Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spiderthroat and Magpie QnA
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 08:08 PM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by Red'fur
Today 08:06 PM
The joke box
by Shrew
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 08:01 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by gs29513
Today 07:57 PM

Old January 18th, 2024, 10:14 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Hunting comppation

all Kits gather up! tinykit hissed. we've been treated like babies for to long! he stepped up LET'S SHOW THEM THAT WE ARE WARRIORS!

No fighting, not stealing prey, don't scare off each other's prey
he listed catch as much prey and bring it to windclan as fast as you can between today and jan 20th, you will say how much prey you caught i'll i see who the winners is on jan, 21st TinyKit explained

LETS DO THIS!

heads up WC kits only
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!

Last edited by 19796; January 18th, 2024 at 11:55 AM.
Old January 18th, 2024, 11:41 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!!!
My Mood: Cringy
Default Re: Hunting comppation

Jackkit, a small siamese kit purred, "Ok!"

Last edited by TaylorLover12; January 18th, 2024 at 11:54 AM.
Old January 18th, 2024, 06:55 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |
Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 1] - Inactive

The senior warrior padded across the clearing, having just returned from a personal patrol. She had been circling the outskirt borders, a part of her hoping to see her. The friend she'd had for so long... the one who became nothing more than a fraud. A disappointment. A traitor. For so long she had wondered how her grandson's mate had turned out so... lackluster... Especially with such a lineage. Fallownose and Peachfrost! Why, there were hardly better cats in the clan! Until the latter showed her true colors, and all the flaws she had been so desperate to overlook came fully into view.

Mismatched ears perked up as tiny voices called out mighty battle cries, and Dapplebreeze had to stifle a small purr of amusement. Oh dear. It rather seemed like the kits of WindClan were getting restless. They did tend to do as much during leafbare. With barely any entertainment in the camp to be provided by warriors who had to struggle to keep the clan afloat, and being cooped up inside the nursery to shield them from the cold? It was a wonder they didn't pull little stunts like these more often. Yet... being able to sympathize held no bearing here. The former queen was not about to allow these youngsters to go out into the territory and get killed. Too many hungry creatures out and about during these cold moons. Too much potential to get hurt... or worse. Not to mention the lack of herbs making it so Lightningstorm could not heal those who did get hurt over foolishness.

"Well... what is this? Surely not two kits planning to break the rules and leave?" the spotted warrior purred as she approached, her voice smooth and calming as ever, oozing with its usual charismatic diplomacy. "Now now, Tinykit... Darling, surely you know better than that. A brave, young lad like you shouldn't be tainting such a bright, promising future by getting yourself and your dear friend here into trouble... or worse! Hurt! Oh goodness gracious, I am certain the queens would be heartbroken at the mere thought."

Dapplebreeze afforded the two kits a pleasant, motherly smile, remembering her own little ones back when they were young. They too had been headstrong and stubborn, but with proper care and learning of how to adhere to the code... why! Bravebird's mere vision was the shining example of what a WindClan warrior should be! With any luck - and gentle guidance - she was certain these two young rascals would be just as awe inspiring when they too made it to the rank of warrior. That said, guidance there must be. None of this... rule breaking today.

"Now, come along, my darlings. Back to the nursery. While there is to be no hunting for you sweethearts today, that doesn't mean there can't be some level of learning! Why, I am sure that if you were to ask the queens, at least one of them would be happy to teach you the best way to hunt rabbits, hares, and mice... and oh my. All the different prey out in the plateau. Won't that be fun?"

@Red_Fang [Tinykit] | @TaylorLover12 [Jackkit]
| I'm afraid that per WindClan's rules, kits aren't allowed outside of the camp, even with supervision, so Dapplebreeze will be cutting this little event short, as no warrior would allow a sizeable amount of kits to leave camp - much less in the middle of leafbare - to go hunting! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old January 19th, 2024, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Dapplebreeze |
Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 1] - Inactive

The senior warrior padded across the clearing, having just returned from a personal patrol. She had been circling the outskirt borders, a part of her hoping to see her. The friend she'd had for so long... the one who became nothing more than a fraud. A disappointment. A traitor. For so long she had wondered how her grandson's mate had turned out so... lackluster... Especially with such a lineage. Fallownose and Peachfrost! Why, there were hardly better cats in the clan! Until the latter showed her true colors, and all the flaws she had been so desperate to overlook came fully into view.

