Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 12:19 PM
Mourning Ruins
by pidgeon
Last post by Undertaker
Today 12:17 PM
Claw and Conquer -...
by paris
Last post by alec
Today 12:11 PM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by Red'fur
Today 11:55 AM
merciless mercs [tf2 group...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 12th, 2019, 10:30 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
"But I saw it," She smiled and got up close to him, wearing a wicked smile "I saw the signs of anger, pulled back ears, frowning but mainly, I could smell it even if just for a moment, you don't like others mocking your size do you?" She pulled back and her smile faded, being replaced once again with an emotionless stare "Well, if a kit could make that comment then I'm sure you've made them before to other warriors right? Or maybe you haven't because you're too nice, maybe you're soft or," She smirked again and glared at him "Maybe you just haven't had the chance. Maybe you've just never seen a warrior smaller than yourself."
Littlewish let the anger flow through his system and out the other end. He took a deep breath in.
"You seem to be able to guess a lot about me, huh? Well, let's see; I think that you are probably just a sad, scared little cat inside, not sure where to go, who is trapped in an endless maze. You be been through multiple tradegies, I'm guessing, because otherwise, how are you this cold? I'm also guessing that every path you turn just leads you deeper into the darkness, further away from your clanmates and relationships. I'm guessing you lost someone you were close to, who you miss very much. So now you're gonna bury yourself in a hole of dirt, too afraid." He finished, narrowing his eyes at Greyclaw. He stated intently at the cat. "Maybe because I'm soft and happy, it means I get to live life to the fullest. Maybe it means that I get to do more. It maybe that's just me being arrogant. Anyway, back to you. Did I guess correctly? "

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old September 12th, 2019, 10:32 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail-paw View Post
Sheepfur looked around zoneing out, when suddenly he heard someone call his name. He spotted littlewish running towards him through the grass. “Hey, what’s up?” Sheepfur replied to the other warriors greeting.
@Lilyfur2
Littlewish smiled.
"The sky, as always!" He mewed cheerfully, "How are you going?" He asked, waving his tail in a happy greeting.

@Snail-paw

Old September 12th, 2019, 10:37 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Littlewish let the anger flow through his system and out the other end. He took a deep breath in.
"You seem to be able to guess a lot about me, huh? Well, let's see; I think that you are probably just a sad, scared little cat inside, not sure where to go, who is trapped in an endless maze. You be been through multiple tradegies, I'm guessing, because otherwise, how are you this cold? I'm also guessing that every path you turn just leads you deeper into the darkness, further away from your clanmates and relationships. I'm guessing you lost someone you were close to, who you miss very much. So now you're gonna bury yourself in a hole of dirt, too afraid." He finished, narrowing his eyes at Greyclaw. He stated intently at the cat. "Maybe because I'm soft and happy, it means I get to live life to the fullest. Maybe it means that I get to do more. It maybe that's just me being arrogant. Anyway, back to you. Did I guess correctly? "
Greyclaw studied Littlewish for a moment before she felt something odd rumble in her throat, trying to escape with the ferocity of that of a badger. She swallowed it and smirked, "Well, good job, yes, you're correct about all of it except one thing, I'm this cold because I choose to be." She turned to look at the fresh-kill pile, "Sure, it was a bit confusing at first, like a maze as you said, but after some time, I found the exit but decided that keeping myself distant was a much better option than getting close to anyone else. I don't regret it." Her smirk faded and she turned away from Littlestar, now facing the camp entrance "I have to go hunting now goodbye." No, she didn't have to go hunting but she waned to because right now, she's too close to the exit for her own comfort.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 12th, 2019, 10:54 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Greyclaw studied Littlewish for a moment before she felt something odd rumble in her throat, trying to escape with the ferocity of that of a badger. She swallowed it and smirked, "Well, good job, yes, you're correct about all of it except one thing, I'm this cold because I choose to be." She turned to look at the fresh-kill pile, "Sure, it was a bit confusing at first, like a maze as you said, but after some time, I found the exit but decided that keeping myself distant was a much better option than getting close to anyone else. I don't regret it." Her smirk faded and she turned away from Littlestar, now facing the camp entrance "I have to go hunting now goodbye." No, she didn't have to go hunting but she waned to because right now, she's too close to the exit for her own comfort.
Littlewish glanced at Greyclaw, surprised. He was right? He was right! But the way that she reacted brought up a wave of guilt. Littlewish opened his mouth, about to speak, then closed it. He continued to listen without any smart remarks, lectures, or any other reaction, which was unusual for him. He glanced at Greyclaw, and stood up. He padded after her, clearing his throat.
"Greyclaw...? Look, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that this happened to you, I'm sorry for bringing your last up, and I'm sorry for making you irritated. I don't mean to make you spend your morning like this." He mewed, glancing at Greyclaw desperately.
"I just want to say, that isolation is not the answer. If you don't let yourself witness the world with happiness, all you'll see is black and white. If you let fear drown you, you won't be able to swim again. Instead...float for a while, see how it feels. When you're ready, do what you want. " He added, glancing at the camp entrance. He smiled widely, ruining the dramatic moment. "Also, can I come hunting with you?" He asked.

