Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Monthly Kudos (May 2024)
Last post by paris
Today 01:19 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rose
Today 01:17 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 01:15 PM
Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 01:11 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 01:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 29th, 2023, 04:51 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ♕The Queen's Justice♕

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornbread1233 View Post
Beepaw struggled to get away from the warrior's hits. She dropped to the ground and rolled away but couldn't get up off her back. Maybe fighting with so little battle training was a bad idea.

Featherpelt - he/him - 18 moons

---

Featherpelt felt so off fighting such a young cat. She hardly looked older than a kit! He froze once more. Stars be damned, he was not going to injure an apprentice. No matter how much they needed to win this war. Is a wave of panic he rushed to her side, grabbing her by the scruff and placing her upright.

"I'm terribly sorry you're caught up in all this little one, and I'm terribly sorry for those scratches." he offered a quick head bump. "Stay safe dear." he whispered sharply before leaving her and finding a bigger opponent.

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old August 29th, 2023, 05:11 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Sleekfur rushed out of his den to the frenzy of battle. "Not again," he breathed, before launching himself into the flurry. He leaped from one opponent to the next, not hesitating for long enough to do significant damage, but long enough to make it hurt and make the cats he clawed spin around to try to reach their enemy.

As he jumped from a big tom to his next opponent he suddenly got scratched from behind. Sleekfur whirled around to face his opponent.

[OPEN]
Old August 29th, 2023, 05:23 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Springpaw
long furred torbie ▵ She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 1] ▵ 67/100
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Now, this was turning into a pity party? This one felt terrible because they were already run through with recent events. That didn't seem to stop Thunderclan when they came for their home. They'd seen what they were like after the flooding and had no care as they ruthlessly took their land. Along with killing their leader, she wasn't sure if she could even feel mad about that since he lied. Springpaw didn't like liars; you couldn't trust them because who's to say they wouldn't lie again? "We don't need your pity!" she hissed; if it weren't against the code, she would have tried to eliminate them already. Plus, she wasn't one to outright kill someone, but this one kept getting her angry by the second. "If you aren't willing to fight me, how about you run back to your home with your tail tucked away like a coward!" Once again, she went straight at them, aiming to smash them into the ground and pin her to the ground with all her weight.

@The Doctor [frostpaw]
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old August 29th, 2023, 05:53 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Mousefern
Windclan
She/her

A slightly shocked yelp escaped the molly when Nightspark struck her with his own head, knocking her off balance before she felt his claws drag through her pelt. His words that followed made her feel like the guy was utterly deranged or something, and she practically skittered a few pawsteps away from him. “What do you mean, he’s dead? How did he go through all nine of his lives already?”

She asked the question, and before she had even finished speaking, she was darting towards him again. Once she was close though, she veered off to the side to launch herself at one of his hind legs instead, hoping to dig her teeth into his flesh or do the same with her claws–although moving about was beginning to sting, she couldn’t just back down so easily. She had only–what, two hits on him?

[ @WhiteDawn ]
Nightspark
RiverClan Lionheart
Purrks: Just a Scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

He didn't responded to her question, an enemy wasn't worthy knowing what happened, he didn't even avoided the attack as claws and teeths pierced his skin and flesh into his hind leg, he just had a laugh "Is that all you got?", he however retained a growl when he took his leg, he checked the wounds, those were deep, and a bit painful not gonna lie, but he could ignore them, he restablished a safe distance with his enemy, he waited a pair of seconds, and advanced again on her, the massive Lionheart wouldn't stop, and was sweeping in front of him all claws out to try and hit the cat, maybe cause a supplementary wound or two, he was walking like his back leg wasn't hurting at all, even worse, the blood was seeming to clot already, and he seemed to have recovered from the attack.
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old August 29th, 2023, 06:18 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Frostpaw
46/100

Instead of dodging the enemy apprentice Frostpaw reared up onto her hind legs and extended he forelegs so to take Springpaw rolling with her to at least try and do some damage.

"N-No I won't leave my clan" she mumured trying to be brave even though she was in so much pain she wouldn't just abandon them when they needed her.

@Leafy

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; September 6th, 2023 at 12:22 PM.
Old August 29th, 2023, 06:20 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Berryfrost
She/Her

It was about time Berryfrost did something for her Clan, and the petite molly had accepted that. Except, when she meant to do something for WindClan, she hadn't exactly expected to end up in a midst of a battle field, heart hammering painfully in her chest as her mismatched gaze raked across the fighting cats. Oh, sweet stars above, she did not want to be hear. Did not want to be privy to all this bloodshed. All this pain. At the paw of her father.

