Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:33 PM
tracker stuff
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:32 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:28 PM

Old March 7th, 2017, 03:11 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

A large thick-furred tom entered the camp with a smile gracing his face. He gently shook his fur, and his eyes searched for a tree...with enough shade. He felt as if he were melting under his pelt from a long run. When he did see one, he trotted to it, his gait carried pride.
Goldstrike looked at the other cats in the clearing, and with a tilt of his he wondered about the land around them. The breeze felt nice--and, so did this shade. He absolutely loved the feeling of being alone and listening to the chatter of the other cats. He adored looking at the kits as they played, or the apprentices follow their mentors for training.
A soft rumble came from his throat as he realized that he was purring. For what? He didn't know. Perhaps it was the fact that he loved his home. He loved his clan. And, he would protect it until his last. Even though he was older, he still had a lot of skill since his prime time.
Goldstrike took a few licks at the fur on his chest, then he started to lick his paws, grooming himself. He wondered what the day would bring him. Even if he sat there bored out his mind all day, he knew a second wasn't wasted. After all, he was satisfied with watching the other cats, and he was satisfied with relaxing.

@MistyFoot
Old March 7th, 2017, 03:21 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
A large thick-furred tom entered the camp with a smile gracing his face. He gently shook his fur, and his eyes searched for a tree...with enough shade. He felt as if he were melting under his pelt from a long run. When he did see one, he trotted to it, his gait carried pride.
Goldstrike looked at the other cats in the clearing, and with a tilt of his he wondered about the land around them. The breeze felt nice--and, so did this shade. He absolutely loved the feeling of being alone and listening to the chatter of the other cats. He adored looking at the kits as they played, or the apprentices follow their mentors for training.
A soft rumble came from his throat as he realized that he was purring. For what? He didn't know. Perhaps it was the fact that he loved his home. He loved his clan. And, he would protect it until his last. Even though he was older, he still had a lot of skill since his prime time.
Goldstrike took a few licks at the fur on his chest, then he started to lick his paws, grooming himself. He wondered what the day would bring him. Even if he sat there bored out his mind all day, he knew a second wasn't wasted. After all, he was satisfied with watching the other cats, and he was satisfied with relaxing.

@MistyFoot
Ripplestripe padded to the center of the clearing, a fat bird hanging limp from her jaws. Her mouth was watering; she could hardly wait until she sat down and ate the bird. Her eyes glazed the clearing as she searched for a place to sit down and eat, but none of her friends were in sight. She stopped in front of a ginger-brown tom grooming himself. "Hi," Ripplestripe mewed in greeting. "May I sit here?" she asked. She decided she might as well ask, and it wouldn't be the end of Skyclan if she did. She felt awkward standing there in front of the slightly older tom. It made it harder to speak with a plump bird in her mouth, and she felt a little stupid.

[character site]
Old March 7th, 2017, 03:32 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
Ripplestripe padded to the center of the clearing, a fat bird hanging limp from her jaws. Her mouth was watering; she could hardly wait until she sat down and ate the bird. Her eyes glazed the clearing as she searched for a place to sit down and eat, but none of her friends were in sight. She stopped in front of a ginger-brown tom grooming himself. "Hi," Ripplestripe mewed in greeting. "May I sit here?" she asked. She decided she might as well ask, and it wouldn't be the end of Skyclan if she did. She felt awkward standing there in front of the slightly older tom. It made it harder to speak with a plump bird in her mouth, and she felt a little stupid.
Goldstrike stopped his grooming, and he looked up to see a silver grey tabby she-cat. He cocked his head to the side as if trying to contemplate her. She had a bird hanging from her mouth. He licked his maw. It did look delicious, but he already ate. Why must he be bottomless pit?! He started to laugh at himself, but stopped instantly. He didn't want to scare off the she-cat, making her think he was creepy.
Goldstrike nodded, and shifted over a bit to make sure she was comfortable. ''You don't have to ask to sit here,'' He smiled, softly. ''It's a free world. Sit wherever you want.'' He boasted, then sat down on his haunches. With his eyes looking into the distance, he twitched his ears, and asked her, ''How are you feeling today?''
He found it weird to sit by her and not start a conversation. Yet, he knew every cat was different. Some didn't want to engage in that friendly conversation. Some wanted to rush, and move on with life. Goldstrike liked to take things slow, and he considered himself a friend to all in the clan. Whether he knew them or not. His head slightly turned to the female.
Old March 7th, 2017, 03:46 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
Goldstrike stopped his grooming, and he looked up to see a silver grey tabby she-cat. He cocked his head to the side as if trying to contemplate her. She had a bird hanging from her mouth. He licked his maw. It did look delicious, but he already ate. Why must he be bottomless pit?! He started to laugh at himself, but stopped instantly. He didn't want to scare off the she-cat, making her think he was creepy.
Goldstrike nodded, and shifted over a bit to make sure she was comfortable. ''You don't have to ask to sit here,'' He smiled, softly. ''It's a free world. Sit wherever you want.'' He boasted, then sat down on his haunches. With his eyes looking into the distance, he twitched his ears, and asked her, ''How are you feeling today?''
He found it weird to sit by her and not start a conversation. Yet, he knew every cat was different. Some didn't want to engage in that friendly conversation. Some wanted to rush, and move on with life. Goldstrike liked to take things slow, and he considered himself a friend to all in the clan. Whether he knew them or not. His head slightly turned to the female.
"Thank you, you are so kind." she mewed, blinking happily. As she bent down to pluck the feathers from her bird, she stopped to listed to the new cat's question. "I am feeling great today, what about you?" she replied. The tom was so kind, yet so unique at the same time. As she waited for him to reply she bent her head down to pluck the feathers from the bird. It was fresh and warm, and reminded her of hunting. She wanted to go hunting so badly today, yet she was so hungry. I can go after, Ripplestripe thought to herself. She wanted to stay and talk to this kind tom.

