Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
healing request for...
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 12:34 PM
"I'm Not Sure About You"...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:16 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:52 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 30th, 2017, 10:36 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle jel View Post
Just as the larger apprentice was about to fall into a slumber once more, a warm paw flopped onto her and writhed around. "Nightpaw? You're whacking me with your paw," she mumbled, tossing it off, before realizing her best friend was whimpering. "Nightpaw! Wake up! You're having a bad dream!" And it must've been really bad, for her friend was thrashing around like a snake, kicking moss all over the apprentices' den. Snowpaw, worried, shook her again. "You gotta wake up!"
The little black shecat could feel her flesh tearing as the dog bit down. She expected to be picked up again and flung around like a limp piece of prey, but instead she felt her body being nudged back and forth. Around her, the world began to blur. She'd lost too much blood. She was going to pass out and the dog was going to rip her to shreds while she was helpless to stop it. It would tear her guts out and its two legs would find and torn apart cat body strewn across their garden. She was going to die.

With a sudden gasp like a drowning cat tasting air, Nightpaw sprang up in her nest, panting as she looked around with wide, green eyes filled with terror. "W-where?" In that moment, she saw Snowpaw, looking at her with concern. And she remembered. She was in Shadowclan, in the apprentices' den. She'd been dreaming about the dog attack... again. "Snowpaw," she said, sighing with relief. But there were tears in the corners of her eyes, and the little shecat was trembling.

Old December 31st, 2017, 03:45 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Vortex
PineWish placed Soul on the ground next to her. "This is ShadowClan camp, Soul! This is our home." a few Warriors gave them looks but no cat really cared that a she-cat had brought a strange kit into camp. "Over there is the nursery where you'll be staying with lots of other kits and their mothers. Shall we go in?"
Old December 31st, 2017, 03:58 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Vortex
PineWish placed Soul on the ground next to her. "This is ShadowClan camp, Soul! This is our home." a few Warriors gave them looks but no cat really cared that a she-cat had brought a strange kit into camp. "Over there is the nursery where you'll be staying with lots of other kits and their mothers. Shall we go in?"
Soul wobbled when she set him down, shaking himself. His scruff felt a bit sore, but he kept his jaws shut and said nothing, because it didn't really hurt all that much. He frowned slightly at her words, thinking for a moment. He then stared around camp, at all the strange cats, his eyes widening. He'd never seen so many cats in one place before. Actually, he'd never seen so many cats at all. He crouched down, tucking his legs and tall under himself, which was a little awkward because of the length. Soul just nodded in response to her question, too shocked and a little scared to say anything.

Last edited by doghouse; December 31st, 2017 at 03:58 AM.
Old December 31st, 2017, 08:30 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
The little black shecat could feel her flesh tearing as the dog bit down. She expected to be picked up again and flung around like a limp piece of prey, but instead she felt her body being nudged back and forth. Around her, the world began to blur. She'd lost too much blood. She was going to pass out and the dog was going to rip her to shreds while she was helpless to stop it. It would tear her guts out and its two legs would find and torn apart cat body strewn across their garden. She was going to die.