Berryfrost was going to be sick.

Fallownose's cry for war still rang in her mind with painful clarity, reverberating across her thoughts with the force of a thousand thunderstorms. With a quiet, shuddering exhale to steel herself for what was to come, the slender female unsheathed her claws and plunged into the midst of the enemy.

[ Open to a RiverClan warrior. o7 Have absolute powerplay perms for attacks, just don't kill her or take her eyes eheh. ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old August 29th, 2023, 06:23 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

<><><><><>

*-Larkwing-*
She/her | 16 moons
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Scanning the crowd of battling cats for anyone she could help, anyone at all, Larkwing's eyes fell onto an apprentice who looked terrified to even be here, likely she didn't have training, or, equally as likely, she had never seen battle before and was terrified of the sights. Maybe both. Larkwing herself had only been in her first battle... how long ago was it? Had they even had a day to rest after Cattail Pond? Had it merely been a few hours since then? It wasn't fair. Was the whole of RiverClan really being punished for what Beansprout did, and how Gingerfrost covered up his lie?

She hadn't originally felt so bitter about it, perhaps she was just shocked from the news at the time and hadn't properly processed it. But now... stars it hadn't even been that long since the reveal of it all happened... but now she was starting to feel the anger at their former "leader" rise up into her throat like bile. She didn't blame WindClan for this attack. Part of her wanted to rip them to shreds too, to claw at Gingerfrost's face and tear apart Beansprouts corpse for the lies they had told them all. Was Gingerfrost really fit to lead them all? He had aided in the lie so did that not make him just as bad?

'Shut up, Lark, focus on right now,' she scolded herself, it wouldn't help anyone if she got swirled away in her mind like an untrained kit in a rushing river. Shaking herself away from that spiral of internal monologue, Larkwing rushed into the fray to block the fearful apprentice from attack. "C'mon!" She urged as she closed the distance, still limping from her previous fight. Nudging the young cat in the side with her head before quickly looking around, making sure no WindClan warrior was closing in on them, she urged again, "c'mon, this way!"

SNOWPAW
She/Her - RiverClan Apprentice
Herbal Knowledge: Tier 1 - The Collector

A voice broke through the terror, causing icy blue eyes to peek open and stare up toward the head nudging her side. Snowpaw blinked, head swirling as she attempted to make sense of the situation. This way? What way? Where were they going to go? Arghhh, there was so much going on at once, Snowpaw couldn't even hear herself think!! Just follow the nice she-cat's orders and she'd be okay, right? There was no time to question!! Go, go, go!! Make your paws move, Snowpaw!!

The apprentice shakily rose, nodding silently toward the warrior and sticking close to her side for safety. She'd just follow this nice she-cat and she'd be okay.
[ You have full powerplay perms to lead Snowpaw away! ]
//. @FrostyGalaxy .\\

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old August 29th, 2023, 06:31 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Berryfrost
She/Her

It was about time Berryfrost did something for her Clan, and the petite molly had accepted that. Except, when she meant to do something for WindClan, she hadn't exactly expected to end up in a midst of a battle field, heart hammering painfully in her chest as her mismatched gaze raked across the fighting cats. Oh, sweet stars above, she did not want to be hear. Did not want to be privy to all this bloodshed. All this pain. At the paw of her father.

Berryfrost was going to be sick.

Fallownose's cry for war still rang in her mind with painful clarity, reverberating across her thoughts with the force of a thousand thunderstorms. With a quiet, shuddering exhale to steel herself for what was to come, the slender female unsheathed her claws and plunged into the midst of the enemy.

[ Open to a RiverClan warrior. o7 Have absolute powerplay perms for attacks, just don't kill her or take her eyes eheh. ]

Bluestone growled as he finally got target a wind lan warrior surely younger than him, the big tom unsheathed his claws and approached the molly slowly and cautiously" looks like it's you and me. How dare you windclanner call a battle on us!" He snapped lunging at the molly and clawing at her neck. His eyes angry and cold as he kept his eyes on the molly. Once passing he turned around and leapt on the molly hopeing to maybe weaken her

( Go power play on bluestone just don't kill him, major and minor injuries are allowed )

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old August 29th, 2023, 07:11 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Inactive

The wiry framed apprentice almost grinned with relief as she saw a familiar, gray furred giant bounding towards Tigerpaw at her call. As much as she never trusted most WindClanners with her life - what could she say, she'd seen enough to know better - she knew her former mentor could always be relied on, no matter how sour his mood or how much he threatened - internally - to chuck you towards the nearest badger sett. It was ironic, really, that the one warrior who seemed to be the most skeptical about WindClan's blind loyalty seemed to be one of the most dependable ones. Funny, how life worked out that way. Less funny, of course, when Tigerpaw used the distraction afforded to her by Leechscar to leave the tom fighting against the cats that had been dealing with her... not to tend to her wounds - she was standing right here, wasn't she - but to look for another fight. Good job having his back just like he'd had yours, huh?

