Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 3rd, 2017, 06:38 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Pinewhisker raced in, glad to be home. "There is alot to be done.." He padded over to a branch and picked it up, dragging it towards the nursery to weave it through.

Open

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old October 3rd, 2017, 06:56 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
Pinewhisker raced in, glad to be home. "There is alot to be done.." He padded over to a branch and picked it up, dragging it towards the nursery to weave it through.

Open
Olivepaw trooted up behind Pinewhisker, slightly glad to be home and away from the river and Riverclan. He was sick of their stinky fish and strange habits. "Can I help,
Pinewhisker?"
He asked curiously, hoping there was something he could do besides lounge around.

Clickity Clackity
Old October 3rd, 2017, 07:32 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

(wow two places at once <3)
(Posting this for character development, anyone feel free to join!)

Whitestep shakily entered the clearing. The forest was a mess. The ground was littered with branches, leaves, sticks, and dead prey. The sky still seemed to be a dreary color, and the clouds moved slowly. Whitestep shuddered as she thought of what awaited her in the camp. She knew her mate's body was still here, but what would it look like? Should her kits even see him? Whitestep flattened her ears against her head, and trudged forward. Then, she noticed the brown shape. Whitestep had to swallow back a yowl of terror. She had never even imagined seeing her mate like this. Leafclaw's brown fur was matted and clinging to his skin, and his fur was still quite soaked. Whitestep trembled as she approached the body. She flinched as the voices of her kits reverberated against the camp walls and into her ears. "I'm home!" That was Owlkit. Owlkit sprang into the clearing, her green eyes bright and shining. She sprinted towards her mother and brushed against her with a purr, but that stopped abruptly as the stench of death reached her nostrils. Next was Hollykit, the anxious one of the bunch. He had been fretting to Whitestep ever since ShadowClan was to be heading home, for he knew Leafclaw's body would not venture far. Hollykit, too, was trembling as he approached Owlkit and Whitestep. Whitestep winced at the pain in their eyes. The twins were the last. Berrykit and Willowkit walked side by side, chatting excitedly. They had hated the taste of fish, and surely they were happy to be home. Whitestep grimaced as she knew that was about to change. The twins stopped and spoke a few words. Then, they ran to Whitestep. "I won," Berrykit bragged with a grin. Willowkit didn't object. She simply smiled and shook her head. "Good job," she praised. Her smile faltered as her eyes flicked towards the body in front of them. Then, Berrykit turned, his gaze hardening. The family stood in silent vigil, wondering what was next.

Last edited by Role; October 3rd, 2017 at 07:33 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 08:18 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbleless View Post

Olivepaw trooted up behind Pinewhisker, slightly glad to be home and away from the river and Riverclan. He was sick of their stinky fish and strange habits. "Can I help,
Pinewhisker?"
He asked curiously, hoping there was something he could do besides lounge around.
He nodded. "Of course. We need help dragging and weeving the brambles to the nursery, then we need to hunt." The tom meowed. As his ear flicked he turned around and swiped at a mouse that was creeping out of the old nursery mess. " There must be a nest inside, bring Hollkit, Berrykit, Owlkit and Willowkit and show them how its done, Ill help Whitestep carry Leafclaws body out of camp t bury him. After, make a new fresh kill pile." The senior warrior said padding away. @Role
Pinewhisker looked at her, brushing his tail along her side. "Do you want any help bring his body out?" He asked. "Leafclaw was a good warrior, let him fnd good hunting and shelter." He sighed. He raised his voice. "Shadowclan is back, the camp is a mess, a warrior has died, I wish him a good journey to Starclan." He looked down at the kits, "Do you wamt to catch a few mice for the elders?" He asked.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old October 3rd, 2017, 08:52 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Blue Wishes

Tallwhisker looked at goldenstar with a quizzical glance, usually he would try to be very nice but he seemed so very distant and stressed. I can't blame him can I? He's a leader of clan who's finally moving back into their territory after so long. the Tom shook his head and let goldenstar go with a nod. Now he met the Tom on the territory again, the black and white Tom made a l eat over a massive puddle to reach him and once he had he stepped into stride with the leader, he looked down and over at him. It felt strange that such a small Tom could hold authority over a much larger feline. Tall whisker slowly shook his head with amusement. Than drifting back into the reall world he huffed, "I know not quite the face you wanna see right now. But. I just wanted to ask how your doing" said Tallwhisker.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old October 4th, 2017, 02:15 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Whoa... PineWish padded into the clearing of the once clean and dry ShadowClan camp. It's...so different... she thought as her paws stuck in the mud. Cats flooded into their dens around her, some muttering things about being glad to be home and how they hated that Riverclan prey. Her eyes widened as she noticed the empty spot where the once full prey pile had been. There were herbs strewn everywhere, half submerged in the marshy ground. Some of the rocks were still a little slippery and dens were missing parts. How could this happen to us? StarClan? Why? There must be a reason... PineWish took in a deep breath and marched through the dirt to the Warriors den, where she looked forward to napping.
Old October 4th, 2017, 08:20 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Elmpaw approached camp,” It’s half destroyed, we should probably start repairing it, I’d say the elder’s den and nursery first, as they need a solid den most.”

Dungpaw ran to the fresh kill pile,” Yuck, rotten fish in camp, and rotten prey. Anyone up for joining me on a hunting patrol? As we need prey after all.”
(Open)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 4th, 2017, 10:34 AM
Queen of the Birbs

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
At hearing their name their ears twitched, stopping what they were doing immediately , amber hues darting across the den and finding themselves on Palegleam. They stood up, padding to her side instantly seeing the motion of her leg. They stuck next to her side so she could lean against them, walking slowly next to them, ushering her to a nest,¨Yes Im here,¨ they mewed softly. ¨Whats the problem? Besides the paw.¨
Palegleam sighed with relief as her medicine cat approached, although she was a little reluctant to lean against the smaller cat despite the pain throbbing through her leg. She quickly shifted her weight back to her own three paws as soon as she was close enough to the nest to hobble over and sit down without too much pain. She was modest enough to know that trying to hide her pain wasn't going to help anyone, so she meowed rather bluntly, "I'm honestly not sure. There was an accident when I was escaping the flood, and now there's something wrong with my leg, and there's this pain in my chest."

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old October 4th, 2017, 10:37 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Blackheart gasped as she entered,"This is a mess! Someone fix this up while the others deal with the nursery!" (open)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 4th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Chameleon

Jadekit curled her scarred tail around her further as she slept, shivering slightly. The kit and her family were back in their home, under the thick forest where they should be but Jadekit was now very wary walking around the familiar grounds of the camp. She didn't think she'd ever forget the flood, she had thought she was going to die surely. Her mother hadn't batted an eye at her kits and ran off to save herself, it was only thanks to a few heroic cats that she was able to get out without drowning.
Her dreams were haunted by the rushing waters now that they were back in their own territory. Her legs twitched as if trying to run in her dream. She shifted before hopping up with a yelp, breathing heavily.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Closed Thread