With a sudden gasp like a drowning cat tasting air, Nightpaw sprang up in her nest, panting as she looked around with wide, green eyes filled with terror. "W-where?" In that moment, she saw Snowpaw, looking at her with concern. And she remembered. She was in Shadowclan, in the apprentices' den. She'd been dreaming about the dog attack... again. "Snowpaw," she said, sighing with relief. But there were tears in the corners of her eyes, and the little shecat was trembling.
When her friend didn't wake up at first, she began to get very, very worried. She shook her again and again until, finally, Nightpaw came up gasping for air. "Great StarClan!" Snowpaw gasped. The feline was shaking and crying. Little tears dripped down her muzzle. "Are you okay?" She nuzzled her friend, scooting closer to warm her. Truly, Snowpaw had no idea what the dream was about, but she had always thought of her friend not afraid of anything. That's what got her so worried.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old December 31st, 2017, 09:16 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
Honeythistle was still rather baffled about her choice of nest. He rolled his eyes to the side at her affirmative answer. She was positive that she wanted to sleep here, so when she rubbed up against him, Honeythistle trailed after her like a lovesick apprentice. As she explored her little area, the tom flicked his ears at her teasing. He smirked, “Not doubting, dove. More like questioning.” He feigned a smile, but he had agreed that she could make her nest here. Not like it was his choice anyway, so after he walked around the spot, inhaling in its scent, he asked her what she wanted; Moss, ferns, flowers. Honeythistle turned, making his way out the nursery. “I’ll get some ferns, you fetch some moss.” He tells her. Later, they would choose the flowers. He didn’t know what type of flowers Cloudstrike wanted in her den, so maybe finding a wildflower patch would help her decisions. Knowing Cloudstrike, Honeythistle figures she would choose an entire rainbow of them. Afterwards, as he walked among the camp, a solemn grin on his face, one of complete seriousness, he didn’t even bother to acknowledge his clan mates. Like a silver bullet he dashed along until he wandered near a fern plant. Sure, he didn’t know much about herbs or plants, but he knew ferns were soft. As he gathered some in his maw, the tom thought about Cloudstrike. The beautiful queen made home in his mind a lot often. When earlier he claimed her to be his mate. He thought about the surprise look on her face, for he didn’t let her on. He didn’t ask her. He told his mother that she was his mate. He didn’t know why she was surprised if she knew this was coming. But, as he furthermore continued to think of one of his lovely queens, he couldn’t quite shake off the feeling that her name haunted him. Cloud...strike. It sounded so...masculine for such a work of beauty! You’d think she were a tom if you haven’t seen her elegant form. So, Honeythistle came up with the nickname Dove. And, it stuck. To him, he didn’t want her to be Cloudstrike anymore. Honeythistle gathered as much ferns in his maw as possible before he started to make his way back to the nursery. If only she could be my dove forever... when he bowed his way to slink into the nursery an idea struck him. Now, he knew exactly what he would discuss Cloudstrike while they were constructing her nest.
Cloudstrike giggled gleefully as Honeythistle responded to her teasing, the glee coming more from finding a lovely spot to live than his forced smile. Cloudstrike busied herself with using her tail to swipe some extra dirt away to the sides, making level the space where her nest would sit as she called out different substances to Honeythistle. He suggested getting the ferns himself and Cloudstrike getting the moss. Cloudstrike chirped an affirmative answer and pulled herself out of the little nest spot to skip into the clearing. Purring, she flicked Honeythistle's shoulder with her tail and flounced past him into the territory. The two went in two separate directions, him to find ferns and her to find moss. Cloudstrike floated through the forest like her namesake, singing nonsense softly. Her mind was not on moss and she must have passed multiple little patches due to her constantly shifting thoughts. The distinct feeling that she was meant to be doing something reached the snowy feline and she had to stop walking and singing in order to try to remember. Finally, an image of moss came to her and she hopped to her paws, searching carefully for the soft green substance. Soon enough, Cloudstrike found the springy substance growing about a tree's roots. Using her claws carefully, the alabaster she-cat stripped the moss from the tree and gathered it up in her jaws to carry back to camp. This time, she didn't wander, and made it bacck to camp farely quickly. The molly didn't see Honeythistle in the clearing, but found him in the nursery soon after. "Hi, Honey!" She purred around the moss before dropping it.

Last edited by dionysus; December 31st, 2017 at 09:17 AM.
Old December 31st, 2017, 10:18 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post

