Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by stag
Today 05:19 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 11th, 2016, 05:02 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoye View Post
The grey tomcat eyes scanned the clearing and settled on the cat walking towards them. She was short, just a little taller than himself, and definitely shorter than Augustus. She didn't seem like a leader, but he could sense she had some authority and he brightened, knowing they'd found "Blazingnight".

The approach that Augustus had taken in responding to her was not the one he would have. Perhaps, he thought, he was used to being around figureheads, as that was probably the way he would have spoken to his brother before he disappeared. The Russian Blue crossed his heart that the leader of ShadowClan wouldn't take his partner's tone as uppity or nonchalant.

Finneous waited till the end of Augustus's speech and added a quick, "If you'd be so kind. We'd be so grateful." His ears flattened when realizing there was a huge chance they'd be turned down. What Commander would want two strangers from an enemy's ranks sitting inside their own camp. It's like inviting a fox into your den because it's a little chilly outside. Though Finneous knew it wasn't true, he couldn't help his thoughts, She'd be mouse-brained to let us stay longer than a sunrise or two.
The leader knew their scent, she figured from the moment they'd arrive they be trouble, but not this much trouble. As the first explained their 'story' in a non-chalent manner she narrowed her golden eyes in suspicion. The corner of her mouth quirked up as the taller of the pair spoke up in a more mannerly fashion, as if to make up for the other's mistake of speaking to her in such a way. Her tail tip curled with hungry anxiety as she wondered what their reaction would be. She only had to assume unnamused. She knew the Dusk Syndicate did awful things, all the time, and they had it out for the clans. The only reason they were in some sort of peace with the clans was because Bucknight bought them to fight off the starclan believers. She figured they were here to spy, to destroy, or worse to kill.
"No." She said firmly, and said nothing more. If they were smart cats they wouldn't put up much of a fight. She paused for a fer more moments, she didn't want that filth near her clan but at the same time she knew they'd come back. If Bucknight wanted spies he'd keep sending them. So she thought of a way to control their presence. Make them stay, but on her terms. "If you need shelter there are remnants of a tunnel system in the territory. You can make a den in one of those until it is time for you to move on. You can stay for a maximum of five sunrises, on the sixth you must be gone." She said quickly and surely. Her voice was firm and unmoving and her eyes only reflected that.
Old December 11th, 2016, 05:10 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Blazing was too occupied with thanking the young tom to notice the mother's look. She gave him another grin at his boast, she liked the confidence. As Whitesplash set down her gift she glanced up with a more open expression to the shecat. It was a useful gift and would give the kits much joy, good round rocks were difficult to come by. "Thank you Whitesplash." She said, softly. When Mountainkit moved towards the new objects she felt her body tense up. Every time they moved too much or climbed the edge of the nest she felt tense, they were just all so fragile in her eyes. Each was so precious too. When he fell back she dove her nose out, her eyes wide with worry but Burdock got to him first. Of course the kit was fine, but the mother still felt her heart beat heavily for a few seconds as she planted an affectionate lick on the small creature's soft head.
A few of the other kits had been awoken and disturbed by the unfamiliar sounds and smells of new cats. Dovepaw, who was always unnoticeable as she had been pressed up against her father. Pushed away and gave off a pitiful mew as she blinked up at the strangers. Her new blue eyes were still too underdeveloped to make any sense of the blurred images she saw. Though her little nose was alive with movement as she drank in the unfamiliar scent of them.
Tawnykit sprung to life a little less. The kit who had been lounging between her mother's front legs simply raised her head quietly and stared at the curious figured before her. Her little ears tried to perk, though it didn't help her to understand the situation. Her face creased in confusion as the discussion went on.
Old December 11th, 2016, 05:14 PM