[character site]
Old March 7th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
''I think there's nothing who really call my attention in this she-cat'' he thought, he hided his face a bit because he don't wanted to show his grumpy face, just because it was boring, ''Warriors don't play like kits, so, how they have fun?'' he thought, ''I will hunt for my clan, thanks'' he meowed walking in the opposite direction of Dawnstream, glancing at her until he walk with a neutral smile in the face.
Dawnstream gave him a bit of a weird look but said "bye" and started walking to the Warriors den.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old March 7th, 2017, 04:25 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Sandyflower walked out of the nursery with a yawn. She headed over to the fresh kill pile, where she picked up a bluebird. She walked over to a cozy spot outside the nursery to eat. She looked around with a long sigh. It was hard for her to be in the nursery with the other queens to watch them with her kits, while she had lost her daughter while kitting.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old March 7th, 2017, 04:32 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Dawnstream gave him a bit of a weird look but said "bye" and started walking to the Warriors den.
''This weird look, she knew what i was thinking?'' Blackpaw asked to himself, while walking in the direction of the territory.
Old March 7th, 2017, 04:39 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
"Thank you, you are so kind." she mewed, blinking happily. As she bent down to pluck the feathers from her bird, she stopped to listed to the new cat's question. "I am feeling great today, what about you?" she replied. The tom was so kind, yet so unique at the same time. As she waited for him to reply she bent her head down to pluck the feathers from the bird. It was fresh and warm, and reminded her of hunting. She wanted to go hunting so badly today, yet she was so hungry. I can go after, Ripplestripe thought to herself. She wanted to stay and talk to this kind tom.
Goldstrike watched the silver tabby she-cat eat her meal. He perked his ears at her question. He ruffled his fur, letting out a good sigh. ''Eh, I can be better.'' He laid down on his stomach, crossing his paws delicately in front of him. ''But, then again,'' He gestured to the clan in front of them with his head, ''This makes me better. Just looking at everyone else. And, making sure their okay.'' His eyes focused on a couple of kits playing around, and a smile graced his face. He was indeed, a prideful, calm male. Plus, he felt comfortable when talking to the female. He thought she would quickly brush him off. At least, she looked that way, but he could tell she had a kind heart. He never noticed her before, and when he took a quick glance at her again, he quickly said, ''Oh, I'm sorry, I'm being rude!'' He quickly got up, and bowed his head to her, ''I'm Goldstrike, by the way.'' He said in his deep voice.
Old March 8th, 2017, 02:03 AM

My Mood: Annoyed

NeverFalter wandered around the clearing hoping to play or hunt with someone, nobody ever really wanted to hang out with him because they assumed he was incapable due to him being born missing the lower half of his hind left leg. He was a young warrior and still liked to tussle around and play. He had lived without it his whole life and it never impacted his skills it only impacted his feelings as other cats never let him forget that he didn't have 4 strong legs like they did. He lay down on a rock and tried to soak up some heat from the sun, it was a cold leaf-bare but his fluffy turkish angora pelt helped to keep his small body warm. He stretched out on his back with his 3 limbs spread out then he curled into a fluffy ball and soaked up the fleeting rays.

Link to where I have a character sheet for NeverFalter:http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ead.php?t=4728

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; March 9th, 2017 at 04:44 AM.
Old March 9th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
NeverFalter wandered around the clearing hoping to play or hunt with someone, nobody ever really wanted to hang out with him because they assumed he was incapable due to him being born missing the lower half of his hind left leg. He was a young warrior and still liked to tussle around and play. He had lived without it his whole life and it never impacted his skills it only impacted his feelings as other cats never let him forget that he didn't have 4 strong legs like they did. He lay down on a rock and tried to soak up some heat from the sun, it was a cold leaf-bare but his fluffy turkish angora pelt helped to keep his small body warm. He stretched out on his back with his 3 limbs spread out then he curled into a fluffy ball and soaked up the fleeting rays.

Link to where I have a character sheet for NeverFalter:http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ead.php?t=4728
A brown tabby she-kit padded up to the Tom and sniffed him curiously. "I've never seen you before...are you from the nursery?" She squeaked. This was Gorsekit.