@Okapi
The lean, long limbed tomcat lifted his head and glanced around, waiting for his eyes to adjust the the gloom of the nursery. He still wasn't sure what to think about ShadowClan yet, but he really didn't have any other options. His bones still jutted out of his pelt, and he wasn't as strong as he had been before getting lost. But Soulkit was definitely recovering quickly. Shaking his head, the young black and white oriental climbed to his paws and shook himself, nearly falling over. He managed not to, and slipped out of the nest. He wasn't really sure where he was going though, so he stopped. That seemed to be a mistake though, because he accidentally tripped over someone's tail on the process.
Reedkit felt one step on his tail he was about to let out a hollar to his stepmother, Pinewish that someone was attempting to murder him, before realizing it was just a kit stepping on his tail. He breathed. He was clanborn, but not like all his peers, at only two moons old, his mother got him and his littermates excited to leave camp with her, then murdered them, he managed to escape to camp and got Goldenstar’s attention, his mother was banished, and he still is yet to meet his father, who lives in the clan. He had reasons for jumping out of his skin when someone touched him.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 31st, 2017, 11:09 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Reedkit felt one step on his tail he was about to let out a hollar to his stepmother, Pinewish that someone was attempting to murder him, before realizing it was just a kit stepping on his tail. He breathed. He was clanborn, but not like all his peers, at only two moons old, his mother got him and his littermates excited to leave camp with her, then murdered them, he managed to escape to camp and got Goldenstar’s attention, his mother was banished, and he still is yet to meet his father, who lives in the clan. He had reasons for jumping out of his skin when someone touched him.
Soulkit blinked down at the other tom, hastily stepping back somewhat awkwardly, since his legs were seemingly too long for the rest of him. Everything about him was thin, elongated and bony, and his green hues were dull and rather blank looking. Soulkit didn't really recognize the other, but then, he was still very new to ShadowClan, or Clans in whole actually. So that wasn't surprising really. “Did that hurt?” the scrawny kit asked, tipping his head to one side. Added with his enormous ears, it gave him a rather lopsided appearance as he gazed at the other tom, frowning slightly, but other than that, his outward appearance gave away nothing. Even his voice seemed to lack any emotion, and was just quiet and monotonous.
Old December 31st, 2017, 11:13 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Soulkit blinked down at the other tom, hastily stepping back somewhat awkwardly, since his legs were seemingly too long for the rest of him. Everything about him was thin, elongated and bony, and his green hues were dull and rather blank looking. Soulkit didn't really recognize the other, but then, he was still very new to ShadowClan, or Clans in whole actually. So that wasn't surprising really. “Did that hurt?” the scrawny kit asked, tipping his head to one side. Added with his enormous ears, it gave him a rather lopsided appearance as he gazed at the other tom, frowning slightly, but other than that, his outward appearance gave away nothing. Even his voice seemed to lack any emotion, and was just quiet and monotonous.
Reedkit shook his ragged dark brown head,” Err...No.” he stammered,” Flashbacks.” He muttered glancing off hoping the lopsided kit wouldn’t press questions. He was trying to simply state the facts, he knew he should play with other kits, but they all brought flashbacks, so he spent the day walking laps around the nursery instead.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 31st, 2017, 11:20 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Reedkit shook his ragged dark brown head,” Err...No.” he stammered,” Flashbacks.” He muttered glancing off hoping the lopsided kit wouldn’t press questions. He was trying to simply state the facts, he knew he should play with other kits, but they all brought flashbacks, so he spent the day walking laps around the nursery instead.
Soulkit blinked, sitting down and wrapping his tail over his paws, studying the other carefully. He could tell that the tom was hiding something, but didn't question him for several reasons.
One being that he really didn't care to listen to some cat's sob story, and two being that some car tended to get aggressive when you asked them certain questions. Soulkit didn't really understand it, but he didn't need to. “Who're you?” he asked, his tone still emotionless and flat.
Old December 31st, 2017, 11:22 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Soulkit blinked, sitting down and wrapping his tail over his paws, studying the other carefully. He could tell that the tom was hiding something, but didn't question him for several reasons.
One being that he really didn't care to listen to some cat's sob story, and two being that some car tended to get aggressive when you asked them certain questions. Soulkit didn't really understand it, but he didn't need to. “Who're you?” he asked, his tone still emotionless and flat.
Reedkit blinked Who are you? he wanted to growl back,but he kept his fur flat,” I’m Reedkit, I’m clanborn. You?”

Closed Thread