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
The leader knew their scent, she figured from the moment they'd arrive they be trouble, but not this much trouble. As the first explained their 'story' in a non-chalent manner she narrowed her golden eyes in suspicion. The corner of her mouth quirked up as the taller of the pair spoke up in a more mannerly fashion, as if to make up for the other's mistake of speaking to her in such a way. Her tail tip curled with hungry anxiety as she wondered what their reaction would be. She only had to assume unnamused. She knew the Dusk Syndicate did awful things, all the time, and they had it out for the clans. The only reason they were in some sort of peace with the clans was because Bucknight bought them to fight off the starclan believers. She figured they were here to spy, to destroy, or worse to kill.
"No." She said firmly, and said nothing more. If they were smart cats they wouldn't put up much of a fight. She paused for a fer more moments, she didn't want that filth near her clan but at the same time she knew they'd come back. If Bucknight wanted spies he'd keep sending them. So she thought of a way to control their presence. Make them stay, but on her terms. "If you need shelter there are remnants of a tunnel system in the territory. You can make a den in one of those until it is time for you to move on. You can stay for a maximum of five sunrises, on the sixth you must be gone." She said quickly and surely. Her voice was firm and unmoving and her eyes only reflected that.
Finn's eyes were wide, shocked. She'd let them stay much longer than what he'd imagined, despite probably assuming the worst of their intentions. With his ears perky and face bright he attempted to force down his excitement of being allowed shelter. He responded in a mannered tone, "Thank you, we won't be a bother." His tail twitched and he couldn't help a smile that wriggled its way onto his muzzle. After a moment of taking it all in, Finn noticed something. A little twinge of sadness amongst his happiness. They only had the chance to stay five sunrises. Five days to experience Clan life and make new friends. You can't put a time limit on friendship, he knew that. A small sigh escaped him, but hope flickered. Perhaps, though it was slight, if he could prove himself to Blazingnight within his stay, she might let he and Augustus in the territory longer. Or maybe even more them into camp! The prospective future was looking brighter and Finn flashed a grin at his partner, searching his face for obvious signs of relief.

The Russian Blue let out a staccato, "Oh-- but." He paused, feeling awkward. "Is there someone who can lead us to the tunnels? Are they close enough to find on our own?" He didn't want to seem like he needed to be handed everything, but, then again, finding a specific place within a whole territory he'd never been in did seem like quite the challenge. His ears flattened, he gulped a little.

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]
Old December 11th, 2016, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
His ears flattened in disappointment at her simply yet clear rejection. Nonetheless, he sat himself down. He tried not to sit too close, but he wanted her to know that he was actually sitting with her. "Well, I suppose I could just eat this by myself," he mewed, furrowing his brows at the fresh-kill as he tried to figure out what to say. Words swarmed his mind, possibilities at conversations passed through, though he was sure that no matter what he said would annoy the molly. Again, he closed his icy orbs and took a deep breath in order to calm himself down due to his nerves.

"Have you seen Silentpaw around?" Iceclaw turned his gaze towards Eversong. He hoped that maybe talking about their daughter would make her a bit more open to conversation rather than if he was to try to talking about them again. That had ended terribly last time. He knew that she was numb to her feelings and distant towards her remaining family - or anyone for that matter - but he wondered if she'd be affected if something were to happen to one of their two remaining kits. He was scared that they might lose another, even if he wasn't considered apart if that family anymore.

We've already lost Fawnkit and Baycloud, so what if something happens to Silentpaw? Iceclaw considered that he was over reacting, but he still felt like something was wrong. "I'm just asking because I haven't seen her in awhile. I usually see her around camp. I did smell her in the territory, but it was faint so I just shrugged it off... plus, I highly doubt that she'd go towards the twoleg place," he knew that Silentpaw still was uncertain about herself, and going near the twoleg place could be dangerous. There could be loners or rogues ready for a fight, maybe a stray twoleg or possibly even a dog. Plus, she had never shown any interest in that place nor had he found her scent anywhere near there before.

