "No, no it's fine really." she purred, and wrapped her tail around her paws. "It's been busy here lately has it not. After the attacks of that one cat and the gathering, it's like we're being pulled between these new clans." she said, hoping to strike up a good conversation. She loved talking and thought maybe it could cheer him up to gossip a little or share stories.
"Attacks of that one cat? You mean Onyx don't you?" he asked, wondering if there had been another attack while he had been out of commission. If there had, he most likely would be in the best mood, but honestly,he was never in a good mood these days. "But yes I see your point. After those two Clan cats arrived here and told us about the other four, it seems as if the entire Clan is scrambling to fit in and act like we've been there the whole time. I think we might be trying too hard, honestly. I think Grousestar needs to slow down and take it easy. Yes we need to show the other four Clans we can hold our own, but we don't have a need to rush into everything."