Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by chickadee
Today 07:02 PM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 07:01 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fits
ThunderClan Elders' Den
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Closed Thread

Old September 2nd, 2019, 12:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Pikerunner's calm attitude calmed Pineneedle down a little, but not enough for him to relax altogether. He remained stiff, walking side by side with the other tom, trying to think if there was something he should be saying - some instruction to be given. The other tom seemed to know what he was doing, he didn't need to say anything... right? His tail twitched back and forth as they walked onward, ears swiveling back and forth to catch any sounds, moving quietly so that he wouldn't startle any potential prey.
He didn’t rally say much he just listened for prey keeping quiet. Suddenly, he paused as he heard a rabbit moving, He gave a small flick of his tail to alert Pineneedle as he approached from down wind and chased the rabbit towards Pineneedle, hoping he’d catch it.
Old September 2nd, 2019, 10:28 PM

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Lionsoar smiled kindly at the younger warrior that approached her. She was glad that Buttercupbreeze gave younger members of the clan leadership positions in patrols. Helps them feel more important. She herself wasn’t too much older, but she did have a few more ore levels moons being a warrior under her paws than Cloverflame did. “Yes, lead the way.” She affirmed, nodding her head towards the camp exit. She hadn’t been a patrol in a while, so she knew this should be good for her frazzled nerves.
Still quite nervous about leading the patrol, though happy she was only in charge of one cat, the molly was relieved that her clanmate wasn’t offended by being put under her charge, making her determined to lead the patrol as well as she could.
Cloverflame nodded quickly, flicking her tail anxiously as she lead the way out of camp and into the moors, purring slightly at the feel of the wind rippling through her fur.
Hello everyone! I’m sorry I’ve been inactive for so long! I’ve had a lot going on lately but I’m ready to get back into it! I’m going to be retiring my older characters(possibly putting them up for adoption) but let me know if you want to continue a roleplay with them!

Avatar Credit: My pretty kitty IRL!
Old September 3rd, 2019, 01:30 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(you got it right and I responded late.)

With Quiverpaw an apprentice Buttercupbreeze found a lot more free time in her paws. Like now. The cream molly didn't know what to do. Maybe talk to someone who looked lonely? Who knew. She wasn't in the mood to go hunting or patrolling my herself and maybe it'd be best to talk to some cat.
Scanning the clearing a little black figure caught her eye. in her time she spent in the nursery she'd seem him before but never got his name or heard him speak. He looked lonely maybe even nervous. Scraping the ground with his little paw. Just looking at him Buttercup knew what she had to do. She couldn't just let a little kit be all alone like that! It wasn't right. Lots needed as much attention as any cat.
Padding over to the little tom she couldn't help but wonder why he wasn't playing with the other kits? There had to be a reason. "Hi," She greeted her voice soft and kind. "Mind some company?" With a smile Buttercup asked. Her goal was to make him feel better not annoy or scare him. That's best with a slow process.

Nightkit let out a shiver as he was indeed approached. The soft voice brought images he had hoped to avoid. Only really having experienced it once before like this, it gripped him hard and forced him to press his head against the ground for a few short moments, a gesture that might be misunderstood as a sign of fear as he closed his eyes tightly as the images passed over him. Only when it was over did he realize the harmfulness of these ones. It was nothing like the horrible ones he'd seen from Mother. Yet, as he looked up and realized who he had just seen, his eyes widened a bit. The deputy? How.. Even more so, why'd she give attention to him. He didn't want attention!
Only then did her question come back to him, leaving him standing there staring like some idiot. She'd asked him a question, and he couldn't answer. Instead, he gave the smallest of nods and stepped lightly to the side, as if making space for the other cat despite there already being plenty.. He kept quiet, the nod having been the only show of an answer. His gaze shifted to the ground as he started pawing again. It annoyed him.
Old September 5th, 2019, 08:39 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

| @BILL.; |
Snailpaw thought for a moment, but thought better of it. "I don't know if I want to see that bird again, but I think we should get it in case it tries to get to camp.", she meowed.The apprentice didn't want her life ending, but she told herself many times over that she would die to protect her clan.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 6th, 2019, 12:40 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

With a brisk nod, Darkbelly was on the move. Grabbing his hare from the ground, he tossed it onto the flat stone and quickly backed off. "I think we should try to hide in the grass, do our best to remain out of sight." It would see them-- hawks had great vision, but hopefully without them surrounding the hare it'd be more willing to land.. or swoop for an easy meal.

