Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 22nd, 2019, 03:33 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverFlame View Post

Russetshade sat in the clearing, trying to think of something to keep his paws busy. He had been visiting the twolegplace recently for various reasons, the biggest one being a beautiful molly, but he had recently been trying to avoid that. Noticing his deputy sitting alone, he decided to go talk to him, maybe they could go hunting or something. Anything to avoid the dullness. “Hey, Forestshade,” The maroon tom meowed, sitting back on his haunches once he had gotten close enough to speak. “Are you busy? I was thinking we could go hunting or something.” What a stupid question! Of course he was busy! He’s a deputy for Starclan’s sake!
" Oh! Hi Russetshade. " He meowed. He needed to kill his boredom, and fast. "Of course we can go on a hunt. I'm not very busy. Or we can re-mark some borders on the actual border line instead of pushing it in? I don't think you pushed it back, but we need to fix it. " He meowed. Forestshade pushed himself up and meowed, "Whatever you want to do, I'm up for it. "

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old July 22nd, 2019, 03:44 PM

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
" Oh! Hi Russetshade. " He meowed. He needed to kill his boredom, and fast. "Of course we can go on a hunt. I'm not very busy. Or we can re-mark some borders on the actual border line instead of pushing it in? I don't think you pushed it back, but we need to fix it. " He meowed. Forestshade pushed himself up and meowed, "Whatever you want to do, I'm up for it. "
Russetshade nodded slowly, “How about we remark the borders and hunt on the way back?” He proposed, standing to stretch his legs for the trek before him. Flicking his tail, he wondered if he could ask Forestshade for advice on his matter with Creampuff, the kittypet he had been visiting. Although the more he thought of it, letting the deputy know he had been breaking the warrior code was probably not a good idea. If he did ask for advice he’d have to be rather vague. “So, shall we go?”
Hello everyone! I’m sorry I’ve been inactive for so long! I’ve had a lot going on lately but I’m ready to get back into it! I’m going to be retiring my older characters(possibly putting them up for adoption) but let me know if you want to continue a roleplay with them!

Avatar Credit: My pretty kitty IRL!
Old July 22nd, 2019, 04:57 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
"Oh come now, Agaveheart, you don't look a day over 20 moons!" The tom purred lightheartedly, eyes taking in her appearance. All in all, the subject of her age and impending death didn't seem to bother the tom at all, it hardly seemed to change his lighthearted and conversational demeanor. "Borage you say? You'll probably have to explain how that one looks and smells ten times over before I can get some for you, but regardless, I'd be happy to help to the best of my ability. Say, what do you use it for anyways, and who is it for?" There was curiosity and interest in his tone and he'd lean his head in to hear her better. "Oh, and if I make you at all uncomfortable, do let me know! I'd hate to feel like a burden, or pushy." With that he would pull his head away, offering a grin. 'And so begins making a friend that has some sort of power to their name. More than just apprentices, more than just young warriors.' There was the slightest glimmer of something in his eyes but it was gone quicker than a flash of lightning. To anyone, he just appeared like an over eager, friendly, new warrior.
"Well most of my life has been the soft life of a house cat, I may have caught the occasional mouse or two but my life never depended on any skills," she purred, trying to dismiss the compliment modestly. "Borage has blue star-shaped flowers and well, I'm not sure I can describe the smell. It's also kinda fuzzy, the leaves are soft looking and the stems, especially around the flowers have hairs. It's all for Sweetkit, the poor baby gets sick all the time and I think borage is the only thing I know how to help him with." She paused with a soft sigh and a little flick of her tail, "you aren't being a burden sweetie, I'm the one who came over to chat. Besides your agreeing to help me, that's less of a burden then anyone is to me normally." Agaveheart quickly finished her bird, licked her whiskers free of any feathers, and got up to strech.
Old July 22nd, 2019, 06:27 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Whisperbranch nodded, taking the next bite of the squirrel. "I bet you do. If you ever want to go on a walk you know where to find me.", he meowed. He knew a little bit of being bored when he was the one in the nursery taking care of his daughter. @Aquilex;
Cindershade nodded. "That'd be great. I value the time I spend with you," she purred.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 22nd, 2019, 06:31 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Cindershade nodded. "That'd be great. I value the time I spend with you," she purred.
Whisperbranch smiled, "Same here with you. I feel like you ynderstand me better then anyone here in Shadowclan.", he admitted. The tom let out his own purr. He bent his head down to take another bite out of their food.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old July 22nd, 2019, 07:18 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Whisperbranch smiled, "Same here with you. I feel like you ynderstand me better then anyone here in Shadowclan.", he admitted. The tom let out his own purr. He bent his head down to take another bite out of their food.
Cindershade joined in with her own purring before biting into the food. "How's your daughter doing? I trust that everything is well?"

