Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 01:56 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 3rd, 2018, 11:03 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
Zephyrfrost sat in the ShadowClan clearing, looking around camp for his apprentice, Blackpaw. Where is she?, he thought. The calico tom lashed his tail in annoying.

@Fuzzyfeline
Blackpaw headed out of the apprentices den. She had over heard some of the other apprentices talking about her "Hiding" in her nest wall her mentor waited. I wasn't hiding! Just watching. She told herself as she gave her black pelt a good shake. Spotting Zephyfrost sitting and waiting she rushed over. "Did I keep you waiting?" She ask flicking her own tail a few times. This molly was bold for sure, even if she wouldn't dare brake the warrior code. She didn't mind, if she came of as annoying or lazy. She knew she wasn't, that's all she cared, it never made since why others cared so much about what others thought. At lest not tgo her. If she didn't brake the code, and was loyal that's all you need.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 4th, 2018, 09:33 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Blackpaw headed out of the apprentices den. She had over heard some of the other apprentices talking about her "Hiding" in her nest wall her mentor waited. I wasn't hiding! Just watching. She told herself as she gave her black pelt a good shake. Spotting Zephyfrost sitting and waiting she rushed over. "Did I keep you waiting?" She ask flicking her own tail a few times. This molly was bold for sure, even if she wouldn't dare brake the warrior code. She didn't mind, if she came of as annoying or lazy. She knew she wasn't, that's all she cared, it never made since why others cared so much about what others thought. At lest not tgo her. If she didn't brake the code, and was loyal that's all you need.
"Yes! What took you so long?", Zephyrfrost growled, lashing his tail again. He sighed. "Anyways.. Let's just go.. We're going to go hunting and maybe a little bit of fighting later.", he meowed, standing up.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old January 4th, 2018, 11:00 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Reedkit blinked Who doesn't..he nodded," Yes. Though you keep them sheathed in training." he meowed.
Soulkit blinked at Reedkit, but nodded after a second. “Oh, okay,” he responded indifferently, tearing his gaze away from Reedkit and surveying his surroundings carefully, gaze flitting from one cat to the next with little to no care. He then looked back at Reedkit. “What're you?” he questioned.
Old January 4th, 2018, 11:12 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post

Soulkit blinked at Reedkit, but nodded after a second. “Oh, okay,” he responded indifferently, tearing his gaze away from Reedkit and surveying his surroundings carefully, gaze flitting from one cat to the next with little to no care. He then looked back at Reedkit. “What're you?” he questioned.
He blinked,” We are kits as we aren’t six moons yet.” He didn’t know if Soulkit was referring to the game on regular life,” In playing clan, I usually am either a warrior or apprentice.” He meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 4th, 2018, 11:35 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
He blinked,” We are kits as we aren’t six moons yet.” He didn’t know if Soulkit was referring to the game on regular life,” In playing clan, I usually am either a warrior or apprentice.” He meowed.
Soulkit heard him, but gave no real indication that he'd heard him. He didn't even react to what Reedkit said. He didn't even really care that Reedkit had just spoken. Without another word, Soulkit stood up, stretching out his long legs in front of him, then straightened and started to walk away from Reedkit as if nothing had ever happened. Like they hadn't just been talking a few moments before. He wasn't going anywhere in particular, and paused after a few seconds, turning back around and settling into a crouch, looking around the nursery.
Old January 4th, 2018, 01:20 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:

"Yes! What took you so long?", Zephyrfrost growled, lashing his tail again. He sighed. "Anyways.. Let's just go.. We're going to go hunting and maybe a little bit of fighting later.", he meowed, standing up.
Blackpaw twitched one of her black ears. "You could have gotten me." She told him before heading to the entrance to leave with her mentor. Her fluffy black tail flicked behind her as she walled. Sometimes she tasted her mentor, like to day. She wanted to see how long it took to get him mad or if she could confuse him. It was fun though she didn't want any to know that. Nothing said anything about apprentices not being able to fast there mentors. Reaching the entrance she stopped to wait for Zephyrfrost.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 4th, 2018, 01:51 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Blackpaw twitched one of her black ears. "You could have gotten me." She told him before heading to the entrance to leave with her mentor. Her fluffy black tail flicked behind her as she walled. Sometimes she tasted her mentor, like to day. She wanted to see how long it took to get him mad or if she could confuse him. It was fun though she didn't want any to know that. Nothing said anything about apprentices not being able to fast there mentors. Reaching the entrance she stopped to wait for Zephyrfrost.
Zephyrfrost looked at Blackpaw as she followed him through the camp entrance and into the territory.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old January 4th, 2018, 02:00 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Boba Fett

Spiritstorm was a normal cat, almost..too normal in a way. He wasn't overly sarcastic, nor kind. Just sort of..there. He easily blended into a crowd. He liked it like this, however. He was a mix of everything - not overly emotional or emotionless. He'd decided to visit the nursery, since he had a few kits he liked to talk with, or was related to, or both. He scanned the area, his gaze settling on a small ginger kitten. "Hello, Maplekit," he mewed. Even his voice was just..normal.
Old January 4th, 2018, 02:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post

Soulkit heard him, but gave no real indication that he'd heard him. He didn't even react to what Reedkit said. He didn't even really care that Reedkit had just spoken. Without another word, Soulkit stood up, stretching out his long legs in front of him, then straightened and started to walk away from Reedkit as if nothing had ever happened. Like they hadn't just been talking a few moments before. He wasn't going anywhere in particular, and paused after a few seconds, turning back around and settling into a crouch, looking around the nursery.
Reedkit was confused He never said goodbye...oh well...Soulkit is weird. He shrugged it off walking past Soulkit giving him a confused look.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 4th, 2018, 07:17 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:

Zephyrfrost looked at Blackpaw as she followed him through the camp entrance and into the territory.

Blackpaw followed her mentor into ShadowClan's territory. As they walked out she slowed her pace so she wouldn't scare of any prey. "Ware are we hunting?" She asked him quietly. She didn't want to be responsible for scaring of prey, more so since it is Leaf-baer. Fluffing up her pitch black fur against the cold Leaf-baer wind she followed Zephyrfrost.

Closed Thread