"How good are you at jumping? If it goes for this, you'll need to be quick if you want to catch it."
@GLaDOS

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 6th, 2019, 11:09 PM
Smol Aussie

My Mood: Lurking

((Oof apologies for dying randomly there!))

Honeypaw gave a quick, thrilled gasp of excitment, amber filled eyes practically glistening at the prospect of trees filled with such new vibrant colours.
"I would love that!" The answer was hasty and eager. She had vague memories of last autumn, one of the only times the forest ground complimented her pelt with yellows and golds. If only this was a hunting patrol, she was sure to have more luck now with the new hope of better camouflage. You would never catch her admitting that it was how loud she was that kept slipping her up, not being spotted.

"Mornin' Aspenclaw!" The young molly purred, tail high in friendly greeting. "You look just about ready to sleep all the way through leaf-fall!"

=-=-=
@Fuzzyfeline
@jazzyanathema

My Tumblr
Hey, Im silven but you can call me silv.
Fandoms at the momment:
TF2 | Bendy and the Ink Machine | Five Night at Freddy's | Tokyo Ghoul | Vampyr

Cringe Culture is Dead

{~Sorry in advance, I take awhile to respond to RPs~}
{PM me if you want to rp. Quote/Mention me when I need to respond}

Last edited by Silven; September 6th, 2019 at 11:09 PM.
Old September 6th, 2019, 11:51 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Everything seemed right in the world for Asterbounce. It was a relatively cooler day, with more clouds than usual, but he was hoping for rain. It would help clean away the stuffiness he’d felt in the territory recently. Which was saying something, because Windclan was out in the open. It wasn’t supposed to feel stuffy. But sometimes, Asterbounce felt there were too many cats at camp, and he just had to get away and get some fresh air.
That’s what he was currently doing, and his eyes closed blissfully at the scent of rain in the air. But as he took another deep breath, his smile faded and his pale green eyes snapped open.
Blood.
He had caught the scent of blood. And, if his nose wasn’t failing him, it was cat blood. Windclan cat blood. He picked up his pace and inked early started following the scent. It was strong and fresh, and mingled with... what was that?
Fox stench. And uncomfortable twist knitted itself in his stomach as he cane over a rise, spotting a patch of blood on the ground. Something had happened. A fight had gone down, and.....
Cottonspirit. Asterbounce froze as he spotted a white clump of fur stuck in the grass. He would recognize that scent anywhere. Frantically, he scanned the landscape until he spotted the white mess of fur on then ground. Thankfully, it was moving. Yet it still didn’t ease his beating heart as he broke into a run, straight for the tomcat. “Cottonspirit!!!” He yowled, coming to a stop right next to the tom, looking over him. His eyes were open, but they looked slightly dazed. Swallowing down his buzzing nervousness, Asterbounce inspected the wound along the tomcats side. It looked bad. “What happened?” He barely managed to choke out, anger rising up inside him at whatever did this to Cottonspirit. He would make it pay.
a red stain wandered through his fur as he struggled to stop the bleeding. It was a small cut to say the least, yet somehow the blood made him look like he was in the verge of death. His mismatched gaze lit up as he smelled a familiar cat on the breeze. His back in the grass as he brought his head up upon hearing his name. In a happy daze he put his head down on the ground. Just thinking about how happy he was that this cat cared about him as much as he wanted and couldn’t wait to care about him. His eyes closed and opened over and over again as he tried not to smile so he could get that dramatic flare.
As the concern crept into Asterbounce’s tone, he gave a wide smile ‘he cares, he really cares’ he kept his head back on the ground. Bringing it up he met the larger tom’s gaze he opened his mouth “I’m alright.” He said with a straight face forgetting about the warm liquid slowly dripping off his side. “It was a fox, the rest of the patrol ran...” he said trailing off as his head began to hurt the slightest bit as he put it back down still trying to keep eye contact with the cat that he cared about more and more every day.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old September 7th, 2019, 09:42 PM
smol hooligan child