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 23rd, 2019, 06:18 AM
Won't be online cause bus

RuinHowl sighs again another boring day not much happening just a few talking around camp and a few kits playing in the clearing by high chance but she was not paying attention she was looking up at the sky before she looked down at the ground again looking around camp she then tilts her head before deciding too just lay there and relax sense she is not needed for any patrols or anything at the moment then she lays down relaxing her gray fur shinning a bit in the sunlight
Old July 23rd, 2019, 11:42 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
"Hm?" Forestshade meowed as he felt a cat bump into him. "Are you okay?" He meowed whiskers twitching in amusement. He could smell she was Shadowclan so, it was fine. She had almost taken him down. Forestshade needed to chill out after the last gathering. Lionstorm had gotten under his fur and laughing was a refreshing way to restart. His green eyes looked to her as he awaited her response. She was embarrassed. It was fine. He had been feeling embarrassed since last gathering.

At the tom's questions she lifted her head amber eye almost avoiding eye contact. Eye contact with cats she didn't know always made her feel awkward. "Y-yeah, I'm alright, She answered. "I just wasn't paying attention." Lightfeather added kind of quietly. She wasn't the most outgoing warrior, more shy and quiet so talking, especially when embarrassed, wasn't her strong suite.
Looking up at the tom enough to realize who it was she opened her mouth as to talk but shut it again. Had she seriously not noticed that it was him? "Oh, Forestshade right?" A hint of hesitation was in the cream and white mollies voice. She wasn't completely sure of his name or if it was in fact the deputy. Normally she was observant but lately she didn't trust those skills.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 23rd, 2019, 10:29 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Cindershade joined in with her own purring before biting into the food. "How's your daughter doing? I trust that everything is well?"
Whisperbranch swallowed his morsel, "Angelkit's doing fine. She's still quite the excited cat lately. ", he meowed. The tom turned his ripped muzzle side of his face towards Cindershade looking outside of the den.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old July 24th, 2019, 09:00 AM
Taking a Break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

At the tom's questions she lifted her head amber eye almost avoiding eye contact. Eye contact with cats she didn't know always made her feel awkward. "Y-yeah, I'm alright, She answered. "I just wasn't paying attention." Lightfeather added kind of quietly. She wasn't the most outgoing warrior, more shy and quiet so talking, especially when embarrassed, wasn't her strong suite.
Looking up at the tom enough to realize who it was she opened her mouth as to talk but shut it again. Had she seriously not noticed that it was him? "Oh, Forestshade right?" A hint of hesitation was in the cream and white mollies voice. She wasn't completely sure of his name or if it was in fact the deputy. Normally she was observant but lately she didn't trust those skills.
"That's alright, it happens to the best of us." He meowed. Forestshade was happy that there was a cat to talk to. "It happens. Don't be so bothered but it, alright?" He meowed softly. He would talk more but, he wasn't sure who this was. It was harder than he originally thought to keep track of everyone.

He noticed she wanted to talk bit then didn't. Thinking of what to say? Why is reading cats emotions so hard? When the molly began to speak again, Forestshade listened intently. "Yep, I do believe that is my name." He laughed and pawed at the ground a bit. "What's your name if you don't mind me asking?"

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Closed Thread