Old September 12th, 2019, 11:01 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Littlewish glanced at Greyclaw, surprised. He was right? He was right! But the way that she reacted brought up a wave of guilt. Littlewish opened his mouth, about to speak, then closed it. He continued to listen without any smart remarks, lectures, or any other reaction, which was unusual for him. He glanced at Greyclaw, and stood up. He padded after her, clearing his throat.
"Greyclaw...? Look, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that this happened to you, I'm sorry for bringing your last up, and I'm sorry for making you irritated. I don't mean to make you spend your morning like this." He mewed, glancing at Greyclaw desperately.
"I just want to say, that isolation is not the answer. If you don't let yourself witness the world with happiness, all you'll see is black and white. If you let fear drown you, you won't be able to swim again. Instead...float for a while, see how it feels. When you're ready, do what you want. " He added, glancing at the camp entrance. He smiled widely, ruining the dramatic moment. "Also, can I come hunting with you?" He asked.
Greyclaw listened to him, turning to face him at the last bit and her frown turned to a smirk which then turned into a smile. She held back that feeling in her throat but it didn't last long and she burst out laughing hard and wildly. She laughed for a few seconds before she finally caught her breath and she looked down at Littlewish, tears of happiness sparkling in her eyes, "Of course you can come, I'd be happy to have you Littlewish and who knows," She turned away headed for the camp entrance as she said "Maybe I'll try floating."
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 13th, 2019, 09:42 PM

My Mood: Blah

Sheepfur walked towards littlewish, “I’m doing good, how about you?” He asked calmly looking out over the moors. Before turning back to littlewish.
@Lilyfur2

Old September 14th, 2019, 04:00 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Greyclaw listened to him, turning to face him at the last bit and her frown turned to a smirk which then turned into a smile. She held back that feeling in her throat but it didn't last long and she burst out laughing hard and wildly. She laughed for a few seconds before she finally caught her breath and she looked down at Littlewish, tears of happiness sparkling in her eyes, "Of course you can come, I'd be happy to have you Littlewish and who knows," She turned away headed for the camp entrance as she said "Maybe I'll try floating."
Littlewish smiled with glee. He never thought Greyclaw would acknowledge that! Just goes to show that cats can do the most surprising things at times. He padded over to Greyclaw and walked beside her.
"Thanks. I haven't been hunting with someone in a while." He admitted. "And...I do hope you choose to float. " He mewed.

Old September 14th, 2019, 04:10 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail-paw View Post
Sheepfur walked towards littlewish, “I’m doing good, how about you?” He asked calmly looking out over the moors. Before turning back to littlewish.
@Lilyfur2
Littlewish smiled warmly.
"Ah, yes, I'm doing well. Good to hear that you have too." He mewed, settling down onto his haunches. He looked in the direction Sheepfur was looking, across the moors. He inhaled deeply. The moor scent, the yellow and green blades of grass, the open air. He loved it!
"The moor is pretty beautiful at this time of day, don't you think?" He asked Sheepfur.

@Snail-paw

Old September 14th, 2019, 10:37 AM

My Mood: Blah

Sheepfur turned back to littlewish nodding. He sniffed the air catching the faint long gone scents of clan mates and prey. Sitting down and waving his tail, “so what are you out here for?” He asked softly
@Lilyfur2

Last edited by Snail-paw; September 14th, 2019 at 04:07 PM.
Old September 15th, 2019, 11:33 AM

My Mood: Lurking

lilacstream walked out of the stalked out of the warriors den stretching and glared around the clearing as if looking for a certain cat. then, walked toward the entrance.
Closed Thread