Disgust making Lightningpaw's nose wrinkle, she stood up. Lack of training be damned, she wasn't about to let her former boss be ganged up on if she could help it. She was going to... to... Distractions. Everywhere she looked there was nothing but distractions. Cats getting hurt far worse than they should have. Was WindClan truly filled with so many idiots that they were seriously having their tails handed to them by a bunch of starving, out of their luck looking cats? At this point, Twilightstar with her fresh wounds would be able to fight better than this sorry lot! Especially considering that one warrior there next to the RiverClanner who seemed to really like hearing himself speak. Who the hell gave speeches mid battle? Self-righteous arse. Wait... no...

Almond shaped hues opened wide as the lithe calico realized that... that WindClan cat didn't just look hurt. That warrior looked seriously hurt. He wasn't moving. Stars... was he even breathing?! And that arrogant... no good... was he gloating?!

A storm brewed in Lightningpaw's eyes as she hissed, tail lashing behind her as she rushed towards her wounded ally. She couldn't count on any bloody cat around here to actually bring this wounded cat - was that Puddleburr - to her. They couldn't handle themselves, let alone help another. And if they did try to help, they were obviously in this alone. Or so she'd thought.

No matter how fast she was, obviously there was someone faster. Mousefern had arrived, and she was already locked in battle with the gloating arse. StarClan forgive her, but she was actually grateful for the distraction. She'd need it to get Puddleburr away from this murderous fox-heart! Standing besides the wounded tom, Lightningpaw pressed her ear against his heart, his body so still, so much blood at his throat, she couldn't even tell if he was breathing. Her own blood roaring so much in her ears she couldn't tell if there was a faint heartbeat or if that was her own heart attempting to pump its way out of her chest.

Blue eyes narrowed once she realized she was too late. It had always been too late. This wasn't a cat that had aimed to wound and deter. This was a monster that had aimed to kill! What was she expecting from Beanstar's cronies, she supposed? Oh no... and Mousefern was fighting this thing now! Effectively alone! Would the cream colored molly be yet another body she would have to drag away from the battlefield? Another corpse to haunt her dreams? A cat killed by the rambling buffoon who had nothing but blood in his mind and evil in his heart?

"Watch yourself! Don't let this arse get to your head! This fox-heart's no warrior, and he certainly doesn't speak for any stars! He's nothing more than a bloodthirsty killer!" the medicine cat apprentice called out, her attention on the WindClan molly.

Oh, how she would love to be able to harness her very name. Strike the fiend down with lightning where he stood. Let's see how much pointless yapping he would do then. Maybe once he saw himself in the Dark Forest he'd be able to more properly appreciate the stars he seemed to be so fond of. Seemed to be in such a rush to send others to, codes and decency be damned! But for now, there was little she could do other than get out of the way, hopefully bringing Puddleburr with her. It would be a shame if a warrior who had died battling for his clan couldn't make it back home.

-

@Catherine [Puddleburr] | @Omari [Mousefern] | @WhiteDawn [Nightspark]
| I understand that Puddleburr is dead? If I misread the situation, please let me know and I'll edit the post accordingly! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios

Last edited by Alchemist Kitsune; August 29th, 2023 at 07:12 PM.
Old August 29th, 2023, 07:23 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbreon_22 View Post

Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)
Winterpaw looked around at the chaos unfolding as he looked around and couldn't find an exit.
No way to escape = panic. Panic = run wildly. Running wildly = get yourself attacked. Wait what!? Winterpaw was toppled over by a WindClanner! And it hurt.
[ OPEN to a WC CAT ]

Deadmoon was pleased to see that she'd at least found an opponent, an apprentice if the freaking out and lack of scars below her was anything to go by. She hadn't landed on him in the best position, he'd probably be able to squirm away pretty readily, but she made use of her temporary advantage and tried to dig her claws into his shoulders. Well, her right front claws anyway. Her left paw was useless in that regard, so she sort of just swung it at him in hopes that it would at least leave a bruise, or something.
Closed Thread