"I know it may seem that I'm overeating... I just fear that something could happen to a third kit of ours," and if something did happen, would she even be alright? The young molly was blind and could be rendered helpless in a dangerous and life threatening scenario. "And I don't know if Silentpaw could hold her own if something was to happen to her..."
Eversong frowned at him grumpily as he sat down and turned to walk away from him. Though he brought up a subject that involved them both and she felt required to reply. It didn't happen without the fur on her back raising angrily first as she turned to glare at him again. Though as she though about it, she hadn't seen the young molly around lately, and worry prickled in her chest. She'd noticed a few cats had mysteriously disappeared from the clan ever since the arrival of the new leader and felt the worry grow in her chest.
She laid her ears at the end however and resisted the urge to smack him up the side of his head. "She can care for herself, you don't know her well enough to know that." She hissed. Silentpaw was training to be a true warrior, and though Eversong had never put much interest in the youngster, she knew that she was doing well. If her training wasn't good and she was worried she would have told her. Right? "I'll look for her. And before you ask, no I don't need and I don't want your help." Her emerald hues were aflame that he had even noticed her being gone when she hadn't. Though what could she expect, she'd never thought the last person who loved her would disappear. Silentpaw was so full of goodness, always helpful, always trying to be kind and the best warrior possible with her abilities and limitations. She didn't think that Silent would leave the clan.
Old December 11th, 2016, 05:20 PM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

"My kits had some when they were young," further said Whitesplash, looking at her son with whimsical eyes as she thought of her kit that did not survive to adulthood. "They lost them in the floods..." along with their brother. She thought, and Liontuft gave her a soft nudge as he picked up on where her thoughts were drifting. Clearing her throat, Whitesplash smiled at Blazingnight and Burdockpool. "If they happen to lose any, just look around the river, the water makes them perfectly smooth and safe for young ones to play with."

"Thanks," meowed Burdockpool to them both, and then glanced at his sister with expectation and excitement, curious as to what the sour she-cat might bring.

Nodding her head as she realized it was her turn, the pale brown she-cat's black ringed tail curled around herself and she raised her maw. "Aside from giving you whatever assistance you might need in nursing or tending to your kits," meowed Auroraeyes directly to Blazingnight, glancing at the kits rather than her half-brother. "I have also brought you these." She nudged forward a bundle of moss and poked away the sides to reveal its contents. "I asked the medicine cat about herbs for when I'm to help you, and decided to go ahead and gather some not just for myself but for you as well. These should help make sure you're healthy, and that your kits in turn will be. Don't worry about sharing either, these are just for you." She smiled at her leader, hoping she'd appreciate her gift.
Old December 11th, 2016, 05:31 PM

Blazingnight raised her eyes to Burdockpool's half sister in curiosity to what she'd brung. She hadn't expected, nor needed gifts though she was very grateful for them all. Her golden focus dropped as the boll of moss was unraveled to reveal herbs that would help Blazingnight nurse the kits. She gave a soft purr and a warm smile of appreciation for the gift. The dark tabby carefully nudged Tawnykit forward so that she could get up and properly thank her visitors for the gifts. She stepped forward and took the ball of herbs, quickly turning to place them on her side of the nest. Then she returned to give the young molly a quick lick on the cheek. "Thank you." She said softly, then touched her nose to Liontuft's and very quickly touched it to Whitespalsh's cheek. "And thank you two too." She said before sitting back in the nest.
Tawny had woken up more as she was pushed away from her mom. Calm and curiously, she crawled to the edge of the nest getting her from paws up on it's edge. Her blue and blurry eyes blinked up at the strangers and she let off a high pitched mewl of confusion and greeting to them. Her tiny body shook with the effort it took to keep her balanced on the edge of the nest.
Old December 11th, 2016, 05:41 PM
Clan Leader

Auroraeyes' ears perked upwards at the appreciative touch, and she blushed fiercely in response. "Of course," she uttered with a rush, her heart skipping a beat at the approval of her leader. "Anything for you." Whitesplash and Liontuft both accepted the she-cat's touch, and Whitesplash gave her an earnest smile, hoping that maybe someday the two could have a positive relationship.