Mismatched ears perked up as tiny voices called out mighty battle cries, and Dapplebreeze had to stifle a small purr of amusement. Oh dear. It rather seemed like the kits of WindClan were getting restless. They did tend to do as much during leafbare. With barely any entertainment in the camp to be provided by warriors who had to struggle to keep the clan afloat, and being cooped up inside the nursery to shield them from the cold? It was a wonder they didn't pull little stunts like these more often. Yet... being able to sympathize held no bearing here. The former queen was not about to allow these youngsters to go out into the territory and get killed. Too many hungry creatures out and about during these cold moons. Too much potential to get hurt... or worse. Not to mention the lack of herbs making it so Lightningstorm could not heal those who did get hurt over foolishness.

"Well... what is this? Surely not two kits planning to break the rules and leave?" the spotted warrior purred as she approached, her voice smooth and calming as ever, oozing with its usual charismatic diplomacy. "Now now, Tinykit... Darling, surely you know better than that. A brave, young lad like you shouldn't be tainting such a bright, promising future by getting yourself and your dear friend here into trouble... or worse! Hurt! Oh goodness gracious, I am certain the queens would be heartbroken at the mere thought."

Dapplebreeze afforded the two kits a pleasant, motherly smile, remembering her own little ones back when they were young. They too had been headstrong and stubborn, but with proper care and learning of how to adhere to the code... why! Bravebird's mere vision was the shining example of what a WindClan warrior should be! With any luck - and gentle guidance - she was certain these two young rascals would be just as awe inspiring when they too made it to the rank of warrior. That said, guidance there must be. None of this... rule breaking today.

"Now, come along, my darlings. Back to the nursery. While there is to be no hunting for you sweethearts today, that doesn't mean there can't be some level of learning! Why, I am sure that if you were to ask the queens, at least one of them would be happy to teach you the best way to hunt rabbits, hares, and mice... and oh my. All the different prey out in the plateau. Won't that be fun?"

| I'm afraid that per WindClan's rules, kits aren't allowed outside of the camp, even with supervision, so Dapplebreeze will be cutting this little event short, as no warrior would allow a sizeable amount of kits to leave camp - much less in the middle of leafbare - to go hunting! |

"Well me and jackkit wanna do what we want" he spat and went back to the log
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Old January 19th, 2024, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Fang View Post
"Well me and jackkit wanna do what we want" he spat and went back to the log
~~~Jackkit~~~

"yea we can do whatever we want, we are warriors!" he mewed and followed.
Old January 19th, 2024, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorLover12 View Post
~~~Jackkit~~~

"yea we can do whatever we want, we are warriors!" he mewed and followed.

TinyKit ran out in the snow giggling LETS SHOW THEM WHAT WE GOT!

event ends jan 23rd
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Old January 19th, 2024, 10:09 AM

Jackkit followed
Old January 19th, 2024, 11:05 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |
Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 1] - Active

The warrior quirked a brow, her pleasant smile dropping to a far more polite one as she looked after the reckless kits. It was... disappointing, really, to find kits like these in the clan. It wasn't their spirit or determination that disappointed the patched she-cat, but the obvious disregard to authority as well as the lack of forethought. These kits had just been told they couldn't go out. She had fully expected for them to try and sneak out again eventually. Never would have she assumed that they were going to simply walk out on her, like if she would just stay standing and allow it.

Shaking her head sadly, Dapplebreeze stepped forward, grabbing Jackkit first as he passed besides her. In a few steps she caught up to the second troublemaker, and he too was grabbed with ease. Thanks to her own two litters, the senior warrior was no stranger to wrangling multiple kits at once, and she had the grip in her maw to prove it. With an expert bite that proved too soft to hurt the young ones yet too sturdy to be escaped, she turned around, heading back towards the clan. She had fully intended to bring them to the nursery the first time around. Now? Now she would take them to Twilightstar. If these kits were so blatantly disregarding a warrior's word and the leader's own rules to follow, there was no telling how much they would ignore the poor queens who had their paws full with more kits than one expected in the middle of leafbare in any clan! Hopefully the lilac leader would have words to convince these two to better behave in the future.

| Powerplay permission to grab both Tinykit and Jackkit and take them to the leader's den granted by staff! Dapplebreeze will be taking these two to Twilightstar now. Please do not continue posting here, as the kits should be assumed to be in Twilightstar's den as soon as this post ends and my next post comes out. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios