Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Roleplay


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 09-17-2017, 03:01 PM
Swiftheart's Avatar
Swiftheart Swiftheart is online now
hello
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: on earth
Gender: female
Posts: 5,931
My Mood: Brooding
Koins: 27,767
Default Re: private rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayMew07 View Post
Lucinda nodded "can I come with you..I kind of diched school today and I need something to do" she explained
Sky nodded."Sure.My dad shouldn't mind. " she said,leading herto her house.
__________________
My main plot right now-
This isn't the end(thunderclan)
Skyclan cats finder for Coldwind and Milkfur!!!
 
In case you was wondering,my profile is Levi,Farlan,and Isabel from the attack on Titan ova a choice with no regrets.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-17-2017, 03:11 PM
KayMew07's Avatar
KayMew07 KayMew07 is online now
The hype seems legit...
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: it starts with a K and is a state...
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,240
My Mood: Cheerful
Koins: 4,167
Default Re: private rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Sky nodded."Sure.My dad shouldn't mind. " she said,leading herto her house.
Lucinda smiled following her I wish I knew my real dad. what's yours like?" in the light you could see the cuts on her wrist and the bruise that she failed to hide with makeup on her face yet she looked so happy.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-17-2017, 03:16 PM
Swiftheart's Avatar
Swiftheart Swiftheart is online now
hello
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: on earth
Gender: female
Posts: 5,931
My Mood: Brooding
Koins: 27,767
Default Re: private rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayMew07 View Post
Lucinda smiled following her I wish I knew my real dad. what's yours like?" in the light you could see the cuts on her wrist and the bruise that she failed to hide with makeup on her face yet she looked so happy.
"Well he's kinda a good,but he's really nice.He use to help me and my bbrother with homework and he's a really good cook." She said,and noticed the cuts and bruises.'Where does she get those from?' she thought,but didn't say anything,and continued to stay optimistic.
__________________
My main plot right now-
This isn't the end(thunderclan)
Skyclan cats finder for Coldwind and Milkfur!!!
 
In case you was wondering,my profile is Levi,Farlan,and Isabel from the attack on Titan ova a choice with no regrets.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-17-2017, 03:21 PM
KayMew07's Avatar
KayMew07 KayMew07 is online now
The hype seems legit...
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: it starts with a K and is a state...
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,240
My Mood: Cheerful
Koins: 4,167
Default Re: private rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"Well he's kinda a good,but he's really nice.He use to help me and my bbrother with homework and he's a really good cook." She said,and noticed the cuts and bruises.'Where does she get those from?' she thought,but didn't say anything,and continued to stay optimistic.
Lucinda heard brother and remembered Jax her brother she silently sighed but continued to smile "sounds nice..so where do u live?"
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-17-2017, 03:25 PM
Swiftheart's Avatar
Swiftheart Swiftheart is online now
hello
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: on earth
Gender: female
Posts: 5,931
My Mood: Brooding
Koins: 27,767
Default Re: private rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayMew07 View Post
Lucinda heard brother and remembered Jax her brother she silently sighed but continued to smile "sounds nice..so where do u live?"
Just up ahead.Our house is next to the church." She explained.
(Lucinda has been beside their house to help her dad,but besides that they have never meet)
__________________
My main plot right now-
This isn't the end(thunderclan)
Skyclan cats finder for Coldwind and Milkfur!!!
 
In case you was wondering,my profile is Levi,Farlan,and Isabel from the attack on Titan ova a choice with no regrets.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-17-2017, 03:32 PM
KayMew07's Avatar
KayMew07 KayMew07 is online now
The hype seems legit...
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: it starts with a K and is a state...
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,240
My Mood: Cheerful
Koins: 4,167
Default Re: private rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Just up ahead.Our house is next to the church." She explained.
(Lucinda has been beside their house to help her dad,but besides that they have never meet)
Lucinda nods she looks at the church graveyard with sad eyes her smile drops "you want some gum?" she pulls out some blue raspberry gum there's 5 pieces left
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-17-2017, 03:35 PM
Swiftheart's Avatar
Swiftheart Swiftheart is online now
hello
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: on earth
Gender: female
Posts: 5,931
My Mood: Brooding
Koins: 27,767
Default Re: private rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayMew07 View Post
Lucinda nods she looks at the church graveyard with sad eyes her smile drops "you want some gum?" she pulls out some blue raspberry gum there's 5 pieces left
"Sure.Thanks." she said.Her dad walked out of the house."Hey your back!Amd you to Lucinda!" He exclaimed, intill he noticed they where both a little beat up."So did you get in a fight." He asked.Sky shrugged,meaning she had.
__________________
My main plot right now-
This isn't the end(thunderclan)
Skyclan cats finder for Coldwind and Milkfur!!!
 
In case you was wondering,my profile is Levi,Farlan,and Isabel from the attack on Titan ova a choice with no regrets.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-17-2017, 03:38 PM
KayMew07's Avatar
KayMew07 KayMew07 is online now
The hype seems legit...
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: it starts with a K and is a state...
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,240
My Mood: Cheerful
Koins: 4,167
Default Re: private rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"Sure.Thanks." she said.Her dad walked out of the house."Hey your back!Amd you to Lucinda!" He exclaimed, intill he noticed they where both a little beat up."So did you get in a fight." He asked.Sky shrugged,meaning she had.
Lucinda raised an eyebrow "no..." she said weakly she was always beat up usually by her parents (this is before she ran away)
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-17-2017, 03:45 PM
Swiftheart's Avatar
Swiftheart Swiftheart is online now
hello
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: on earth
Gender: female
Posts: 5,931
My Mood: Brooding
Koins: 27,767
Default Re: private rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayMew07 View Post
Lucinda raised an eyebrow "no..." she said weakly she was always beat up usually by her parents (this is before she ran away)
K)
"Well you can both come in.Were having curry." He said,setting a extra plate,but there was only three plates nos instead of four,and sky's brother still haven't been seen.
__________________
My main plot right now-
This isn't the end(thunderclan)
Skyclan cats finder for Coldwind and Milkfur!!!
 
In case you was wondering,my profile is Levi,Farlan,and Isabel from the attack on Titan ova a choice with no regrets.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-17-2017, 03:48 PM
KayMew07's Avatar
KayMew07 KayMew07 is online now
The hype seems legit...
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: it starts with a K and is a state...
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,240
My Mood: Cheerful
Koins: 4,167
Default Re: private rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
K)
"Well you can both come in.Were having curry." He said,setting a extra plate,but there was only three plates nos instead of four,and sky's brother still haven't been seen.
Lucinda noticed this and felt kind of sad for them "thank you, Derick~san"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Allegiances

|| News & Joining ||

ThunderClan
Leader: Snowstar
Deputy: Passionblaze
Medicine Cat: Caliapaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Goldenstar
Deputy: Halfgaze
Medicine Cat: Daydream
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

RiverClan
Leader: Fallenstar
Deputy: Daisyshade
Medicine Cat: Juniperpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Blazingstar
Deputy: Onyxwhisper
Medicine Cat: Surgestorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

SkyClan
Leader: Grousestar
Deputy: Auroraflame
Medicine Cat: Shinefang
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None


Latest Threads
- by Megan



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBCredits I v2.0.0 Gold ©2010, PixelFX Studios
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Warrior Cats Online 2013-2017