Burdockpool waited until his mate had settled back down before he got up, trying his best not to disturb the kits. The tom limped, struggling to keep on his feet properly and was grateful that they were not far. Blackkit gave a wail of alarm as the tom he'd been hiding against moved, and wiggled his way to where Mountainkit was resting. "Thank you so much," he meowed as he embraced them each, Liontuft giving a hearty nod as they nuzzled. Whitesplash couldn't help but notice how chaste he kept his affection with her, and shrugged it off as he pulled back from the nuzzle. He had a mate, and she had no interest in him such as that, but it saddened her almost to see him act differently with her. There was no need for worry between them, but she couldn't help but wonder if it was because it was she, his sole friend after Flickerheart's death, that he'd found comfort in when he and Blazingnight had broken up previously.

"It's for them," meowed Auroraeyes as he moved to embrace her, and she only let him so much as touch his nose to her cheek. "And her."

His eyes stared into her's, and he sighed with defeat. "Of course," he meowed before rejoining his family. "They're wonderful gifts. They'll love them once they're old enough to understand." Mountainkit gave a sharp wail as he tried to move, and flopped like his father. "And walk," snickered Burdockpool as he nosed the kit to his paws.
Old December 11th, 2016, 05:48 PM

Blazingnight watched with blank eyes as he thanked them all, and tried not to notice the flicker of disappointment in Whitespalsh's eyes as he pulled away from her after a moment. When Blackkit wailed, she leaned down to plant a lick on his back, trying quickly and instantly to calm him down again. "Shouldn't be more than another few weeks and they'll be moving all about." She said with a proud purr, her eyes never left the small creatures as they interacted with their new world. It saddened her to think they'd grow so fast on her. She wished that she could cradle them at her belly forever, and just purr and give them licks and watch them sleep.
Dovekit let out a small squeal of shock as her father moved too, leaving her feeling cold. Rather than scrambling towards Black and Mountain however, she found herself at her mother's belly. The fur there was thick and so soft as she pushed her face through it to reach the skin. She kneaded against the skin as she began to drink. The milk warmed her back up quickly, the feeling of feeding making her body heavy and sleepy.
Old December 11th, 2016, 05:58 PM
Clan Leader

"They're Burdockpool's children," meowed Whitesplash, "they'll be moving as soon as possible, if not sooner." She glanced at the tom with a half smile, "Did you ever tell her the story about how you were accepted into the clan?" She inquired, and he frowned with thought.

"I'm not sure," he said, glancing at her, "I know I told her plenty about the way Deceptionstar ruled the clan... I try not to think too much about that day though."

"I suppose we should be glad your children will never have to fight for their right to be in the clan. They're practically royalty," meowed Auroraeyes, looking down at them with a certain kind of softness that she generally lacked. She stared at Dovekit for a long moment, approving almost of how she was quick to take what she wanted or needed. A hope of mentoring one of them swiftly filled her, and she clung to it desperately.

Liontuft nodded, and leaned down to get a closer look at them. "They're all so lovely," he meowed with approval, "I'll make extra sure they look as regal as they are."
Old December 11th, 2016, 06:26 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Ever @JustJoye

Augustus frowned slightly when Finneous added a desperate plea after he spoke. He was much too proud for his own good - he and Finn were complete opposites. He didn't make a big deal about the added words, though, knowing his companion also had a right to speak. When BlazingNight replied with a `no`, however, Augustus prepared himself to start an argument. His shoulders tensed, and he had bared his teeth in the beginnings of a snarl. No way would he return to the others with a `we were turned down` speech.

When she allowed them to stay - in the territory - he let his muscles relax and a bright, cocky smile replaced his frown. Augustus whipped his tail wildly with glee, and he looked down at Finneous with joy in his green eyes. ``I knew I could convince you,`` He purred. His voice was laced with arrogance as if it were only him who had got the leader to agree to their needs. Most likely, though, he had nothing to do with BlazingNight's decision. He would've given her a friendly shove as if they've been friends since kithood, but he feared she would send them away with nicks in their ears. Automatically, he folded his ears back discreetly as if to protect them from unsheathed claws.

``Anyhoo,`` He drawled, stretching his neck out to peer over the leader's head even though he was taller than her, and the action would be useless. Augustus swiveled his head around, his confusion obvious as he basically repeated Finneous' question. ``Who's our escort?``