the white cat took a breath as the cool breeze ran across the moor the cold nip of fall slowly becoming evident on the air. As the brittle grass swayed in the wind, the heather swayed as he wrapped a paw around a stalk and bit off a sweet flower off. Slowly taking the thing between his claws he turned to the one and only true reason he was here. Quiverpaw. Turning around he gave her a smile the flower in his claws.
“Well let’s get started.” He said with a bright chuckle. Placing the heather flowe behind one of her ears giving her a smile. “Well I’m Cottonspirit, you know that.. right your probably smarter then Buttercupbreeze tells me you are.” He said sitting down so his mismatched gaze met her eyes. And trying not to look at the clouds he awaited for her response.
(Sorry it’s so short)
@Zero to Hero

character site <3
Old September 7th, 2019, 10:05 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
the white cat took a breath as the cool breeze ran across the moor the cold nip of fall slowly becoming evident on the air. As the brittle grass swayed in the wind, the heather swayed as he wrapped a paw around a stalk and bit off a sweet flower off. Slowly taking the thing between his claws he turned to the one and only true reason he was here. Quiverpaw. Turning around he gave her a smile the flower in his claws.
“Well let’s get started.” He said with a bright chuckle. Placing the heather flowe behind one of her ears giving her a smile. “Well I’m Cottonspirit, you know that.. right your probably smarter then Buttercupbreeze tells me you are.” He said sitting down so his mismatched gaze met her eyes. And trying not to look at the clouds he awaited for her response.
(Sorry it’s so short)
@Zero to Hero
Quiverpaw followed her mentor out into the territory, fluffing her pelt up against the cool breeze that suddenly appeared once they were out of the protection of WindClan camp walls. A chill ran down her spine despite her best efforts against the cold, still needing to bulk up a bit more for the incoming winter.
Her ears perked as Cottonspirit stopped and spoke, just in time for him to turn and place a flower behind one of her ears. The young she-cat's face instantly flushed a bit, her ears warming. She wondered what she was supposed to say in response to something like that, but honestly just decided to go with it instead of asking. "Er... thanks," She murmured, smiling hesitantly back at the tom. Quiver was still warming up to her new mentor - all she knew is that he seemed like a nice cat. She averted her gaze, looking around instead as she wasn't one to really hold eye contact unless she was fully comfortable. "What are we doing today?" She asked quietly, her gaze flickering back to his mismatched eyes before averting once again.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old September 8th, 2019, 10:39 AM
smol hooligan child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Quiverpaw followed her mentor out into the territory, fluffing her pelt up against the cool breeze that suddenly appeared once they were out of the protection of WindClan camp walls. A chill ran down her spine despite her best efforts against the cold, still needing to bulk up a bit more for the incoming winter.
Her ears perked as Cottonspirit stopped and spoke, just in time for him to turn and place a flower behind one of her ears. The young she-cat's face instantly flushed a bit, her ears warming. She wondered what she was supposed to say in response to something like that, but honestly just decided to go with it instead of asking. "Er... thanks," She murmured, smiling hesitantly back at the tom. Quiver was still warming up to her new mentor - all she knew is that he seemed like a nice cat. She averted her gaze, looking around instead as she wasn't one to really hold eye contact unless she was fully comfortable. "What are we doing today?" She asked quietly, her gaze flickering back to his mismatched eyes before averting once again.
he had forgotten about telling her what they were doing today.. yes he was going to be a wonderful mentor at her struggling thanks he just gave her a nod as he remembered what they were doing. As she broke eye contact he realized he had come in far to strong. Cottonspirit was well aware of this habit he just couldn’t really control how bad at it he really was. “Oh, we’re gonna get a tour of the territory and then have a hunting lesson!” He said his eyes bright. He remembered his first training session it was so much fun, he wanted the same thing for one of his closest friend’s daughter, it’s all he could ask for. He stood up and stretched his back shooting out his fluffy white tail. Fully on his feet he looked at her and turned his nose into the wind “So, what do you smell?”

character site <3
Closed Thread